Leyla's Mistake

Story Info
Wife neglects her duties.
2k words
4.1
16k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedRose15
RedRose15
12 Followers

I'm in the kitchen washing the dishes when I hear my text tone start to ring. Grimacing I recognize the tone I set for my husband, Damien. I have been dreading his message all day. I pick up my phone, heart pounding and read the message.

"Good morning, babe, I hope you have had a productive day. As I told you last light, you have been neglecting your household chores. You had all day yesterday to clean the house and instead you played on your phone and watched TV. So now you get to know what your punishment will be." His message read. I could see that he was typing, so I put my phone down to finish the dishes, hoping that he would go easier on me when he got home to see the house had been cleaned.

My phone dings as soon as I continue with the dishes.

"I know you have spent the morning catching up on your chores, but I want you to stop doing them for now until after you do what I tell you to." I read the message, curious why he would want me to stop cleaning when he was so upset about it last night.

"I want you to go take a nice long bath and rub and pinch your nipple and play with your clit for at least 30 minutes. DO NOT let yourself cum. Then when you get out and dry off, I want you to put on that nice purple lingerie set we got a few weeks ago. Text me after you have done this. You have 1 hour." The next message says.

Groaning I can already feel how wet I am, I doubt I'll be able to stop myself from cuming. I head to the bathroom and turn the water on, making sure it's warm. I find my favorite bath bomb that smells like black current and mint. Letting the tub fill up I locate the lingerie set and a towel and place them on the bathroom counter.

I set a timer on my phone for 30 minutes, put my long blonde hair into a messy bun and undress, slipping into the tub until the water just touches my hard nipples. Moving my hand down I caress my breast, massaging them until my dusky nipples are stiff peaks on top of my creamy white skin. I take a nipple between each thumb and index finger and softly roll them back and forth, slowly squeezing tighter until it almost hurts. releasing my left nipple, I slide my hand down my stomach to my aching pussy, rubbing my labia as waves of pleasure pulse through my clit. I stop touching myself, breathing hard and trying not to cum. I have to wait a couple minutes before I can start again.

When my body has relaxed enough, I start rubbing my pussy again, circling my hard clit slowly. Putting my left index finger over the nub, I use my right hand to pull back the hood covering it and start rubbing softly. I rub harder and harder until I can feel my juices flooding my aching cunt. I stop touching myself again with a whimper, just as my alarm goes off.

Thank god I think to myself, I couldn't have stopped myself again. I unstop the drain and step out of the tub, grabbing my nice warm towel to dry off.

I still have about 20 minutes before I have to text Damien, so I take the time to use the bathroom and put lotion on, with the same scent as the bath bomb. After I put on the lotion and brush my hair, I quickly put the lingerie on. It is a lace, deep purple bra, panty and garter set with stockings as well. As I put on the panties, I realize they are crotchless, so I won't have anything to keep the air off my aching lips.

As soon as I'm dressed, I text Damien and tell him I have done what he asked.

"Good. Now I want you to go look in my desk drawer, there is a box in there with your name on it. Take the box out and open the bag inside it. You have 10 minutes, text me when you find it." He answered immediately.

I walk over to his desk, feeling the air hit the juices coming from my uncovered pussy. Bending over to reach the drawer, I suddenly realize that the security camera in his office can see me and I wonder if Damien is watching. Opening the drawer, I see the box and lift it out, closing the drawer with my foot as I open the box.

Just a normal cardboard box, the tape has already been cut so all I need to do is lift the flaps. The weight of it in my hand is making me nervous as I live out a large velvet bag and hear metal clinking around in it.

I open the draw string and dump out the contents of the bag, seeing 3 stainless steel anal plugs ringing from small to large, with purple heart jewels placed on the end.

My hear skips a beat as I stare at them, before remembering I have to text my husband. Hoping he won't make me do what I think he's going to, I text him.

"Please, don't make me use these. I'm sorry, I'll make sure the house stays clean." I send him, my hands trembling as I type. He knows I have never wanted to try anal, so this would be an especially harsh punishment.

"You are going to get the lube from the cabinet and work the smallest plug into that tight asshole right now, and you're going to do it in front of the camera so I know that it's done." His text makes the blood drain from my face. Not only does he want this in my ass, but he wants me to do it in front of the camera too.

"Do it now, the longer you wait, the worse your punishment is going to get Leyla." My phone goes off again, making me realize I've just been standing there.

I walk to our bathroom and get the lube from under the counter, grabbing a towel as well, just in case. I return to Damien's office and adjust his desk chair so he can see me with the camera. I turn my back to it and bend over the chair, using it for support.

As I reach for the lube my phone goes off. "Bend over, I want to see that pretty pussy while you put that plug in your ass." I gasp as I read it, glancing back at the camera I do as he says, spreading my legs wider so I don't fall.

I take the bottle of lube and squirt some between my cheeks, letting it coat my hole. I use one hand to massage it in and make sure it's all covered. Picking up the smallest plug, I put some lube on it too, just to make sure. I reach around with my right hand to pull my cheeks apart and with my left I rub the plug against my tight opening. It's cold against my skin as I start to push it in. A slight burning sensation as the plug forces my ass open, quickly subsides as it slips firmly into place. I sag against the chair in relief just as my phone goes off again.

"Good girl, that feels good, doesn't it? I can see your pussy leaking from here."

After a minute another message comes through. "You're done for now. Finish cleaning the house and I will text you later with more instructions."

I groan, realizing he's going to make me wear this plug all day. I glance at the clock, seeing that it is only 1pm, I may as well finish the dishes and laundry.

After about an hour I receive another text "Time to remove that plug Leyla, I bet you don't even feel it anymore, so I want you to put the medium one in. The same way as last time, in front of the camera so I can see that sweet ass stretch."

Oh no! I don't think I can handle a bigger plug, especially for another hour. I just got used to this one. Slowly I return to the office, the chair is in the same place. Walking over to it I bend over, dreading having to remove this plug, just to put in a new one.

"I see that you are enjoying being watched, aren't you babe? Your lips and thighs are coated with your juices." Damien's message makes me stop to think.

I am getting turned on by the thought of him watching me. I wiggle my ass for the camera a little before reaching around to work the plug out. As the plug comes out, I let out a tiny moan, hoping he can't hear through the camera. I squirt some more lube between my cheeks and onto the medium plug, the same way as last time. I part my cheeks and press the plug against my hole, this time it's easier and slips in quickly, I let out another moan, this time louder.

"I heard that Leyla. Are you being naughty and enjoying your punishment?"

"Stay just like that, I want you to rub your clit and finger yourself until I tell you to stop. Remember, you don't get to cum yet."

Happily, I do what his text says, moaning in pleasure as my finger enters my tight, wet pussy and the heel of my hand rubs my clit. I start moving my fingers in and out, my moans getting louder and louder the closer I get.

Just as I get to the edge, I hear my phone.

"What a pretty sight. See for yourself." He says along with a screen shot of me bent over the chair, fingering myself, the plug clearly shown in my ass.

"Get your fingers out and go finish your chores. I will talk to you later."

UGH! I want to cum! I groan as I stand up and head to finish the laundry. The plug moving as I walk. This one is bigger, so it's harder to ignore, every step sends sensations to my clit.

Just as the last piece of laundry is folded my phone chimes.

"It's 3:50, almost time for me to come home and time for the last bit of punishment before I get home and finish it off. Go put the large plug in, in front of the camera and then put on a dress. At 4:15 find the nipple clamps with the purple chains between them and put them on under the dress. Do not touch yourself. Wait for me to get home in my office with both hands on my desk, bent over." The message is long this time, my pussy clinches as I read it.

Quickly I walk into the office and bend over the chair, using the same routine as the previous 2 times I remove the medium plug and replace it with the large one. My clit pulses and I have to stay bent over for a few minutes before I can move. I look at the clock to see that it' already 4 and rush to find a dress and nipple clamps. The dress I choose is a cotton button up dress with a floral design, I pull it on and feel the fabric over my naked ass cheeks and aching nipples.

I find the clamps in the toy drawer and check the clock, 4:08. Enough time to grab another towel and straighten up the office. At 4:14 I unbutton my dress and play with my nipples, making sure they're erect before the clamps go on. I moan as I place one clamp and then the other and button up my dress. Placing my hands on the desk I bend over and stick my ass out, making sure Damien will have a good view when he walks in the room.

RedRose15
RedRose15
12 Followers