Lexi

Story Info
A flash Fiction Erotica about a fantasy I have.
1k words
4.45
3.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The light flicked on. As Lexi, a raven-haired doll of a co-ed with perfect 38C tits, and a high apple-shaped ass looked me dead in the eye. My face turned red as she walked up to me catching me not only with porn on my laptop but my hard cock in my hand.

"What are you doing?," she asked as she walked up to me as I tried to put my cock away before she got over to me."Oh my God!" she said as she looked at the screen of my computer noticing that the girl in the video looked like her. She walked back toward the door.

"Don't call security, please they'll kick me out of school! I'll do anything!" I said she stopped at the door shutting it I heard the door lock click before she walked back to me.

"Anything?" she said as she pulled up a chair next to me. "Drop your pants to the floor I want the full view," she said. I stood up and dropped my pants to my ankles and sat down in the chair.

"Good boy, turn the video back on and continue," she said as she adjusted herself in the chair to get the best view. I clicked play on the video and started to stroke my cock slow and steady. "That's right don't go too fast," she said watching biting her lip as she watched my hand slide on my cock.

"That bitch has a nice cunt," she said. My cock got harder hearing her say the word cunt. As her hand started to wander to her tits she lifted her t-shirt exposing her massive cleavage.

"Nice tits," I said as she played with her already erect nipples through her sheer purple bra.

"You wanna come don't you," she asked as she grabbed my hand stopping my stroking. "You can't come until I tell you to. You got that pervert?," she said as she gave my cock a squeeze seeing precum leaking from the tip. she leaned down and lick my cock head clean I moaned a bit.

"You like that," She said as she lifted her skirt revealing her wet purple panties. I nodded my head "You are making me wet." She said teasing her pussy through her panties. "Start stroking again," she said licking her lips again. I continued to beat the bishop while I watched her hand caress her pussy through her panties. "If I take these off promise me your won't blow your load. We're nowhere near the finish line," she said as she stood up peeling her panties off. Revealing a trimmed mound of black hair. She caressed my cock with them before dropping them into my pants.

She pinched her nipples with one hand while the other one found her clit rubbing it soft. She kept her eyes on my cock that was throbbing at that point. "Don't you fucking come," she said as she stood opened her purse, and pulled out a condom.

"What are you doing," I said as she took my cock and squeezed it hard ripping the condom wrapper with her teeth. she rolled it down over my cock.

She straddled me reverse cowgirl. Lowering herself onto my cock allowing my cock to enter her pussy. I moaned in pleasure as she held that position for a moment. she grabbed my hands and forced me to grab her tits while she started to grind on my cock.

"You like this cunt don't you because you're a fuckin' little pervert," She said as I squeezed her tits she started sliding on my cock I moved my hands to her hips. Pulling her down on my cock holding her there. I pushed off the chair pushing her to bend over the table in front of her. I drove my cock into her hard and deep my desire built as I felt her start to push back on my cock.

"You want to cum in my cunt so bad. Don't you pervert," She said as I gave her ass a spank.

"I want to unload inside you. I don't know how much longer I can hold it." I said as she tried to pull away from me. I held her hips keeping my cock inside her.

She reached for her purse and pulled out a bottle of Astroglide handing it to me. "Lube up my rosebud and cum there." she said. I used half the bottle on her rosebud. The other half on my cock. I slide my cock into her tight ass and my balls tightened as I pushed my throbbing cock into her ass at a slow, steady pace.

She reached back holding her ass open for me so I could get deeper. I could feel my legs tense up as she started to shake a bit. "Fuck I'm gonna come, don't stop!," she said as I continued to thrust my cock into her tight ass. she moaned, and groaned, and then went limp for a moment. she looked back at me. "You can cum whenever you want to," she said. I continued at the pace I was going as my legs got tighter. I started to thrust faster I grabbed her hips and held her balls deep on my cock as I exploded inside her tight ass. I collapsed into the chair when she stood up turning to me as she looked at my cock still hard.

"Was that better than that slut you were watching on the computer?" she said as I wiped my cock off with a bandana I had in my backpack.

"Hell yeah, it was! I had no idea you were a freak like that," I said as I pulled up my pants handing her her panties.

"No those are for you to keep," she said as she put her tits back into her bra and pulled her shirt down. I put her panties into my pocket. As I stood there unsure what to do next. She kissed me on the cheek and left the room. I left a moment after that and could still smell the lavender on me as I walked out of the library.