Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not!" Beatrice scoffed, having no idea why she should have been burned to a crisp.

"Did you really think we were demons from Beyond?" Ember asked.

"I had hoped to finally see that useless barrier in action," Mary frowned.

Wait, but I am a demon! Beatrice thought. And one that's supposed to be summoned by the same powers that those mythical demons from Beyond are said to have. Why didn't that barrier work on me?

"But now that you've utterly disappointed me in the one thing I expected from you, you can just stop being an eyesore and go die somewhere," Mary said. "Don't you have a quest to do?"

Ah, the quest! Beatrice concentrated and tried to imagine how a quest log would look in her mind's eye. Sure enough—a quest log manifested itself.

Quest Log

Active Quests

Royal Quest: Proof of Heroism

Royal Quest: Useless Daughter

Beatrice imagined clicking on the quest name to expand it or pop it up in a new tab with more information, and the system did not fail her.

Royal Quest: Proof of Heroism

Objective:

  1. Find and kill twenty Demonlings.

  2. Bring twenty heads of the Demonlings to King Selirius.

Rewards: Princess Mary

Royal Quest: Useless Daughter

Objective:

  1. Teach king Selirus's daughter how to properly please a man

  2. Return to king Selirius with his daughter once she can please a man at least two times within ten minutes

Rewards:???

"..." Beatrice was speechless. She was left wondering whether the system had a sense of humor, and how exactly would the 'rewards' be distributed.

But the king did say I could have her already, Beatrice thought and said, "About the whole quest and reward thing—"

"Get in line!" Mary interrupted the succubus. "Every man and woman in this city wants to have sex with me. What's your S.E.C.R.E.T. rank?"

"S-secret rank?" Beatrice asked.

"Oh, don't even start that shitty ignorance act!" The princess rolled her eyes. "It's so grating! As if there's anyone left in this entire palace besides some of my dimwitted sisters and that senile old man that doesn't know about the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild? Or do you think a 'fair maiden' such as myself should be spared such 'unpleasant' knowledge? I joined that guild the day I turned eighteen!"

"I was summoned into this world... Like two hours ago," Beatrice confessed.

"Are you shitting me!? You mean to tell me that the whole story that lunatic spewed wasn't a pile of horseshit?"

"E-eh, no," Beatrice stuttered while Mary rapidly circled Beatrice, taking a closer look at all the succubus's features with great interest. Ember stood a couple of feet from both girls, following Mary with her eyes.

Beatrice was taken aback more and more by the princess Mary's behavior. It was strange for her to see this beautiful princess with piercing bright yes swear like an old construction worker. Whatever Beatrice thought she imagined princess Mary to be, that image was falling apart.

Who would have thought she had such a filthy mouth? Beatrice looked at the lips of the princess and imagined in what other ways the princess dirtied her mouth when—

"Hyaaaaah!" Beatrice cried out in a high-pitched voice and Mary jumped back eight feet in surprise.

What the hell was that!? Beatrice wondered breathing hard. It was just for a split second but her whole body was rocked by orgasmic pleasure. I almost creamed my panties! And I'm not even fully hard yet!

"I just thought the tip of your tail looked funny, so I grabbed it," Mary said.

Seriously!? All that from just her touching my tail?? Beatrice recalled learning about it in her [Succubus's Tail] skill description. But for the sensations to be so overwhelming... Ah! It dawned on Beatrice why she was so sensitive, and she brought up her character's information tab.

Arousal Points 34/46 (+0.01/sec)

_

Not good, Beatrice thought, still recovering from the sudden burst of pleasure. No wonder it felt so incredible! The [Succubus's Tail] skill's effect scales with Arousal Points. The closer I get to my max, the higher the impact. My class is really full of weaknesses! How could I possibly ever go into combat with such a set of skills!? But conversely, that means... If it felt so good from just her grabbing the tip of my tail with her hand... Then, if she touched it more... With that naughty mouth of hers...

Beatrice's mind was bombarded by images of all the ways she could make use of her tail. In Beatrice's daydreaming fantasy in mere seconds Mary was already on her knees, at the succubus's mercy.

"Oh, you're much more well-endowed than most of the shitters in this palace," Mary said with a sly smile as she subtly pointed with her index finger at Beatrice's crotch. The head of the futanari's erect penis was sticking out of her lace panties.

"Want a taste?" Beatrice blurted out without thinking.

"You are tempting me, I will not lie," Mary said with hunger in her eyes. "I have no doubt you'd perform better than most of the shitters in this palace who are only good for one thing... I shouldn't... But..."

Mary looked around and stormed to the nearest door. She swung it open and shouted, "Get out!"

"Kyaaaa!!" Beatrice heard two high-pitched screams.

Within five seconds Beatrice saw two half-naked catgirls running out of the room. Their lower garments were similar to a French maid uniform and they both pressed some loose clothing to their breasts as they ran past princess Mary. Both girls had a pair of small furry ears sticking out of their candy-colored hair at the top of their head, next to the black and white headpiece.

As the catgirls ran down the hallway, their long furry tails swinging behind them, Princess Mary took a step into the freed room that the catgirls ran out of. She then turned around, looked at Beatrice and Ember, and said, "Don't just stand there! Get inside! Or are you that much of an exhibitionist?"

With that, Mary went into the room. Beatrice followed the princess, Ember was close behind.

The room was spacious, in similar colors to the hallway, with a large double bed at the far-side wall. Unfortunately for Beatrice, this room was also devoid of windows. The succubus sighed, starting to wonder if she'll ever see the light of day.

Beatrice stepped over a pink bra that was lying on the wooden floor. It was clear as day what the two catgirls were up to in this room. The scattered lingerie. Messy bedsheets. When Beatrice saw two empty glass bottles on the floor by the bed, she chuckled. Did we miss a party or something? The succubus wondered. With each passing second, she was wished more and more that princess Mary had kept the catgirls around for some playtime.

How did Mary know they were here? Beatrice wondered. And weren't those two maids? They had maid uniforms after all. Is that really what maids and servants are up to in their free time in this palace?

"I'll have you know that I'm an A-rank in the S.E.C.R.E.T. guild!" Mary said proudly. "B-ranks and above are highly discouraged from engaging in any sexual activity with D-ranker trash and below. Most of the garbage in this palace is D-rank at best."

"And who the fuck is that anyway?" Mary asked and pointed at the redhead as if she was asking about a piece of furniture. "Your personal fucktoy?"

Yeah basically, Beatrice thought and looked at her bodyguard, acknowledging how close the princess was with her demeaning remark.

"My name is Ember," the redhead said softly and calmly, displaying no emotion toward Mary's rudeness. "I am Lady Beatrice's personal assistant."

"Oh?" Mary smiled as she slowly approached Beatrice and looked at Ember like fresh prey. "And are you going to assist Beatrice in this?"

Mary gently put a single finger on Beatrice's slick tail that was still wrapped around her waist.

"Hn!" Beatrice let out a moan and tensed up. Shivers went down the futanari's spine, culminating in a gentle, warm tingling along the length of her hard cock. Beatrice was expecting this touch, she knew what was coming. Perhaps that was the reason why the pleasure wasn't nearly as overwhelming this time compared to a sudden attack.

Meanwhile, Mary circled around Beatrice, sliding her finger slowly along the succubus's tail. Beatrice bit her lip to avoid moaning. She clenched her fists and ended up standing on her toes as her body moved on its own, mimicking her rising, trembling cock. Even if Beatrice's swollen penis had not been pressed up by her panties, it would have still been pointing straight at the ceiling.

"Some of our beastkin servants have similar reactions if their ears or tails are touched properly," Mary said and stopped behind Beatrice. "But none have reactions nearly as strong as yours. And their fur is disgusting. On the other hand, your tail does not have a strand of hair on it. It's smooth. Strong. Long. Inviting."

Princess Mary got down on her knees and opened her mouth, reaching for the heart-shaped tip of Beatrice's tail.

12