Lexxy Baby Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His heart was racing. This was it. He was finally going to fulfill the dream he'd had since he first met her.

Images of her lips sucking his cock flooded his brain. This time, there was no guilt. He only felt desire.

When he tried to follow her into the elevator, she held out her hand and put it right in the middle of his chest to stop him. She then gave him a smile and shook her head.

He looked at her, confusion etched all over his face. "Mo..."

She giggled. "If you want me, then do it right. I'm done hanging out with you. I want what she had. Ask me out on a proper date. Sweep me off my feet. Only then will we talk about sex."

"Oh, come on!" he said, almost begging. "I've wanted you for so long. Please..."

She leaned in and kissed him again. This one was soft and sensual. "I love you, Lexxy. I'm not going anywhere."

His breath stopped in his throat. All he could do was look at her in awe. How the hell did this beautiful woman love him?

Then again, fuck 'em. She did, and that was all that mattered.

He nodded without saying anything. He understood why he wasn't going up to her place. She'd given her body away to all the men before him without requiring anything from them. She wanted him to cherish her, to love her like he's loved no other woman.

He stepped back and allowed the elevator doors to close. At the last moment before she disappeared, she winked.

A smile came on his face as he walked towards his car. When he was inside of it, he turned and glanced into his back seat. A memory of long ago flashed in his mind. He saw her sitting there, looking like the loneliest woman in the world.

He then looked to his passenger seat, and the memory of that night at the casino showed a different woman. She was radiant, full of life, and laughing.

Trey put the tears in her eyes, but Alex put the smile on her face.

"Fuck 'em." He said to himself. He'd waited for Mo this long; all his life, arguably. What's a little longer?

He already had her heart.

***************************************************

AUTHOR'S FINAL NOTES:

Thank you all for reading. I'm ending this here; however, I feel there is more to explore with these two. Their relationship is far from over, and they still have hurdles to overcome. Their journey together is another chapter of their life, and I want to explore that as another stand-alone story.

One other note. There were a few readers who felt disenchanted because I introduced the N-word. For those who were concerned, yes, I am black. Many people on the internet assume I'm white when they read my stories. Don't understand why.

I censored the word for two reasons. One, I hate it. Not the word itself, but the stigma. I hate the unwritten rules behind it. You have to use a "ga" instead of a "ger" to make it less offensive, white people aren't allowed to say but we are, etc. The second reason I hate it actually ties into the first. Because there is such a stigma around it, it is overused to the point of diluting the real history behind it. By diluting the history, we minimalize all the hard work we did as a country to get to where we are. Yes, there is always more work we can do, but we've come a long way.

There is only one reason I put the word in when warranted. It followed the character's personality. One person told me that it would never be used on a white person, but I have to disagree. I've seen it casually and angrily thrown at white people on a few occasions. Like I said before, it's become overused.

I hope to see many of you in my following stories.