Lexi Leviathan Goes to Jail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alucarda
Alucarda
86 Followers

"You gonna move or am I gonna have to drag you to court by your goddamn panties!?" The mockingly jovial guard of the night before was long gone.

"Okay, okay..." Lexi panted, as she was barely permitted to painfully pull the string out of her ass and poke in her flashed pussy.

There was quite some anticipation in the court room. A number of prisoners were lined up on public view awaiting their turn with the judge. At first the media throng looked right past the strung out short girl with rats nest hair in a county jail 'shame-shirt', an occasionally visible wedgied Confederate flag thong, grubby white no-show socks and county jail slippers.

Unfortunately, one sharp-eyed photographer soon pointed her out amongst the other prisoners. Shocked gasps rang out as the assembled press and a fair few fans realised that the sobbing, shambling wretch in redneck panties was Lexi Leviathan. Showing more flesh than she ever had during her whole career, Lexi blanched as the realisation spread. Worst still, it was obvious that the predominant hushed words that she heard muttered in shock around the courtroom were 'look at her panties'.

Alucarda
Alucarda
86 Followers