Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 156-165

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucinda pulled back, leaving Sol gasping. Her brown eyes stared intensely into Sol's—studying her, a reprieve from the frantic assault. Checking for something. But it didn't last long. Lucinda's lips curled up, having found whatever she'd been looking for. She grabbed the front of Sol's shirt, then tore it off—literally tore it. The fabric ripped as the woman yanked it from her chest, jerking Sol forward with the violent motion. Buttons popped, stitches came apart, and Lucinda tossed the garment aside. Before Sol could even protest her ruined clothing—or, like was becoming a recurring trend, before she had a chance to even fully understand what was happening—her bra came next. The flimsy cloth, again, ripped from her body, tugging Sol forward with the force. Her breasts bounced free, roughly exposed.

Sol couldn't explain why, but excitement thrilled through her at the violent way Lucinda had undressed her. Brown eyes bore into her, predatory. She felt like prey. Small. Helpless to this woman's desires. Why did she like that?

Lucinda cupped her with both hands, groping Sol and massaging her sensitive breasts, sending shudders across her. Lucinda kissed her again, just as hungrily as before, using her knee to force Sol's legs apart and grind against her bulge.

She was ... overwhelmed. The woman's assault was as fierce as it was sudden, and it was all she could do to keep up. Her cock ached in the tight confines of her jeans, throbbing desperately as Lucinda ground her knee against it.

Lucinda pulled back, leaving her gasping. The older woman's eyes roamed Sol's body, staring at her exposed chest, her breasts and stiff nipples, then down to her pants, where her bulge was painfully obvious.

"A pretty little plaything, all to myself," she mused. Her voice had a hardness to it. A predator's excitement. "I wonder how much you can take before I break you."

She grabbed Sol's wrists and pressed them into the wall above her head, pinning her there. Lucinda's body pushed into her own, and she ground herself up and down, brushing Sol's nipples against the stiff fabric of her shirt.

"I like to take what I want," Lucinda said, her voice, for the first time, growing softer—some of the edge fading. But only some of it. "I get carried away. If it's too much, tell me. Okay?"

Sol's chest heaved up and down. Her head spun. She was honestly still playing catch-up.

Lucinda squeezed her wrists, waiting for an answer. It jolted Sol into action.

"Y-Yeah." The response was breathless. "Okay."

The gentleness vanished, Lucinda's face again growing excited—predatory. She grabbed Sol by the waist and threw her onto the bed. Sol hit roughly, bouncing as she tried to orient herself, but the older woman was crawling overtop her before she settled.

Sol could tell the woman liked showing her strength off. Making a point of it. Making it clear who was in control. And it wasn't an act. She did hold all the power—her earlier assurances notwithstanding. What she wanted, she could take. It was obvious just from how easily she handled Sol.

Lucinda straddled her, her knees on either side of Sol's hips, her ass settling onto Sol's bulge. Her eyes gleamed down at her.

The older woman rubbed her ass along Sol's lower half in indulgent strokes, making her groan. "Gods, you're going to ruin me with that thing, aren't you?" Lucinda murmured. "Why is it so fucking big?"

She slid down Sol's body until her ass was on her lower thighs. Her fingers worked deftly as she undid the button of Sol's jeans, then she grabbed the top of her pants and pulled them down. Her panties came with them. Lucinda didn't bother with fully taking them off, only bunching the fabric down to her knees—enough for her cock to flop out, bouncing into the air at it settled. The thick, heavy rod throbbed with need, and Lucinda's eyes tracked it hungrily.

"You're definitely going to ruin me," Lucinda said. She sounded excited by the idea.

She wrapped her fingers around Sol's shaft and pumped slowly, her attention rapt, watching her skin bunch as her hand traveled up and down her length. That fascination lasted only for a few moments before Lucinda paused, as if remembering something.

"You can take my clothes off, now," Lucinda said.

Sol, still trapped beneath the woman, hesitated.

"That's an order, dear. I don't give suggestions."

Lucinda rolled over, and Sol obeyed: she finished kicking off her lower garments, getting herself naked, then climbed atop the older woman, now the one doing the straddling. She tentatively reached out and started unbuttoning Lucinda's shirt, exposing skin with each pop.

Despite now being the one on top, Sol had no doubt which of them was in control. Lucinda watched her with a smirk, eyes roaming her face and naked body, waiting patiently as Sol revealed her one button at a time. She seemed amused at Sol's tentativeness. Pleased by it. Like she appreciated the ... not fear Sol acted with, but something close to it.

Sol finished unbuttoning her shirt, and Lucinda helped tug it off. Sol took in the view. The older woman wore a simple, utilitarian bra meant for combat, and she had a modest chest, much smaller than Sol's. Her abs were flat and toned, covered in scars of all sorts: thin, straight, curving, jagged. There was wiry muscle everywhere, in her arms, shoulders, and stomach. The physique of a fighter. A killer. Someone who had spent their life in a deadly profession. A thrill went through Sol, seeing it. Just one more reminder of who this woman was.

She ran her hands across Lucinda's abs, marveling at the older woman's body. Her skin was soft, even if her muscles were firm. She could feel the strength in Lucinda's body, even when she was relaxed, at ease beneath Sol. It was strangely intoxicating—and deeply arousing—to feel the woman up.

"Not everyone likes the scars," Lucinda commented, not with insecurity, just an observation. This wasn't a woman who worried what others thought of her. She'd seen Sol's reaction, the way her eyes lingered and admired.

"They're beautiful," Sol murmured, tracing a finger across the largest, a jagged one that crossed her belly diagonally, starting near her hip and ending below her ribs. It seemed like a wound that should have killed her.

"Ice wraith," Lucinda said, unbothered. "Third advancement. A while ago. Most of them are from around then. When I was younger. And dumber."

"How long ago?"

"A while." Lucinda didn't specify. Sol's attempt at information gathering had, like usual, been thwarted. She considered pressing, but unfortunately, she was distracted by other interests.

Sol's fingers slid under the elastic band of Lucinda's bra, a silent question as she prepped to peel it off—she didn't want to take anything for granted, not with this woman. But Lucinda lifted her chest in answer, so Sol pulled the garment off and tossed it aside.

The woman's breasts were small, perky, with a stiff, pink nipple on each. Sol's stomach fluttered, seeing the dangerous woman exposed. The woman's nakedness was more exciting than Sol's other encounters, for some reason. Not because she was the most attractive woman Sol had seen—but something else. Her reputation, maybe? Though, again, Sol had no clue who she really was.

Lucinda guided Sol's hands to either of her breasts, and Sol cupped her, groping the soft, smooth mounds, feeling their shape, their size, her fingers sinking into the pliable flesh. She was struck, suddenly, with the urge to suck on them—and this time, she didn't clamp down on her desire. She leaned down, wrapping her lips around a stiff nipple, taking it into her mouth.

Lucinda's fingers buried into her hair, holding her in place, encouraging her to continue. With her other hand, she reached down between their bodies and gripped her cock, stroking even as Sol flicked her tongue across a stiff nipple, sucking gently and teasing the woman. She switched between breasts, lavishing attention on each of them.

"You haven't finished undressing me," Lucinda commented.

Sol, with some reluctance, obeyed, moving downward, sliding along Lucinda's body and kissing her way down her abs, her belly button, and stopping between her legs. She unbuckled Lucinda's belt and tugged her pants off, pulling them, and her panties, away.

She didn't get to admire the woman's exposed pussy for long. Now that Sol had undressed her, Lucinda wanted to be back on top: she flipped the two of them, re-mounting Sol. The older woman straddled Sol's thighs, then grabbed and pressed Sol's cock into her firm, scarred stomach, appraising its length in comparison to herself. It stuck up well past her belly button—and Lucinda's breath visibly quickened, seeing it.

Not interested in further foreplay, she lifted her hips, gripping Sol's member to guide it. Sol's heart started to slam. It was happening, then.

Lucinda lined her entrance to the tip of Sol's cock, angling her, and she rubbed Sol's thick head against her pussy.

Sol let out a moan filled with need, her cock aching, twitching in Lucinda's hand, the anticipation killing her. Her hips begged her to thrust, but she didn't dare. Even when they were engaged in such an intimate act, Sol was still very much intimidated by the older woman. She wouldn't do anything she wasn't certain she was allowed to.

Lucinda held her gaze, lips curling as if she knew what Sol was thinking. Then, finally, she sank down, slowly, blessedly, letting Sol's cock push into her—sating Sol's mounting need.

She gripped the bedsheets and moaned as the ecstasy of sliding into the woman washed through her: the pleasure that came from sliding inside a tight pussy, Lucinda's walls clenching around her, squeezing and adjusting to her girth. Lucinda lowered herself inch after inch, face contorting only slightly as Sol's impressive member filled her. Until finally, their hips met, all thick, hot, eleven-inches of girl cock crammed inside her.

"Ah," Lucinda sighed, her eyelids fluttering, but otherwise having taken Sol with barely a grimace. Though her voice was breathy. It hadn't been easy. "That's ... nice. You've got a real bitch-breaker." She laughed. "I just hope you know how to use it."

Sol was already panting with pleasure, dizzy with the need to start thrusting. Lucinda didn't move, fully seated on top of her, stuffed full of cock. Savoring the sensation. She ground her hips around, stirring Sol's length inside her, and Sol moaned, lower half wiggling with the need for Lucinda to start bouncing.

Lucinda leaned forward, and her fingers, to Sol's surprise, wrapped around her neck. She squeezed, gently, and Sol's throat tightened in her grip, making it just a bit harder to breathe. There was a tentative question in the grip—but Sol didn't ask her to pull away.

"I see that look in your eyes," Lucinda murmured. "Don't get too excited. Remember, you're mine. My plaything. Not the other way around." She rocked her hips forward, then backward, stirring Sol's cock around inside her. "You do what I say. When I say." She leaned forward, her grip tightening around Sol's neck, enough to make it hard to breathe. "And, just so you know, you're not allowed to finish inside. If you do, I'll be upset. You don't want to upset me, do you?"

She waited for a response, so Sol shook her head. It was a genuine answer. Sol didn't want to upset this woman—in more ways than just as an attentive partner.

Lucinda smirked. Finally, blessedly, she lifted her hips, then slapped back down into Sol's lap. Sol whined, her thoughts flashing white at the sensation. There was power behind Lucinda's movements. Sol knew instantly that she wasn't going to last long as Lucinda's 'plaything'.

And the woman recognized that. A grin slipped onto her lips. "Let me rephrase that," she murmured. "You're not stupid enough to empty that hot, sticky load of yours into my pussy, are you? Without my permission? Against my will?" A wild look appeared in her eyes as she continued, the words obviously exciting her. "You're not going to give in to your naughty desires and do something reckless, will you? You'll hold off until I'm done?"

Sol's hips jerked up, bucking into Lucinda's ass, completely without conscious input—and a silent, condemning answer. Lucinda slammed back down, happy to meet her. She started riding Sol. Each bounce sent shocks of ecstasy through Sol's body. Her hands found Lucinda's hips, gripping tight, fingers sinking into her toned waist, feeling the taut, smooth muscle underneath. The movements came faster by the moment, the woman eagerly bouncing into Sol with loud slaps. In the part of her brain that remained rational—a very small part—she panicked over what the woman was saying. The warning. But her body reacted without her input. Not trying to hold off in the slightest.

"Because if you did ignore me," Lucinda continued, voice growing breathy, her arousal showing as she fucked herself onto Sol. "If you do finish inside me, then I'll have to punish you. For being disobedient. For violating me."

Her fingers tightened around Sol's neck, nearly completely cutting off her air. She moaned, the sound strangled, and her cock swelled inside the older woman. The lack of oxygen was, strangely, making this even more intense. Her vision swam.

And the words. The threat. Oh, Mother. Maybe coming back to Lucinda's room had been a terrible idea. Because Sol didn't get the feeling Lucinda would be giving her much of a choice in the matter—she was set up to fail. She was going to ride Sol until she unwillingly finished inside her.

Was Sol even supposed to resist? Was she actually not supposed to finish inside? Did she think Sol stood a chance? Or was it a game? Because Lucinda seemed to be trying her hardest to milk her dry—and as quickly as possible, riding her with wild abandon. Fierce, dominant, and so, so skilled at what she was doing. The older woman had learned a thing or two, over the years, Sol was finding out.

"I mean it," Lucinda murmured, her eyes flashing as she watched Sol come apart by the moment. "You better not defile me with your filthy seed. You'll regret it."

She squeezed again, and Sol's vision flashed black—and her cock pulsed and twitched in excitement. She moaned, wiggling in place and struggling for air, her hips jerking upward, her cock squeezed on all sides by Lucinda's pussy. The pleasure was overwhelming, and her body rutted into Lucinda's without her input, driven by animal instinct.

And, despite gasping for air, Lucinda's hands only intermittently easing to let Sol suck in oxygen, and the pleasure radiating across her, Sol was definitely listening to what the woman was saying. She was, in fact, in a panic over it. Because she was close, already. Lucinda was too good at this. And too tight. The way she moved her hips was making that burning in her stomach build at record speed.

"C-Close," Sol groaned, the words strangled. "Can't—stop myself—"

"Not yet. I'm having fun. You can finish when I'm done." Lucinda leaned forward, her tits pressing into Sol's, their bodies flush together, and she kissed her, still bouncing lewdly on Sol's lap. "Once I'm finished, you can let go. But only then."

Sol was too distracted to return the kiss, but it didn't seem to bother the older woman. In fact, she seemed to enjoy kissing Sol while she was too far gone to respond, her hips rutting desperately.

Sol tried to slow that quickly mounting heat, but Lucinda wasn't letting up. She rode Sol relentlessly, taking every inch of her, over and over, her tight pussy milking her in long strokes.

The thought of letting go, of spilling her load inside Lucinda despite the warnings, flashed through her mind, and the idea equally terrified her and excited her.

Was that the point? Was Lucinda doing this to taunt her? Sol genuinely didn't know.

"Can't," Sol gasped desperately, the pleasure reaching a dangerous edge. "I can't—I can't hold it—"

"I said no."

In a desperate effort, she tried to roll over, to pull out so she didn't finish inside, but the woman denied even that. She kept Sol pinned down. She repeatedly slapped herself onto Sol's cock, riding her with an excited, dangerous glint in her eyes.

"Bad girls who ignore orders get punished," she murmured. She wiggled her hips side to side, stirring Sol's cock around. "Remember that. You'll wait your turn like you're told."

Sol whimpered, the inescapable heat rising.

"Ah, ah," Lucinda warned. "I'm serious. If you fill me with that filth, then we'll have problems."

Sol's veins burned with ecstasy. Every part of her tried to hold off, to not give in, but all the effort in the world didn't matter, not with Lucinda dominating her like this, her tight pussy driving her to the brink, and the thrill, the terror—not knowing whether this was a game—of what would happen if she actually finished inside.

She really shouldn't.

But she couldn't stop.

Her hips arced upward, hard, burying herself deep into the woman atop her, her cock tip kissing into Lucinda's cervix, ready to pump into her womb and fill her up. She froze that way, fighting away the heat.

Lucinda's eyebrows rose, daring her.

She didn't have a choice. Sol's orgasm crashed into her. She cried out, the noise strangled by the grip around her neck. The first hot, sticky string seared up her cock, then straight into Lucinda's womb.

Lucinda's reaction was swift. She slammed down into Sol's lap, forcing her cock deep, wiggling her hips to really grind her cock around—then she released Sol's throat and fell forward into Sol.

"You little brat," she murmured into her ear. "You're actually doing it. Didn't I say to wait your turn?" She kissed the side of Sol's neck, shuddering as Sol emptied herself. "Defiling me. How dare you?"

The words, the threats, the displeasure—though none of it was real, right?—just made her climax that much more intense. Ecstasy wracked her, and she twitched as her hips stayed arced upward, buried into Lucinda. She was horrified at how little control over herself she had.

"Feels too good," Sol whined out, still squirming, trying to escape, to pull out of Lucinda, per her demands—as if it even mattered now, with more and more strings bursting from her, painting her womb white.

"No stopping it now," Lucinda said. "Just let it out. Give it to me." She worked her hips slowly, helping fuck Sol through her orgasm. "Enjoy it while you can. The punishment comes after."

Her cock kept throbbing, pumping her load into Lucinda, thick, hot strings coaxed out by the older woman's squeezing pussy. The pleasure of the release washed through her, surge after surge.

Finally, her climax waned, leaving her panting and shuddering beneath Lucinda.

Lucinda sat up, then looked down at their joined lower halves. She placed a hand on her stomach as if feeling the load there.

"That felt like a lot," she tutted. "You've got a lot of making up to do, now." Her lips curled. "Ready for your punishment?"

***

Nearly two hours later, Sol lay in a sweaty puddle next to Lucinda, the older woman with a casual arm wrapped around her, the bedsheets pulled up to their chests. The threats had, at least, indeed been some confusing human custom: or perhaps a quirk to this woman alone.

It had certainly been an ... intense ... retribution the woman extracted, but only of a sexual nature. Since Sol was seriously underinformed on humanity, that hadn't been a guarantee. The threats might have been real. That had, embarrassingly, been part of the reason Sol had climaxed so hard.

Lucinda hadn't been gentle with her. She had, at the beginning of everything, assured Sol that she could ask her to stop—but Sol never did. It was a strange mixture of emotions swirling inside her as Lucinda mercilessly fucked her while hitting, slapping, choking, and degrading her, but Sol was more than willing to experiment—that was her whole purpose in life. To learn. Experience. Lucinda had seemed pleased by how receptive Sol was.