All Comments on 'Lewd Futanari Succubus Ch. 49'

by YuujiEveryleaf

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

My only real complaint with this series is that with the quantity of action scenes (both erotic and non-) it's gonna be four million years before the plot progresses much. Stakes have been raised and plans made, but they're so long-term, and forty chapters in and it's only day two! Obviously we're all here for the sex, but it's hard to stay interested in even a lively tale when it seems like so little progress is being made towards goals, if that makes sense.

I hope this isn't a discouraging comment, because the writing is genuinely fun and engaging. But a common issue with many Lit authors is the tendency to follow the characters during every waking moment without "red-lining". (KaizerWolf is particularly guilty of this, as they go so far as to narrate all the *thoughts* of the MC as well.) This series is much better because you are good at filling the pages with action, but the overall effect is still to produce a story that will take hundreds of chapters to complete the first week of the tale! The plot you've established is realistically months long, at least, and if you're going to get through it it seems like you're going to have to start simplifying things soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYuujiEveryleaf@YuujiEveryleaf
More content for New Life As A Lewd Futanari Succubus: https://www.patreon.com/YuujiEveryleaf If you want to join the discussion, give feedback, chat about w/e, I'm most often online on my Discord: https://discord.gg/SbZe2qv