Lex Julia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You show a lot of potential, Germania, but you still need to learn. We are going to need regular sessions going forward." Libidus said in a caring voice.

Germania's eyes got bright with happiness, panting heavily, her body sweating, making her pale skin shine in the moonlight. Seeing her like this made Libidus' throbbing cock swell again, pushing her insides more. This made Germania cum again, her body spasming lightly. Libidus grinned. He loved how easily women succumbed to his manhood. Her body belonged to him now more than ever.

"Thanks, Master! I will not disappoint you!" Germania answered, in between her grinding movements. Libidus slapped her ass again.

"See that you do not. I prefer my servants to be experienced in my routines".

Libidus made Germania lay down on him. He took over penetrating her, thrusting his cock upwards into her sobbing wet cunt. Her head was leaning on his left shoulder, breathing heavily into his ear. Her moans were a sweet melody.

"Understood, Master," Germania answered with a low voice.

"Good girl," Libidus said and spanked her, increasing his thrusting into her begging hole.

He was close to cumming. With one final thrust, Libidus pushed his cock deep into Germania's pussy, kissing her womb with the head. A steady stream cum gushed out of his cock into her womb, filling it up steadily with multiple globs of his seed. This feeling made Germania shake violently. Libidus had to hold her steady on top of him with his arms around her.

He didn't want to waste his seed on the floor. Her cunt clamped down, wanting to preserve as much of his seed as possible inside, Libidus was still cumming hard as his dick started to turn semi-hard, filling up her pussy. His cum started to drip out along Libidus' shaft, running down to his balls. This had to be one of the biggest orgasms Libidus had ever experienced in his life. He savored it, memorizing the feeling.

Germania shaking from orgasmic delight continued for a couple of minutes before she finally calmed down in his arms. She was exhausted. They lay there in silence for what felt like an eternity before Germania spoke again.

"May I speak, Master?" she asked with a low voice. Libidus answered with a simple "mhm".

"This feels more right, Master," Germania said with a tired voice.

"What does?" Libidus asked.

"That your seed is in my womb, rather than in my belly, Master. I feel like a woman now, ready to serve you properly. Thank you..." Germania said, falling silent before finishing her sentence.

She had fallen asleep on top of her Master, with his cock still inside her. His cum was slowly leaking out of her, making a small puddle between his legs on the bed. Libidus stroked her back with his right hand gently. She had a lot of potential. The first thing was to work on her stamina. She was a wreck after her first orgasm, but she was willing to learn, eager to please him.

Germania was breathing gently into his ear. Libidus closed his eyes and took in the sensations of this teen laying on top of him, her tits pressing on his chest and his cock inside her pussy. It was still clinging to him, refusing to let go. The room was now silent, only the grasshoppers making noise outside. Libidus didn't fall asleep. He was waiting for Aemilia. He couldn't rest until he knew she was back. Another eternity passed before Libidus heard the bedroom door open slowly. Libidus looked up carefully, not wanting to wake Germania.

It was Aemilia. She was halfway undressing herself when Libidus looked up, her plump tits were free from her tunic. Her pallas (Roman shawl) were on the floor. She was working on her hairpins to free her gorgeous hair, letting it fall down her back. When she had pushed her silky tunic down her legs, leaving it on the floor, Aemilia crawled into bed fully naked. She laid down on Libidus's right side. Libidus stretched out his arm, offering it as a headrest for her.

Aemilia snuggled into his arm before raising her head to kiss Libidus. Their kiss was deep, sloppy, and passionate. Their tongues did a long dance inside both their mouths. Aemilia fondled his ball while they kissed, making his cock harden slightly again inside Germania. A low moan was the only response Germania made.

"How was she?" Aemilia asked teasingly in a low voice. She stopped fondling Libidus' heavy testicles, making herself comfortable in his arm.

She laid on her side, highlighting her godly curves for Libidus, her waist being like a valley between her big tits and wide hips.

"She has potential," Libidus answered in the same low voice. "She's young and inexperienced. I will have to get her used to her new role," he continued.

Aemilia's right hand had some scraps of cum and pussyjuice on it after teasing his sack. She licked it off, savoring the taste of his manhood and the new girl's juices.

"Treat her well, my beloved. We do not need another broken or pregnant slave. You have done that too much lately" Aemilia answered after licking her fingers.

"Understood," Libidus said flatly. Aemilia leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"This reminds me, we have to attend the slave market soon. We need more servants for you. We are getting understaffed."

Libidus responded with an annoyed grunt which made Aemilia chuckle.

"Don't worry, dear. I will join you. I know you hate the city, but it will be all right. Hopefully, they will have some slaves worthy of you for sale," Aemilia said.

She kissed him again before laying her down on his upper arm. "We will talk more tomorrow about the news I received today. I am tired after a long day on the road. Good night, my beloved." Aemilia closed her eyes and fell quickly to sleep.

"Good night, Aemilia" Libidus answered. He kissed her forehead, making her smile. He started to feel tired too and fell asleep soon after.

...

To be continued.