Lexi's Reality Show Revelation

Story Info
Black cock shakes up reality competition for white model.
2.2k words
4.37
14.4k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers

A wicked smile crossed Lexi B.'s face. She may have just earned herself a million dollars.

She was one of seven people remaining on television's popular reality competition show, where 18 people are sent to a remote island location and have to find a way to live with no supplies, while periodically voting someone out of the game. Lexi B. was described on the show's graphics whenever she was on screen as a "social media influencer" and, admittedly, she'd only signed up for the program to get more followers. But now, she was close enough that the show's million dollar prize for the winner seemed to be within her grasp.

Of the remaining seven, four were sexy young white girls--Lexi B., Lexi J., Brittany T. and Brittany A. They were all either social media influencers, Insta models or pharmaceutical sales reps. The three remaining men were all personal trainers. Trevor and Roger were tall, muscular white guys with dirty blonde hair. Trevor had played water polo at Stanford, while Roger was a surfer.

Then there was Brandon, the show's only remaining black contestant. While Trevor and Roger were both built, they couldn't compete with Brandon, who looked like his upper and lower body were chiseled out of stone. He had dominated the game's physical challenges from the first day--the show's host called him a "challenge beast." That was a good thing for the first few weeks, when Brandon was on Lexi B's team and he helped them win the team challenges which kept them safe from being voted out at the next vote.

Now that the number of remaining contestants had dwindled, the physical challenges were individual ones, and Brandon's success only kept him immune from being voted out. So, in Lexi B's opinion, it was time for him to go.

The two of them went into the woods, supposedly to look for firewood, but everyone knew they were looking for one of the amulets that had been hidden somewhere in the wilderness. Anyone in possession of one of the hidden amulet was also safe from being voted out.

Lexi picked up a few sticks and piled them on one arm. The branches scratched at her bare skin. In the hot Pacific island weather, she chose to wear a skimpy bikini top that barely concealed her large white breasts. She also had on a bathing suit bottom that clung to her hips and ass, all of which was picked to impress her growing number of social media followers, of course.

Brandon reached up and pulled a low hanging branch down. It snapped off with a loud crack. He was shirtless and covered in a sheen of sweat. But it was his shorts that caught Lexi B's attention and could help her accomplish her plan of eliminating the biggest physical threat.

She waited to make her reveal until she had an audience, however. When they arrived back at the camp the other three girls were sitting by the fire--Trevor and Roger were both still out getting water--and secretly hunting for amulets.

Brandon began snapping sticks and feeding them into the fire, causing the flames to leap up.

"So, Brandon," said Lexi B., making quick eye contact with Lexi J. and the Brittanys. "We all made a pact, right? No secrets?"

Brandon looked over at them. He nodded. "Yeah," he said. "Of course."

"Because if you can't trust someone in the game, then they have to go," she continued.

"Yes," he said, a little frustrated by her questioning.

Lexi B. stood and faced the other three girls. "Well that's funny," she said, "since I don't think you told anyone about what you found."

Brandon dropped the sticks and looked at her. His expression was blank--confused and surprised.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he said.

"You found something when we were out looking for firewood," she said. "I saw you put it in your pocket. I still see it."

She gestured at Brandon's shorts. "Right there, on the right side. You can see it right there."

Sure enough, there was a bulge in the material on Brandon's upper right thigh.

Lexi J., Brittany T. and Brittany A. all turned their attention to Brandon's shorts as well. The Brittanys nodded.

"I see it," said one of them.

The other Lexi put her hand to her mouth and began to flush red.

Brandon looked down at himself. "Oh no," he said. "No. You don't want to do this."

"Oh, we're doing it," said Lexi B. "Let's see what you have in your shorts."

"It's not an amulet," said Brandon, a little desperately. "I promise you."

"What is it then?"

Brandon gripped the bulge, pressing the material taut against it and outlining the full length of it. He slid his hand up it, showing where it led.

"It's ... um ... It's me," he said.

"Oh my God," whispered the other Lexi. Both Brittanys leaned forward for a better look.

Lexi B. wasn't swayed, however.

"No," she said. "There's no way. You've got something in there."

"Yeah, there's something in there," he said, more than a little annoyed by now, "but it's not a damn amulet."

He turned his pockets inside out.

"See," he said. "Nothing."

Lexi shook her head.

"Any of y'all are welcome to check for yourself," Brandon said, making angry eye contact with Lexi B.

Both Brittanys stood. The other Lexi took a step forward.

Lexi B. was closest, however, and it was her revelation to make. She took a confident step toward him.

"Okay," she said. "Let's see."

Brandon dropped his hands by his side and made a palms up gesture welcoming her.

"Go for it," he said. "See for yourself what is making that bulge in my shorts."

She reached forward and felt her face get hot. She realized she'd been wrong and was about to embarrass both of them, but it was too late to turn back now.

She also realized her hearbeat had picked up speed. Could there really be nothing in there but him? Even this close up, that seemed impossible.

Her fingers brushed the bulge on his right thigh and she gasped. She closed her hand around it and gave it a squeeze.

Her mouth dropped open. It was the tip of what was the biggest cock she'd ever encountered. She was able to grip it with all four fingers spread out, so they weren't touching.

Behind her, the two Brittanys bumped into each other, leaning to get a better look.

"Wow," Lexi B. said as she gripped him. She looked up at Brandon, staring down at her.

"No, no, no," he said. "There might be something else hidden in there. Be sure to feel all around and make sure."

Lexi B. slid her hand along the length of his cock, feeling him through his shorts. It was nine or 10 inches long and still soft. It was also impossibly thick. She squeezed and slid her hand back up. The cock responded with a twitch, and she felt her fingers get pushed farther apart as it started to swell. She slid her hand back down, to the base and reached underneath, cupping his balls through his shorts.

Lexi B. tried to stammer an apology as she gawked at Brandon, her hand still firmly on his package.

He waved a hand. "No, no," he said. "I want to make sure everyone is convinced that I'm being honest."

He nodded down at her.

"Show them what I've been hiding in my shorts," he said.

Lexi B. reached up and gripped the waistband of his shorts. She tried to pull the down, but they got caught on the massive cock contained inside. Without thinking, she reached in to free them and her hand made its first contact with it. She gasped.

"Go on," he said.

She gripped him with one hand, marveling at the heat and the smooth black skin. With the other hand she pulled his shorts over it and they fell to the ground.

Lexi J. Brittany T. and Brittany A. all gasped as they saw all of Brandon displayed before them. His cock now stood at attention, extending upward like a tower.

They'd called him physically dominant and a beast, but they hadn't known the half of it. Now, seeing his big black cock and giant balls right there in front of them by the fire, those words didn't do justice to just how amazing Brandon was.

Lexi B. began to stroke his cock, reaching up with her other hand. There was more than enough room for both.

Brandon took a step backward and pushed Lexi B's hands away. She looked heartbroken and immediately reached out again.

"We made a pact," he said, looking at each girl, one at a time. "No secrets. We reveal everything."

The girls all nodded.

"Well," he said. "So far, I seem to be the only one who's revealed!"

The Brittanys giggled and each stripped off their bikini tops. Lexi J., who had been in a trance since Lexi B. first pointed out the bulge, slowly reached up to unsnap her own top. Lexi B. stripped off hers as well. Eight firm, round white breasts pointed toward Brandon's cock, making a little semicircle around him. The girls then stepped out of their bottoms and stood naked before him.

He turned toward Lexi B., his cock bouncing lightly as he did. She followed the up and down motion with a hungry gaze.

"I don't think you're completely convinced yet," he said.

Lexi nodded. "I am," she said.

"No," he said. "There might still be something hidden inside. You should find out."

She smiled and gripped him again, stroking him with both hands. She stretched her mouth wide and took the tip of his cock between her lips. After all those days in the wilderness, he smelled heavily of sweat, but she didn't care. It made it seem all the hotter, with his manly scent filling her nostrils as she sucked at him with animal lust.

One Brittany stepped forward and ran her hands along his chest. The other reached behind him and cupped his firm ass cheeks, rubbing down his legs. Lexi J. stood over Lexi B. and leaned in to give Brandon a deep kiss. Brandon pawed at all the white asses and breasts laid out around him.

After a few minutes of this, Brandon grunted from deep in his throat. The girls knew what that mean, and they eagerly awaited the show. Both Brittanys and the other Lexi all dropped to their knees, falling in line with Lexi B., who continued to suck him. She'd worked her mouth most of the way down his cock and felt it in the back of her throat.

Amazingly, it swelled even larger in her mouth and Brandon grunted again. His first load of hot sperm filled her throat and she gagged as she swallowed it down. She released her mouth's grip on him, and he blasted her in the face with his next spurt as she tried to regain her breath. He then turned and put spurts across the faces of the other Lexi and both Brittanys before his huge black balls stopped pulsing.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed each of the girls as his hot load dripped down each of their faces.

"Why don't you all go down to the beach and clean off," Brandon said, "and by then, I should be ready to go again."

While they were gone, he reached into his backpack and felt around. The amulet he'd found was still in there. He was grateful he'd transferred it from his pocket as soon as they got back to camp. He zipped up the bag and turned to face the first eager Brittany, returning from the water.

He was already balls deep in Brittany T. when the other three returned. They stood and watched the show, marinating in pure lust as they did. He pistoned his huge cock in and out of her, his black skin contrasting against her whiteness.

"Physical beast," Lexi B. whispered as she watched him atop Brittany.

Brittany T. began to buck wildly underneath him and screamed as she orgasmed. When she was finished, he pulled out of her. Brittany T. groaned as he left her as Brittany A. stepped forward. She turned around and leaned over a nearby tree stump as he mounted her from behind.

It wasn't long before she was pounding the tree stump with her fists and screaming for him to fuck her harder. When her orgasm passed, he turned toward the other Lexi.

"Come on, shy girl," he said, as Lexi J. continued to blush.

While she seemed quiet and reserved in camp, that certainly wasn't the case when she had a black cock in her. She straddled him and rode him, begging for his black cock and grinding away at him. The two of them came together, and then she took him in her mouth, cleaning him off slowly and seductively as she sucked him hard again so he could finish the job with Lexi B., who started the whole thing.

As Lexi B. lay on her back and felt Brandon's massive cock stretch her pussy as it entered, she marveled at how things had turned out. She thought she'd be blowing up his game with her big reveal, but instead, it took a turn she'd never expected.

His cock began to thrust in and out of her and she felt waves of pleasure overwhelm her.

She may not have clinched the million dollars, but she was a little closer. After all, there was no question that they were voting out the two white boys next.

DrHuge
DrHuge
320 Followers