Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is it about Raygon?"

"Yes."

"She's very beautiful."

"She's perfect," Rebecca said, although it was her cunt she was idealising.

"Does she know how you feel?"

"I don't know."

Thinking back to how she'd never told Adam she loved him, and then instead had ended up marrying the man her parents expected her to... a man whom admittedly she had grown to love... she didn't want her daughter to regret the things she didn't do... didn't say. "Well, I think it's important for you to tell her."

"I don't know."

"I know the prospect can be scary, but you'll always regret not putting your heart on your sleeve," the mother said, her own regret stirring inside her.

"You think so?" Rebecca asked, looking at her mom, and seeing some regret in her eyes. Maybe she'd once liked a girl.

"I know so," she said, giving her daughter's leg a squeeze.

"Thanks, Mom," Rebecca said, before adding, "but isn't it a sin?"

"Your dad would say so," Karen answered, then added after a brief pondering, "but it's 2019, and the church is adapting to a changing world."

"I'm trying to do that too," Rebecca said,

"Just be true to yourself."

"Thanks, Mom," Rebecca said, again, still stunned by how well this was going.

"I'm always here for you, honey."

"I love you so much," Rebecca said, giving her mother a hug.

"I love you a little too," Karen joked.

Once alone, Rebecca texted Raygon: I did it. Crazy story. Not all the questions you asked since the conversation went way sideways... but in a good way.

Raygon still had her pet between her legs... but was close. She texted back: I'll call you in a bit... I'm rewarding another pet right now.

Rebecca glanced to her flute; somehow she was still horny. She was about to reach for it when her mother walked back in and tossed a vibrator onto the bed. The mother, feeling a special new bond between them, decided to help out her clearly still horny daughter. She said, "Here. I could tell I interrupted you just before you got off."

"Mom!" Rebecca gasped, even though that was true.

"What?" the mother asked. "I know from experience that once you start, it's really frustrating if you don't finish."

Rebecca laughed, as she grabbed the vibrator, which wasn't nearly as long as her flute but was a lot thicker, "This has turned into a crazy day."

"Pattern seven is my favourite," the mother advised.

"I'll take that motherly advice into consideration," Rebecca giggled, still in awe she was holding her mother's vibrator in her hand.

"It's older than you are, but it still does the trick. Have fun," the mother said with a cute wink, as she walked out and closed the door firmly behind her.

"Holy shit," Rebecca said, shaking her head at her mom's astonishing reaction to what had transpired, and again as she turned on the vibrator and felt it buzzing in her hand.

Rebecca found this so exciting! She moved it between her legs and slid it inside her still very wet pussy. "Oh my God!" she moaned, but this time as a soft whimper; she wasn't about to declare in a loud voice she was pleasuring herself again, even though her mother knew she was doing exactly that.

The vibrations brought her to a whole new level of pleasure.

The flute had made her feel good... but it usually took her a long time to come.

This buzzing machine had her entire body feeling like it was containing internal fireworks as she closed her eyes and came... in under a minute.

Unlike anything she'd ever felt before.

Very like tasting Raygon's cunt for the first time, this was a life-changing moment.

She was still feeling the aftershocks of pleasure a couple minutes later, when Raygon called.

Rebecca reported the entire conversation (including the newfound power of a vibrator), as accurately as she remembered it.

Raygon said, imagining the look on her pet's face when that vibrator had first slid inside her, "You did amazingly well, my pet."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"She'll be on her knees soon."

"I don't think so," Rebecca disagreed, as her mother had never even kissed a girl.

"I do," Raygon affirmed, convinced that the mother would soon be joining her daughter as a submissive pet... her support of her daughter and the gifting of the vibrator meant she was more liberal than anticipated.

"It would be weird," Rebecca said, not sure how she would feel if Raygon was right, although she'd never felt closer to her mother than she had a few minutes ago.

"I imagine at first it would be."

Rebecca had nothing to say to that. So instead she asked a question she'd never imagined asking anyone, "May I eat your cunt tomorrow?"

"I promised you a treat tomorrow, and I always keep my word," Raygon pledged, planning to fuck her with a strap-on tomorrow. It would now be a little anti-climactic (pun again intended) after her discovery of the pleasure from a vibe.

"I can't wait," Rebecca said, knowing she sounded pathetic in her hunger.

"I can't wait to have your mother munching on my box."

"Weird, weird, weird," Rebecca complained, but with a giggle.

"Yummy, yummy, yummy."

"Yes, your cunt most certainly is," Rebecca said, feeling oddly liberated now she was using the word 'cunt' so freely.

"I know," Raygon laughed before saying goodbye and hanging up.

Rebecca looked at the toy and figured she should probably wash it. So she had another first: she went on her iPad and searched for the proper cleaning etiquette for sex toys. She put on her robe, hid the vibe in its pocket and went to the washroom, where she washed it and returned to her bedroom... exhausted.

She was asleep five minutes later.

....

The next day, Rebecca woke up refreshed.

She looked at the vibe that she realized she'd left right on her bed when she returned from washing it. She considered treating herself to a morning orgasm, but thinking of Raygon's promise, she used what little self-control she had and resisted. She put it in her dresser drawer under her panties and went to shower.

A little brazen after her conversation last night with her Mom, she went downstairs, knowing Dad would be already gone (he lived at the church... almost literally) and said, "Thanks for the toy."

"It was a loan," the Mother smiled.

"I may want to borrow it after school," the daughter smiled back, loving this new, freer relationship her Mom had initiated.

"You think so?" the Mother smirked, thinking that instead of ordering online and then waiting, perhaps she should drive to the bigger city an hour away and get her daughter one ASAP. She needed to pick up some items for decorating the house for Christmas anyway. Sunday was December 1st, and that meant an entire day dedicated to decorating and baking.

"And again at bedtime," Rebecca added.


"I think I may have created a monster," Mrs. Marte shook her head.

"You may have," Rebecca agreed. Then before the day started, they chatted about school.

Mrs. Marte did indeed drive to the city that day while Rebecca discovered another way of coming.

Rebecca received a text from Raygon a few minutes before lunch. Meet me in the cheerleader's dressing room at lunch. I have the treat I promised you!

All morning Rebecca had been waiting for such a text. She knew it was pathetic how dependent she'd become on Raygon, and more particularly on Raygon's pussy. Raygon would text her at any time and expect her to meet her. At least this time she wouldn't have to sneak out of class. She texted back: I'll be there.

"Rebecca, phone away," Mrs. Walker ordered, surprised to see one of her best students on the phone while she was teaching.

"S-s-sorry, Mrs. Walker," Rebecca apologized, mortified to get into trouble.

A few minutes later the bell rang.

Rebecca quickly left class and scurried to the cheerleader's dressing room (only a school like hers would have a cheerleaders' dressing room, but no money to pay for the debate team's travel... although for the first time ever, she was happy the school's priorities were so backwards).

As Rebecca reached her destination, she got nervous when the cheerleading coach, Mrs. Bennington, approached her.

Mrs. Bennington was shocked. Mistress Raygon had informed her she had a new pet. She'd made it clear she was to keep watch for the next hour, but she'd never expected it to be Rebecca. That said, after she herself had succumbed to the beautiful blonde, nothing should surprise her. But she'd better be sure. She smiled, "Hi, Rebecca, are you here to see Raygon?"

"H-h-hi, Mrs. Bennington," Rebecca stammered, her guilt rising to the surface. "Y-y-yes I am."

"She's already in there waiting for you," Mrs. Bennington informed the dazed teen.

"She is?" Rebecca asked, not surprised Raygon was already there, but surprised Mrs. Bennington would be informing her she was.

"Yes," Mrs. Bennington nodded.

"Oh, okay," Rebecca said, wishing she could read the coach's mind. Was she a pet too? It seemed she might be.

"Have fun," the coach said, before continuing past the red-faced teen.

"Uh, thanks," Rebecca said, still unsure whether the coach knew the reason she was meeting Raygon. She walked to the door, looked back to see the hallway was now empty, and entered the room.

"Hi, my pet," Raygon said, in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Hi, Mistress," Rebecca said, still a little rattled by the encounter with Mrs. Bennington.

"Did you bump into Pet Bennington?" Raygon asked.

"Pet Bennington?" Rebecca echoed, even though the question answered all the questions in her head.

"I didn't tell her it was you, just that I had a new pet to train," Raygon revealed, as she opened her cheerleader duffle bag.

"I can't believe you made a teacher a pet," Rebecca said.

"I can get anyone," Raygon said confidently, believing she could, since no one yet had been able to resist her seductive charm.

"Wow!" Rebecca said, as she saw Raygon holding a cock in her hand.

"Ready for your gift?"

"Um, yeah," Rebecca said, a little confused. She'd assumed she was here for a delicious lunch.

"This would have been a little more exciting before your Mother gave you that toy," Raygon said, as she fastened the toy on over her jeans, "but I think you'll still enjoy it."

Rebecca watched Raygon strap the strange contraption on, and she began to realize what was about to happen. She was going to lose her virginity... to a girl!

"No panties?" Raygon asked, even though she knew her pet wouldn't be wearing any; that rule was already established.

"Of course not, Mistress," Rebecca said, always abiding by Raygon's expectations.

"Ready to have your virginity taken?" Raygon asked, really excited to be the first person to fuck her... something she hadn't yet had the privilege of doing.

"Here?" Rebecca asked, even though the question was stupid.

"Pet Bennington is on watch," Raygon said, approaching her pet as she reassured her, "We're alone."

Rebecca watched the beautiful cheerleader walk to her and kiss her, and she melted into the kiss.

Raygon broke the kiss, lowered herself before her pet, raised her cute sundress and licked, making sure she was wet enough for her cock. Unlike many Mistresses she'd read about online as she researched how to become one, on occasion she enjoyed dining on a pussy. She was one hundred percent lesbian, and although she was pleasured a lot more than she did the pleasuring, she was excellent at devouring a sweet pussy.

Rebecca was already quite wet, but she felt an extra gush leak out of her when Raygon licked her for the first time.

"Quite tasty," Raygon said, not at all surprised her pet was already wet.

"Feels so good," Rebecca moaned, as she discovered another kind of pleasure.

"Once I have your mother as my pet, I'll eat this sweet cunt to completion," Raygon promised, tempted to do so right now, but she had a virginity to take.

"Yes, please," Rebecca moaned, not focusing on the fact that by then her mother would have to be a pet too, but rather on the idea of having the prettiest girl she'd ever met licking her pussy. This tongue on her pussy was better than her flute, even better than the vibrator.

Raygon sucked on the swollen clit briefly before standing back up and ordering, shifting back into her more natural Mistress persona, "Bend over the bench."

"Okay," Rebecca said, a little disappointed to have the tongue no longer pleasing her, yet excited to get fucked.

"You want me to fuck you?" Raygon asked, as Rebecca turned around, placed her hands on the bench, and offered up her pussy from behind.

"Desperately," Rebecca said, her pussy on fire.

"You want me to take your virginity once and for all?" Raygon queried, reminding her this was a once in a lifetime decision.

"Yes, yes," Rebecca agreed, as she felt Raygon's hands grasping her hips. "Please take my virginity."

Raygon lifted the skirt, moved the cock against the dripping wet pussy and rubbed it up and down.

"Oh, God," Rebecca moaned, as the cock touched her pussy, her lust consuming her.

"Ready to be fucked?" Raygon asked; even though she knew the answer, she just loved watching a pet beg for pleasure, although nothing was as hot as when Mrs. Bennington had submitted in her office with the entire cheer squad just outside the door.

"Yes Mistress, please slide your cock in my virgin cunt," Rebecca pleaded, knowing the nastier she talked, the happier Raygon was.

"You sure?" Raygon asked, continuing to tease her horny pet.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, make me your slut, take my virginity, pound my pussy," Rebecca begged, using words that would shock her parish, who saw her as a good church girl.

"Those are some terribly sinful words, young lady," Raygon teased, ready to slam into her pet.

"I'm your sinful slut; now please slam that cock inside me and fuck the shit out of me," Rebecca pleaded.

Without another word, Raygon slid the six-inch cock in, which wasn't her biggest or thickest, but it was perfect for a first time.

"Oh fuck," Rebecca screamed, the anticipation enhancing the euphoria as the cock filled her.

Raygon's hands on her pet's hips, she slowly fucked her, getting her revved up and ready for a harder fucking.

Rebecca was discovering yet another way pleasure could be had... and this one had her a muddled mess. She moaned, she whimpered, she babbled, "Oh fuck... oh... yes, yes... oh my God... so good... fuck me... harder, harder."

Raygon obliged, picking up the pace, and starting to slam into her no-longer-virgin pet, the thrill of taking a virginity the ultimate rush.

Rebecca screamed even louder as Raygon's fucking grew faster and harder, as her orgasm was getting close, "Oh yes, fuck! I love this!"

"Come, my sexy slut," Raygon encouraged her after a couple dozen more thrusts, sensing her pet was close.

"Oh yes... fuck... I'm coming," Rebecca declared, as an intense orgasm erupted through her in almost no time.

Raygon didn't slow down while her pet came.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through Rebecca as the orgasm struck her to her very core.

Raygon slowed down and pulled out, before ordering, "Clean off my cock, my pet."

Rebecca was still trembling from the aftershocks of euphoria as she spun around, lowered herself to the floor, where she often was when with Raygon, and took the cock, wet with her cunt cum, into her mouth.

"Good girl," Raygon purred just as the bell rang. "Well, I guess that signals the end of our time together for now."

Raygon pulled the cock out of her pet's mouth and Rebecca said, looking up at her while still slightly trembling from her violent orgasm, "Wow!"

"Wait until you get to fuck your mom like that," Raygon smiled.

"You're still obsessed with my mom," Rebecca sighed, shaking her head.

"And I even know the perfect time to do it," Raygon added.

"When?" Rebecca asked, mostly out of concern but also, she had to admit, a little out of curiosity. This goal seemed unlikely, but with a sexual enigma like Raygon, anything was possible.

"She's going to be my Christmas present," Raygon asserted.

"That would be a pretty good present," Rebecca smiled.

"Imagine my present unwrapping me," Raygon smiled.

"It's Christmas almost every day for me," Rebecca responded, wishing there was still time to eat Raygon's pussy.

"Be a good slut, and I'll make sure you have the best Christmas ever," Raygon said as she put the strap-on away.

"Okay," Rebecca said, then asked, "Want to be late?"

"You want a snack, don't you?"

"Badly," Rebecca admitted; but the door behind her opened.

"Didn't you hear the bell?" Mrs. Bennington asked.

"We did," Raygon said, as Rebecca got quickly off her knees.

"You'd better hurry if you don't want to be late for class."

"Yes, ma'am," Rebecca nodded, feeling her cheeks burn.

"Rain check," Raygon offered to Rebecca as she left the room.

Rebecca began to leave too, but Mrs. Bennington stopped her and said, "If you ever need to talk, please come and see me."

"Thank you, ma'am," Rebecca said before scurrying out.

Rebecca walked into class just as the bell rang. Emily, her best friend, who had no idea about her twisted past two weeks, asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Rebecca answered, although she wasn't too convincing.

"You seem off lately," Emily appraised correctly.

"Things have just been a little crazy lately," Rebecca said, which was the ultimate truth.

"Is Raygon making you do all the work on the project?" Emily asked.

Rebecca pondered that she had indeed been doing all the work eating pussy, but the quick licking and hard fucking were contributions from Raygon too. As for the project, Raygon was not the stereotypical dumb blonde cheerleader she'd at first assumed she was; no, she was actually very intelligent, and had contributed as much to the project as she had. She answered, "No, she's a lot different than I'd thought."

"She's not a complete bitch?" Emily asked, just as the teacher began teaching.

Rebecca never did get to eat that pussy and ended up going home hungry and horny... that strap-on fuck having awakened even more sinful desires inside her.

She went into the house, heard the shower running, which was strange for this time of day, before she walked into her room and saw a bag on her bed. She opened it and saw her mother had bought her a vibrator of her own. It even had a weird suction cup adapter. She couldn't figure out why anyone could possibly need it.

Rebecca was installing the batteries when there was a knock at her door. "It's Mom."

"Come in."

Mrs. Marte came in a robe and asked, "So you found your early Christmas present."

"I did," Rebecca said, waving the purple penis at her Mom.

"I bought myself a new one too," the mother said. "Mine is pink."

"You did?"

"Yes, so you can keep the old one, too" she offered.

"I don't think I'll need two," Rebecca said, as she turned on the new one. "Oh my!"

"This one is a lot more intense than the other one," Karen said, walking over to her daughter.

"So it seems," Rebecca said, turning it up some more and feeling wild vibrations coming through it.

"Twelve patterns and seven speeds," Mrs. Marte said, as if she were a saleswoman for it. And which was exactly what the saleswoman had said when she was presenting a variety of toy choices.

"What's this for?" Rebecca asked, holding up the suction piece.

"For the shower or the wall."

"Yes, I understand that. But for what purpose?"

"In case you want your hands free," the mother smiled.

Rebecca still didn't understand. Her perplexed look said it all.

The mom added, feeling a little naughty to have bought her daughter such a toy, not to mention getting herself one, she swore in front of her daughter for the first time ever, "To fuck yourself."