Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 136-145

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not really."

"And you haven't noticed anything?"

"Besides the general feeling of being watched, sometimes, no. And that might be in my head."

"So what are we doing about her?"

"What is there to do?"

"Think we just have to wait," Delta said. "Starve her out. Once she's hungry, we can barter."

"Think that really is our best chance."

"You know," Rosalie said dryly to Zoey, "I can't believe there's two separate entities that need cum feedings from you. That seems like it should be a one-time thing."

"Two?" Delta asked. "There's three. Don't forget to include yourself, blondie."

Rosalie sputtered, and Delta laughed. Delta sprawled out against the bed, shaking her head. "Honestly, maybe four. But really—you make it too easy."

Cheeks red, Rosalie turned to Zoey, stalwartly ignoring the foxgirl. "Anyway, I checked in with Fe. The item's not remotely done being researched. It'll take time. It's dangerous, unknown, and progress is slow with the precautions she's taking."

"That's fine. Before the week is up?"

"She's not sure."

"Huh," Zoey said, then shrugged. "We can only hope."

"And make sure you make your meeting with Maddy tomorrow."

"Oh?"

"She mentioned she has some things she wants to talk to you about."

"Like what?"

"It's her business. But, well, she's probably come to a decision."

Both Zoey and Delta digested that, and Delta cheered. "Our threesome's turning into a foursome?" she asked. "It's about time."

"Don't phrase it like that," Rosalie growled. "It's not a foursome."

"It literally is," Delta said.

"Ugh. Insufferable."

Silence lingered for a moment, and at the lull, Delta decided to pivot topic. "But anyways," she said loudly. "Blondie's all caught up now, right? So can we get to the fucking, already?"

Zoey and Rosalie looked at her, respectively amused and unimpressed.

"Nice segue," Zoey said.

"Hey, I'm just saying what's on everyone's mind."

"Speak for yourself," Rosalie said.

"I wanna see how she handles that new potion of yours," Delta said. "Like, really badly. I bet she can't even get them inside."

"Get them ... inside? New potion? What are you talking about?" Rosalie looked to Zoey for an explanation.

Delta didn't let Zoey answer; she explained it herself. "Zoey has a potion that lets her grow a second cock. If you thought one of those bad boys was a handful, get ready for one in each hole."

Rosalie stared at her. "You're serious?"

"I'd never joke about something so important." An amused quirk appeared on her lips. "I mean, her cocks are literally divine. It'd be blasphemy, wouldn't it?"

Contrary to the sputtering Zoey had expected, Rosalie turned to Zoey with wide eyes—looking for confirmation.

"Well, yeah," Zoey said. "Sabina made it, of course. Have a bunch of them."

"Oh, hurry up, I'm impatient," Delta said. "I wanna see blondie stuffed, then I want you inside both of us." Delta stood, walked around Zoey, then plopped back down next to Rosalie. She wrapped a hand around the blonde's waist and leaned in to murmur. "How's that sound? Me on top of you, both of us taking your girlfriend's cock at the same time? Doesn't that sound fun?"

Rosalie, face burning furiously as this point, turned expectant blue eyes at Zoey. Delta, seeming smug at how easy Rosalie had been to turn to her side, also raised her eyebrows—her expression saying, 'Well? She approves. So why are you still not naked?'

Which was a good question. Zoey got to work fixing it.

5.21 - ❤ Double Trouble I

Zoey stood, drank one of the double-up potions, then tugged her pants down. Her shirt came off next, then her bra, and finally, fingers fiddling at the edge of her portal panties, she paused and took in Rosalie and Delta's reactions. Both watched with excitement, though Rosalie more blushing and subdued in her eagerness than the foxgirl. Delta cozied up next to the blonde, tugging the other girl in tight by the waist. Delta's body still flustered Rosalie, and the foxgirl liked to use that against her.

"Don't make us wait, now," Delta chided. "Get those puppies out. Let's see 'em."

Zoey was happy to oblige, and she slid down her panties, freeing her two cocks from the portal space they'd been trapped in. Two thick girlcocks flopped out, long and erect, bouncing heavily before they settled. A rush of arousal had come over her as soon as she'd taken the potion, the anticipation of the upcoming event making her cocks twitch with eagerness.

She shook her hips side to side, letting her two cocks swing around, slapping into her thighs and each other as they swayed left and right. Her two partners watched the display, wide-eyed and enraptured.

"Fuck," Delta breathed. "That's really something." She shook her head clear, then turned to Rosalie, a mischievous grin on her lips. "Come on, then. Let's see how much she stretches you out, blondie. Get those clothes off."

Delta tugged Rosalie's shirt up, and Rosalie didn't protest; she helped Delta, the two of them working together. Soon, the blonde had lost her clothing, and Delta's joined Rosalie's on the floor not long after, leaving all three of them naked.

Rosalie had plans other than what Delta wanted to get straight to, though. She stood, dragging Delta by her hand to Zoey, then knelt. Delta allowed it, joining the blonde on her knees in front of Zoey's cocks. Rosalie grabbed Zoey's left dick and Delta grabbed her right. They started to stroke, moving their hands up and down both of Zoey's considerable lengths, their touch sending shivers up her spine.

Zoey bit her lip as she fought a groan. The hot strokes of their hands sent sparks twitching through her, and the pleasure was twice as effective as usual: two weapons being serviced, not one. Her knees threatened to wobble. Zoey would have thought herself more resistant to something as simple as a handjob by now, but two of them at once, with purple and blue eyes meeting hers as they stared up from their knees? It was hard to resist.

Rosalie leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to Zoey's tip, then opened her mouth, wrapping her lips around Zoey's cock. Delta, not one to be outdone, did the same, joining her lips to Zoey's other cock, then dipping down and starting to bob.

They stroked her, moving faster as they pleasured her cock heads with their mouths. The two different sensations—Rosalie's slow, teasing movements and Delta's eager and hungry ones—combined to send jolts of pleasure through her body, heat radiating through her cocks as the velvet heat of their mouths played with her.

Zoey reached out and buried her fingers in the two girls' hair as they worked further down her cock. Rosalie's movements became more eager, and soon, Zoey had her cocks halfway down both of their throats. Tight muscles massaged away, the wet warmth extracting a moan. Zoey's hips bucked forward, instinctive, needing to be deeper in their throats.

"Fuck," Zoey muttered. Her hips worked into a rhythm as she started to thrust. She pushed into their tight throats, bulging them outward with cock, then pulled back, unsheathing herself, trailing saliva. A particularly violent thrust had Rosalie gagging, and Zoey pulled back, worried, but Rosalie's grip on her thighs denied the attempt; Rosalie kept her close, her cock properly sheathed. Rosalie looked up at Zoey, blue eyes bright and begging. It was all the encouragement she needed.

Zoey thrust harder, squelches coming from both girls' mouths, wet slurps and choking sounds filling the air as Zoey violated their airways. Rosalie and Delta, almost in synchrony, gripped her thighs and wiggled their lips down as far as they could, wanting to go deeper as much as Zoey, but their cheeks squished together as they blocked each other. Rosalie sent a blue-eyed glare at Delta, annoyed she couldn't bury her nose into Zoey's pelvis. Delta looked equally as miffed. The two girls settled for bobbing up and down the upper two-thirds of their respective cocks. At fourteen inches, Zoey had plenty to go around.

Zoey's pleasure built bit by bit, coaxed out by the diligent efforts of her two partners. Her cocks twitched in anticipation, Rosalie and Delta working eagerly away, assisted by Zoey's thrusts and the firm grip she had on the back of their heads.

Her orgasm mounted, and Zoey watched hazily as Rosalie and Delta pleasured her. An urge came over her. She wanted to mark these two girls as hers. For once, she didn't want to fill their stomachs up; instead, she wanted to coat their faces and tits with her cum, to make them wear it for the rest of the night as she fucked them senseless. She had plenty of other loads to go around. Why not use her enviable virility to the fullest?

"Close," Zoey murmured, the idea spurring the building heat on almost as much as the sensation of their tight throats wrapped around her. "On your face. I want it on your face."

Zoey pulled them off her, letting her cocks pop out of their mouths, and, Rosalie and Delta recognizing what her swelling and twitching cocks meant, eagerly stroked away, pointing their respective cocks at their faces.

They worked their hands up and down her, and Zoey felt her peak arrive. She groaned. Thick ropes shot from her, splattering across Rosalie and Delta, into their faces and hair, dripping down onto their tits and staining their skin white. Zoey watched, entranced, the sight of her two girls being marked by thick ropes heightening the burning pleasure of her orgasm. Rosalie and Delta worked hard to milk her dry, to get as much cum painted across them as possible. They kept their eyes shut, faces being covered in the thick strings of her release.

Zoey's knees started to wobble as she emptied herself. She drenched the two girls, covering their faces and tits completely, before finally, with a few final jerks of her hips, the orgasm subsided.

Rosalie and Delta, cum dripping from their faces and down onto their body, wiped their eyes clear and stared up at Zoey.

"I'd be mad at you for wasting it," Delta said, her lips quirked, "but I know better, by now. You've got a few more in you, right, stud?" Delta laughed, then turned to Rosalie. She leaned over to the other girl, and Rosalie's eyes widened as Delta licked a long, thick string of Zoey's cum off her cheek. She opened her mouth for Zoey to see, then swallowed. Zoey's cocks twitched at the display. Delta smirked at that, then faced back to Rosalie. "Now, onto the bed, blondie. Fun detour, but it's time for the main course."

Standing, the foxgirl dragged Rosalie to the bed and tossed her onto it. Rosalie made a noise of protest at being handled so forcefully, but it quieted as Delta climbed overtop her. She mounted the blonde, straddling her, then, leaning forward, grabbed Rosalie's tits and started massaging. Rosalie let out a shaky moan, her hips bucking slightly upward in instinct, jostling Delta atop her. Delta grinned down at her.

"So, I wanna see if blondie can take both of those monsters, first," Delta said, speaking to Zoey, but having eyes only for Rosalie. "But then you can do both of us at once. That's fine?"

"Sounds like a plan," Zoey said.

She climbed onto the bed. Delta slid off Rosalie, then laid flat on her back. She pulled Rosalie on top of her, wrapping her arms around Rosalie's stomach so they were stacked—with Rosalie's ass pressing into Delta's pelvis. Blonde and orange hair spilled across the sheets, and Zoey watched her partners situate themselves, her cocks aching in anticipation.

Despite coating the two girls with a heavy load of her cum just moments before, her cocks were hard and rigid, ready for the next round. Zoey really did appreciate how much stamina she had. Getting to finish only once wasn't remotely enough.

"Well?" Delta asked, hugging Rosalie on top of her. "Come get her." She patted between Rosalie's legs, drawing a little gasp from the other girl. "She's ready, so don't worry about that," Delta said, amused, as she looked at her wet fingers. "Who would've guessed it?"

"Sh-Shut up," Rosalie said.

Delta grabbed either of Rosalie's thighs and helped spread her legs. Rosalie, cheeks burning, looked away and let it happen, exposing her pussy for Zoey.

Zoey crawled up and knelt between Rosalie's legs, then grabbed her cocks. She lined one up, rubbing the tip at Rosalie's entrance. Rosalie bit her lip, stifling a moan.

"Two of them?" Rosalie asked dubiously, panting as she looked down her body to see Zoey's cock there, teasing entry. "Is that even possible?"

"I managed it," Delta said. She laughed. "Well, sort of. For a definition of 'managed.' Get ready to be stretched out." She met eyes with Zoey. "Should get her other hole ready first, though."

Zoey reluctantly pulled back her cock from Rosalie's pussy, then grabbed the blonde girl and spun her around. Again, she protested at being handled so forcefully, but quieted—the noise replaced with a moan as Zoey grabbed her hips and hiked up her butt, getting it to face level. Rosalie's face pressed into Delta's tits. Delta stroked her hair and smirked at the blonde—even as Zoey grabbed Rosalie's ass and spread her cheeks open, revealing her target.

Summoning that ever-useful item, Zoey squeezed out several thick gooey strands of cleaning lubricant onto Rosalie's backdoor. She spread it around with her fingers, then buried one in, spreading and stretching the hole. Rosalie moaned into Delta's chest, her hips jerking in surprise.

"You're doing great," Delta murmured. "Just relax, princess."

Zoey added a second finger, and a third. Rosalie's moans got louder, her body jerking in surprise at the invasion. Zoey felt around her, her fingers probing and stretching, widening and loosening Rosalie up. A third joined, then a fourth, working the blonde into the stretch. Then, unable to help herself, she pulled out and buried her face between Rosalie's cheeks, getting her tongue deep inside, wanting a taste. She spent a minute indulgently eating her girlfriend's ass out, her tongue sliding and pushing inside her. She delighted in how Rosalie's hips twitched, her body shuddered, and her moans grew louder and more urgent.

"Pretty jealous, right now," Delta murmured, still stroking Rosalie's hair.

Finally, Zoey pulled out and returned to stretching Rosalie out. With either hand, she buried two fingers in, then tugged, spreading her hole open, slowly urging Rosalie's tight backdoor wider. Rosalie's breaths came shaky and ragged, her hips twitching as Zoey dutifully opened her up. She had a massive cock to take, and preparation was necessary for the inexperienced girl, a skill to help or not.

Finally, satisfied that Rosalie's ass would be able to take her, Zoey pulled back and grabbed her length. Rosalie flipped herself over this time, returning to their first position, laying across Delta with her back down. Zoey lined up both tips, one to Rosalie's wet, waiting pussy, the other to her prepared asshole.

"Fuck, blondie," Delta said. "You have no idea what you're in for."

Zoey pushed forward without further warning, and Rosalie gasped, her body tensing in surprise.

Both holes, even slick with arousal and lubricant, resisted as Zoey's cock heads tried to push in. She pressed harder, pushing her hips forward while grabbing Rosalie's thighs for leverage. Delta helped hold the blonde's legs open, visibly delighting in how Rosalie squirmed atop her.

Slowly, Zoey's cocks pushed into Rosalie's two holes, inch by inch. The pressure was intense, the two different types of squeezing incredible. Her girlfriend was warm and tight. Wet and needy.

Soon, both were in, her cocks firmly inside her girlfriend's depths. Her stomach bulged with the size of them, the outline of her cock clearly visible against her skin. Rosalie's eyes squeezed shut, and her lips parted as she panted loudly into the air. She rested a hand on the bulge, feeling the cock inside her.

With another hard thrust, Zoey shoved the second half of both cocks inside. Rosalie's back arched, her hips jerking as Zoey's pelvis pressed into hers. Her body held that way for a moment, taut, and a long, ragged moan escaped her.

"So?" Delta murmured into her ear. "How's it feel? Both at the same time?"

"It's—mm—good," Rosalie gasped, barely managing to get the words out. Her eyes stayed closed, and her body taut. "Gods, s-so good."

Zoey leaned forward and kissed her girlfriend, sliding deeper in the process. Rosalie moaned into her lips, and Zoey didn't take pity on the woman; she thrust again, burying her cocks all the way in, and Rosalie's muffled cry shot electricity through her. Her arms went up to hug Zoey tight to her.

Zoey's hips moved, slowly, then faster. Zoey started fucking her girlfriend's holes, thrusting into both pussy and ass, filling her up in a way she had never been before. The blonde cried out with every loud slap of flesh.

"How does she feel?" Delta asked, watching Zoey with lust-filled eyes as Rosalie's body jostled on top of her. "I can't imagine how tight she is. When do I get to try those potions out?"

"Eventually."

"Yeah, yeah," Delta said, sounding amused. "Your turn, right now."

Zoey slapped into Rosalie, her girlfriend crying out and shaking beneath her. She fucked her hard and fast, and soon, her girlfriend's voice went quiet, her breath coming in shaky gasps and moans, breaking down as Delta had. Two fourteen-inch throbbing girl cocks was simply too much for her. But delightful, even if overwhelming. Her pussy and ass squirmed against Zoey's cocks, clamping down, Rosalie rapidly approaching her climax. She'd always been quick to finish.

The sounds she was making, the heavy claps as Zoey's pelvis met hers, were taking Zoey apart equally as fast. She felt her own orgasm arriving, and, feeling it, started fucking faster and faster. Her hips pistoned with desperate urgency, the bed shaking and groaning under the intensity of her movements. Rosalie's head rolled to the side, eyes going hazy, but her hips bucked into Zoey, meeting her with each thrust. The blonde's back arched as her climax rushed over her, her body tensing and both holes clenching, squeezing down, clamping and milking, urging Zoey on.

Zoey obliged her girlfriend's begging lower half, knowing Rosalie wanted to be filled up while her pleasure rushed across her—it would make it better for the both of them. Zoey pumped cock into her as hard as she could, her cocks twitching and her own orgasm mounting, working herself closer as fast as possible, until, with one final, hard thrust, her cocks swelled and she buried herself in.

Rosalie's whined, squirming side to side as cum flooded into her holes, her pussy and ass, her stomach swelling as the massive load dumped into her. Her climax redoubled at the sensation of Zoey's sticky load filling her, and her entire body shook, toes and fingers curling, her hips writhing and jerking into Zoey as she squirmed atop a foxgirl who held her tight and murmured something into her ear.

Zoey rode out her climax, pumping load after load of cum into Rosalie's holes. Rosalie's stomach curved upward as her insides were stuffed with string after string of thick seed, the excess spilling out and around Zoey's cock, leaking onto the bed and soaking into the sheets. Rosalie moaned weakly, her body going slack and her head rolling back in exhaustion as she finally came down—even as Zoey kept pumping her full.

Finally, Zoey's own orgasm ended. Rosalie was left a sweaty, panting mess, her body trembling. Zoey watched her twitching, cum-covered, hazy-eyed girlfriend, feeling hot with pride as much as arousal.

She leaned forward and kissed her girlfriend, then laughed at the tiredness in her attempts to return it. The blonde was simply too melted-down to reciprocate. Zoey didn't mind.

"We'll give you a minute," Zoey said, kissing her neck. "You need it. But don't think we're done. Not even close."