All Comments on 'Lexxy Baby Pt. 06'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
luedonluedonover 3 years ago
I knew it

Here they go again.

The path of love rarely runs smoothly, but in a Javmor story it takes the roughest back road possible and then gets lost several times along the way.

Lue

Ps: Has anybody else noticed how much sniggering, snickering and smirking is making its way into Literotica stories these days? Even the best of authors are succumbing to the pandemic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastically Good

The irony is real cause my girl is gonna have to step up her game now. While I understand Alex reservations about Mo and his bad ex girlfriend left him with lingering issues that he working through he shouldn't treat Monique to badly. Most guys wouldn't guys turn Mo like he has got some balls though in a good way, admirable but lets be real here still a man he isn't last long against Mo either. If she is planning like I think she is next chapter. She finally her stuff together and her resolve set now and now the let games begin. GO Get your Man! My Lexxy Baby. Catch ya later.

KaripetKaripetover 3 years ago

I love this tale. It's such a sweet romance and I'm a sucker for that. You get a total of 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

You've done really well adding nice angles and depth to the story... I've given constructive comments on the past chapters... its an enjoyable read and entertaining...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

You just saved Mo form becoming a shallow person, great developmetn I am rooting for them, but I won't surprised if it doesn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dang it!

Just when they take 3 steps forward, they take 4 back! I really thought that Alex was gonna accept Mo's feelings but he totally flipped it! While I understand his hesitation, the lapdog thing was off as heck. I NEVER got that feeling from them so idk what he was talking about. Mo really took it there and I was like "No girl, your going about this wrong!" But she's learning and growing every chapter and I'm here for it!

DiverseloverDiverseloverover 3 years ago

Wow this is building so beautifully. I’m just amaze by your writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Payback's a Bitch ain't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES