Lexi's Reality Show Revelation Pt. 02

Story Info
Interracial orgy continues as reality show takes a turn.
2.6k words
4.38
5.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

Brandon leaned back in the seat by the beach that the reality show used to film contestant confessionals. He put both hands behind his head and enjoyed a moment of relaxation while the hot young blonde girl continued eagerly sucking his black cock.

Brandon was one of five finalists on television's most popular reality competition show, and the tables had turned in recent days, as he'd begun fucking all four of the young white girls who were also still competing for the million dollars.

He wasn't getting the slow, sensual blowjob right now from one of those four contestants, however. The girl kneeling in front of him and cooing about how big and thick his black cock was in between slurps was a production assistant for the show who was supposed to be filming his one-on-one confessional interview about recent developments. He'd shown up for the interview naked, however. One of the remaining contestants--he thought maybe Lexi B. or Lexi J.--had passed a rule at camp that all contestants had to be naked all the time now. It was done partly to humiliate the two remaining white guys who had been in the final seven. The girls spent a few days laughing at how small their cocks were compared to Brandon and making them perform chores around camp, in the hope that they wouldn't be the next one voted off the show. At one point, Brittany T. had taken Brandon and Roger--one of the white guys--to the beach. "I want to fuck Brandon on the beach," she said. "It's always been a fantasy of mine to get plowed on an exotic Pacific island beach while the tide comes in around us. But I don't want to burn. So, Roger, can you stand near us and block the sun? When Roger took his position, she corrected him: "I'm kind of creeped out by you staring at us, and I certainly don't want to be looking at that tiny, useless white dick while I'm getting pounded by a bull cock like Brandon's. Can you turn around and face the other way?"

So Brandon had shown up for his interview naked, following camp rules. The production assistant was flustered and fumbled around, trying to set up the shot. One of her jobs on the show was to blur out anything on footage from camp that wouldn't be approved by network censors. And that means hours staring at video of Brandon's big black cock on a monitor. Watching it bouncing as he walked around camp. Watching it sandwiched between Lexi B.'s tits, watching it plunge in and out of Brittany A's ass. She also had to blur out Brandon's ass on video, staring at those muscular, chiseled cheeks as Brittany T. clawed at them while he lay on top of her and thrust. Watching Lexi J. rub her hands up and down them while she knelt in front of him, giving head. Now, Brandon's cock and ass were right there in front of her, unblurred and in the flesh. It was driving her wild.

Before too long, she found herself gripping his cock with both hands, enthralled by the size. She hungrily dropped to her knees and began servicing him.

Brandon closed his eyes and let the sun beat down on his face.

The assistant took his cock out of her mouth and licked the tip wildly. "Come on, baby," she whispered. "Cum for me, baby."

Brandon had had a pretty good week, and things promised to get even better. Now that the other guys were gone, he would spend the next couple weeks fucking these four white girls, as well as this production assistant. The two Lexis and two Brittanys would up their game even more, doing whatever he wanted to keep him happy, in an effort to ensure that they weren't the next one voted off. And, at the end of all that physical pleasure, he'd be getting a check for a million dollars.

The production assistant had resumed sucking his cock, pushing her lips all the way down to the base, his balls hitting her in the chin as her eyes teared up from the gag reflex. He let go, then, filling her girl-next-door mouth with cum. She did her best to swallow it down, but eventually, she had to pull her mouth off of him and she coughed as she choked. A glob of cum popped out of her mouth and landed on his thigh.

She looked up at him with doe eyes. "I'm so sorry," she said, and she slowly liked the spilled cum off his thigh.

A few minutes later, the P.A.'s walkie talkie cracked. She listened and then turned to Brandon.

"The producer wants to see you in his tent when you're done with the interview."

Brandon started walking in that direction, the P.A. following. She watched his muscular back, which led down to his thin waist, and then his fantastic tight black ass, bouncing up and down as he walked, naked through the forest. She could also see his large ball sack and the tip of his cock as it hung down between his legs every time he took a stride.

She pressed the button on her walkie talkie and said, "Copy. We're 15 minutes out right now."

"Isn't his tent right over that hill?" he asked over his shoulder.

As if by answer, he felt an arm wrap around his waist from behind and grip his cock firmly. A pair of bare tits pressed against his back, and a soppy wet pussy pressed against the back of his leg.

"Yeah," the production assistant whispered in his ear, "but my tent is right here."

15 minutes later, Brandon arrived at the opening to the producer's tent. The P.A. stood beside him, on shaky legs.

"Thanks, Audrey," the producer said and she left, taking one last long look back at Brandon. To Brandon, the producer said, "So, you're getting to know Audrey?"

"I guess,' Brandon said.

The producer laughed. "Her tent isn't soundproof, and she doesn't seem to have much self restraint," he said. "So it's pretty clear you were getting to know her."

Brandon shrugged.

The producer leaned forward. "So, I just wanted to tell you how great I think this season is going to be," he said. "You're going to be a huge hit once the audience gets a load of this. We've got sex. We've got drama. We've got something we've never seen on a reality show before with this whole ... harem thing. Some people are going to really love it and some will absolutely hate it, and regardless of which it is, they're going to watch. It's going to be a ratings hit!"

Brandon smiled.

"So, I just wanted to make sure you're doing okay," said the producer. "Happy?"

Brandon nodded.

"Why wouldn't you be, right?" said the producer. "You're living every guy's dream! But ... is there anything else we can do for you?"

Brandon was surprised by the question. "Ummm. Not that I can think of."

"Here's what I was thinking," said the producer. "We're going to have the visit from family members coming up in a couple episodes. Three of the girls have sisters, so I was going to bring them in and ... see what happens." He smiled knowingly at Brandon.

"Brittany T. doesn't have a sister, so we were going to bring in her fiancé," said the producer. "He's a white guy, bank branch manager or something. I figured we could have him watch helplessly as he gets the same treatment that the other two white guy contestants did."

Brandon smiled.

"But, I just wanted to see," said the producer, "if you had any other ideas. Anything you'd like?"

He thought for a second, and then Brandon brightened as a thought came to him.

"Actually," he said ...

"All right!" said the producer, excited. "What is it?"

"Can we bring Gina back to the island for a couple days?"

The producer's eyes went wide. "You," he said, "are a genius. You're going to have my job someday."

Gina was the seasons villain. She'd been voted off a few weeks ago after a group of other contestants, including Brandon, had plotted against her and blindsided her at the vote. She was a master manipulator and also an absolute bitch to the other contestants, treating everyone like dirt as she reigned over the group of contestants, calling the shots like a queen bee.

None of that was why Brandon wanted to bring her back--although he would absolutely relish watching her beg for black dick and bending over backward to please him. The humiliation would be sweet after all the bad blood she'd produced earlier in the season.

No, Brandon wanted her back because Gina had the most amazing set of tits he'd ever seen. They were large, but not overwhelmingly. The Brittany's and Lexis were roughly the same size--maybe Gina had a little bit on them. But the way they bounced was just hypnotic. It was tough to focus during the physical challenges, because the site of her running through the obstacle course brought everyone else to a stop to stand and stare. Occasionally, on the more difficult obstacles, her bikini top would be unable to contain her, and her tits would pop free for a few seconds.

Brandon began to get hard just thinking of Gina's tits. While the other girls were nothing to complain about, Lexi B. and Brittany A. had clearly had boob jobs. While they were large, they were unnaturally firm. They didn't have the same bounce as Gina's.

He needed to get intimately familiar with them. He knew they kept all the eliminated contestants at a resort hotel near the island, so he was sure she was available to come back. The producer just needed to come up with an excuse.

"We could bring her back like some type of second-chance challenge," speculated the producer. "Or, since the eliminated contestants cast the final vote for the winner, we can say she's scouting the remaining contestants for the voters. I'll think of something. But yeah, the Brandon show definitely needs some Gina!"

Three days later, after Brandon had spent a wild weekend with Lexi B., Lexi J., Brittany A. and their sisters, as well as Brittany T., whose engagement went up in flames in a nationally televised humiliation of her fiancé, who was now in therapy, the group returned to their camp to find a surprise.

Standing there, clad in the bikini she'd made famous in the show's first few weeks, was the contestant everyone hated--Gina.

"Hey bitches," Gina said, in a greeting she'd clearly rehearsed numerous times. "Bet you didn't think you'd see me so s..."

She cut off her self-scripted line and stared at the five of them.

"Why are you all naked?" she asked.

"Camp policy," said Lexi B. "As of a week and a half ago. If you're going to be here, those clothes have to go."

"I'm not getting nak..." Gina again cut herself off. She'd finally noticed Brandon, who had been standing behind the other three women. She gawked at him, looking up and down at his muscular black body, but her gaze finally settled on the package between his legs.

"Holy shit," she said.

Brandon nodded. "I think you need to get naked now," he said. "Camp policy."

Without breaking her gaze's contact with his cock, she stepped out of her skimpy bathing suit bottoms. Her pussy was shaved clean--no surprise to Brandon. Her hips were shapely and smooth and, as she stepped out of the panties with her second foot, he got a glimpse of her ass, which was meaty and round. He could feel blood flowing to his cock as it began to swell.

Gina's eyes got wide. She'd noticed the change as well. She stood frozen.

"Come on, now," said Brandon. "All the way naked."

She reached behind her and slowly unclasped her bikini top. It fell to the ground and there they were. Large firm white tits stood proud in front of her. They were every bit as fabulous as he'd expected.

"Holy shit," he said.

The two eyed each other like fighters in a ring, and, in unspoken agreement, they both moved together and met. He clutched at the amazing tits with his hands, pawing them and engulfing them in his palm. Her buried his face in her cleavage.

She was busy grabbing his cock, one hand over the other and jacking him fiercely.

After a few seconds of feeling each other, their hips thrust forward and he was up and in her.

Her eyes went wide again and she gasped. "Oh my God!" she shouted.

He lifted her, with both hands on her perfect ass. He stood holding her, with her legs wrapped around his waist and bounced her up and down, dropping her down on his cock then lifting her almost all the way off of it before dropping her down again. She went wild with pleasure, groaning and squealing but Brandon barely noticed. Because each time he lifted and dropped her, Gina's magnificent tits bounced up and down wildly. He buried his face between them and motorboated furiously as her tits bounced off his cheeks, nose and chin.

It didn't take him long to cum in this position, as he got to know the tits he'd been fantasizing about. He then pulled her off of his dick and tried to set her on her feet, but her legs weren't working and she collapsed to the ground.

Brandon looked around and saw that the other four girls were still surrounding them, watching the show with erotic interest. One of the Lexis was fingering herself. One of the Brittany's was squeezing her own tits and pinching the nipples.

Gina lay on the ground, breathing heavily and looking up at Brandon and the girls.

"That was amazing," she said. "What is going on on this island?"

"You left too soon," giggled one of the Brittanys.

"Yeah, but she's back now," said Brandon as he straddled Gina's prone body. His dick flopped down on her stomach as she lay on her back, and he slid his hips forward. Gina smiled knowingly and pushed her tits together. Brandon began thrusting his black cock between them.

"That's right, baby," Gina cooed as he tit fucked her. "Fuck those big white titties with your giant black cock. They were made for you to put it between them. They were made for you to cum all over them, and all over my pretty white face. Let's see it. Cum for my, baby."

Again, Brandon didn't last long. His cock spurted streams of white cum all over her face and tits as he shouted with release.

"That's right, baby," cooed Gina. "Give me that cum. Cover me with all the cum from that big black cock."

He came over and over again. When he finished, he grunted and collapsed to his side, rolling off of her. Gina made eye contact with him as she lay next to him and absently ran her fingers through the mess of white goo that covered her chest. She played in it, rubbing it around and licking the tops of her finger, saying, "Mmm," as she did.

The other girls looked on, lust turning to worry as they watched the connection between the two. They got the idea that the game had just changed.

On the ground, Gina ran a cum-covered finger along Brandon's cheek. Then she leaned over and slowly licked it off of him. The did the same thing again, rubbing cum on his neck and licking it off, then his chest, and his stomach. Finally, she took a pinch of his goo from her chest and dribbled it down his cock and between his balls. She leaned forward and began to lick with more purpose now.

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers