Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 136-145

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They split off to their own rooms to get cleaned off. Zoey would have joined Delta in the shower if she didn't fear being unable to help herself from ravishing the foxgirl another round—and she really thought Delta needed the break.

Walking in, something sitting on the nightstand caught her eye—an item that Zoey had halfway forgotten about until just now.

The jar of green goo that Mel had given her had changed. Before, it had just been a green puddle sitting at the bottom of the glass container, seemingly inert. Mel had said it was 'her', in a way, so Zoey hadn't stored it in her inventory; she carried it along the manual way.

But rather than being a jar with some green gelatin at the bottom, it was a jar with a person inside, now.

Or rather, a miniature slimegirl. Not more than seven or so inches tall, not even reaching the top of the jar itself—which was a large, thick piece of glass meant for alchemy reagent collection.

Shocked, Zoey came closer. Having also seen Zoey, the green goo-girl inside patted the glass jar in excitement, then waved rapidly at her.

"Mel?" Zoey asked.

The goo-girl continued to cheerfully go wild, ecstatic at Zoey's arrival. Her bouncy curves were as generous as Mel's—and as on display. She was more or less an exact replica, just scaled down.

"Mel? That's you? Really?" Zoey grabbed the jar and lifted it up to get a better look.

Inside, the goo-girl hesitated, then shrugged. She nodded, then shook her head.

"You can understand me?"

A nod.

"But ... can't talk?"

Another nod.

"Huh," Zoey said. What did she mean by the confusion in her response to 'are you Mel', then? She had both nodded and shook her head. Then, she both was and was not Mel? She guessed for a separate entity spawned from Mel's body, that made some kind of sense. Maybe they had come from the same template and she had Mel's memories, but technically wasn't Mel? "Here, let me get you out of there."

She uncapped the jar, then held a few fingers down into the space, which the goo-girl eagerly grabbed onto. She was, like Mel, warm and sticky to the touch. Zoey lifted her out, then set her on her palm. She held her, the experience feeling somewhat surreal—having a sapient mini-Mel sitting there in her palm, beaming at her.

Then, something that Zoey probably should have expected happened. Mel pointed at Zoey's crotch, then pointed at her own mouth.

"Uh," Zoey said.

Mel repeated the action, then stomped her foot and crossed her arms.

"Mel said you'd need to be fed," Zoey said. "That's what you're asking?"

Gooey green hair bounced as mini-Mel nodded rapidly. She gave two thumbs up and a bright smile.

"How's that supposed to work?" Zoey asked, a bit incredulously. The goo-girl was like, seven inches tall.

She pointed insistently at Zoey's crotch, then mimed dragging her pants down. Then she mimed some cruder actions, and Zoey's eyes widened.

"You want to handle it yourself?"

Mel looked at her incredulously.

Which, yeah. Obviously Mel would want to handle the extraction herself. But with a seven-inch version of her body? Seriously, how would that even work? Zoey's cock was literally bigger than her.

Zoey kind of wanted to find out—even if the idea was pretty weird. But weird wasn't bad. Plenty of things she'd gotten up to recently were weird.

Still, a seven inch slimegirl? Pleasuring her?

Mel stomped her foot impatiently, demanding to know why Zoey was hesitating. She was, it seemed, eager to get started.

Well.

Might as well, then.

The poor goo-girl did need to be fed.

Zoey placed Mel onto the bed, then sat herself, tossing off her shoes and wiggling down her pants. Despite having just emptied herself into Delta several times, her cock had already grown to full mast. Ephy's blessing really came with a versatile, always-ready tool. She took off the portal panties next, revealing the fourteen inches of twitching girlcock—a sight that Mel, to her side, audibly cheered at. She couldn't talk, apparently, but could still make noises. The miniature slime girl threw herself onto Zoey's lap, arms wrapping around the giant member she would soon be extracting her meal from.

After wiggling her body against Zoey's cock for a moment, the slime girl seemed to come to terms with the reality of the situation. She stepped back and frowned. She shared a glance with Zoey.

"Yeah," Zoey said dryly. "That's what I was saying."

Mel—or mini-Mel, she supposed, but sharing the name was easier—gave a firm, determined nod, indicating she wouldn't be dissuaded from her task. She wanted to handle extraction herself, so she would figure out the inconvenience of the size difference.

Her body rippled, and after a shapeshifting attempt—a skill even miniature slimes apparently had—she managed to put on about two more inches. Which left her at nine, five short of Zoey's own cock. Still, it closed the gap somewhat. Maybe Mel would be able to grow more in the future, but she didn't have enough mass to manage it right now. Presumably she'd one day grow back to a normal sized slimegirl, though that was guessing on Zoey's part. This was obviously unexplored territory.

Now a bit taller, Mel hugged Zoey's cock a second time, and Zoey let out a soft sigh, cock twitching in pleasure as the sticky, hot slime of Mel's body massaged her. Her tits pressed into the pillar of Zoey's cock, and she rubbed her body up and down. Zoey would give the slimegirl credit; the tight squeeze of her body, and the warm, sticky slime sliding against her cock, felt pretty good. It might take longer than usual, but if she worked hard at it, Mel could accomplish her goal.

Zoey leaned back on her elbows and enjoyed the show. Mel worked away, massaging her shaft, for about a minute before she stepped back and considered a better approach. She looked around the room, then pointed at a pillow, then at the base of Zoey's cock. She intuited what the slimegirl wanted: a platform. Zoey grabbed two pillows and stacked them on her thighs. The slimegirl climbed up, now in reach of Zoey's cock tip—something she took advantage of.

She hugged around the ridge of Zoey's tip, sliding her arms up and down, making her cock twitch in pleasure. A bead of precum leaked out, and Mel happily cleaned it up. She ran her tongue and mouth across the head of Zoey's cock, still rubbing her tits and arms around the ridge, and her stomach and lower body across her shaft.

Zoey exhaled, the pleasure building. Mel knew her way around a cock, and her hot and sticky body provided an amazing sensation, especially when her assault was focused on the more sensitive tip.

She pleasured Zoey that way for a while. Eventually, though, Mel wanted more. With some effort, she grappled up Zoey's cock until she she was perched on top of it. She straddled Zoey's cock head, rubbing her lower half into Zoey—as if she were trying to penetrate herself. The idea made her heart jump, but Zoey couldn't help but let out a short, incredulous laugh.

"That's not gonna work, Mel," Zoey said. "Seriously? Come on."

Mel pouted. She continued to rub her lower half against Zoey, desperately trying to work herself down. She gave a pointed look to Zoey, as if saying, 'Come on. At least try. Help me.'

Zoey hesitated. Would it be possible? Mel was a slime girl; she could expand about as much as she needed to. And Zoey had a skill to help too. But really? She was nine inches tall.

Seeing the curvy miniature goo-girl desperately rub herself against her cock tip, Zoey made up her mind. There was no harm in trying. She reached out and grabbed Mel by the torso, enveloping the girl with her hand. Mel was asking for it.

She gripped Mel tight around her stomach, her hand engulfing the miniature slime entirely, then pressed down, lowering the sticky slime girl down onto her cock. Mel's thighs brushed around her cock head as Zoey pressed, and Mel wiggled back and forth, helping where she could, too. Zoey grunted as she pushed harder, and to both of their surprises, Mel's tight entrance finally started to open up.

At the enticing sensation, Zoey couldn't help herself. She shoved down, forcing Mel onto her. Her cock slid into Mel's tiny body. Squishy hot slime squeezed around her from all sides, and Zoey let out a gasp at the insanely constricting sensation. Mel wiggled and whined atop her, crying out in pain and pleasure as Zoey's cockhead pushed forward to be suspended in her see-through stomach, bulging it outward.

"Fuck," Zoey moaned. "It worked." She stared, enraptured at the sight—and the sensation. "I—I want more."

She didn't give the slimegirl a chance to reply, pushing down harder to slide herself deeper into Mel's body. Her cock slid up several more inches, Mel's sticky, flexible form barely able to fit her. Zoey grunted, then lifted Mel up, then slapped her back down, sliding the top four inches of her cock all the way up to the top of her torso, using the tiny slimegirl as a personal cocksleeve.

Mel moaned as Zoey slowly started pounding into her miniature body. Her slime wobbled and jiggled with each hard slap, Zoey using her like a pocket-pussy. She stroked herself, Mel's pussy providing an unbelievable pressure, and feeling the grip of her hand, too. She worked Mel up and down her cock, hard and fast, her goo slapping and squelching as Zoey's cock filled her up over and over.

"You're so fucking tight," Zoey groaned. "God, Mel, I can't believe it. Can I—Can I finish in you?"

Mel nodded rapidly. She hugged her own stomach, bouncing up and down as Zoey's cock filled then unfilled her. Her eyes had glazed over, the extreme pressure almost too much for even the insatiable goo-girl.

With each thrust, Mel's flexible body was pushed to its limits, her skin stretching and bulging outward as Zoey's massive cock slid deep inside her. But still, Mel moaned and gasped in pleasure, completely lost in the sensation of being stretched and filled by Zoey's cock.

Zoey jerked her hips in small thrust and used the miniature woman as a stroker, her pleasure slowly building. The sensation of Mel's tight, stretched body enveloping her cock turned her thoughts hazy. She wanted to explode inside the goo-girl, to stuff her tiny body with wave after wave of hot cum.

"Okay," Zoey grunted. "You ready?"

At another bout of rapid nodding, Zoey gripped Mel with both hands and pumped desperately, Mel's stomach and body distending outward. Mel shook atop her, her entire body contracting as she came to her own climax, and the somehow-tighter pressure of her orgasm milked out Zoey's own finish.

She came hard, filling Mel up with warm seed. Zoey trembled and shook, toes curling as she spurted deep inside Mel, the goo girl taking everything she had to give. Mel let out a low, groaning moan as she was filled up with ejection after ejection, stomach stretching wider with each pulse of hot, thick, sticky girl cum.

Zoey held her toy there for a moment, savoring the sight of her bulging stomach as she came down from her high. Cum poured from Mel and down Zoey's cock, even Mel's elastic body unable to handle the entire load. Mel lay slumped in her grip, twitching as she likewise came down from her explosive high. Both of her hands rested on her rounded stomach, cradling her hard-earned load.

Finally, Zoey pulled Mel off of her, her dick leaving with a squelch. Mel clamped down with her hands between her legs, stopping her meal from escaping. She gave Zoey a hazy-eyed look, then forced a smile, satisfied despite her exhaustion.

Zoey shook her head, incredulous at what had happened, and a bit embarrassed, then laughed. She stood and carried the goo-girl back to her jar and put her inside.

Well. That had been an unexpected detour.

5.20 - Catching Up

Following mini-Mel's feeding, Zoey returned to her original goal: getting cleaned. A quick shower later, Zoey stepped out, feeling fresh—all the sweat and other sticky substances cleaned off her skin. A quick glance showed mini-Mel luxuriating in her jar, happily stuffed full. The sight was a bit odd, and Zoey blushed before looking away. That had definitely been one of her stranger misadventures.

Zoey had barely settled on the bed and cracked open her alchemy textbook—her standard free-time filler—before the rummaging-around of a key in a lock announced Rosalie's return. The blonde strode in, a distracted look on her face.

"Welcome back."

"Thanks. How was ..." Rosalie trailed off, eyes latching to Mel's jar. Ever attentive, it hadn't taken long for Rosalie to see it. Inside, a comatose, stomach-bulging mini-slime rested, wearing the easily identifiable expression of someone well-fucked to near unconsciousness. Rosalie stared at the jar for a moment, then turned two raised eyebrows at Zoey.

"Uh. I can explain?"

"Is that Mel?"

"Sort of."

"And is that cum?"

"Well, yeah."

"You came inside a seven-inch version of Mel."

"She asked politely?"

Rosalie stared incredulously at her, then shook her head. "After today, who am I to talk? I suppose we're both degenerates."

"Both of us? What happened?" Zoey's mind of course went to that interruption back during Sabina's alchemy lessons—when Rosalie had decided to store Zoey's cock inside her for an extended period. It had made paying attention to what Sabina was saying rather hard.

Rosalie's cheeks tinted. "You haven't heard? Did you see Maddy today?"

"No?"

"Well, never mind, then. What happened with Mel?"

Zoey considered pushing, since her curiosity had been piqued—especially with how Maddy was apparently related—but decided against it. For now. She would press later.

"I came back, and she was like that," Zoey said. "Or, well, back in her human shape. Not ..."

"Cream filled?" Rosalie asked dryly.

"Since when are you crude?"

"Since a certain girlfriend of mine corrupted me."

"Guilty as charged, I guess."

Rosalie rolled her eyes. "So, what does feeding her do? Mel said you would need to, but what's it for?"

"I kinda assumed she'd get bigger. Maybe we'll have our own pet slimegirl after some time."

Rosalie couldn't entirely hide her interest at that. She was more reserved than Delta, and hadn't wanted to sleep with Mel in either of the opportunities that had arisen—but Zoey suspected she would warm up to the idea over time. Especially if she got to know Mel better; that was the prerequisite, Zoey knew. Her girlfriend wasn't quite as willing to sleep with strangers and she and Delta were.

"I'm curious how that'll develop," Rosalie said. "She doesn't have Mel's current memories, right? Not linked to her mind? Actively so?"

"No? Or, I wouldn't figure? I guess I can't say for sure. Why?"

"Can she tell us if the vampire is still there?"

"Ah," Zoey said. "Good point. Well, she can't talk, but she does understand us." She glanced Mel's way. "But she's a little ... unavailable, at the moment."

Rosalie glanced at the cum-stuffed miniature slime, then blushed. "We'll ask later. I don't have high hopes, but it's still worth checking." She sat on the bed next to Zoey and kicked her shoes off, then leaned into her side. "So. What trouble did you get into, today?"

"Who says I got into trouble?"

Rosalie leveled an unimpressed look at Zoey, and Zoey conceded, "Okay, I do have a penchant for it." She scratched her cheek. "And we definitely got into some trouble. It was more Delta's fault than mine, though."

"I can believe that," Rosalie said. "But not that you were innocent. You enable her."

Yeah, that was fair.

"We'll talk about the important stuff when Delta's here," Zoey said, "But besides that event, I also went on a date with her. At an arcade. That was fun."

"An arcade?" Rosalie scoffed. "A dexterity class against a mage. She wanted to show off."

"She has some crazy coordination."

Zoey was relieved to find that Rosalie didn't mind the date—not that she had expected her to. Rosalie had made it abundantly clear that she didn't mind Zoey dating or being with other girls; still, Zoey wanted to keep checking in on that. It was definitely her own society's standards making her overly concerned—polyamory seemed far more common in this world.

Before Rosalie could reply, several loud knocks arrived at the door.

"You two better not be fucking without me!"

Rosalie immediately starting sputtering, then rushed to the door. She swung it open and glared at the foxgirl. "Are you insane?" she growled, pulling her into the room and closing the door. "Why are you shouting that in the middle of the hallway? People will hear."

"Cool. Maybe we'll get a surprise fourth," Delta grinned. She strode in, unaffected by Rosalie's outrage, then plopped down onto the bed next to Zoey. "When's it an orgy, officially? Four? Or five?"

"Don't be disgusting," Rosalie said.

"So," Delta said. "What were you two up to? Surprised to see you still had your clothes on." She tutted disapprovingly. "I expected—" She trailed off, finally noticing Mel. "What the hell is that?"

Another incredulous and amused explanation took place, catching Delta up to speed on the Mel situation. She was, in contrast to Rosalie, practically ecstatic at the development—both in amusement for seeing the stuffed slimegirl, and the potential that Mel would continue to grow larger, until they had a full slimegirl as a companion. Though that was just a theory.

"Okay," Delta said. "So. Back to the point. What were you two doing?"

"Talking business," Zoey said. "Or, kind of. I was actually gonna go get you. We should catch Rosie up on the whole cult business."

"Cult?" Rosalie asked. "Excuse me?"

"Ah, right," Delta said. "Yeah, probably should." She faced Rosalie. "So, we might have made enemies out of The Church of the Shattered Sphere. They may or may not be looking for us." She shrugged. "Not that it's that big of a deal. Doubt they'll start trouble with three third-advancement wayfarers. But just a heads up."

"We started the trouble," Zoey said. "Not them."

"Still."

"Explain," Rosalie said.

Zoey and Delta did so. The Church shenanigans were easy enough to summarize. Rosalie of course disapproved of their recklessness, but to Zoey's surprise, didn't seem at all bothered by how they'd stolen Jacquelyn's body; that barely phased her. It seemed neither of her teammates were overly concerned about legality and morality when it came to completing a mission—instead, Rosalie was annoyed at how poorly they'd gone about it.

The part of relevance, though, was first that they might have some Church members seeking them out, and secondly, the discovery they'd made.

"Your shards persist," Rosalie said. "For other wayfarers. You're going to wreak havoc on Mantle's local shards. What do we do about that?"

"Could just keep going to the same ones," Delta said, "but that's boring. Why not corrupt them?"

"Not everyone would want to engage with ... that," Zoey said. In fact, Rosalie had been one such person to stalwartly avoid it, back in the first shard.

"We'll mark the entrances to warn people, then," Delta said. "They're adults. They can make an informed decision. Besides, I think more people would be okay with it than not."

Rosalie shook her head, seemingly annoyed with the situation. "You're not wrong. Still, why is it always complications with you two?"

"Hey, this one is Zoey's fault. Don't look at me."

"Ephy's," Zoey corrected. "It's Ephy's fault. I won't be blamed for her meddling."

Both girls paused at that, the reminder that Zoey was some kind of priestess for a lust goddess still something that could catch them off guard. It was a rather strange situation.

"What about the vampire?" Rosalie said. "You didn't find anything out?"