Lexxy Baby Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He guided one of her breasts until the nipple dangled over his mouth, then he took one in. As if he were a nursing baby, he greedily sucked. She took a sharp intake of breath between her teeth as she cradled his head into her.

He went from nipple to nipple, using his tongue to lightly pull on her rings. Since he no longer needed his hands to guide her breasts, he released them to explore Monique's other treasures.

Like, that ass.

Last time he was offered the chance to grope her ass, he turned it down. More than a few times, he mentally kicked himself for not having the balls to follow through. He thought he'd never have that chance again, and he wished he just -- for once -- took a selfish opportunity.

He wasn't turning it down a second time.

The tiny shorts she wore did nothing to protect her sensitive area from him. His hands traveled down her slender back to her round cheeks, which he gripped possessively. She threw her head up and moaned encouragingly as she arched her back.

A couple of his fingers had slid beneath the hem of her shorts. They'd worked their way into that valley between her pussy and her ass. He was met with the hot, wet, stickiness of her inner thighs. This was confirmation to what he'd suspected all this time.

She didn't wear panties under these shorts. All this time, all these months, she'd been walking around commando. And now, he was about to have it all.

He gasped, and a couple of quivering breaths escaped him. This was too much. There was no way this was happening.

Monique stopped kissing him and sat up straight once again. Her eyes shot to her bedroom, then came down to meet his. The question -- the one both were scared to ask -- hung in the air.

Wordlessly, Monique got up. She held out her hand, extending a silent invitation.

This was it; the choice. The weight of this moment was heavy. This was more than choosing to have sex. For them, the "friends with benefits" option would forever be off the table.

He had to choose: friends, or more than. She'd already made her choice by holding out her hand.

Finally giving in to what his heart was screaming for him to do, he took her hand. The two of them disappeared into her bedroom, and the door shut behind them.