Lex Julia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Germania dropped to the floor next to her left foot. She stood still, fully naked, showing off her blessings from Venus for Libidus. Her nipples started to harden, making her breasts look even more sexy to Libidus. Libidus silently admired her physique for what felt like an eternity.

"Turn around in a circle," Libidus asked, breaking the silence that filled the room.

Germania started to slowly turn clockwise, giving Libidus a solid view of her hips and ass. As he suspected, Germania had wide hips and a solid ass. Perfect for child carrying, despite her otherwise skinny body. Being done going in circles, Germania stood again facing Libidus with her naked teen body. Libidus stared up into her eyes with a gaze-hungry predator. While their eyes were locked, Libidus noticed that Germania bit her lower lip slightly. Venus had truly blessed Germania in Libidus' mind.

"Xenon briefed you on what I demand of my servants?" Libidus asked with a low voice, not breaking eye contact with Germania.

"He did, Master" Germania answered and nodded slightly.

"Good. Now, show me." Libidus ordered.

Germania nodded and started to lower herself onto her knees. She stared straight at Libidus' aching morning wood which was leaking pre cum now. She looked up at Libidus with a hesitant look. Libidus just gave a nod, indicating to her to start sucking. Germania grabbed the shaft and started jerking it slowly. She leaned her head down and started to lick Libidus' big sack, which was heavy with cum. She worked her tongue up the shaft while teasing the head with both her hands, doing screwing motions.

When her tongue was halfway up the cock she lowered her hands to the balls, teasing them with her fingertips. Her mouth was by the swollen cock head now. She first started licking it carefully, but after a short while she opened her mouth wide and started sucking it. She started making slurping noises and Libidus could feel her tongue circling the tip of his cock. He was surprised about her oral skills. Germania was good for her age. Her hands were now jerking his long, girthy shaft while she was slopping on the head, leaving 1/4 of his dick unattended.

Libidus could finally say to himself that he had a proper morning. He was getting his morning wood treated by a young slave, while he was eating breakfast. He leaned forward over the bobbing head of Germania, reaching for the last piece of cheese. He got hold of it and sat back again, feeling his member was in heaven. While nibbling at the last bit of cheese, Libidu grabbed Germania's hair with his left hand. He wanted to test her. She had only used her mouth on his cock head. Now he wanted to see how much more she could take. Slowly he started to push her head down on his cock. About halfway down Germania started to gag, which was a heavenly sound in Libidus' ears.

He started rocking her head up and down his shaft faster and faster while listening to her making gagging noises and feeling her drooling running down to his balls. After a few minutes of this, Libidus decided to hold her head in place as far down his massive cock as her teen throat could muster. Halfway down, he noticed. She still had a lot to learn. He let go of her head, letting her catch her breath. Her eyes were glassy, and some drool was running down the right corner of her mouth.

"Continue" Libidus ordered, continuing to eat on the cheese.

Germania leaned down and started sucking his cock again, but his time she sucked it more vividly, letting more of Libidus' member into her sweet mouth with each move. She created suction in her mouth and used more tongue, which only added to Libidus' peaking pleasure. He was getting close to cumming.

"Well, someone's having a good morning," a voice behind Libidus said.

Libidus turned his head towards the voice, which was coming from the hall going to the bedroom on his right side. Standing in the doorway was Aemilia, Libidus' wife. His true love and confidence in all things. She was dressed in a tunic made of silk with a V shape opening going from the start of the collar bone down past her navel, showing her slender stomach and barely covering the nipples of her big tits. Seeing her dressed like that, made Libidus reach climax.

With his gaze fixed on Aemilia, Libidus pressed his long dick as far back into Germanias throat as possible, making her gag and choke. A solid stream of cum started to flow out his cock down her throat, forcing her to swallow, making it hard for her to breathe. He finished off by spurting out three more gulps of cum before taking his now semi-hard member out of her mouth, allowing her to breathe again.

"Did you rest well, my love?" Libidus asked Aemilia with passion in his voice.

"Still sore from yesterday, my dearest" Aemilia answered teasingly, slowly walking towards Libidus, swinging her hips, emphasizing her feminine features.

Aemilia was Libidus' significant other. No other woman could compare, according to Libidus. Aemilia was two years younger than Libidus. Like him, she was born in Rome. They had had good relations and visited each other often, making Aemilia and Libidus close from childhood. Unlike her three other older sisters, Aemilia was tough and not afraid to speak her mind. She had a bright mind and an exploring nature.

She tried everything. Everything from spinning and sowing clothes, which she found boring quickly, to wrestling with the boys. She had a knack for business, and information gathering, two tools that came in handy during her teenage when she started to sell herself for some extra pocket money. Being a tough bargainer and blackmailer earned her some decent "allowances". The gods didn't only bless Aemilia with a keen mind but also a killer body, rivaled only by the goddess Venus. Her features started to show in her early teenage years.

Aemilia stood 1.5 m tall. Her face was regal with soft features, a slender nose, full lips, and dark brown eyes. Her breasts were big and firm (DD-cup by today's measurements), followed by an hourglass waist and wide hips complemented by a thick protruding ass. Aemilia and Libidus grew closer and more intimate during their teenage years. She never received an education on the same level as him, because she was female. A workaround was found where Libidus would tutor Aemilia during evenings in exchange blowjobs.

They had a lot in common, besides both being business savvy and having strong sex drives. She also liked to go against norms and customs. Dressing how she wanted when at home, as well as wearing her hair the way she wanted. Of course, she too understood that facades had to be maintained to keep up family prestige. She tolerated this a couple of hours a day during social events where her father needed his daughter well for appearance's sake. Their union was destined, and Aemilia's father was relieved when Libidus' father suggested it, being afraid that no man would ever wed such a headstrong woman, who could barely make a quilt.

They married when Libidus was twenty and Aemilia eighteen, a couple of months before he was to enroll in the army. During their wedding night, Aemilia finally showed her true self. Her libido was on par with Libidus'. She could easily take him as many times as he needed, often initiating lovemaking. Being a breaker of tradition like her husband, Aemilia didn't sit idly by while Libidus inseminated her (which was standard for married women during intercourse at the time). She loved doing it in different positions, and thanks to her brief background as a prostitute, she had quite the skill set to sate Libidus' unlimited lust.

His Juno stood now next to him. She reeked of sex, the tips of her hair clinging to her silk tunic because of the sweat. Aemilia leaned down and gave Libidus a sloppy kiss. He answered in kind and took his right arm around her waist, slowly working his way down to cup her ass. She leaned even more forward, spreading her cheeks, allowing Libidus to take his palm in to tease her asshole. Aemilia made a small moan. Libidis started to work his middle finger into her pussy, playing with her vulva and clitoris. His finger got wet from the cum still spilling out from the pussy and her juices.

Feeling this made Libidus rock hard again. With his left hand, he snapped his fingers, indicating for Germania to suck him again. A short time after he could feel her wet mouth wrapping around his manhood again, starting to suck and slurp intently. Germania had taken a few pointers from the first blowjob. She sucked even more eagerly, deepthroating and licking him passionately. The combination of being tongue kissed while getting a blowjob was too much for Libidus, still being sensitive from the previous orgasm.

Once again, he forced Germanias head down on his dick as far as possible, releasing another solid stream of cum down her throat. When Germania came up for air, Aemilia stopped kissing Libidus, straightened up, and looked at Germania.

"Leave us," she said, sternly. Germania quickly rose and got dressed, then she walked down to the kitchen.

"New servant?" Aemilia asked, teasingly, sitting herself down on Libidus' lap, her arms around his neck.

Based on her tone, Libidus understood that she in reality asked if Germania was a new "toy" for him. "Something like that" Libidus answered.

Libidus could feel Aemilias wet pussy dripping down on his cock, making him start to harden again, griding her thighs and pussylips. Aemilia felt it too and kissed Libidus on the cheek.

"Not now, my beloved. I am still sore from yesterday. Besides, I need to get ready for my weekly visit to the city" she said with a low voice, kissing him again on the cheek.

Libidus suddenly remembered. Once a week Aemilia would visit the city, doing shopping and ordering necessary supplies they couldn't acquire from their local farms, like fruit, salted fish, and other exotic foods. Often, she bought new sexy clothing for Libidus to admire as well as makeup.

Most importantly, she would gather information from her network, as well as the aristocratic friends she hung with on these excursions. Information through contacts and gossip was a tool she used to increase their influence and power in the province. She knew whom to support financially and whom to buy from, be it new land holdings or political favors. Libidus hated the big cities.

They were too noisy and cramped. He preferred the countryside where he could be alone. His fathers moved their family to the villa after his 18th birthday. After that, Libidus never had a real reason to go anywhere else, except for when he joined the army. He was a simple man with simple tastes. It also helped that Aemilia was more political and up-to-date with the politics of the empire. This further explained why no other servants were greeting Libidus this morning than Germania. They were probably preparing for Aemilia's departure. She liked having an entourage with her during these trips.

Libidus hated it when Aemilia had to leave on the weekly trips. He always wanted her around, something she knew very well and wanted to do. She saw he had a gloomy look on his face.

"Hey, don't be like that, Libidus. It is only for a couple of hours, then I will be back by your side" Aemilia said with a loving tone, staring into Libidus' eyes,

"I do this for us. I will get some solid information today about the upcoming election, which will help our plans.". Libidus nodded, still with a gloomy look in his eyes.

Aemilia lowered her voice again and said in a sexy tone "You know I cannot be long without you inside me, filling me". She gave him another sloppy kiss and got up from his lap. She started walking towards the stairs, swaying her hips alluringly. This made Libdus cheer up again slightly.

"Get a box of those sweets I like" Libidus demanded in a loving tone, smacking her ass when she turned to walk.

Aemilia turned her head. She smiled. "Of course, my love. Anything for you." She walked down the stairs, heading for the bath.

Libidus was alone again. He finished the last piece of cheese. Got up and went back to the bedroom to get dressed in more formal wear suited for meetings. He chose a toga with a gold rim. He thought about joining Aemilia in the bath to remove his musky smell but decided against it. He didn't care what he smelled; it was his home. He went back to the dining room and out the veranda at the north end of the room, which overlooked the inner courtyard.

The courtyard was massive, containing 1/3 of the estate. It had two fountains, big flowerbeds, and lush fruit trees, twenty on each side, providing shade and a nice scenery with benches under every other tree. It was surrounded by walls on every side with entrances to other sections on the north, south, and east sides. As Libidus guessed, Xenon was waiting for him there, in the shade of one of the trees near Libidus' private quarters on the south side.

"Xenon! I am ready. Send in the first one!" Libidus yelled down to him.

Xenon jumped up in bewilderment, turned towards Libidus, bowed his head, and started to walk quickly towards the north end, where the lobby was. As usual, Xenon had been dosing off while waiting. Libidus walked back into the dining room and to the left, into the hallway which led to the study. Along the wall, there were statues of famous people, again both historical and mythical. He turned again after 20 m and opened the door to his study.

The study was half as big as the dining room. It was well lit with shelves along three walls, filled with scrolls. In the middle of the room, there was a big desk made of Lebanese cedar with three curule (Roman chairs), two with their back to the door and one facing it on the other side of the table. On the table, there were stacks of documents and letters Libidus had to get through.

Libidus sat down in a circle facing the door and started to go through some of the letters while waiting for the first client to come in for his meeting. He sighed. This was going to be a long day. A knock on the door indicated the start of a long day of meetings.

The meetings were a mix of denying or granting requests. Today a healthy bit of both. Xenon sometimes came in with documents for signing or other papers for review. Since most of the servant staff was with Aemilia on her weekly errand, Germania was on duty for Libidus' every request for food, drinks, and blowjobs. He ended up filling her stomach 4 more times throughout the day, each time she put a hand to her stomach when she was done and leaving.

Germania asked if she could tell him something, twice, but every time Libidus told her it had to wait. He had to get through the correspondence and other letters. When dinner time came around Libidus was exhausted mentally. The most important work was done. He could take the rest of the day off. He went downstairs to the bath and got himself undressed. Inside the bath, he walked over to the pool and dipped his foot in. The water was nice and warm.

He went in and sat down, letting his body into the nice, perfumed water up to above the navel. He looked around, taking in the murals on the walls. The bath was modest, being a square room with a warm pool taking up the middle. In the left corner of the room with your back to the wall, there is a smaller pool, containing colder water. Like all other rooms of the villa, the tiling was custom-made, here being patterned in white and light blue mosaics.

The murals had been changed by Libidus when he returned home from service, from depictions of ocean creatures to scenes of naked women taking baths together, posing in sexy positions. This room was one of Libidus' favorite rooms. Here he could relax and be inspired before continuing his day. Taking in the erotic scenes around, made Libidus' huge cock rise again. Libidus snapped his fingers, and he could hear movement coming from behind him from both sides of the entrance to the bath.

Two women rose from their sitting stance on the floor, patiently waiting for Libidus' orders. Their names were Marina and Mariana. They were mom and daughter, originating from the Dalmatia province (today's Balkan area). A gift from a client as thanks for Libidus' father's patronage 7 years ago. Both were standing 1.5 m tall. Marina was around forty years of age and Mariana was in her early twenties.

They had black hair and similar faces, both having round faces with slender noses, brown eyes, and protruding cheekbones, as well as bow-shaped lips. From the neck down was another story. Marina, being older and a mother, had a more solid build, having wide hips with a bouncy ass, a small belly, and a nice pair of tits (B-cup). Her face had started to get some wrinkles, but she was still pretty. Mariana was skinnier than her mother, having a flat chest with small perky nipples and a relatively flat ass. Marina carried a bucket containing hot water and two sponges.

When they came to Libidus, Mariana went into the water and positioned herself in front of her master. Marina got down on her knees behind Libidus and got a sponge from the bucket. She gave it to her daughter, then took up the other one. They started to rinse Libidus' muscular body, Marina doing the back, neck, and hair, Mariana all of the front atop of the water, except the face. Mariana noticed the throbbing monster cock. The head peaked out of the water. Both were used to Libidus' antics so she didn't blush and just kept on rinsing his chest, shoulders, and front arms.

After a couple more minutes of sponge treatment, Mariana handed back the sponge to her mother and she put them back in the bucket. Next Marina started to give Libidus a shoulder massage and Mariana started to work on his aching manhood with her hands. The water worked as a lubricant, making her handjob feel intense by her teasing of the head and jerking off his girthy shaft. After a while, she started to cup the balls and tease the underside of his heavy sack while continuing to pleasure the shaft with a mix of quick and slow movements. Libidus was close to his fifth orgasm of the day.

Mariana felt it too. She stopped her handjob and climbed onto his lap. Mariana was now sitting on his lap, with the cock resting along her slit and the start of her ass. She wrapped her arm around Libidus' neck and started grinding his dick with her cleanshaven pussylips, jerking her hips back and forth, making small moaning noises every time her clit touches his manhood. She was sensitive, and Libidus felt the water around his cock getting hotter from Mariana's juices leaking out of her leaky teen cunt. Marina had started to tease Libidus' nipples with her hands, wrapping them around his upper body, under his arms. Her mouth was kissing his neck, and ears, adding some nibbling and licking.

Libidus closed his eyes, taking in the sensations from the caresses on his back and the grinding of aching dick. His balls were readying a massive load of cum. Libidus didn't want to waste it. Libidus lifted Mariana by the thighs, spreading her legs, until his cock was standing upwards again, then he lowered her on her shaft down to the base. Reaching the entrance to her womb, Mariana's pussy started to squeeze around his cock, in multiple orgasms. She moaned louder now. Libidus changed his grip from Mariana's thighs to her ass, lifting her up and down, taking her halfway up before lowering her down again to the base.

Each lowering made Mariana's pussy squeeze, making Libidus feel her folds and creases. A steady flow of pussyjuice from her orgasms made his dick snug and warm inside her. He was getting close. He sped up, making Mariana scream out in pleasure. Right before he reached the climax, Libidus pushed her hard down his dick, feeling it penetrating the womb. He filled it with three solid globs of cum before pulling. He lifted Mariana off, and she stood in front of him with shaky legs, breathing heavily after multiple orgasms and a creampie. Marina stopped her teasing when she saw her daughter get lifted off their master's godly member.