Lewd Ascent - A Futa LitRPG Ch. 156-165

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That might be good for Sol's ultimate goal. Because Sol had come here to question the woman. To learn more about her. Not to be fucked until she was a twitching, brainless mess. That had just been a ... side benefit. A necessary detour.

"That was amazing," Sol murmured, still light-headed, cuddled into the older woman—who held her in a more reserved, gruff way. She squeezed Sol's shoulder and grunted in agreement.

"You're a quick learner."

They lay in silence for a few moments.

Sol couldn't keep the question in any longer. "Who are you?" she blurted out. "And who was it you were looking for, earlier?"

Lucinda turned and raised an eyebrow at her. Sol flushed. Obviously, it hadn't been a particularly tactful interrogation technique, but that was half intentional. If she got caught trying to manipulate this woman through subtle prodding—and Sol felt fairly certain she would be caught, considering her inexperience—then any goodwill she'd earned would evaporate. So directness might be best.

"I just really want to know," Sol admitted. "I promise I'm not some, I don't know, spy."

"I puzzled that out pretty quickly, dear." She looked up at the ceiling, considering. Finally, she shrugged. "But it's private business. Even if you're a stranger, and I'll probably be gone by tomorrow. In our profession, you learn that risks aren't worth taking, however small they are. They start to add up." Lucinda idly traced a scar on her cheek, and Sol wondered if the woman had meant to emphasize the point in that way, or if it'd been an idle action. "That said, you followed me because you thought I was a high-ranker, didn't you? You wanted some advice from a veteran, maybe? To talk about it all?"

Sol slowly nodded. It was true enough. Though she wasn't really looking to siphon wisdom off someone who was clearly experienced. Sol's interest was of a much more academic sort. But it was a good entry into a possibly illuminating conversation, so she would hardly turn the offer down.

"Well, I can do that," Lucinda said. "Heavens know you earned it, you little devil."

Author's Note: Hi, Literotica readers. Please check out my profile biography to learn more about my other stories & my community (Discord and such). Thanks for reading! :)

***