Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 156-165

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it had been a bad idea to enjoy Zoey's growth potion in casual use. If she hadn't taken it earlier, then at least there wouldn't have been any physical clues to give Sol's thoughts away.

Sol knew that with how tightly Lucinda was pressing into her—trying to intimidate her, which was working, but also having another effect—that the stiffening between her legs wouldn't go unnoticed. So she needed to distract her. Or distract herself, maybe.

"I-I saw you in the inn," Sol said, the words tumbling out of her—now from embarrassment as much as adrenaline. "You're obviously someone important. So I followed you. I'm sorry—I really shouldn't have. But it was just curiosity. Genuinely. I don't know who you are. Or what you mean by 'factions'."

Lucinda observed her. Sol could tell the excuse hadn't done much to convince her. She opened her mouth to reply—

Then paused.

Oh, no.

She'd noticed. How couldn't she, considering Sol's size, and how close the two of them were?

The woman's brow furrowed. She looked down between their bodies, confused at the stiffness poking into her.

Sol panicked. What was she even supposed to say? To excuse this?

She barely knew humans well enough to have a regular conversation, much less talk her way out of this one. Unfortunately, she did understand society enough that she could recognize just how ridiculous—and mortifying—her situation was. The awful middle ground.

"Is that—" Lucinda started incredulously. "Are you—are you hard?"

She reached down between Sol's legs and cupped her, disbelievingly verifying that the stiff mass poking into her was, indeed, girl cock. Lucinda groped around, and not in any sensual manner, but to make sure she had it right—in complete disbelief. Shamefully, Sol's body reacted: her back arched, and she pushed her hips forward, basking in the firm pressure Lucinda's hand provided. A groan escaped her. The adrenaline and terror that had come with being caught was mixing in a potent way, and she'd never been good at resisting human emotions.

Lucinda snapped her hand back, eyes going wider and wider—the boredom in her expression finally breaking. Shock wasn't an expression the experienced wayfarer wore often, Sol could intuit: and that made this twice as embarrassing, really emphasizing the shame of Sol's situation.

Lucinda released Sol and took a step back, eyes locked on the bulge in her pants—even now failing to understand what she was looking at. The woman seemed at a loss for words. Sol was, too. She stayed pressed back-first against the wall, chest heaving as her heart pounded, face burning red and her cock angrily twitching her pants.

"You have a cock?" Lucinda asked. "And why is it hard?"

Sol scrambled for a way to explain herself. "You had your body pressed into me," she said, "and—well, this is a very exciting situation. Not like that, but—nonetheless. I think it got confused?"

Lucinda gaped at her.

The woman organized her thoughts in short order, finding her composure despite the oddity of the situation. Her expression settled into that unperturbed boredom from earlier, though it seemed feigned, now.

"Well," Lucinda said dryly. "You have, at least, convinced me you're not one of theirs. They're a little more ... professional." Her eyes flicked down to Sol's straining bulge, and Lucinda shook her head. "Why did you follow me?"

"Um. Like I said, I was just interested. I don't know. I shouldn't have. Sorry."

Lucinda studied her. Her eyes ran up and down Sol's body, and her expression shifted—as if coming to some conclusion.

"Interested," she said slowly. She closed the gap she'd only just created, pressing her body back into Sol's, and notably, pushing her lower half indulgently into Sol's, drawing out another groan. "Interested in what way?"

'Teasing' wasn't the word Sol would use, because it didn't seem to fit the serious woman. But Lucinda seemed well aware of what Sol had meant: that Sol hadn't meant sexually interested.

"Y-You just caught my eye," Sol gasped, the pressure between her legs making it hard to think.

Lucinda's lips quirked up. She ground her lower half into Sol's, pressing Sol into the wall by the waist, now, instead of the neck.

"It's been an aggravating past two weeks, you know," Lucinda said. "Looking for that damn girl. Tedious. I suppose I wouldn't mind some stress relief."

"Stress ... relief?"

"I'm not sure what to do with you yet, either," Lucinda continued, her face only an inch from Sol's, lips curled up in an amused smirk—enjoying how flustered she was making Sol. Sol couldn't say she was surprised that the woman liked to take charge, to keep her partner off-foot. And with her lower half grinding into Sol, rubbing against her cock in a way that had Sol's breath catching, Sol was definitely off-foot. Her brain felt like it was melting at record speed.

"I believe you're not one of theirs," Lucinda said, laughing at the idea, though Sol obviously had no clue the context why, "but you were following me. And I don't trust that." She leaned forward and grabbed Sol's lower lip with her teeth, tugging back gently. "I'd like to get a better feel for you before I let you go. Make sure it's safe. It's the smart thing to do, don't you agree?"

"That ... makes sense," Sol gasped. Her thoughts were a little too fuzzy to digest this strange turn of events, but she wasn't necessarily upset by them. Though, the idea of being scrutinized by this woman before 'being let go' was definitely nerve-wracking, considering her origins. She had the Famished's secrets to keep. And she got the sense that simply being around this woman was dangerous.

Maybe that was the reason her cock was throbbing so violently. The danger. What an inconvenient mix-up of emotional signals. She cursed her stolen biology.

"So, how'd this happen?" Lucinda asked, cupping Sol and squeezing. "I've been around, over the years. But I've never seen this." Her brow furrowed as she explored between Sol's legs, gripping and massaging her through her pants. "Especially ... so big?" Her composure started to disappear a second time, eyebrows rising. "So big," she said disbelievingly. "Am I feeling this right?"

Apparently willing to find out the answer herself, Lucinda reached down and popped Sol's pants button open—then tugged her pants and panties down in one smooth motion, exposing Sol. The cool air tickling her member felt intensely lewd, seeing how they were out in public, even if tucked privately in an alleyway.

Lucinda stared at Sol twitching eleven-inch girl cock, then swore in incredulity.

"What is that thing? It's the size of my fucking forearm."

That was a slight exaggeration, but not much of one.

Lucinda got down on her knees, gripping Sol's beast with two hands. Sol really wasn't sure how to take the development. Even if Lucinda's hands on her cock hadn't been compromising her, her head would have been spinning just from having been caught.

As it was, Sol leaned against the wall and gasped as Lucinda stroked her. Her adrenaline was coming down, too, leaving her shaky—though maybe that came mostly from Lucinda's long up-and-down motions, exploring Sol's size with an amazed expression.

"How?" Lucinda asked. "Is it natural? Magic? What?"

"T-There's a shop in the red light district," Sol said. "That sells potions that grow them. On girls." It was mostly the truth, though Sol had stolen them from Zoey's inventory, not bought them from her burgeoning storefront. But the alchemy shop provided a much easier explanation, one that made Sol less interesting. She didn't want to be interesting to this woman.

"There is? You'll have to show me it." Lucinda bit her lip, staring at Sol's cock as she massaged its hot length—then, with some reluctance, sighed and abruptly let go. She stood.

"I'm not doing this in an alley. I'm a little more refined than that, at least." She waved impatiently. "Follow me. I've got a few errands to take care of, then we'll—" Lucinda paused, and her lips curled up. "Well, we'll figure out what we're doing, later. For now, follow." She turned and started to walk. "If you're telling the truth, you don't have anything to worry about. I won't hurt you. Being nosy is against your credit, but you did bring me that thing to play with, so it evens out. It really has been a boring two weeks. A break will be nice."

Sol, baffled, yanked her pants up, buttoned them, then hurried after Lucinda. She didn't know what in the world she'd gotten herself into, but her goal had been accomplished: she got to follow the mysterious woman for a while longer. Maybe learn more about her.

And it seemed Lucinda had an exciting evening planned with her. Sol wasn't entirely sure how to feel about that—but her feet carried her forward regardless. The idea of fleeing didn't even cross her mind, though maybe it really should have.

5.44 - Interlude - Snooping

Sol trailed Lucinda around town, though her hopes to learn more about the woman were quickly dashed: any conversations Lucinda held with various parties were masked by some magical device of hers. She might have discarded Sol as a threat—and even taken an interest—but that didn't mean she was going to let Sol eavesdrop. Or anyone, for that matter. The secretiveness only stoked Sol's burning curiosity.

As for what her mission was, Sol had a few clues. Lucinda had mentioned looking for 'that damn girl'. Based on where they stopped throughout the city—a variety of guilds and other common locations for wayfarers—Sol could make the informed guess that she was seeking out another wayfarer. That wasn't too surprising, and also didn't help much.

Maybe a friend of hers? A guildmate? Enemy? Some manner of artificer? Another professional connection? Sol hadn't the slightest idea, only that it was a young woman. Since Lucinda purposefully kept her conversations private, she couldn't narrow her ideas down. She did, however, note who Lucinda spoke to; she might come back and pester them later.

Though that was risky. Sol might already be lucky that Lucinda had deemed her a non-threat and wouldn't be killing her. Messing with powerful beings could easily be deadly, or even involving with them, Sol knew, and while she had made a guess based on what she'd seen of this world that simply snooping into Lucinda's life probably wouldn't have resulted in a quick execution, it had been just that: a guess. She was lucky that Lucinda seemed even-tempered, that Sol still got to walk around, and even with a promise of being let go after her interest was sated.

But if Sol came back to pester these men and women for what Lucinda had been asking them? And Lucinda found out? That might make her mercy evaporate—and Sol could be in serious trouble.

So she was torn. With luck, she could learn more about Lucinda from the woman herself, without need for external investigation.

Though why did Sol care? She should only be focused on Zoey. However intriguing this new wayfarer was, she showed no indicators of being blessed by a divine—and thus, while possibly important to this world, and therefore relevant to the Famished's invasion, not remotely on the scale of Zoey, who remained a baffling wildcard.

Sol could also slip past the sound-dampening device, probably, but that was even riskier than mundane snooping, since Lucinda might detect it.

And her original goal of pretending to be a civilian was probably forfeit. Her instinctive struggling when Lucinda had grabbed her and slammed her into that alley wall had likely given that away, since she had struggled with much greater strength than a regular human. It wasn't a guarantee that Lucinda had noticed, especially when the power difference was so significant, but it was a possibility.

Seeing how she didn't want to be caught lying, she should therefore pretend to be a weak or unimportant wayfarer, not a civilian. To Lucinda, there might not even be much of a difference.

Lucinda's search didn't seem to be fruitful. After several hours of poking around town—in which Sol noted Lucinda frequently consulting some strange tablet-like item that glowed with magic—Lucinda gave up her efforts for the day. Or maybe her tolerance ran out, and she wanted to get to that so-called 'stress relief' she'd mentioned earlier. She seemed to be telling the truth that the past two weeks had been irritating her; she didn't look happy about having to scour the city for whoever her enigmatic mark was.

"That's enough for today," Lucinda grunted. "I'll deal with it later. You said there was a potion store?"

Sol guided her there. She was concerned about bumping into Zoey, since it was her business, but thank Mother, that didn't happen. Lucinda perused the wares with entertainment mixed with bafflement, purchased some from Adrienne, then departed. Sol breathed a sigh of relief that no disastrous coincidence happened. She had nearly expected it to.

"I think I'll forgive you for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong," Lucinda mused as she ambled casually down the street, Sol at her side. "I'm not usually a merciful woman, but something fun came from it." Her eyes flicked down to Sol's crotch to emphasize the point. "And there's these potions, which I doubt I would've found otherwise. Seeing how I've always seen myself as a results-oriented woman, you've been forgiven."

"I'm ... glad to hear that?" Sol said tentatively.

Lucinda turned the vials over one more time, her expression still confusedly amused, then pocketed it. "Anyway, I'm heading back to my room," she said. "You can leave, or join me."

Sol blinked. She had thought she hadn't had much of a choice in the matter—Lucinda had made her interest clear. That she was looking for 'stress relief' and a diversion from her mission. Sol rifled through her understanding of human society and realized that being forced into an encounter like that, though, was highly unsavory: Lucinda was making it clear she had a choice in the matter. Lucinda wasn't the kind of woman to just take what she wanted. Not in this way, at least. In others, Sol suspected she very much was.

But Sol was obviously interested. Even if a part of her—the non-suicidal, practical part—acknowledged she should run as fast as she could and not look back. Involvement with this woman was not just ignoring Mother's directive, but spurning it. Sol had been excusing her exploration of society by mostly keeping her distance. Entangling herself with a clearly high-ranked wayfarer was certainly not 'covert observation'.

But she hadn't learned anything. And her curiosity still burned.

And more shamefully, there were carnal pleasures to indulge in. Which was another thing Sol had been growing increasingly vulnerable to.

"I'll join you," Sol said.

Lucinda snorted. She didn't sound surprised by Sol's answer. "You really can leave, though. I should say that, considering—" she waved vaguely, and Sol was surprised that she understood humans well enough to interpret what she meant even before she clarified: how she had slammed her into a wall and interrogated her. "How we met," Lucinda finished.

"I shouldn't have followed you. That was rude. So it's my fault."

Lucinda hummed in agreement. "So. What advancement are you? Third? Fourth?"

Ah. So the woman had assumed that, like Sol had feared. She'd much rather be assumed a civilian, but it wasn't world-ending that Lucinda had figured out otherwise.

Not that Sol was a wayfarer. But it was a human equivalent she could hide her strength and abilities behind.

"Third." Lower felt better. From her understanding, third was already somewhat notable, even for a city of this size. The amount of wayfarers at each advancement diminished just as rapidly as power increased.

"And why exactly did you follow?" Lucinda said. She cut Sol's response off before it came: "Yeah, yeah, you were curious. But I meant, what gave it away? I've never been good at pretending to be normal."

Sol noted the phrasing. She desperately wanted to know just how 'not-normal' this woman was.

"I don't know if it was anything specific," Sol half-lied. A big portion had definitely been her ability to read the woman's latent magic: the complex aura that surrounded her, muted, but still of a complexity that Sol hadn't seen on anyone else. "Just how you carried yourself." That was the truth—though Sol admitted she might not have been as interested without more concrete giveaways. She hesitated before her follow-up. "And what about you?" Sol asked carefully. "What advancement are you?" She winced at how direct the question was.

And seeing how Lucinda turned an amused look at her, she could tell she wouldn't be getting an answer. "Let's say fourth," the woman said dryly.

So, not that. At least fifth. But Sol had already expected that. Higher, then? Sixth? Seventh? Those were the ranks of people whose names were known across the Fractures. Especially seventh and above; there were only a few dozen in the world, from what Sol had learned. Though she had hardly done deep research into that topic. She'd been more interested in mundane aspects of society.

And if she was someone that important, then just who was Lucinda wasting her time looking for? Especially since it seemed like she didn't want to be—as if she'd been ordered to.

But who had the authority to order a woman like her around?

Or maybe Sol was making too many assumptions. She really might be fourth advancement, someone of not much importance, globally speaking.

Sol at least had further opportunity to study the woman. Even make conversation. Perhaps she could learn more. Get concrete answers. Humans were vulnerable during intimate encounters; maybe she could sneak questions in. Hide them behind an admiring or innocently curious nature?

Risky. But maybe worth it?

Though, with what Lucinda had planned for her when they got back to her room, there might not be much time for talking.

And if there wasn't, Sol didn't think she'd be too upset by that.

5.45/5.46 - ❤ Interlude - Dangerous Ride

Content Advisory: Rougher than most scenes I write. Probably a bit 'problematic'. FYI.

There were a number of smaller guild outposts scattered throughout the city, not just the largest and best-equipped 'main guild' that Zoey and her team stayed at. Lucinda had a room at one such establishment. Sol would have asked why she'd chosen to stay at a smaller one rather than the main hall, since any tidbits would help her puzzle out just who this woman was, but the moment Sol trailed into her room, Lucinda kicked the door closed behind them, and Sol found herself shoved against the wall with Lucinda's mouth on hers.

It was, while an expected advance, shocking in how fast it happened. Lucinda's body was flush against her, the older woman's hands gripping her waist, and her breasts pushing into her own before Sol even realized what was happening—like in the alleyway, though that assault had been under a vastly different context.

The kiss was hungry and dominating, no gentleness to be found in the way the older woman pried her mouth open and forced her tongue in. Hungry, exploring, drinking her.

Sol moaned into the kiss, an automatic reaction more than anything, her brain still catching up. Her eyes closed as Lucinda pushed her harder into the wall. She rubbed into Sol's crotch with a free hand, groping her bulge, and the hard pressure made her groan with excitement. Her hips bucked into the woman's hand, and she grabbed Lucinda's waist and tugged her in tighter, wanting soft curves crushing her own. Her cock swelled rapidly, pulsing with hot blood and stiffening to full, aching hardness within seconds.