All Comments on 'Lexxy Baby Pt. 03'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
Going well

Now that she's got that out of her system, maybe she can move on.

After all, a bloke who was "Grabbing her by her slim waste" is not someone she would want to have hanging around the place.

Lue

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
Hmmmm?

Interesting still.

Can't say I'm overly impressed with Mo but Alex has personal problems too.

Maybe they can straighten each other out.

VegasloverVegasloveralmost 4 years ago
Can't wait

I can't wait for her get out of her superficial head and notice Alex for the type of guy he is. Not saying that hot guys can't be good guys too but the ones she's attracted to are all players and jerks. Glad she used the guy the way he would normally use her.

I hope Alex can put it down in the bedroom and puts her to shame.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 4 years ago
This Installment Spun the Series in an Impossible Direction

You now set up Mo as a female version of Trey, with little upside. If the readers were hoping for Alex and Mo to connect, they now hope he runs from her and the gym. I don't see how you can recover in a way that is even marginally believable. The story did start out well though...good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving it

I like that your story is different. She's taken the time to heal and she knows what she doesn't want. It's great for character development because now when she gets with Alex it'll be without any doubts. I'm sick of the stories where the woman is the victim the entire time OR they fall in love overnight. Keep up the good work.

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 4 years ago

I was a bit surprised to see a waist get wasted by someone who writes as well as javmor79, but autocorrect makes us all look silly sometimes.

I commented on the last chapter that this story seemed a departure from the author's earlier stories of a partner's betrayal, but now I can see where that conflict may come into play. If one partner is significantly more attractive than the other, that partner will likely have significantly more temptation placed in their path.

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
In fact, TangleWeed

Craig is also a Kenny Chesney fan.

Apparently, they're all into waste in a big way. They left 25 tons of it in Pittsburg after a Chesney concert. Adding her slim waste won't make much difference, but every little helps, apparently.

Lue

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Nothing better than a good fuck to help you see things more clearly.

Look forward to next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn this one was.....

Really hot. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And I was just starting to like her too... She's a female Trey. She already figured out what type of person her fuckmate was and didn't even care. If you need a dildo, why not use a plastic dildo rather than proving what a slut you are? Highly disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hate to agree with the anon from 7 months ago but she has expressed how she doesn't like she guys but then she finally gets over one of those guys (Trey) and goes and finds another one. She ever gets it on with Alex she will cheat on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Alex, stay far, far away! This girl will "Trey" you. Break your heart and kill your self-esteem. What a slut.

Ivana12Ivana1212 months ago

There are a lot of hypocritical people in the comments. they complained that Mo had sex with this guy and even called the woman a whore for it, but I bet that if it was a guy doing the same thing as her after more than a year trying to recover from a cheating, it would be acceptable

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry Ivana, but you are mistaken. I would feel the same if Alex and Mo swapped places, although I don't think a dildo would be the preferred tool in that case. I could be wrong...

A dildo is a dildo and a cheap fuck is a cheap fuck, and people who have cheap fucks are cheap people. This is not a gender thing, this is a quality of character thing. I'm disappointed in the lack of character she is displaying. I expected gold and I got sand.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think a lot of the previous commenters are missing the point. Yes, Mo is not a good person right now, and Alex can definitely do better. But, as far as I can tell only having read up to here, the whole point of the story is that she's going to improve. These commenters are used to seeing stories with a male perspective, where the woman is already perfect and the man needs to go on an internal journey. However, there's a reason this story is written from Mo's POV.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES