Lexxy Baby Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How?" He asked himself in disbelief. "How could she even be with this lame white-boy after being with ME? What could he possibly give her?"

As if grappling with that wasn't hard enough, he had to further endure humiliation from the likes of Toni. The self-satisfied sneer that she shot him spoke more than words ever could.

She's completely over you; so much so that she's happy getting fucked by a little, white dick.

It was like he meant nothing to Mo. Like the good times they had together, the great memories that they'd shared, were no longer relevant. She'd moved on, left him in her rearview, and he had no more power over her.

Trey saw RED!

In a sudden explosion of movement, he lunged at Alex. Alex felt a presence looming behind him and turned just in time to get grabbed by the shirt and lifted. At the same time, he was carried backwards until he slammed into the wall behind him. Only the tips of his shoes were touching the ground.

"YOU FUCKING MY WOMAN; HUH WHITE-BOY?! YOU GOT THAT FEVER? I SHOULD KILL YO ASS!" he roared, his face inches from Alex's. Spittle flew from his snarled lips. Rage made his eyes bubble with a look of insanity.

Alex didn't know what to do. He was caught completely off guard. Here was a guy twice his size ready to kill him for simply hanging out with his friend.

"What's wrong, white-boy?" Trey jeered, a sadistic smile on his face. "You scared? You bitch-ass n****a." Then, turning to Mo, he said, "This who you want? You want this bitch-ass n****a when you coulda had ME?"

Mo looked at Alex, and a look of sorrow and pity came across her face. She was the one who put him in this predicament. He was here, about to get beat up, because of her.

"Trey, put him down!" she said, trying to make it sound like a command. But it only came out as a plea to not hurt Lexxy.

Trey looked at her. Then a smirk formed on his lips.

"It's a sad day when a woman has to beg for her man's life. This the type of man you want?"

Alex never felt so angry, humiliated, or emasculated in his life. Here he was, helplessly pinned up against the wall while his attacker debased him. To make matters worse, he did nothing to put himself in this predicament; not even what he was accused of doing. He wasn't even supposed to be here.

Flashes of him being bullied in high school re-emerged. The rage he felt back then regurgitated from deep inside of him

From the corner of his eye, he saw security rushing over to them. They'd break everything up, and when the smoke cleared, the story would end with Alex being manhandled to the point of submission.

He refused to go out like that. Right or wrong, he wasn't going to let this night end with Mo begging for his life. Trey would not get the last laugh. Alex would die, right here, before he went out like that.

Trey was so drunk with victory that he didn't realize the fight wasn't over. It hadn't even started. Usually, his sheer size was enough to intimidate people into submission.

But Alex wasn't just anyone. Yes, he was smaller, not as strong, and a nerd. But he was also sick of being bullied, looked over, and dismissed.

While Trey was distracted taunting Mo, Alex swiftly lifted his knee into Trey's groin. The move was as unexpected as it was painful, and Trey instantly dropped him and doubled over with a surprised moan. Using this opportunity, Alex balled up his fist, let out a warrior's cry, and swung for the fences.

Alex had previously been in two fights in his life; both with his cousin. Even then, they were more akin to pathetic wrestling matches that children got into.

He'd never thrown a real punch and didn't know of any technique to do it. All he knew was that fist went to face.

There was a loud SMACK as he hit Trey with everything he had inside of him. EVERYTHING. Anger, humiliation, as well as the past year of working out, all exploded from his fist into Trey's jaw.

Two things happened. One: blood spattered from Trey's mouth as his head snapped around. Because the knee to the nuts knocked him off balance, the punch put him on his ass in the most embarrassing way.

Two: Alex felt something snap in his hand and wrist. He'd connected directly with Trey's jaw, and the bone-on-bone crunch was just as painful for him as it was for the big brute.

Alex was breathing heavily as he was wrestled to the ground by the security team who'd just arrived. The sharp pain in his right hand and wrist as he was getting cuffed was excruciating. When he was lifted from the ground into a standing position, he felt like his hand was being stabbed.

But there were two sights that made all of it worth it. The first was Trey being lifted from the ground, also in cuffs. He glared at Alex, but there was no longer a look of sadistic superiority in his eyes. It was a look of angry humiliation.

Mo came rushing to his side, pushing through security to get to him. When she was close, she touched him on the cheek.

"You okay, Lexxy?" she said, her voice soft with worry. She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

And that was the second sight. Their eyes met for a moment, and it was the first time Alex saw something there; something he could believe about how she felt about him.

It was respect. Sure, it was mixed with her being worried about him, but she wasn't looking at him like a helpless lamb anymore.

"I'm fine. You should see the other guy." He joked, yet there was a hint of pride in there.

She let out a laugh, but it was cut off by security dragging Alex away.

"You don't have to be so rough! He's not even resisting!" Mo yelled out to them. She was about to throw herself at the guy who was not-so-gently dragging him away when she was grabbed from behind by another guard.

"Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to calm down." He ordered.

Monique wrangled free from his grip, turned to face him, and angrily asked, "Why are they being so rough with him?!"

"Ma'am, I need you..."

"Fuck this." she said, turning away stalking after them. She was once again grabbed, only this time she was lifted, slung over his shoulder, and taken in the opposite direction.

"Mother fucker!" she screamed out. That was the first of a long string of profanities as she was taken away.

Toni, one of the only ones not being dragged away, took one last look at the other girl not in cuffs. It was the girl Trey came with. All she could do was stand there in stunned silence as her man just got beat up by a small white guy after basically professing his love for another woman.

Toni could only pity the poor girl. She recognized that look in her eye. It was the same look Mo had, once upon a time.

As a tear started to form in her eyes, Toni sternly said, "Don't. Don't you dare cry over that clown. He's not worth it. He doesn't deserve you."

With that, Toni walked away in the direction that they took Mo.

***

Rocky and Apollo Creed were dragged into a holding room in the back of the casino. It looked much like an interrogation room at the police station; basically 4 white walls and a long table in the middle of the floor. This was where they placed their card counters, thieves, and general troublemakers while they decided what to do with them. Cuffed to chairs on the opposite sides of the table were the two fighters.

Monique, however, was taken to an office. She too was cuffed to a chair in front of a desk. Her crossed legs were shaking nervously as she waited for someone to come in the room.

Trey glared at the puny little bitch across from him with the evil of a demon. Over and over, he replayed that scene in his mind.

How did he allow this fucker to get the best of him? Everyone in the casino -- many of them acquaintances of his -- saw him dropped to the floor by a guy half his size with ONE PUNCH. How could he ever live this down?

Worst of all...Mo saw it. He meant to humiliate this guy; make her see him as less than a man. But in the end, all it took was ONE LUCKY PUNCH to turn the tables. He only succeeded in making him look better; like young David taking down a modern-day Goliath.

"You know this isn't over, right? Let's see if you can get that lucky punch off again, bitch." Trey goaded through gritted teeth.

Alex simply shook his head but said nothing. There was nothing to say. The only thing he could focus on was the searing pain in his punching hand. It was beginning to swell badly. And with the cuffs practically cutting off his circulation, it was worse than it would've been otherwise.

Reading his mind, Trey asked, "How's the hand, Lucky?"

"It hurts." Alex admitted, finally looking him in the eyes. Then, with a chuckle, added, "But I'm willing to bet it doesn't hurt nearly as much as your pride."

Cocky little shit!

If he weren't chained down, he'd have been across the room beating this little punk bitch into the floor.

Trey was about to respond, but the door opened. Two men, one of them wearing an expensive suit, walked into the room.

"You two love birds done kissing yet?" he asked, amused at the turn of events.

Trey scowled, trying to look tough. It only made the men laugh. It's hard to be taken seriously when a guy who looked like he solved quadratic equations for fun kicks your ass.

After taking a seat between them at the table, he started interrogating them to find out exactly why these two knuckleheads were fighting in his casino. By now, he'd already peppered Monique with questions and was trying to fill in some blanks.

After a few hours, he determined that there was nothing police-worthy going on here. He chalked it up to a love triangle meeting its logical conclusion. He felt it was okay to let them off with a warning, and bar them from coming back for six months.

Alex, Monique, and Toni were released first. He held Trey back for 10 minutes to avoid another altercation in the parking lot. Hurt egos were dangerous things, and this man's ego was practically bleeding out.

"Why does he get to leave first?!" he asked, sounding like a petulant kid. The guy in the suit, who'd identified himself as head of security, simply huffed a small laugh and ignored him.

Further irritated, he asked, "Can I at least see Kiki?"

"Kiki? Was that the young lady you came with?"

"Yeah. Where is she?"

That got another chuckle from the man. With sarcastic amusement in his voice, he said, "She left a while ago. I guess she wasn't willing to stick around for a guy fighting over another woman."

All Trey could do was let out a growl and slump back into his seat. She was his ride home. Could this night get any worse?

I'm gonna put hands on that white-boy. Mo's little boyfriend better watch his back!

Meanwhile, the three exhausted friends piled into Alex's car. Alex's initial plan was to drop the two women off and then head to the ER for his hand and wrist. But by now, he could barely stomach the pain, let alone drive. So, Monique -- who was sober by now -- took the wheel.

As the driver, she vetoed his plan of dropping her and Toni off first before going to the ER alone. He needed to go straight there. Besides, this was as much her problem as it was his. She was the one who convinced him to join them. It was her ex-boyfriend who showed up causing problems. If it weren't for her, Alex would probably be at home right now, playing video games.

They were coming with, no matter how much he protested. If Toni wanted to go home once they got there, she could call an Uber or a taxi. But Mo was determined to be with him until all this was over.

By this time, it was in the wee hours of the morning. One would think that the ER would be fairly empty, but it wasn't. There were various injuries and sicknesses waiting to be attended to.

Monique signed Alex in at the desk, grabbed his paperwork, and found two seats for them. It was at this point that Alex became grateful that Monique insisted on coming. His writing hand was now pretty much useless. Without hesitation, Monique began filling out the relevant information as he recited it to her.

Toni sat across from them, silently observing. There was a smile on her face. Right now, Mo looked like she was EXACTLY where she belonged. She and Alex were huddled close together, whispering as to not disturb the other patients. They were lost in their own world. Even under the circumstances, Toni could tell that her best friend was content.

It was now that Toni started to see Alex's appeal. Sure, she knew he was a nice guy and all, but that didn't mean he was right for Mo. The qualities of a nice guy often look good on paper, but in reality, they made for a boring relationship. Toni was afraid that Alex's "nice-guyness" wouldn't be able to keep up with her best friend.

Mo didn't need a guy who would wait on her hand and foot. She needed a guy to have some balls; a guy who wasn't going to put up with bullshit because he was too afraid to stand up for himself.

This Lexxy kid...he had heart. Toni respected that. He was a perfect example of never judging a book by its cover.

She was obviously the third wheel at this point, so she went ahead and called that Uber. After telling her friend she was leaving, she said her goodbyes. She then surprised Monique by kissing Alex on the forehead.

It was like a seal of approval. Alex was not just Monique's friend anymore. He was hers also.

***

Nearly 4 hours later, Monique pulled into the parking space. After killing the engine, she let out a tired exhale that said, "It's good to finally be home". Then, she looked over at Alex with a weary smile. He too, looked like he was fighting to stay awake.

"You ready?" she asked, nodding towards her building.

"This isn't necessary." He said, though his body disagreed with him. "I can make it home. My hand doesn't even hurt anymore."

She looked at his heavily wrapped hand and shook her head at him. He was lucky in the sense that his wrist was only sprained, but he still had a fractured bone in his hand that needed to heal. The doctor told him that if he took it easy, his hand should heal in about 6 weeks.

"The only reason you're not in pain is because you're hopped up on pills. You aren't getting behind this wheel." He still looked unconvinced, so she added, "You can sleep here, and we can figure out how to get you home later."

With a sigh, he nodded in agreement and opened his door.

The two of them went to her apartment. By now, it was almost time for both of them to go to work, so they had to call off for the day. They desperately needed to sleep.

She gave him a blanket and a pillow for the couch. He set up a makeshift bed, settled in, and bid her good night (or good morning). Monique left him there and went into her own bedroom. After changing into her shorts and T-shirt, she snuggled underneath her comforter.

That's where they slept for several hours.

Monique was the first to awaken. After a quick trip to the bathroom, she went to the kitchen to find something to eat. As she passed her living room, the lump on her couch reminded her that she had company.

A soft smile came on her face as she watched him lightly snoring. She could see a bandaged hand sticking out from beneath the comforter, and a wave of guilt washed over her for putting him in that predicament.

She walked over to the couch and knelt next to him. Without even thinking about it, she placed a light kiss on his forehead.

He started to stir and stretch as he woke. She saw his eyes flutter then look at her.

At first, Alex was wondering if he was still dreaming. Sunlight was spilling into the room, and it made it seem like she was bathed in warmth. Her smiling face looked...angelic.

"Hey you." she said when she saw recognition in his eyes.

"Hey."

They sat there gazing at each other for a few moments. No words were said. Monique's hand went to his head and gently rubbed it.

She wanted to kiss him. This moment was ripe with opportunity for it. The only thing stopping her from going for it was the foresight of not wanting the memory of their first kiss to be ruined with morning (afternoon?) breath.

They sat there right up until it got weird. Alex broke the silence with, "What time is it?"

"About 2:35 in the afternoon. Why? You got somewhere to be?" she asked, half joking.

"Yeah. I'm late for spin class."

The two of them laughed together. Then, in the most unexpected move ever, Alex shocked the world by suddenly pulling her in close and doing what she wished he would. He kissed her.

As ballsy as it was to finally go for it, it was also...awkward. Their lips were smashed together because she wasn't ready for it.

When they separated, he looked at her and asked, "Was that weird?"

"A little. A bit rushed." She admitted honestly.

"I thought so. It just felt right, so I..."

"Yeah. Yeah. Totally."

Their eyes locked momentarily. Then, she gave him a quick smile before saying, "Be right back. Don't move."

She dashed off towards the bathroom. When she returned, she had a tube of toothpaste.

"Hold out your finger." She said. When he complied, she squeezed out a small blob onto it. She then did the same to her own finger, put it in her mouth, and swished it about. Taking her que, he did it also.

"You ready?" she asked when he was finished. He nodded.

This time, it was she who lowered her head towards him. She moved slowly, savoring each second the two of them breached each other's comfort zone. When their lips finally touched, both let out a moan before really getting into it.

Without breaking contact, she climbed on top of him and straddled his lap. Her scent was everywhere, surrounding him and filling his nostrils. He felt intoxicated by her.

Without warning though, Cameron's face flashed in his mind. He was instantly filled with guilt.

"Mo...Mo..." he started to say as he tried to turn his head and separate, but her mouth found his again and covered it, cutting off his words. He pushed her up before trying again.

"Mo...stop." he said, insistently.

This time she complied, albeit a bit reluctantly. She stopped, sat up on his lap, and looked down at him. His face looked lost, like he couldn't tell which emotion he should be feeling. Guilt? Excitement? Lust?

She decided to help him out with that. Grabbing the hem of her T-shirt, she lifted it up and over her head before throwing it off to the side.

Alex's breath was caught in his chest, and he immediately forgot what his hang-ups were. Before him, for the first time ever, his eyes beheld the breasts he could only dream about. Her chocolate areolas were prominent against her light-brown skin. Her nipples, which were set off by the rings through each of them, jut out with excitement.

His eyes scanned downwards, taking in her stomach, her belly button ring, and her straddling legs.

Monique felt him hardening beneath her. His cock was trapped under her thigh, and it felt like it was struggling to get out.

"You wanna touch them?" she asked, noticing his fixation on her tits. He knew he should say no, but he was weak. Right now, she was sitting on his brain, as it'd left his head and took a trip downwards.

He nodded. She smiled, grabbed him by the wrists, and put his hands on her perfect breasts.

He was breathing hard as his mind kept trying to convince him this was real. Instinctively, he began to massage the soft flesh.

"Pinch my nipples." she whispered, her voice hoarse with lust. "It's okay to pull on the rings."

"It's not gonna hurt?"

"Not if you do it right."

Following her instructions, he made a moan come from her as she bit her bottom lip. She then scooted up until she was sitting on his stomach and lowered her chest down to his face.

He knew what she wanted.