Lex Julia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Libidus rose from the water. He was still rock hard. Marina saw this and turned around, bowing down, making her ass pointing up towards Libidus invitingly. Libidus walked forward and put his cockhead at the entrance of her pussy. Unlike her daughter, Marina's pussy had short stubs of hair around it. He could feel she was already wet from watching her daughters getting pounded and teasing his body. He started to push, and Marina's pussy let his manhood inside. He could feel her folds wrapping around him, embracing his cock.

Despite having carried out a child and being older, Marina still felt nice and tight, mostly thanks to Libidus's dick being thick (16,5 in circumference). Libidus started to thrust, putting his hands on her hips adding extra force. Marina was moaning with a low voice with every thrust, feeling her master's cock hitting her womb. Libidus closed his eyes again, enjoying the feeling of this mature pussy. Suddenly he felt something wet on his asshole. He turned his head slightly to the left, still pounding the used cunt.

It was Mariana, on her knees in the water leaning forward. Her mouth was in between his ass, licking his asshole. Libidus grunted from this pleasure. Having his asshole licked was one of his favorites. He reached climax again and spurted his sixth orgasm deep into Marina's MILF cunt. As he pulled out, Mariana's mouth took over the semi-hard dick, cleaning it for pussy juices and cum.

Marina started to dry Libidus, while Mariana was cleaning him orally. When she was done cleaning his member, Libiud got out of the pool and let Marina dry his legs, crotch, and feet. When that was done, Libidus started to walk out to get himself. Marina and Mariana were standing by the pool, bowing their heads.

"Well done, girls," Libidus said on his way out.

"Thank you so much, Master" Marina answered. "Enjoy your dinner" Mariana added.

Clean and dressed, Libidus walked back up to the dining room. Laura, the head chef stood ready with a table decked with different small dishes. Today's dinner was ova spongia ex lacte (eggs, with honey), dormouse (marinated chicken drumsticks), and thynnus (tuna), with a side dish of globuli (sweet fried curd cheese). After a long day of meetings, answering letters, and fucking, Libidus was famished. He leaned down on the closest triclinium to the stairs and started to eat. Laura stood on the other side of the table, observing him and making sure his cup was full of wine.

Laura was around fifty years old. She was the daughter of Xenon, like him, born into slavery. Laura had known Libidus since he was born, taking on a mother-like role during his childhood, after his mom died conceiving him. She stood 1.55 tall with light brown hair put up in a bun on the back of her head, green eyes, and a well-rounded face. She had a Roman nose, puffy cheeks, and thin lips. Her tits were the same size as Marina's, but her body was bigger.

She was a plus-size woman (a result of eating dinner scraps from her master after parties), with a huge ass and hips, complimented with a big belly, protruding outward when she stood upright in front and on her sides. Her legs where legs were also thick, emphasizing her wide hips further. Despite being 50 years old, Laura didn't have any visible wrinkles on her face, except for two at the ends of her mouth. She had been one of Libidus' earliest conquests when his god-given lust had started to awaken after his 18th birthday.

While Libidus was eating, Laura entertained him with small talk, asking him how his day had been, how business was going, and other stuff that came to her mind, like gossip between slaves, sometimes hinting at necessary purchases to her kitchen, like new pots or pans. Her companionship was nice since Aemilia was out.

Suddenly, while Libidus was enjoying the globuli, Laura asked: "How's Germania faring as your new servant, Master?"

Libidus stopped mid-chew and thought the question over. He hadn't thought about Germania for the last three hours. He swallowed and answered:

"She is doing fine, Laura. She is a nice addition to the servant staff. Good call there."

"Thank you so much, Master" Laura answered happily, bowing her head. "And how are her services? Satisfactory?"

Libidus started to replay Germania's four blowjobs in his mind. "She has potential, and is eager to learn, but she still has a long way to go."

Laura nodded understandingly, smiling a little. "She has been asking for this for the last two months, Master. I think she has strong feelings for you."

Libidus stopped chewing when she said that. He had never thought about that before. It made sense when she said it. From his recollection, she had tried to tell him something three times today. Germania was unique among his slaves, based on their relationship.

She was the only one he had seized by the right of conquest instead of being purchased on the market, gifts, or inherited from his father. Libidus resumed his eating after contemplating Laura's comment, grunting in response. When he was done eating, he complimented Laura on the cooking. She bowed humbly, thanking him for the nice words.

"I would like some dessert now" Libidus demanded.

"Right away, Master" Laura answered and started to undress her body.

Libidus raised his palm, indicating for her to stop. "Not today, Laura. Today I want Germania to try".

Laura stopped undressing, looking slightly sad. "Of course, Master. Germania's busy cleaning the kitchen now. I can send her to you when she is done with her chores. All the other servants left with Mistress Aemilia today, so I have had Germania work double today."

"And she has done a fine job at that. Very well. Send her to me when she is done. I will wait in my bedroom. It is getting late so I will retire for the evening."

"Of course, Master. I will send Germania as quickly as possible" Laura answered, bowing her head. She started to clean the table.

Libidus stood up and started to walk to the master bedroom. He felt tired from a long day, and full of delicious food. He was eager to get rid of the annoyingly heavy toga he was wearing and lay down in bed naked, feeling the breeze. He opened the door leading from the dining room to the master bedroom and closed the door. The master bedroom was half the size of the dining room, like the study.

The floor was a mosaic of multi-colored flower patterns, matching the dining room. The walls were egg white. On the north side of the room was a doorway out to a private veranda overlooking the countryside and two small windows, one on each side of the doorway. Southwall contained three bigger windows, giving a view of the backyard. The Eastside wall had three bigger closets containing clothes and other accessories for Libidus and Aemilia.

Their bed was in the middle of the west wall. They were two tricliniums made of a rare wood Libidus couldn't remember the name of. They were slightly bigger than the ones in the dining room, each with a mattress and head pillow. Libidus threw off the toga, leaving it on the floor. He was fully naked now. The chill night air felt nice on his body. He preferred to sleep naked, giving Aemilia easy access if she got into the mood during the night, which had been quite often recently.

He lay down on the right side of the bed. His long cock rested on his left thigh. Staring up at the ceiling, he thought through the day, contemplating his meetings, especially the two senators who had asked for his support. He made a mental note to consult Aemilia about this tomorrow. The ceiling was painted with different kinds of birds in flight, one of Libidus' favorite pieces in the villa. An hour or so went by when Germania knocked on the door.

"Enter" Libidus ordered, lifting himself in a sitting position on the end of the bed.

Germania walked in and closed the door behind her. "Laura told me you wanted to see me," Germania said in a low voice, looking down at the floor.

Libidus rose and walked up to Germania, his manhood starting to get erect again from the sight of this young lady in front of him. She noticed, her face turning red, but she didn't look away from his cock.

"I wanted to congratulate you on your first day as part of my servant staff. Your first day must have been quite challenging since my beloved wife took the rest of the staff with her on the weekly excursion." Libidus said with a cheering tone.

Germania's face beamed up and she looked straight into Libidus' face. "Thank you so much, Master!" she answered, bowing her head again.

Libidus continued: "I noticed throughout the day that you wanted to consult me on something. As a reward you can speak your mind here and now. Tell me."

Germania was surprised by this as she raised her head again, her eyes meeting his.

"Uhm... well..." she started, not sure how to form the sentence. "Remember how you asked about how you found me all those years ago, Master??"

Libidus nodded in reply. "Those months before you brought me here have been on my mind for the last two years."

"You see, Master" Germania continued. "Hadn't it been for you finding first that night when you raided my village, I would have been dead by now?"

Tears started to form in Germania's eyes. She looked down, not wanting Libidus to see her like this. "My mother wanted me to join her in the afterlife, but I was scared, I hesitated. I was young, I wanted to live and see the world. You stopped me from following my mother. You brought me back to your camp, fed me, clothed me, and protected me.

You even gave me a new name and taught me your tongue. Unlike your soldier friends, who raped and treated their slaves like trash, you gave me manageable jobs for me. Hadn't it been for you I wouldn't have been here today and for that, I'm eternally grateful, Master."

Libidus nodded understandingly. "And that is the reason you wanted to become a servant instead of a kitchen slave?" Libidus enquired.

Germania nodded slightly. "That's right, Master," Germania said. "That and..." She hesitated. "I also wanted to be near you, serve you, Master," Germania said with a serious tone. She looked up at Libidus again, still with some tears in her eyes. "I love you, Master. My feelings for you get stronger for you every day. Your other servants told me stories about how they get to serve you and how they get to please you with their bodies. I want to give you that, too!".

Germania looked frustrated and angry. This had bothered her for a long time, Libidus thought. He nodded in response again.

Germania blushed and looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry, Master. I was out of line."

They stood there for a couple of seconds while Libidus processed her story. He started to smile. He took his right and lifted her face by the chin. Germania was the only slave that was almost the same height as him. This was a nice change of pace, not having to lower himself. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. Germania wasn't prepared for his advancement, only hesitantly receiving the kiss. It was a sloppy kiss.

First only on the lips, but Libidus forced his tongue into her mouth. Germania's body was stiff. She didn't move a muscle while their mouths were touching and their tongues twirling around in her mouth. Libidus put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer. Her perky tits touched his chest, his cock standing as a pillar in between their stomachs. As they kissed, he got progressively more erect. Feeling his manhood going up her belly, she started to partake in the kissing, wrapping her arms around his neck, and pushing her head closer to his.

Libidus grabbed her ass with both hands, squeezing hard. Germania moaned under the dance of tongues and saliva. They stood there and kissed for ten minutes straight, Libidus using different tongue techniques while feeling up Germania's body with his hands, making her moan more and more under all the slurping noises their mouths made. In the end, Germania's body tensed, which Libidus knew meant she got an orgasm.

He pulled his head away from hers, a small stream of saliva still connecting their mouths. Germania was breathing heavily. Her body wasn't used to these stimulations, indicating further her inexperience with Libidus. She was fresh, making her even more desirable in Libidus' eyes.

"Feeling better?" Libidus asked. Germania nodded, biting her lip, savoring Libidus' taste.

"Good. You should feel grateful. I only kiss my dear wife usually. Consider this a gift, Germania." Libidus said alluringly, squeezing her ass one more time, then letting her body go. She felt his grip loosen and unwrapped her arms.

Germania opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself. She nodded again. Libidus turned and walked over to the bed, sitting down at the foot-end of the bed, his cock now fully erect, throbbing, veiny, and leaking precum. He leaned forward, leaning his head on his hands.

"Strip" Libidus said, calmly.

Germania took off her tunic slowly. Her nipples were stiff, making her puffy nipples look bigger than normal. Her lovely, hairy pussy glistened with juices.

"You said you have feelings for me? That you love me?" Libidus asked, calmly. Germania kept nodding, her face turning even more red.

"You have proved yourself a viable servant today, multiple times in fact and your confession has me intrigued. Show me your affection." Libidus said in a commanding voice.

Germania started to walk slowly, her body stiff and her legs shaky from the orgasm. When she stood in front of Libidus, he looked up at her with eyes full of lust. Her eyes were a mix of excitement and fear. She started to lower herself slowly, ready to suck his throbbing cock. Libidus stopped her by putting his right hand in between her legs, rubbing the entrance of her pussy. Germania moaned from the touch. She was drenched.

"That will not be necessary," Libidus said.

Being stopped in her tracks, Germania started to hesitate again. Libidus grabbed her hips and dragged her onto his lap, her chest facing his, with one leg on each side of him. His obelisk of manhood was once again stuck between their bellies. Libidus started to suck on Germania's left tit. He sucked on it hard, teasing it with his teeth. Germania let out a moan of pure pleasure from this new experience. He switched to her left nipple, doing the same routine.

While doing this he started to lift Germania upward to get his leaking cock between her legs, rubbing the entrance of her flooding pussy. Libidus started to push the swollen head of his girthy dick into her wet slit. She was tight. Libidus had to add more force to the decision to make penetration possible. When the head finally entered, Germania moaned even louder, and when his shaft entered, her pussy clamped down. Warm sensations covered Libidus's dick from Germania's second orgasm.

Libidus enjoyed the feeling of her tight pussy tightening around his cock. When he filled her up completely, touching the entrance to her womb, Libidus stopped, giving Germania's body time to adjust to his godly penis.

"By the gods!" she said with a moan. "The other girls weren't kidding. You are massive, Master! I am so full."

"Silence," Libidus responded, sternly. Germania shut her mouth.

"Good girl," Libidus said silently. He started to lift her again, up and down.

Germania's moaning from the fucking was like sweet music in Libidus' ears. Her wet cunt made sloppy sounds as he moved her, feeling her folds embrace his member, again and again. He fucked her sitting for a good while until he got bored. He got himself up, still carrying Germania. Her arms were wrapped around his neck again, her mind filled with pleasure. When Libidus stopped his fucking when he rose, she started to grind her hips on the rock-hard cock, getting even wetter and biting his neck lightly.

Libidus walked around the bed and lowered Germania and himself horizontally on the bed. With her under him, Libidus started to thrust harder, pumping his aching cock into her tight, wet cunt, making her moan louder and louder with each thrust. Her legs crossed over her back, making his dick hit her womb harder and harder, opening it more and more to his giant cockhead. When Germania cummed for the third time, Libidus pulled out and rotated her to take her doggy style.

Looking down, Libidus noticed small traces of blood on his veiny shaft. Libidus grinned. Yet another virgin conquered. Her hairy flower was glistening with juices and sweat, her lips swollen and parted, showing off her expanded entrance. Her back was lowered, and she rested her head on the mattress. She was panting, her upper body visibly expanding and decreasing with each breath.

Libidus positioned his cock up to her gaping pussy, teasing the entrance following the slit up and down, teasing the clit with the head. Germania's body squirmed, her ass shaking. Libidus stopped his movement, leaving the tip resting on the hole.

"You want to give yourself to me? Offer your body to me?" Libidus asked with a commanding voice. Germania nodded, shaking her ass more.

Libidus slapped her right cheek, hard, making her moan in response. "Bitch, I own you. Your body is already mine. If I want you, I will have you. Clear?"

"Yes, Master" Germania answered in an exhausted voice, her lower body grinding his cock instinctively. Libidus slapped her ass again.

"Show me how much you want me," he said with a low voice. Germania stopped her grinding and positioned her pussy up against his pre-cum leaking dick.

Libidus stood still with his hands behind his back, waiting. Germania's pussy was leaking, covering his cockhead in juice. Germania rose herself up on her arms, shaking from the waves of pleasure. She started to push herself backward, onto his waiting dick, her pussy tightening around him. Her body was getting more familiar with his manhood with each motion of her ass, her pussy taking its shape. With her movements speeding up, her ass hit his thighs, making smacking noises along the wet sloppy noises. Libidus took in the sight of her pussy working his cock.

He was bigger than usual, he noticed, his veins more protruding. He quickly understood why. Germania was like a daughter to him, and his "daughter" had confessed her love for him just minutes ago. This revelation must have triggered his lust hard. He wanted to breed her. Fill her up with his seed. He wanted to empty his cum-filled sack in her until she was full and dripping. He smacked her ass again. Her ass had gotten red from the two previous spankings.

"Get up" Libidus ordered.

Germania stopped her humping and pulled herself off his cock, her pussy gripping it hard, refusing to let go. She got up on her knees, waiting, her hair wet with sweat. Libidus laid down vertically on the bed with his head on the pillow.

"Proceed," he told her, flatly.

Germania crawled over to Libidus and sat on top of his cock, pressing it back to her flooded, inviting hole. Her movements were desperate and clumsy. She needs him back inside her badly. Finally getting it in, it went all the way in, pressing up against her womb, in one motion, her pussy being accustomed to his size and girth now. Germania let out long, passionate moans as she started to move again, grinding her hips back and forth.

The familiar feeling of her pussy tightening indicated her fourth orgasm. Libidus had his hands behind his rest, observing the teenage girl riding him. Her perky tits and puffy nipples were rock hard and shining beautifully in the moonlight as her body swayed back and forth. She tried so hard. She was a virgin, trying to act like an experienced woman. Her movements were sloppy, lacking the feminine finesse Aemilia displayed when she rode his massive dick.

They had fucked for about an hour now. Night had taken over outside. Aemilia would soon be home, Libidus reckoned as he watched Germania stuff her cunt with his meat, now going up and down. She was moaning softly while panting. She was getting exhausted, but she didn't want her chance to prove herself to slip. She wanted to be near him, a tool for his pleasure. Libidus was getting close to the climax. He grabbed Germania's asscheeks tightly, making her slow down her movements back to a steady rocking motion.