Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Don't stop what, my pet?" Raygon asked, wanting to hear her prey say the words.

"Don't stop licking my pussy," Karen replied, as contrarily she lifted her left leg and draped it over the teen's shoulder.

Raygon was expecting the word 'vagina'; so she was pleasantly surprised, but even more surprised when without warning the MILF grabbed her head with both hands and began grinding on her face.

"Oh yes, keep licking, oh fuck, yes," Karen babbled, focused now only on the pleasure the Lord had given her the gift of receiving. She was about to have her first-ever orgasm with someone.

Raygon licked, and like she had with Becca, loved being used like this. She wasn't surprised when her face was splattered with cunt cum a few seconds later.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Karen screamed, as her orgasm finally hit.

Karen trembled; Raygon kept licking.

Karen kept holding onto the teen's head, now for balance, as all the energy was usurped from her.

Raygon lapped up all the sweet MILF cum before she tapped on the MILF's leg.

Karen moved her leg back down, looked down at the wet-faced teen and apologized, suddenly feeling very guilty, "I'm sorry I got so carried away! I've just never come from sex before."

"Never?" Raygon asked, as she stood up.

"Only with my fingers and toys," she admitted.

"Well, you'll be coming a lot from now on," Raygon promised, as she took the MILF's hand and led her to the couch.

Karen was still overwhelmed as she blindly followed the teen, aftershocks of her orgasm still hitting her.

Raygon sat on the couch, spread her legs to reveal no panties and ordered, "Now come get your breakfast, my pet."

Karen, suddenly feeling oddly flirty, smiled, using the 'c' word for the first time ever in her life, and yet feeling it flow smoothly out of her mouth, "Well, all I've had so far for breakfast is some candy cunt canes."

"Candy cunt canes," Raygon laughed. "I love that."

The MILF lowered herself to her carpeted floor and looked at the completely shaved pussy. Maybe I should do that.

"You understand that from now on I'll expect you to eat my peach any time I want," Raygon announced, for the first time revealing her expectations.

"Really?" Karen asked, surprised.

"You're now my pet," Raygon said. "And pets always obey. Pets also only get treats when they're obedient."

This should have sounded frightening. Yet it sounded wonderful. Yet she was also worried about her daughter.

"But Rebecca likes you," Karen said.

"She's my pet, too," Raygon revealed.

"Really?"

"Yes, she's an amazing cunt muncher, a real natural," Raygon revealed. "Likely just like her mother."

"I don't want her to get angry at me," Karen worried, as she gazed into the pussy that was drawing her in, and then back up at the pretty seductress.

"She won't be," Raygon said. "Like I said, she loves you. She'll be excited you've finally discovered your true purpose."

"True purpose?" Karen asked, even as she moved her face towards the inviting pussy. She indeed wanted to taste the candy cunt cane sweetness directly from the source.

"To be our pet," Raygon answered enigmatically, before pulling the MILF into her wetness. "Now dig in and dine."

Karen heard the word 'our' and her eyes went wide. Yet suddenly she couldn't speak. Her lips were on Raygon's lips. She pushed aside her concern about 'our' and instead focused on exploring this pussy peach, her first. She parted the pussy lips and got a good taste of pussy. God, straight from the source like this, it was indeed heavenly.

Raygon, who'd placed her purse on the couch when she entered twenty minutes ago, pulled out her phone and continued filming. She'd pressed Record when she arrived and had hopefully gotten an audio of the entire seduction. She wanted to be able to play it for her girlfriend.

Karen was in heaven. This just felt right. The pussy tasted so good.

Raygon moaned, "Good girl. You're a natural pussy-pleasing pet."

The words were absurd, and yet they turned on the hungry, eager MILF. She licked every crevice of the teen's pussy.

"You'll be eating this pussy a lot from now on," Raygon promised. "Would you like that?"

Karen didn't even hesitate in answering. There was no way she could ever resist more opportunities to lick this pussy. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'd love to eat this pussy anytime you allow me to," Karen agreed eagerly.

"While your daughter is home?"

"Yes," Karen said, now knowing her daughter was Raygon's cunt muncher too.

"While she watches?"

"Why not?" Karen answered, as she moved her hand to her pussy, this task and the conversation keeping her horny as hell.

"When your husband is home?"

"He wouldn't even fucking notice," Karen said, bitter at how her first orgasm with someone came at 42 years old on the tongue of an 18-year-old girl.

"How about at church?"

"Oh my," Karen gasped, the idea so wicked.

"At church?" Raygon repeated.

"What, right up there in front of everyone?"

"No, you silly pet," the teen laughed. "I'm not trying to ruin either of our lives, or Rebecca's either. We'd be in an unused bathroom or an office, or somewhere else nobody but Rebecca or another of my pets can watch us."

"In that case, I'd be happy to worship you in church," Karen answered, giving her answer religious connotations.

"And I'd baptise you as my slut," Raygon said, "sprinkling, not immersion," as she placed her phone back into her bag and just enjoyed the pleasure now building.

Karen had never been called a slut. And... she liked it. Listening to the growing moans from the teen, she began sucking on the clit... knowing her own was particularly responsive when she was close.

"Oh yes, my Mommy slut," Raygon moaned, "suck my clit."

Karen couldn't explain why being called names enhanced her excitement, but she was now frantically rubbing herself.

"Oh yes, fuck, don't stop, you cunt licking Mommy slut," Raygon continued, seeing her pet pleasuring herself.

"Come on my slut face," Karen begged as she devoured the pussy.

A few seconds later Raygon did just that.

Karen learned that cunt cum directly from the source was a hundred times more satisfying as she savoured the excessive gush of cunt cum.

Once Raygon's orgasm was done, she asked, "Does my Mommy pet need a second orgasm?"

"So bad," Karen moaned, looking up at the teen Goddess.

"Come and bend that tight ass over the couch," Raygon ordered, pulling a strap-on from her purse.

Karen gasped as she saw the cock, "Oh my," as she nevertheless did as she was told.

"Want a good hard fucking, my horny Mommy slut?"

"Yes, Mommy wants to be fucked like the cheating slut she is," Karen answered, so horny from the nasty talk.

Raygon fastened on the harness and said, "Does Mommy want her daughter to pound her pussy?"

"Yes, please fuck Mommy," Karen moaned, this abrupt role playing enhancing her excitement. She had no fantasy of being with her actual daughter, but the twisted role play was hot. "Make me your slut."

Raygon stepped behind the horny MILF and easily slid the seven-inch cock inside her.

"So much bigger than your daddy's," the mommy moaned, wanting to be as nasty as possible.

Raygon smiled as she pounded the MILF, "Tell me what you want, Mommy."

"To have my daughter fuck her Mommy like the slut I've always wanted to be," the mom declared, loving the deep hard thrusts, something her husband never gave her at all.

"I'm going to be fucking you and sitting on your face all day, Mommy," Raygon role played, imagining that exact scenario between Rebecca and her mom.

"Yes, baby, give me breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a bedtime snack every day," Karen envisioned eagerly, her sudden lust for cunt consuming her.

"Good Mommy-slut," Raygon said, hoping her phone was still picking up all this audio.

"Yes, baby," Karen moaned, as she began bouncing back to meet the deep forward thrusts, "fuck Mommy, fuck your mommy hard."

"I already am, you silly slut,' Raygon laughed as their bodies slammed into each other.

Not surprisingly, the orgasm didn't take long to build inside the Mommy-slut. "Oh God, fuck, I love your cock, baby, Mommy loves it."

"Come for me, Mommy, come all over my bigger-than-Daddy's cock," Raygon ordered, loving to watch this woman give in so completely.

"Yes, baby, yes, fuck, oh God, yes, I love you, baby!" Karen screamed, as her second orgasm of the morning ripped through her.

"That's right, Mommy," Raygon encouraged. "Come all over my dick."

Karen collapsed forward onto the couch and Raygon knelt down and buried her face from behind to catch the flooding cunt.

Karen was in heaven.

After a couple minutes Raygon stood up, removed the strap-on and said, "I should probably get to school."

"You're going to be quite late," Karen said, as she turned around and sat on the couch.

"It was worth it."

"Yes, it certainly was for me."

Raygon pulled the MILF up and kissed her tenderly. "That was fun, my pet."

"Unbelievable."

"And I plan to have you eating my pussy whenever I want," Raygon stressed.

"Even in church," the church wife smiled.

"Under God's watchful eye," Raygon smiled.

"Sinful pleasure," Mrs. Marte smiled, kissing the teen worshipfully.

Raygon headed to school. It was time to out herself and Rebecca.

Mrs. Marte fell asleep on the couch.

For everyone, everything had changed.

For everyone, this was only the beginning.

THE END....

Or should this be the end just for now?

Would you like to be a fly on the wall:

-when Raygon and her girlfriend turn their high school society on its ear?

-When Karen learns what Raygon meant when she called her 'our' pet?

-When Minister Marte learns of his daughter scandalously coming out as a sinner and solidly puts his foot down, only to be confronted by three determined women, two of them technically mutinous?

-When the team of Raygon and Rebecca (and Karen?) begin their seduction campaign? -When the (outwardly) straitlaced and strict (but fair) Mrs. Walker sees her best student Rebecca become her (temporary) worst nightmare shortly before the team of Becca and Raygon prove to be her sexual salvation?

-When Mommy discovers she is also the pet of her daughter.

These could be explored or left to your imagination.

JASMINE NOV 2019