Lexi Classified Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm still could not shake the remaining shreds of guilt that was associated with him fucking his own daughter. He had to drink to be able to fully enjoy fucking Lexi. A half hour later he downed several more shots, and then Lexi came into the kitchen looking for him. She wore only a slinky robe that barely covered her. While naked, she led Malcolm by the hand, like a child, back to her lair. She led Malcolm straight to the sex chair in the corner of her bedroom and sat him down. She desperately wanted to show Malcolm the affection they both deserved. She straddled him, placing the head of his cock just at the opening of her pussy. She slid down onto his hard cock making him shudder. Lexi felt Malcolm's cock immediately harden even more once it was inside her. Lexi began to grind on Malcolm's cock. She grabbed Malcolm's head and pushed it back, sinking her tongue inside of his mouth. They both began to kiss each other erotically and sexually. Lexi whispered in Malcolm's ear, "Tell me how you want it, daddy. Tell me what feels good." As she continued to grind on Malcolm's cock, he responded, "You're doing it, babe. You're makin daddy feel real good right now."

Lexi decided she wanted something very different at that moment and whispered in Malcolm's ear, "Pick me up and put me on the bed, marine. I want you in between my legs, marine. I want you to fuck me, marine." Malcolm flew out of the chair propelling Lexi upward. He grabbed her shoulders just in time, throwing her onto the bed. He crawled up in between her legs, pinning her down with his broad shoulders. He started fingering her pussy. Malcolm pushed his cock into her pussy, making her scream. Lexi screamed, "Fuck me, marine. Fuck me hard, marine." Malcolm instructed Lexi, "Wrap your legs around daddy's back, babe." Lexi did wrap her legs tightly around Malcolm's back as he fucked her. Malcolm braced himself on his elbows and truly fucked Lexi this time - like the marine that he is. Malcolm proceeded to tear her pussy up. He fucked Lexi with such vigor. Lexi cried out, "I like it, daddy. Tell me what you like, daddy."

Lexi was not expecting the response that Malcolm gave her. Malcolm slowed his pace and got next to Lexi's ear. He whispered nastily, "Daddy wants to put it in that sweet ass, babe. Can daddy put it in that sweet ass? I promise I'll be gentle. Let me try it, baby. I'll go real slow. You can tell daddy when to stop. You tell daddy when to stop okay, baby?" Lexi began to silently panic. She did not know if she was ready for this.

Malcolm would not wait for Lexi's verbal consent. Malcolm gently pulled his cock out of Lexi's pussy, hoping she would give him permission to put it in her ass. Lexi remained silent. Malcolm reached over to the bedside drawer and pulled the lubricant out of the drawer. He slathered lube all over Lexi's bottom, and all up and down his cock. He leaned over her, replacing the lube inside the drawer, then shut it. He leaned down next to Lexi's ear and grunted, "Daddy needs this, babe." Malcolm pulled Lexi's legs up trapping them over his shoulders. Malcolm took his cock in one hand while he balanced over Lexi with his other arm. He aimed and gently pressed the head of his cock into Lexi's ass. He only made it a quarter of the way inside her and Lexi moaned out loud in pain. Malcolm immediately pulled back. He sighed out loud with frustration. He waited and wondered if he should try again. He would try again.

As Lexi laid there trapped with her legs in the air, she contemplated the possibilities. Malcolm's head was next to Lexi's shoulder. She turned her head just enough to touch Malcolm's ear with her lips. Lexi gently whispered in a soft, sexy, baby-like voice, "Please be gentle, daddy." Malcolm replied, "Oh princess, I promise to be gentle. I'll take all night if you need me to." Malcolm erected his body above Lexi, still holding her legs above his shoulders. Once again, he connected the head of his dick with her outer rectum. Malcolm knew he had only one chance to do this and get it right. He knew he needed to go slow and not hurt Lexi. Malcolm needed total control all of his movements so as to not hurt Lexi. He anchored his knees outside her hips and legs, almost covering her bottom with his abdomen. He leaned forward between her legs.

They both chose to keep their eyes closed. They could only hear and feel each other's breath, making the experience all the more stimulating. This anonymity gave Malcolm the confidence he needed to make the next move. He slowly pressed his cock into her rectum. He only went in about a half inch and then he stopped. Lexi's body was uncontrollably flinching with gentle pain. She consciously began to relax her anal and vaginal muscles. Malcolm could feel Lexi's body go limp again. Malcolm gently moved the head of his cock into Lexi's rectum another half inch and stopped. Lexi felt Malcolm's body quiver. Malcolm whispered, "Daddy's being gentle, babe." Lexi could only focus on trying to keep her body relaxed. She knew if she didn't stay relaxed it might hurt. Lexi really wanted to be able to give herself to Malcolm in this way -- this intimate, yet dirty and nasty, way.

After five minutes of easing into her, Malcolm was finally able to get his cock all the way into Lexi's ass. Once he was all the way inside her, he interjected romance into the situation when he began to lovingly French kiss Lexi. Lexi responded and kissed him in return. He held his cock inside her while he kissed her for several minutes before gently trying to pull his cock out of her. As Malcolm pulled back, he felt Lexi flinch uncontrollably. He whispered, "It's okay, babe, daddy's being gentle. I'm gonna push it back inside, babe. Let daddy push it back inside, babe." Malcolm pushed his cock back inside Lexi and held it for thirty seconds. Then he pulled it back again. The tight feeling of Lexi's rectal muscles gave Malcolm's cock so much pleasure. He started to move in and out of her slowly, but freely. After five times pulling back, then pushing his cock back into Lexi, Malcolm felt like he might cum. He immediately stopped moving and tried to regain his composure. He was able to restrain himself from cuming at that moment, as he held his cock tightly inside Lexi's ass. Malcolm waited until he was able to move again without exploding inside Lexi. He knew he was in for an intense orgasm. The longer he waited, the more intense that orgasm would be.

Malcolm finally moved his cock gently in and out of Lexi several more times, and then Lexi felt his entire body quiver. Lexi turned her mouth towards Malcolm's ear and whispered, "If you can be gentle, you can cum now, daddy." Malcolm kissed her and whispered back, "I promise, ah, ahh, ahhh, ahhhhhh." Malcolm could not even get the words out of his mouth before he began to explode. Lexi felt Malcolm's cock pulse and throb as he came inside her ass. Lexi grabbed Malcolm's face and put his lips to hers. She slid her tongue into Malcolm's mouth, while gently sucking his. Malcolm kissed her, but then began to cry out, "Fuck you feel good to daddy, baby. Ahhh, ahhhh, ahhhhh," Malcolm was still cuming inside Lexi's ass. Lexi felt every single pulse from his hard cock. For a few glorious moments after he finished, Malcolm lie helplessly limp on Lexi's body. During that moment, he seemed vulnerable to Lexi. Lexi finished kissing him sensually. She whispered softly in Malcolm's ear, "That was nice and gentle, daddy." Malcolm replied breathlessly, "You're so good to daddy, baby."

After Malcolm finished his ejaculation, he gently pulled his cock out of Lexi. He got off the bed and reached down and grabbed a towel from the floor. He proceeded to clean them both. He even got a wet warm washcloth and cleaned Lexi so she would not have to get up and shower. It was sweet. As he cleaned her, he said, "You may want to get up and go to the bathroom, babe." They both chuckled knowing that Malcolm had deposited a load. Lexi did get up and go to the bathroom. While sitting on the toilet she felt Malcolm's cum drip out of her. She also showered wanting to be clean for Malcolm, when he took her again. She returned to her bed.

Malcolm had gotten up and went to pee in the other bathroom. He also showered recognizing he could not use his cock again until it was clean. He had every intention of making love to Lexi again before morning. He returned to her bed and snuggled in behind her. He pressed his naked body against her ass. Lexi poked out her ass, inviting Malcolm's cock into her pussy. Malcolm was not yet recharged. Malcolm felt right at home. The bourbon still had hold of him. He fingered Lexi's pussy from behind and then passed out for the next hour.

Malcolm woke up after an hour and immediately felt his cock begin to get hard. He had slept naked, behind Lexi, waiting for his cock to get fully charged once again. Once it did, Malcolm was ready. He was ready to put his raging cock inside Lexi's pussy from behind. Malcolm got up behind Lexi and sat up on his knees. He leaned over grabbed the lubricant out of the bedside drawer. He poured some in his hand and replaced the bottle onto the bedside table. He rubbed his entire shaft. He snuggled in behind Lexi then reached over her and rubbed her pussy with some of the lube. He crawled over in between Lexi's legs pushing her onto her stomach. He spread her legs then slid his wet cock inside her wet pussy.

When Malcolm reached Lexi's cervical wall, she cried out, "Oh yeah, daddy. Fuck me, daddy." Malcolm began to pound Lexi from behind once again, per her request. Lexi wanted Malcolm to feel totally relaxed and to give himself totally to her, so she cried out again, "Harder, daddy." Malcolm indeed, fucked her harder. He grinded into her then leaned down next to her ear. He whispered, "Turn over and spread your legs, babe. Daddy's gonna get deep inside your pussy. Daddy wants to make love to you." He pulled out of her and allowed her to roll over. Once Lexi had turned over, Malcolm got in between her legs and aimed the head of his cock towards her pussy. He pushed it half way inside her and then waited for her to give him permission to put it the rest of the way in. Malcolm whispered, "Daddy wants to make love to you, baby." Lexi responded, "Make love to me, daddy. Make love to me and cum inside me, daddy. I want your cum inside me, daddy. I want to feel your cock throb inside me, daddy." As Malcolm pushed his cock to the finish line, he lovingly whispered, "I love being inside you, baby." Malcolm buried his face in Lexi's neck and grinded into her pussy. With each thrust, Lexi threw her head back and cried softly out loud, "Ohhh, daddy."

Malcom knew how to make love to a woman. He was an experienced man. He showed Lexi just how talented he was. He slowly but deeply pushed his cock up inside her, hitting her G-spot each time. Then Malcolm intermittently resorted to a fast, rabbit like pace which included about nine thrusts into her. He pounded her hard with shallow strokes. Lexi responded verbally by crying out, "Yes, daddy. Oh yes, daddy. Harder, daddy." Malcolm thrusted harder and faster in response to Lexi's pleas. He was almost ready to cum, then Lexi whispered, "Please don't cum yet, daddy. Please don't cum yet." Malcolm stopped his thrusting and pushed up into her. He waited for further instructions.

Lexi decided she would try and manipulate her father by leveraging sex for cash. She intended to acquire a little extra cash from Malcolm, in exchange for her exclusive love and sexual services. Once he finally thrusted his cock back inside her, Lexi whispered to Malcolm, "Daddy, I need some money. Can you help me, daddy?" Malcolm slowed his thrust in response to Lexi's request. He whispered, "How much do you need, babe? Lexi knew that Malcolm travelled with no less than several hundred dollars in cash given his paranoia about the government. Lexi replied to Malcolm, "I need three hundred, daddy." Malcolm pushed his cock back inside Lexi and whispered, "I'll leave it the kitchen, babe. Tell me how you want me to fuck you, babe." Lexi replied, "Roll over onto your back beside me, daddy. I want to get on top of you, daddy."

Malcolm obliged and pulled his cock out of her pussy and rolled over onto his back toward the bedroom window. His hard cock was flying like a flag. He waited with anticipation of what Lexi would do next. Lexi was mentally working her way up to her next move. She sat up on her knees and reached over and grabbed the lube from the bedside table. She crawled on top of Malcolm facing him while she straddled him. She poured the lube generously onto Malcolm's cock, rubbing it up and down his shaft. She rubbed it generously on herself, including her pussy and her ass. Lexi replaced the lube on the bedside table. She leaned forward and placed Malcom's cock inside her pussy. She sat up and began to ride him. He grunted and moaned with pleasure as she grinded his cock inside her pussy.

Lexi surprised Malcolm when she suddenly crawled off of him and turned around. She straddled him, but with her ass facing him this time. Lexi placed the head of Malcolm's cock just outside the entrance to her asshole. She leaned forward then pushed backwards, and began to gently push the head of his cock inside her. She was careful, trying to acclimate herself to Malcolm's huge cock. Malcolm could not ask for better. He had a front row seat watching his cock fuck his daughter's ass. Lexi gently moved up and down allowing Malcolm's cock to enter her ass and for him to watch every luscious moment. Lexi did this for several minutes and Malcolm became excited. He was so ready to cum, but he wanted to cum inside Lexi on her terms. Malcolm wanted Lexi's permission to cum. That had been established previously.

Malcolm pushed Lexi off of his cock and directed her to roll over onto her back, facing upward. He sat up then he spread her legs wide open. He crawled over in between her open legs and reassured her, "Daddy's gonna be gentle, baby. Keep your legs up and your ankles over daddy's shoulders, baby. Daddy's gonna make you feel good, baby." Lexi's legs were open and her ankles were over Malcolm's shoulders, just as he demanded. Malcolm told Lexi to scoot forward. He advised her to let him put it inside her. Malcolm pulled Lexi's legs up and over his shoulders, spreading her pussy and her ass wide open. Malcolm aimed his cock toward her ass and started to slowly sink it in. He was able to make three full thrusts then he began to ejaculate inside Lexi's ass. Malcolm moaned out loud as he finished cuming.

As Malcolm finished cuming, he and Lexi both were exhausted once again from the sexual boundaries they continued to cross. He pulled out of her and fell to the side. They both immediately went to separate bathrooms to shower. They returned to Lexi's bed and snuggled together. They both immediately fell asleep until just before sunrise an hour later. Malcolm woke up to the sober realization that he'd been fucking his daughter, both vaginally and anally for hours -- for days. While Lexi remained asleep, Malcolm quickly got out of bed, packed his things and headed back to the Days Inn motel. He had kept his room.

Malcom laid in his motel bed reminiscing about his sexual encounters with Lexi, although he was ridden with religious guilt. He finally fell asleep.

Lexi woke up alone later that morning disappointed that Malcolm had left her again. She returned to bed and slept most of the day Monday, having been sleep deprived by Malcolm most of the weekend.