All Comments on 'Lexxy Baby Pt. 08'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No not like this

Lol I'm really enjoying this series. I understand hey you may need to take a break from it. This story is the reason i still visit this damn site. Me being a fellow brotha myself I'm just tired of all the fetishism of bull and cucks. One of my favorite stories is ravaged a good erotic story about two adults doing it with a sweet twist on the end. I know there definitely some loose ends. We know Trey is still around, what about summer, lexxy family, his mother, mo family. I will read whatever and whenever you decide to continue this series. These two need one if your legendary time skips. I appreciate all if your work hope to see more romance, humor, and likeable characters. Good times brotha we all wait to 1 or 2 AM to read about molexx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

Always enjoyed the stories I've read of yours including this one... you have great flow when writing and your ability to try giving characters 3 dimensional angles is really appreciated. Disappoint your leaving this one here, as it's entertaining especially in the context of interracial, which unfortunately as another suggested has the misfortune of overwhelming bull and cuck crap... as a white guy, you wrote Alex well, though it had nothing to do with his colour and more to do with showing his vulnerability as a man, how others had seen him and also how that affected him, and that has nothing to do with ones colour, which in the end we ALL can go through no matter your skin colour...and that is the genius in your writing this tale well... GREAT JOB!!!

kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
A Great Story by a Terrific Author

Really enjoyed this series and I do hope to see more of these two in the future. I do feel bad for Cameron and hope that she can find someone who can love her as she deserves to be loved. I also hope that she can forgive Alex and come to understand where he was at when they dated and that he truly did not mean to hurt her. Maybe she can get Alex’s friend Greg in line, lol.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

J, you can't stop now. I don't read I/R for a reason, but this was as far from I/R as it could get. It would have fit just as well in Romance. The number of unanswered questions need answers. How does he finally tell his dad to grow up? How many children do they have after they get married? Hell, what did he do to finally catch her? I don't need to read about their sexual exploits, just the trip they made to get there. When I was young, my dad once told me the difference between a Southern Belle and a Californian mini skirted girl was the dress, with the dress all the way to the ground made it to where you had to guess what was underneath in stead of being able to see it. The mind is the ultimate sex organ.

We need to know how this ends, please.

gordo12gordo12over 3 years ago

Great story and I'll look forward to any new directions you take.

javmor79javmor79over 3 years agoAuthor
From the author

Thank you all for reading my story.

To those who have wondered, this is not the end for Alex and Monique. I ended it here because my characters have moved on to the next stage of their relationship, and I felt that deserved it's own series. You guys are right. There is more here to be solved. Alex's racist father, his ever growing confidence, and how he and Mo need to learn to function together. Plus, there is still more from side characters like Trey and Cameron.

The next series will be titled "MoLex". I'm still going to post it in Interracial, I think, unless it takes a MAJOR detour. I hope to see all of you there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely loved this story. Can’t wait for MoLex!!

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

Superb

.

As I said on One Hit Wanda's most recent story: "Danny and Erika should meet Lexxy and Mo from Javmor's current serial story to see how the path to true love can take an infinite number of deviations and fall into deep potholes dug by the characters themselves."

Or maybe Lexxy and Mo should learn how to do it smoothly from Danny and Erika.

.

And for those requesting a follow-up to this story, don't overlook some of the horrifying characters this author has created in his other stories. Be careful what you ask for. (Wasn't there a Mickey somewhere that was not the sort of person you would want to meet on a dark street?)

.

Lue

Ps: I saw what you did there.

You were checking that we were paying attention. After " sleeve of tatoo's "

We get Charles' with the possessive correctly placed just to show that the other one wasn't an accident.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Full marks and I love your characters!

I honestly love Toni the most and I'm a man that doesn't mind a heavier woman as long as she is all woman and Toni certainly is!

Didn't know your skin color and didn't care. Your stories are great and I have light skin but my family is mixed. I have a lot of very close relatives that idiotic government practices and artificial social constructs try to separate or distance us.

I ended up marrying little greek goddess but I dated a couple of beauties with dark skin before meeting my wife. We didn't have a chance because of the extreme bigotry and prejudice their families and friends had against white men.

It was a very real threat where they could have been physically harmed by their own family and neighbors for dating a white man.

I remember having to drop my girl a couple of blocks away from her neighborhood after a date for her safety. It would have taken extraordinary courage for them to be alienated from their families and leave everything they knew for me.

Maybe I could have been stronger or more convincing but my motto was a woman had to want me as much as I wanted her or it wasn't going to happen.

Love your work Jav and I always look forward to what you have coming.

I'm really looking forward to more of these two wonderfully screwed up, beautiful characters.

Both of them have ugly faults and both of them are growing beyond their short comings to reach for something pretty beautiful and outstanding.

I'm your fan.

dirkdreezydirkdreezyover 3 years ago

Consummate professional.

Thanks for giving this the alluring ending this deserved. Will reread it for life. Welcome to my esteemed favorite lists.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

While this occurred to me earlier, I think Mo's past is going to continue to cause some turbulence in her relationship with Alex.

She has had a very bad habit of fucking whatever dick took her fancy at the moment and her looks allowed her to accomplish this at an alarming rate.

She didn't really stop to consider possible repercussions and Hector was definitely not a great choice for obvious reasons with her own family and more than likely for her future with Alex.

Mo isn't going to have to deal with running into a lot of ex lovers of her man but the same can't be said for Alex especially where Hector is concerned. Very interesting dynamics are at play and the clash is on the horizon.

Again, can't express my pleasure enough for these characters and story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

P.S. I didn't forget about Alex's racist dad and all the pain he has lived through and so much potential calamity to deal with.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
Wonderfull

Ending to a wonderfull story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yea I gotta feeling Mo's past is going to hurt Alex

I wrote the no not like this post but I would like to add to it. First jav love your stuff. You do seem to have a knack for adding conflicts. I like the drama it brings and it's nice not having the story be about a unfaithful spouse. However alex is such a normal but good guy I don't know of he and mo will make it. She really haven't figured out out that Alex is unlike any man she ever dated. He is a guy but he is genuine. He loves his family but is rather broken mainly due to summer and girls like her. Mo is like summer I mean when hector was introduced I was like oh shit. This is going to be a blow to Alex's ego and manhood. He may feel he made a mistake. I do like toni but I'm not so sure she can help. Then again so far she's hitting a 100. So here's to molex chapter 1

VegasloverVegasloverover 3 years ago

Great story! You managed to portray both genders so well, I was shocked to find out you were a male. Lol. You got those inner workings inside of Mo's head, that most females feel, so spot on! It wasn't stereotypical imo. Kudos for that alone.

I understand breaking their story into multiple parts. This one is there meet, learn (about themselves and each other) and grow book. The next is the phrase of hopefully getting together, value each other and being more honest with each other. Hopefully staying together as well. I'm a big fan of the friends to lovers cliche. Can't stand the usual fuck and bull stories that show up by the dozens each day. THANK YOU for not falling into that trap with this series!!!

Looking forward to Mo Lexx's further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I second Vegaslover

Can't wait for new work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Bravo on your story, but ESPECIALLY you’re final authors notes. I tip my hat to you, sir.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityover 3 years ago
Bravo. Well done.

I really enjoyed this series of stories. And liked this ending. Excellent writing. 5 stars.

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 3 years ago

That was a fantastic relationship story. The evolution of Lexington (and Mo's own growth) were really well told and a pleasure to watch. Thank you ...and I'm looking forward to the next story!

rnebularrnebularover 3 years ago
Such a great love story

Javmor I have loved your work for a long without knowing the color of your skin. Doesn't matter to me. I agree with your use of the word even though I share your opinions about it. For me, I just think it's overuse helps perpetuate more racism.

As for these two, wow what a ride! I'm definitely going to continue reading through new stories about them. I felt like I wanted to have a friend like Toni too!. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us.

Rnebular

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great writing!

I agree 100% with the censoring of the "n" word. I have always thought it demeaning, disrespectful and hearing it twists my gut, no matter what context it is used in. I have felt that way since grade school and I am a white, middle class, bald dude of 65.

Please keep up your excellent work. I am going through all of your stories!

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

Great work I love this couple and the character Toni. I might have to adapt a little of that Fuck Em attitude to a few things in my life as well.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 3 years ago
Great story series

Awesome. Very well written. Had to read the whole series in 1 day. Looking forward to more with these two. Thank-you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor innocent and naive Alex... he's in for some serious pain and heartache down the line... both are immature, adolescent idiots... but, Mo is a dangerous, narcissistic, self-entitled, and manipulative she-devil... let some little hiccup happen in their relationship and she will tear Alex a new derriere and rip his heart out... and she is extremely susceptible to the Treys of the world which will always be buzzing around her... especially when she feels she needs a lifeline or a diversion.

AtemporaldualityAtemporaldualityalmost 3 years ago

You are a superb writer. What I find fascinating isn’t that people guess you were white, it’s that I cannot your gender in your later works.

*The next two paragraphs I’ve read as being true by literary criticss, I’ve seen it else where.*

Male writers, even the very best, often have trouble writing female characters that have depth, adaptation, rational/irrational humanity, and they rarely can create female duality of self dilemmas in their writing.

Female writers, can accomplish this gender reversal more often, supposedly, but it still very difficult to write from both genders perspective in one work. To do it well, at least.

You’re getting there, and that’s a feat.

Readers can generally guess the gender of the writer by subtle hang-ups the writer has with the other sex.

Your early writing had me guessing you were male writer.

I didn’t guess your ethnicity but you definitely were exposed to the greater Americana life’s ups and downs. This exposure is important and I am going to give you a big encouragement and compliment at the end.

Your writing has improved. Your delving into areas that are stretching your ability. This is great and like I said you have me questioning your gender (I haven’t checked your page to see if you post that and I won’t.)

I find your work refreshing and I hope you keep developing your talent.

There are many great antiheros that filled literary novels, but while the Pollyanna’s are frequent, writing a profoundly conflicted antiheroine is rare feat.

I’m no literary expert, however, and these are just my non-expert opinions.

I do have a dual phd statistics/economics degree.

I’m retired, now. Taught academia and worked in private industry after passing actuary exams.

So, when. I say I read a lot, I mean I’ve spend my entire reading from dawn to past midnight.

Reading. Your on my list of authors I check up on weekly.

im a poor fiction writer, but I wrote very technical papers, journals, boring legislative reviews, and I’m accredited as editor coauthor of two graduate level economic textbooks.

I think you’ve got talent, and you *might* have a novel inside you that is worthy of a literary review.

I feel I catch glimpses of a writer who might have a GAN inside somewhere, you have a finger on the pulse of a lot of frustrations that are “greater Americana”.

From black to white, to male to female, to the gig-economy, to body dysmorphia, to the “good guy” syndrome (it’s a very ugly psychological issue), to rising narcissism in America and social media’s distortion of younger generations realism. I could go on and this was all in your first chapter….

Do us all a favour.

Keep going.

“In the darkness lies the gold.” Carl Jung

OR

"The gold is in the dark. And one does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious." ~ Carl Jung

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Javmor, many thanks for an amazing series. I enjoyed it tremendously. Well written, good characture development. Plus, i gambled on reading an "Interracial" story because most in the past (by other authors) are all about BBC Bulls fucking the white woman wife, either for HER adventure or for HIS cucky experience of seeing a BBC alpha fuck his wife. Then it all goes wrong cause she casts husband aside to worship the 12 inch cock of the BBC. Boring.

But I took a chance on you and am pleased I did. Thanks again. Cheers.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 1 year ago

aweweeee shit. i damn near cried like 3x. this was an amazing roller coaster.

parenthesisparenthesisover 1 year ago

Thanks, I enjoyed this. Well written and a good story.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

What color are all these fine people? People with depth, and so much more? What a good, good read this was.

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories I've ever read - any time, any where. Worthy of publishing, frankly. :) Keep up the GREAT work - it's a pleasure to read your material! Continued best wishes - Doug Delicious

Pjam1968Pjam19689 months ago

Sad world this we live that a black writer has to justify the use of the word niger in one of his tales.

Aside from that, this tale was awesome written, thanks to the writer and please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sir, I enjoyed he story, Well told enjoyed how they finally got through the friend zone. Finally, I could not agree more with your last three paragraphs. spot on something that I've believed for years but didn't have the words to say it properly. You keep writing like this, I'll keep reading and enjoying. stay well friend.

TwmatthewsTwmatthews4 months ago

I've read more than half of this author's stories. For me, this was the best. The character development, the insecurities and the evolving relationships were as good as anything on this site, This is a 5 star story and I couldn't put it down until it was completed.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Re; Lexxy Baby

Good story about 2 polar opposite people finding each other.

I see you've made this into a cliff hanger.

I can see 1 or 2 or more chapters with the desire of Trey to get revenge against Alex for the humiliation of being beaten by Alex who is a man of lesser size (such as beating Alex and sidelining him for about a month which allows Trey's desire to try reclaim Mo as his lover again to further humiliate Alex), and also cause problems with Toni because she's Mo's best friend and confident and really dislikes Trey.

Anyway, I hope to read more about Alex (and his family problems) and Mo.

Keep up the great work. as I really enjoyed this story.

plumber4276plumber42762 months ago

Yet another great story from this author. Very nicely put together.

Look forward to the follow up story.

Can we, the readers, hope for more writing from this excellent LW author. Consider one of the best on this site.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lexxy Baby Pt. 07 Previous Part
Lexxy Baby Series Info