Lexxy Baby Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them rollerbladed, went for walks, watched movies at the theater, and even went mini golfing. It was great. He had a lot of fun with her. He did, however, notice a bit of impatience in their interactions.

After each date, the two of them would end the evening at one of their places. Unlike with Mo, Alex was able to bring Cameron home. His dad was more than happy to greet his son's new white lady friend.

He and Cameron would spend the better part of the evening making out like two high schoolers.

The problem for Cameron was, that's all they did. They never got past third base. He sucked her tits as he fingered her, then he went down between her legs and buried his face in her soaking pussy. In return, she put his cock between her lips and sucked it for all it was worth.

However, when she'd try to climb on top of him and slip it into her pussy, he'd stop her.

She wanted to fuck his brains out. Yes, she enjoyed him eating her out. He usually made her cum from that. But there was nothing like a nice, explosive, penetration orgasm. That's what she craved. When his cock was in her mouth, she imagined what it would feel like fucking her.

But that's all she had; imagination. He was reluctant to take that step with her, always saying he wasn't ready. Something was holding him back. She was being cock-blocked by some invisible obstacle.

Why didn't he want to fuck her? Did he find her unattractive? Did he still see her as the overweight, nervous girl with the sweaty palms? That's who she was in high school when she had a crush on him.

She worked hard to shed her unflattering teenage image. And, it would appear that he did the same.

The first time she got his shirt off, she embarrassed herself with how obvious her surprise was. She blanched and fumbled her wording like she just ran into her boy band crush.

All she could think was how did he hide all...this?

It was like opening the Cracker Jack prize to find they mistakenly put a gold coin inside instead of the little plastic secret message decoder. His clothing gave him the appearance of a small, lanky nobody. He wasn't big, so he didn't fully fill his loose shirts. On top of that, he wasn't arrogant, and didn't exhibit the swagger of a guy who spent considerable time in the gym.

Nothing prepared her for the chiseled abs and toned pecs she found when his shirt hit the floor.

The two of them were perfect for each other on paper. Both had been social outcasts in high school, and both had grown into new skin. Each had walked in the shoes of the other.

And yet, he held back.

On the other side of things, Alex never stopped spending time with Monique. No matter what, they were still MoLex.

They'd finished "Game of Thrones" a little while back and were now onto their next series. Monique thought that it would be a pleasant change of pace to watch something other than Sci-Fi or fantasy, so she chose their next undertaking: "Grey's Anatomy".

Of course, he'd never even attempted to watch this show. It was like he was afraid that he'd spontaneously sprout a vagina if he admitted he liked it. But soon, even he couldn't hide his interest at watching the next episode.

Like Cameron, Monique was also looking to progress her relationship with Alex. Unlike Cameron, the two of them had never even kissed. For Monique, sex wasn't even part of the equation yet, which was funny considering how much she once enjoyed sex. It was why Trey once had such a hold over her that she ignored all the red flags. It was also why she'd have never noticed Alex, and what he brought to the table.

Still, there was that nagging voice in the back of her head. What if Alex can't satisfy me? How long would I last with him? As great a guy as he is, would I be able to stay with him if he can't perform in bed?

Maybe that was why the sex dreams started. Obviously, a part of it was her mind's way of coming to terms with the change in how she saw Lexxy. But with her budding feelings of romantic interest came the question of sexual compatibility. All she could do in the meantime was hope that reality could compete with the dream.

Because boy! Those dreams were fucking hot!

***

Things came to a head in the most unexpected of ways. Honestly, the timing of everything was so on the nose, so inexplicably coincidental, that one would have thought it was planned out.

It all started with a girl's night out. It was a Friday. Antonia's birthday was a couple of days ago.

Her (Antonia's) recent boyfriend was an up and coming rapper. No big record deal yet but he was a major hit across all social media platforms. He was popular enough to sell out whatever venue he was performing at.

Not a millionaire (yet), but phenomenally successful. As it was with rappers, he loved to show off the fruits of his labor.

Unfortunately, he was on tour for the entire month of her birthday. To make up for it, he sent her some expensive jewelry, as well as $5,000 to spend anyway she saw fit.

Naturally, she wanted to celebrate by getting all dolled up, flashing that jewelry, and whisking her best friend out for a night of making every man's mouth drool.

The agenda for the evening: head to the casino, get some food to soak up the copious amounts of alcohol that would be consumed throughout the night, and then rid herself of that pesky 5k that was weighing her purse down.

Neither girl wanted to drive because there was sure to be a LOT of alcohol involved, so they took an Uber. And guess who just happened to be driving that night!

"No, Toni! Not him!" Monique begged. But Toni had been waiting to meet the famous Lexxy for so long that she couldn't resist. Besides, Monique was so drop dead right now that this clown had to see what he was possibly giving up to be with whatever-her-name-was.

Alex didn't know Antonia except by name only, so it didn't register to him who he was picking up. He did, however, recognize the address when he was halfway to her house.

And just as Antonia planned, his eyes nearly bugged out of his head when he saw Monique exiting the lobby door of her apartment building. If it was at all possible, she looked...perfect. He'd seen her in some of the skimpiest workout attire known to man, as well as lounging around the house in her tiny shorts.

But this woman walking to his car was a straight up model; one that could have graced the cover of any magazine. Her dress left little to the imagination. It dipped low at top; so low it looked as if a wrong breath would turn her cleavage into a full-on flash. It was short, so her fit, long, slender legs seemed to go on forever. And then, there were the heels that replaced the Nike's he'd always seen her in.

Who was she? This was not the Monique that he knew.

She walked gracefully to the car, as if the impossibly high heels she was wearing didn't affect her at all. Alex knew he was staring but couldn't stop himself. All he kept hearing was her saying, "When you finally decide to take what we both know you really want -- I'll be here. Waiting...for you."

Instead of getting in the backseat like all other Uber passengers, Monique got in the front with Alex. Antonia slid in the back, careful to not flash him with her own unbelievably short dress.

"Hey you." Monique said to him as she closed the passenger door.

"Uh...hey Mo."

Monique saw him staring and took pleasure in that. She pretended to be oblivious though.

"I don't think you've met my other best friend. Toni, meet Lexxy. Lexxy...Toni."

Leaning forward, Toni studied Alex for a second. She had to admit, he wasn't what she expected. He was everything Monique had described him to be, but she'd pictured something completely different. In her mind, Lexxy looked more like Dr. Spencer Reid from "Criminal Minds". What she got was Leonard Hofstadter from "The Big Bang Theory".

Kind of cute, she guessed, but not her cup of tea. Still, he did it for her girl, and that was good enough for her.

Smiling her usual flirty smile, she sang, "Heeeey Lexxy."

She noticed the sharp glare that shot from Mo (just as she knew she would), and laughed it off, saying, "That's how you introduced him, girl! What else am I supposed to call him?"

With faux irritation (that was actually masking real irritation), she re-introduced them using their full names to make her point.

"Antonia, this is Alexander."

"Ooooh...like Alexander the Great! Tell me, how great are you, Alex?" Toni continued to play, having way too much fun at her friend's expense.

Alex, who wasn't used to being the center of attention, laughed shyly. Ever with the sense of self-deprecating humor, said, "Not as great as him, I'm afraid. He traveled the world. I can't even go to the store without GPS."

Monique looked over at him. With a compassionate smile, she rubbed his arm and said, "You're still pretty great there, Lexxy. Don't doubt yourself."

He smiled back, put the car in gear, and changed the subject completely by saying, "Don't forget to buckle up, ladies."

As they drove, conversation flowed with ease. At least, between the two in the front. The chemistry was undeniable, and the two of them soon got lost in each other.

From the backseat, Toni just sat back and watched with interest. She didn't feel left out in the slightest. In fact, she was rather enjoying observing the two of them.

As one who'd had a front row seat to most of Mo's relationships, Toni had a lot to compare this too. What she found most interesting is how comfortable Mo felt with this guy. Toni had listened to Mo describing things with Lexxy for the past year, but seeing it in person was even more of a revelation.

This man was truly her friend in every sense of the word. She didn't put on for him or feel the need to be cute. Even with her looking like a million bucks, she felt comfortable enough to burp in front of this man.

She didn't look embarrassed in the slightest bit. For his part, he even joked that she must have just finished eating garlic. She playfully shoved him and retorted that it smelled better than his post Chinese-food farts.

Like an old, happily married couple. They even fought over the radio stations.

Toni found it refreshing seeing Mo smile so much. She couldn't remember seeing her this open with any other guy, including Trey. It was then that Toni got it; the appeal of this man. He may not have been a Greek god, but he was the missing puzzle piece in Mo's heart.

***

When they arrived at the casino, Toni could see a not so well-hidden disappointment in both of their eyes. They were clearly enjoying each other and wouldn't have minded the ride to take just a bit longer.

"Hey, Lexxy. Park and get your ass in here with us!" Toni said before getting out.

Alex looked to Mo, expecting her to help him decline. But she was no help. She just looked back at him with a question mark in her eyes, as if she too was asking for him to join.

"I don't have any money."

Toni simply smiled, reached into her purse, and pulled out $100. Handing it to him, she added, "This is just for you to gamble. I'm also paying for our food and drinks tonight."

"But..."

Cutting him off, Toni said, "It's my birthday celebration. You're Mo's friend, so that makes you my friend. As my friend, you owe me a gift. So, like I said...park and get your ass in here with us."

"There's no point arguing with her." Monique said with a shrug of her shoulders. "Toni always wins in the end. It'll be easier if you just go with it."

She was right, of course. It was like "no" wasn't even an option.

That was how the three of them ended up at the blackjack table after eating at the Five Star Seafood buffet in the restaurant.

Monique was having a great night. She was looking good, feeling the warm effects of the alcohol, and was up about $250. Her girl, her roll-dog, her partner in crime was to her left. On the right, her favorite guy in the world, who was barely holding on to that $100, was playing the game with her.

Her two best friends weren't just interacting with her. They were laughing and joking between the two of them, as if they'd known each other for a while.

In a sense, they had. They knew everything about each other via Monique. She loved both dearly, and it warmed her heart that they got along.

What more could she want?

And then, Satan entered.

Monique couldn't explain it, but it was like she felt the temperature in the room drop before she even laid eyes on him. With a simple turn of her head, she saw him swagger in, looking like he was king of the world.

His tall, muscular frame was impeccably dressed. Calvin Klein jacket. Nice jeans. Expensive Timberland shoes.

Those eyes. That smile. His freshly touched up dreadlocks that reached all the way down his back.

He wasn't alone though. When was he ever? On his arm was a light-skinned, fake-haired, big-titted, barbie doll who'd somehow stretched a headband over her porn-star ass and called it a skirt.

Monique felt her heart speed up, and at the same time drop to her stomach. She sat in that chair with a stunned look on her face.

Toni, tuned in to her friend, looked up and saw Monique's expression. Her eyes followed Mo's stare and found Mr. Lucifer himself, all dressed up in his angelic form.

Alex too did the same, and something inside of him died. Judging by Mo's reaction, it didn't take him more than one guess as to the identity of the man who just entered the room.

He instantly felt a swarming mix of jealousy and insecurity. Seeing Trey in the flesh was heartbreaking confirmation of his deepest fears. All the things that plagued his self-esteem bubbled up and knocked the lid off his pandora's box.

Trey was definitely a top guy. How could he ever compete with that?

Toni instantly jumped up from her chair in mid-play. She didn't even wait for the dealer to finish the hand. Purposely putting herself in Mo's line of sight and breaking her view, she said, "It's time to go baby-girl. Let's cash out."

Monique looked to her and just nodded.

In a perfect world, the three of them would have been able to slip out, weave through the crowded room, and exit without detection. But with Murphy's Law in effect, that wasn't possible.

At just the right (or wrong) moment, Trey turned his head. He locked eyes with his ex, and a too familiar smile formed on his face.

Not wanting to appear to be running away, she stopped doing so. She simply steeled herself, squared her shoulders, and walked up to her ex with all the confidence she could muster.

"Hey Trey." She said casually.

He eyed her flirtatiously, even with his date on his arm. He enjoyed the look on Mo's face, seeing him with a bombshell. It gave him a secret pleasure letting her see that she wasn't the only dime he could pull.

"Hey Mo." Then, teasing her, he asked, "You don't have any stun guns this time, do you?"

"Nah. I left it in my other purse. Lucky you, I can't keep my promise of electrocuting your ass if you harass me."

With a shrug and a smirk, he leaned in and said, "Well...this time you're actually the one who came up to me."

All she could do was nod at that fact and say, "I'm just being cordial."

"Okay." He said simply, that fucking smirk still on his lips.

As much as Monique tried to not look at his date, she couldn't ignore her. In fact, her very presence was throwing her confidence off. It wasn't the fact that she was beautiful, it was the way Trey was subtly flaunting her. It was like he was telling her that in the break-up contest, he was winning. He was here with a bomb-ass date, and she was here dressing up for no one but herself.

Yes, it was petty to think of things like that. She shouldn't have cared. But, for some reason, she did. At their last confrontation, she was in control. It felt great. But now...

Alex felt a pull to go over to her. Maybe he wanted to exert some sort of ownership, or just simply remind her that he was here. But in the end, he stayed put. Trey's presence was throwing him off even more so than it was her.

It was Toni who stalked over there to rescue her girl. Stepping between them, she snarled at Trey and caustically said, "Hey asshole. I thought I smelled that stank cologne you bathe in. How's life been treating you? You finally decide to stop impersonating a real man and become one?"

Trey's attention fell to Toni. With a derisive chuckle, he retorted, "Toni. I didn't recognize you without some guy's dick in your mouth. Life's been good for me. How about you? You still living in Mo's shadow, hoping to catch some of the stray dicks she rejects?"

"Not at all, considering one of those rejected dicks is standing right here with a cheap, porno version of the woman he's still desperately in love with but knows he'll never have."

Trey's date looked at him, then back to Toni. With indignant anger flashing in her eyes, she said, "Umm...excuse me, bitch. I know you ain't..."

"Hush, Boo-Boo Kitty. No one was talking to you." Toni interrupted, putting her hand in the girl's face to shut her up.

Things were on the verge of getting out of hand. Alex knew that someone had to step in to keep this from escalating into a situation that got the 5 of them kicked out. Since he was the only outsider, he felt it was up to him.

"Mo. Toni. I think it's time for us to go." he said in a calm, stern voice. He was hoping a level head would diffuse this situation.

However, Trey looked at him snidely, giving him a quick sizing up before dismissing him as unimportant. Turning back to Toni, he jeeringly asked, "So, you finally decided to turn to white-boys. It's about time."

Now, it was Toni with the smug, I-know-something-you-don't smirk. "Oh, he's not here for me." she said haughtily.

It took a second before Toni's meaning sunk in. When that moment of realization hit, the look on his face was priceless.

He looked from Monique to Alex, then back to Mo, and then to him. He was trying to put together two puzzle pieces that didn't fit.

"You're joking." He said, disbelief in his voice. Toni crossed her arms, her face filled with a defiant taunt.

His eyes fell on Monique, waiting for her to deny it. She didn't.

"Mo, tell me she's joking. Tell me that this bitch is lying. Tell me that YOU'RE NOT FUCKING LEAVE-IT-TO-BEAVER over here!"

A small part of Monique enjoyed that look on his face. Perhaps that's why she didn't answer right away. The smarminess was gone from his voice, and he almost looked...humbled.

But her silence made that humility transform. There were flashes of something else in his eyes; something scary. She'd only seen that look in his eyes once. It was the only time in her life she was afraid of him.

Turning to Alex, she met his gaze. He was so calm; so serene. Looking at him quieted the loud rage surrounding her.

Suddenly, her head cleared. All the petty bullshit between her and this clown seemed so infantile. What was she even doing here trading insults? He was unimportant. He was her past. Why she felt the need to win his envy was a mystery.

With a sigh releasing all the built-up tension, she lightly grabbed Alex by the arm. She smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Let's get out of here, Lexxy." She said softly. He nodded.

And like that, as if he didn't even matter, Trey had to watch impotently as the two of them turned their backs on him and started to walk away. Her arm was hooked into his arm, as if she belonged to him.

The way she touched him, smiled at him, spoke to him made his lips curl up like a dog does when it bares its teeth. It was painful to watch, because at one time she did him like that.