Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 156-165

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Delta's surprise, Aria actually hesitated, as if, despite everything, a part of her genuinely considered the ridiculous suggestion. Zoey, like usual, gave Delta a scolding look that vetoed the idea.

Really, for the literal disciple of the goddess of sex, she was way too responsible.

Plus, Delta hadn't been the one who'd just pumped a bucket of hyper-fertile goddess-imbued cum into the priestess's vulnerable womb, so who was really the responsible one, here?

"What do you need from us?" Zoey repeated to Aria. "How can we help?" She looked around the messy room—the sticky mess left all over the altar.

"Um," Aria said. "Honestly, nothing. You two should leave. Get out of here before ... whatever happens. My dad comes back. But we really do need to talk, so where can I find you?"

Zoey gave her their room number at the guild.

"Then I'll come for you later," Aria said, still glancing around at the ruined altar and surroundings with a daunted look. Their frantic rutting hadn't left the tidy prayer room in great shape—and that wasn't even mentioning the cum everywhere.

"But, just to confirm, you did see her, right?" Zoey asked. "Ephy?"

Aria nodded. "I'll give the details later. I have so many questions. But, seriously, before my dad comes back, you need to leave."

"Are you sure? If we stayed and explained, would that be better?"

Delta rolled her eyes. Zoey didn't sound thrilled by the idea, but she offered anyway. Always so thoughtful. How Zoey could go from domineering and downright mean to soft-spoken and worried was just ... disgusting. It made Delta want to gag. And it also made her heart do weird things—little flips and squeezes that she didn't fully understand. Or, was choosing not to understand. Zoey was annoying like that.

"No, that's not a good idea," Aria said, sounding certain. She walked over to their pile of clothes and started tossing them to Zoey and Delta. Delta pulled a towel out of her inventory and handed it to Aria—she needed it. "Tonight, then. Or tomorrow at the latest."

"If you're sure."

"I am." Aria hesitated, then leaned up on her tip-toes and kissed Zoey on the cheek. "This is a lot to take in. Maybe it's good I have some time to think, anyways." She looked at the doorway with a nervous expression. "But the fallout isn't going to be fun." She bit her lip, then groaned. "Didn't I tell you two to keep the noise down? What happened to that?"

"You were too good at dick-sucking," Delta said. "And your pussy is too tight, apparently."

"Delta," Zoey scolded.

"What? Is it not true?"

Zoey hesitated. "We should get going," she said firmly.

"Yeah, yeah," Delta said, rolling her eyes. "But just for the record, my vote's still on doubling down." She turned a sly, predatory look to Aria, and the priestess's eyes widened. "But if I have to, I can wait till tomorrow. Don't be late."

5.38 - ❤ Eager Saleswoman

Adrienne really, really loved her new job.

Her previous employment hadn't been especially bad, but accounting was hardly glamorous work—especially in a place as chaotic as Treyhull. Even important laws were rather loosey-goosey down in the Fractures, much less regulations for something as relatively unimportant as bookkeeping. Which was both a good thing and a bad thing, from the perspective of an accountant. But mostly bad. Or, at least, it added headaches to her job.

Still, Adrienne had enjoyed her work well enough; it had paid much better than employment in Haven, and she actually liked the monotony of accounting—which wasn't a trait most people would assume of her, if they knew her casually.

That said, her new work didn't just pay much better, it was far more enjoyable. First, there was the novelty of running a potion tent selling truly unique merchandise, and then there were the more ... intimate benefits.

Ones Adrienne really shouldn't have caved to so quickly.

Then again, her indulgences were making sales.

The tent had only been open for two days, so they weren't flooded with customers yet, but Adrienne knew that would change. As it stood, there were six people inside the tent. Three of them were browsing the wares, reading descriptions behind each potion encased in glass, and two were standing in front of the counter, chatting with Adrienne.

The last—the sixth—was currently making good use of Adrienne's discretionary 'free samples' policy.

Quiet gagging filled the air as the delightful woman—Ivy, Adrienne thought her name was—tested out the most popular of their potions from the receiving end. Adrienne pretended nothing was amiss as she chatted with the two others at her counter, though the toe-curling waves of heat that coursed through her with each up-and-down bob of the girl's head was rather hard to ignore.

"I know the prices are high," Adrienne explained to the woman in front of her, "but they're in seriously high demand, and our supply is limited. And you can't find them anywhere else. Considering that, we're practically giving them away."

Normally, a sales pitch like that would be hot air, but in this case, it was one hundred percent true—and most of the clientele knew it. Since it had only been two days, Zoey and Sabina's business was still relatively unknown. That wouldn't last. While foot traffic had been their only source of buyers yesterday, the word had spread a shocking amount in only twenty four hours: several of the customers today had said they'd come based on recommendations.

"I just don't know," the woman said. "A price tag like that is hard to justify, no matter how much fun it would be."

What was her name, again? Marigold? She'd introduced herself, but Adrienne was distracted. She sucked in a gasp of air as Ivy did something with her tongue that Adrienne, well, appreciated, and then she plunged back down, swallowing her cock in one smooth stroke. Her thick member pulsed against tight throat walls, and Adrienne let out a slow breath, forcing her composure back.

The two customers obviously knew what was happening. They were in the redlight district, so such an indecent display—even hidden behind a counter—wasn't something that sparked outrage, but rather interest. Marigold especially seemed intrigued, and Adrienne couldn't say she was surprised by her next words.

"But maybe ... there's a way I can earn a discount?" she asked, fluttering her eyelashes. She was an older woman, but pretty, her graying hair accentuating her features—and combined with her sly smile, suggested experience. Her eyes flicked down, implying that she wanted to be the next girl under Adrienne's counter.

Except, that wasn't how it worked. Adrienne might have catastrophically failed in her duties to be a professional shop owner for Zoey and Sabina, but she wasn't slashing prices just so she could have pretty women's mouths wrapped around her cock. She'd paid for the in-use potion out of her own pocket, and was employing it to give away 'free samples'. Which did seem to be driving sales—and attracting customers.

So in a way, Adrienne could delude herself into thinking she was doing it for the good of the business. Not that she honestly believed that. She'd tried her hardest to stay professional the first day, but her will had broken on the second—there'd been this delightful brunette with these pouty lips that had utterly broken Adrienne's will. She'd been the first Adrienne had given a sample to. And by sample, she meant ten inches of cock bulging out her throat.

That same woman had left with three different potions, so it had been a successful sale.

"Sorry," Adrienne said. "We don't do discounts, only samples. But if you want—" she sucked in a breath, her back arching as Ivy plunged her lips to the base of her pelvis and wiggled her head. "But if you want, you can be next in line. Get a taste. I wouldn't mind if—"

Adrienne trailed off, and this time not because of the distraction under her counter, but something else. Someone had thrown open the flap to the tent and strode in.

Adrienne paled.

Zoey had, apparently, come to check in on her business.

Adrienne didn't even have a chance to compose herself before Zoey had locked eyes with her—and unleashed that gorgeous smile of hers. Gods, how was the woman so breathtakingly beautiful? Adrienne might have been able to salvage her situation—to have the sense of mind to use her brief two seconds before Zoey arrived to get Ivy off of her—but instead, she smiled back at Zoey, briefly lost in green eyes.

Then Zoey arrived at the counter, and Adrienne remembered her circumstances. In a panic, a hand shot down onto Ivy's head, pushing gently to tell her to stop bobbing. Ivy either didn't understand the request or was too lost in the taste of girlcock, because she ignored Adrienne, gripping her thighs for leverage and continuing to suck. Then again, she did so quieter than before, so maybe she knew perfectly well what was going on.

"Um," Adrienne said. She turned her attention to Marigold, and then the other customer. "This is my boss," she told them. "Can you give us a moment, please?"

She announced it louder than necessary, because it was directed more to the woman between her legs than the customers hanging around the counter. Adrienne had very much appreciated the girl's eagerness earlier, but by how Ivy had only paused, then continued to keep throat-fucking Adrienne, Ivy apparently found the situation amusing. Or was more concerned with having girl-cock in her throat than something silly like Adrienne's employment status.

In short, Ivy was a woman after her own heart. Girlcock took precedence over everything else—a sentiment Adrienne gleefully agreed with. If only it didn't conflict with her current dire circumstances: that her boss had just shown up.

At least she was being quieter. Ivy wasn't slamming herself down hard enough to choke and gag, and instead, working her tongue, throat, and lips around Adrienne's shaft and tip with a teasing, sensual pace.

Adrienne's skin had already been hot and tingling from having her cock sucked while chatting with customers, but now that her boss had arrived—and that it was Zoey, a woman drop-dead gorgeous enough to stop her heart—ramped the situation up to eleven.

She was so fucked.

And she really couldn't afford to get caught. Zoey seemed like a woman who appreciated sex, but that didn't mean she wanted an employee who went around fucking customers. And this was way too amazing of a job to give up—in the practical sense, not just the 'extra benefits'.

Why had Adrienne given in to her base desires? It was a dumb question. With so many curious, fascinated, and flirty young women wanting to 'know more' about their merchandise, she hadn't stood a chance.

"Hey, Adrienne," Zoey said leaning against the counter. "Just thought I'd stop by and see how things are going." She looked around. "Pretty good, it seems like. Shelves are pretty empty. You're burning through our stock."

"Um. Yeah." Adrienne scrambled desperately to compose herself. But how could she? She was hardly used to the bliss of having her cock sucked by another girl—or having a cock in the first place. And Ivy was quite eager to take advantage of that.

She swallowed, then stalwartly cobbled her composure together. She would not lose the world's most amazing job. All she had to do was make it through a conversation with her boss while having her cock sucked.

How hard could it really be?

5.39 - ❤ Eager Saleswoman II

Adrienne's attention flicked down to Ivy's brown eyes looking up at her. The girl ran her tongue in teasing circles around Adrienne's cock tip, and Adrienne eyed her in silent warning—though she also had a begrudging admiration for the girl's antics. Ivy smirked in reply, then, in a smooth motion, plunged down, bulging her throat outward as she impaled herself on Adrienne's girlcock. She didn't even gag as she went down.

Adrienne leaned forward onto the counter, her legs going wobbly. She swallowed a moan. She might be able to survive the encounter if she could fend her climax off, but if she slid over that edge, then there was obviously no keeping things under wraps.

With luck, Zoey was only here to say hello. A minute or two of brief pleasantries, then Adrienne could stop resisting. More than that, and things weren't looking good. Ivy knew what she was doing, which Adrienne had been appreciating earlier, but wasn't anymore. Or, at least, she had complicated feelings about the girl's talent, now.

"Yep. Things are going good," Adrienne said cheerfully, plastering a smile onto her face—one that wasn't entirely feigned, since it was hard not to smile at a woman as pretty as Zoey. "No complaints on my end. What can I do for you, boss?" The last word had a bit of a flirtatious inflection, with Adrienne unable to help herself. And she hoped Zoey had missed the hitch in her voice halfway through the sentence when Ivy's throat had squeezed down on her.

"Just stopping by," Zoey replied. "Meant to yesterday, but I got, uh, busy."

"You do seem like a woman with a lot going on," Adrienne teased.

Again, she wasn't trying to flirt, not fully. In fact, if Zoey hadn't been her very generous employer, she might have flicked her eyes down and really driven home the innuendo with her typical brand of bluntness. But that was the original dilemma: Zoey was her boss, Adrienne liked her job, and while they were in a business that was sexual by nature, that didn't mean Zoey wanted Adrienne misbehaving in such blatant ways. Even if not just because it could run afoul of exhibitionism laws, but because—well, a store owner probably shouldn't be using their merchandise to throat-fuck as many girls as she could get her hands on.

Zoey rolled her eyes at Adrienne's implication, and, adorably, her cheeks even colored. Adrienne didn't get the feeling Zoey was inexperienced, so the fact she blushed so easily was pretty endearing. Seeing the woman's colored cheeks, Adrienne fought, again, the urge to start flirting with her even more blatantly—but she cut the desire off. It took some effort. She was finding it harder to be professional than usual. Probably since she was having her cock pleasured under the counter. Hard to keep her thoughts chaste in a situation like that.

"Everything's running smoothly, then?" Zoey asked. "Really? You can tell me if there's issues."

"Potions are flying off the shelves. Don't think there's been someone who came in and didn't buy something. Even expensive as it all is."

At a pleasurable bobbing of Ivy's head, a carnal urge hit her: her hips jerked forward, just a few inches. It was, tragically, too much for the poor girl to maintain her stealth: she gagged as Adrienne's cock unexpectedly shoved deeper into her. The muted noise came from under the counter, faint, but still compromising. Zoey paused and tilted her head, as if trying to place the noise.

"Have you thought about raising prices?" Adrienne asked hastily, knowing that her only possible salvation was a distraction. "You could seriously get away with charging a lot more."

"You think so?"

"The growth potion for sure. We're almost out. Who would've guessed that—" she stifled a gasp as Ivy's tongue swirled around her cock head. "That girls really like having cocks?"

Zoey laughed. "Yeah, it's not that much of a surprise." She smirked at Adrienne. "And speaking of, who's down there, anyway?"

Adrienne froze.

Zoey peeked over the counter, and Adrienne hastily leaned forward, trying to block the view.

"Oh, please," Zoey said, rolling her eyes. "You're not fooling anyone. Let me see."

For a moment, Adrienne's thoughts sprinted in every direction, trying desperately to find a way out of this. But eventually, she came to terms with her situation. She'd been caught. And, obviously she had. Zoey was a wayfarer. didn't they have crazy enhanced senses? The act had been up as soon as Ivy had gagged. Which had ultimately been Adrienne's fault, because she hadn't been able to stop herself from thrusting.

Not that it was really her fault she couldn't resist moving her hips when a girl's throat was wrapped around her cock. She was only human.

Sighing, Adrienne stepped back from the counter, unblocking the view of Ivy. Zoey, peeking over the edge, laughed as brown eyes came into view. Ivy used that opportunity to drop her last paltry attempts at stealth: she grabbed Adrienne's hips and started choking herself on cock. If anything, she was even more excited than before, having another spectator.

Seriously. Bless that woman. If only that eagerness hadn't come with such awful timing.

Then, shockingly, Zoey leaned back off the counter, only seeming amused at the reveal. "We might raise prices later," she told Adrienne. "But this first week is just a test. Earning some starting capital for our real opening. So if we sell out, we sell out—it's not a big deal."

Adrienne floundered for a response. Zoey was going back to their earlier conversation? She was brushing past all of this? That Adrienne had a girl under the counter?

Did she not care? She didn't seem bothered. But while there were lax bosses, surely there weren't bosses that were fine with their employees throat-fucking customers on the company's time. Right?

Adrienne didn't get a chance to reply—Ivy filled the conversation in for her. She pulled off Adrienne's cock with a squelch, not even having the shame to gag, then asked Zoey from down between Adrienne's legs—a huge strand of spit dropping onto her tits—"Wait, you aren't staying in Treyhull?"

Annoyed, Adrienne grabbed Ivy's head and shoved her back down. That, at least, made the girl gag. Adrienne roughly manhandled the woman back into her proper position. This was a conversation between her and her boss; the nuisance of a woman had already threatened her job. In a delightfully spine-tingling way, yes, but she had still kept sucking despite Adrienne's warnings. If she wanted to be a cock-sleeve, then she could be. But Adrienne wasn't going to be nice about it, at that point.

And Ivy didn't seem like she wanted Adrienne to be. She contentedly returned to pleasuring her.

"Not more than a few more days, probably," Zoey confirmed to Ivy, finding the whole interaction not worth a moment's pause. The woman must have seen some stuff, to not be fazed by her employee using a customer's throat as a cock sleeve. And yet—Adrienne's thoughts went back to how easily she had blushed earlier. Experienced yet still fast to embarrass? And apparently an easy-going boss. Adrienne might be in love.

Though, she didn't know if she was actually in the clear. Maybe Zoey was just playing it cool.

"Speaking of that," Zoey added, "you'll be fine to move, soon? Do you need help with anything there, either?"

That question boded well. If Zoey was asking her about long-term plans, then Adrienne really might not be in trouble.

"Um. Think so. Still getting all my ducks in a row."

"You don't need help with anything?" Zoey pressed. "I'd be happy to help."

"I'll let you know," Adrienne promised. "But, um, can I actually—" she sucked in a breath of air. "Finish this chat in a second?" She winced at the audacity of even asking, but the pleasure was becoming too much to ignore.

Shamefully, Adrienne couldn't wait for Zoey's permission. She shuddered, then grabbed Ivy's head and started working her hips back and forth. She lost control of her movements. Raw, animal need had her humping back and forth, plunging her cock down Ivy's tight, slippery throat.

"It feels so good," Adrienne groaned. "Sorry, Zoey. I can't stop. J-Just let me finish, real quick."

Zoey's lips curled up in amusement, and she hopped onto the counter, sliding over so she could get a better view. Adrienne's skin tingled, knowing that Zoey was going to watch her finish down another woman's throat. Apparently, she didn't just have no problem with it, but she was more than happy to watch.