Lez Discovery: A Church MILF Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" Rebecca said, clarity hitting her.

"Sorry," the mother said, suddenly feeling guilty at having sworn in front of her daughter.

"For what?"

"Swearing."

"I swear, Mom," Rebecca pointed out.

"I usually don't," Mrs. Marte admitted, unsure what had made her use the word 'fuck' at that moment, other than she had just fucked herself with the new toy in the shower to three orgasms during a twenty-five minute shower.

"I think it's cool to hear you swear," Rebecca said.

"Well, this minister's wife likely won't make a habit out of it."

Rebecca was just joking when she asked, "So have you used your pink penis yet?"

The Mother felt her cheeks go red.

"You have!" Rebecca gasped. "Don't worry, I was just kidding."

"I needed to make sure the suction cup worked," the Mother answered boldly after her initial embarrassment, feeling oddly comfortable with this conversation. She had no one to talk to about sex in her group of friends, and although it may be weird to have a frank sexual conversation with your 18-year-old daughter, it seemed right.

"So did it work?"

"Three times," the Mother answered, putting up three fingers.

"Explains the afternoon shower," Rebecca said.

"It muffles the sound of the vibrator," the mom said.

"And your moans too, I suspect," Rebecca teased, feeling strangely comfortable having such a sexy conversation with her mother.

"Rebecca!" she mocked shock.

"Just saying," Rebecca smiled.

"Well, let me know what you think of it," the mom said.

"I'll make sure to test it out very well before submitting my review."

"I give it five out of five," the mom said.

"Or three orgasms," Rebecca joked.

"And I likely could've had more if I didn't know you'd be home soon," Mrs. Marte said.

"Not necessary, Mom; never let me stop you from fucking yourself," Rebecca said brazenly.

"Rebecca!"

"What? You did fuck yourself, did you not?" Rebecca said, trying to be a bit like Raygon here... trying to control the conversation.

"I guess I did," the mom admitted with a laugh, shaking her head at how frank they were being with each other.

"I think I need a shower too," Rebecca said.

"Supper is in an hour," the mom smiled.

"That should give me enough time," the daughter said.

"By the way, if you really want to get off..." the mom started and then stopped. She was about to say too much.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"You can't start a phrase like that and then stop," Rebecca said. "We're way past our religious right pious conversations."

"I guess I did buy you a sex toy."

"And suggested I eat Raygon's pussy," Rebecca said flippantly before realizing she'd gone too far.

"What?" the shocked mom asked.

"Sorry, I meant you suggested I explore my feelings with her," Rebecca said, feeling her cheeks burn at what she had accidentally said.

"Um, yes, you should do that," the mom nodded.

Rebecca wanted to ask, to be playful like Raygon would have been, 'do you mean should explore my feelings or eat her pussy,' but she wasn't yet that brazen. Instead she said, "I'm trying to figure a way to tell her how I feel."

The mom, trying to push aside the visual of her daughter licking Raygon, said in a comforting way, "Just be honest with her."

"I know, I know," Rebecca said. "But it's hard even to start such a conversation."

"I understand," Karen said, once again reflecting on the things she hadn't said when she was younger.

A timer went off downstairs. "I'd better see to the oven," the mother said.

"Yes, I guess you'd better," Rebecca said, "but what about your shower advice?"

"Oh yes. It's this: when you're close, take the showerhead off the wall and aim it directly at your clit."

"Okay, I'll try that. Thanks!" Rebecca replied as her mom left her bedroom.

"Wow, just wow," Rebecca said to herself as she got undressed and put on a robe.

Five minutes later the cock was stuck to the wall, water was spraying down on her, and she was bent over and fucking herself. It was amazing, although not quite as amazing as earlier today when Raygon had fucked her. Truth was, another human's touch and dirty talk enhanced her libido in ways a toy simply couldn't.

Rebecca was getting close when she recalled her mom's advice, so she let the cock slip out of her as she reached for the showerhead. Then she backed herself back onto the cock and resumed fucking herself. It took a little bit of adjusting, but she finally got the spray to splatter directly on her clit.

"Oh fuck," the teen trembled as the tumult of the water spray hitting her clit made her instantly climax, as again Rebecca discovered a new pleasure and the power of the clit.

The orgasm was so intense that she collapsed onto the tub floor, the showerhead spraying her right in the face. She turned it away and just allowed the orgasm to course through her.

Rebecca didn't try for a multiple. Instead, she stood under the hot water for a few minutes and just relaxed.

When Rebecca got downstairs to help mom with supper and hopefully chat some more, she was surprised to find Dad was home. So instead of talking any more about sex, she was scolded about the bad stewardship of showering twice in the same day. She didn't answer truthfully why she'd needed a second shower, nor did she tattle on her mom for committing the same sin.

....

A few days passed. She told Raygon everything, which convinced her even more that her mother could be turned.

Rebecca had gotten to go down on Raygon just once before the cheerleading squad headed out for a weekend competition.

So for three days she went without her new addiction.

She did give her new vibrator a real workover. Fucking herself in the shower, fucking herself in her bedroom by putting the suction cup on the wall, and using one vibrator inside her with the other on her clit.

She got a picture from Raygon with an older woman between her legs, apparently a competition judge, with the caption: Up next! Your mom!!!

Rebecca texted back: Up next better be me!

Raygon didn't respond, knowing the omission would drive her pet nuts.

Rebecca stared at her phone for a few minutes before sighing and going back to her math.

On Sunday, December 1st, they did what they always did on the first day of December: they decorated the entire house. They put up the tree. They watched Home Alone, then Love Actually, and then the made for television movie Christmas in Boston.

On Monday, Rebecca texted Raygon a few times:

Can I have a morning treat?

Text me anytime you need me!

Break?

It's lunch! I need some homemade pie.

Please, I'm going through withdrawal.

I'll help you with my mom!

Raygon smiled at every text... each one more desperate than the last. All her pets were eager to please her, but Rebecca was absolutely in lust with her. And, although she'd never be a one girl kinda girl, she was beginning to wonder if she and Rebecca could perhaps share more than just a Mistress and pet relationship. She finally texted back: I'm free after school to come over to your place.

Rebecca was supposed to be listening to her teacher, but instead she was staring at her phone. The message arrived and she quickly responded: Great.

Raygon replied: That's all I get?

Rebecca responded, knowing her Mistress preferred a nasty declaration: I can't wait for you to sit on my face while my mom is in the house. I can't wait to watch you continue seducing my straight mom.

Raygon smiled: Better.

Rebecca smiled as she hoped she would get to have Raygon sit on her face. She'd watched quite a few lesbian videos over the weekend to help her survive while Raygon was gone, and although they were all hot... the idea of face sitting turned her on the most. It seemed even more submissive than being on her knees, and thus more exhilarating.

After school, they arrived at Rebecca's house and Mrs. Marte was in the kitchen making Christmas cookies. She iHi, Rebeccaloved the Christmas season. She loved everything about it. Decorating the tree, decorating the house, Christmas baking, Christmas music, candy canes, and wearing her surprisingly large collection of ugly Christmas sweaters, which she didn't think were ugly.

Mrs. Marte even put up mistletoe, although it was seldom used anymore, unlike back when she used to playfully chase little Rebecca around the house with it to kiss her on the cheek. It was a game they'd both loved until Rebecca reached puberty and felt she was supposed to be dignified. She'd also gotten more kisses from her husband back when he was more amorous in their younger days.

Raygon walked in with Rebecca and said, looking around at the excessively decorated house, "Your mother likes Christmas."

"That's the understatement of the century!" Rebecca laughed. Now she was no longer trying for excessive dignity, she loved it too. A whole month dedicated to doing what was good. Sure, she hated the excessive commercialism of it, but she loved the true meaning of Christmas, which was why her favourite cartoon was 'A Charlie Brown's Christmas' over Dr. Seuss's 'The Grinch Who Stole Christmas'. She loved working with her M=mom to transform the house into a winter wonderland.

What Rebecca liked less though, was the rule that beginning on December 1st Christmas music was played all day in the house. Mom had over a hundred CDs of Christmas tunes. She even had four Chicago Christmas albums (Chicago releasing more Christmas albums than other albums this century... a fourth one out this year).

Rebecca didn't mind the hours of Christmas movies on the Women's Network, although she thought it was ironic her mother was such a romantic, considering she'd married the least romantic person in the world.

"I love it," Raygon admired. Her own mom believed the tree should go up seven days before Christmas and come down before the New Year. Her mother could be the Grinch, and it seemed Mrs. Marte was an adult Cindy Lou Who.

"It can get a little much," Rebecca said, trying not to look overly excited.

"I can't imagine," Raygon said, looking around at all the festive pieces that were making her feel happy.

"Hey girls," Mrs. Marte greeted as she walked out from the kitchen, dressed in an ugly Grinch sweater with a black skirt and pantyhose.

"I love your festive attire," Raygon smiled, as she noticed the mother was standing right underneath the mistletoe. Truth was, she'd never actually seen mistletoe in real life, it seemed a quirky part of Christmas past, and only used in the movies.

"Thanks; my husband says it's silly and I go over the top," the mother answered, enjoying the compliment.

"Not silly," Rebecca corrected, "just overdone."

"Well I think it's perfect," Raygon said, walking up to the pretty motherly prey.

Rebecca noticed her mother was under the mistletoe, and that Raygon was stalking her. She watched helplessly as her mistress sauntered over and pursued the seduction of her mother.

Raygon silently leaned in and kissed the surprised mother.

Mrs. Marte was stunned by this sudden move by the pretty teen. She was also surprised by the sensual softness of the kiss. A kiss that was more tender than any she'd ever experienced, her husband not often a kisser and whenever he did, it was rough and scratchy since he had a mustache.

It lasted only a couple of seconds, but longer than a peck. Raygon then said, acting casual as if she hadn't just kissed her friend's mother, "I've never seen mistletoe before except in movies."

The Mother was flustered. Her cheeks burned. Her body tingled. She actually stammered, "I-I-it's a tradition."

"I like this tradition," Raygon said, her tone shifting slightly to sensual. "A lot."

"We need to go study," Rebecca urged, partly to end this surreal awkward moment and also because she was hungry for some pussy; but in addition because she was inexplicably a little jealous of the attention her mother was receiving from her mistress.

"Of course," the slightly rattled mother said. "I'll bring you up some seasonal baking I made today, once it's done and cooled."

"Is it right from the oven?" Raygon asked, knowing the innocent mother wouldn't catch on to her sly innuendo.

"In a couple more minutes," Mrs. Marte answered.

"I love homemade baking directly from a nice warm oven," Raygon said, her tone still sensual.

Rebecca was aghast at Raygon's bluntness, but was also pretty sure her mother had no idea what Raygon was implying.

"I guarantee it will be delicious," the naïve mother answered.

"Rebecca, do you think it will be delicious?" Raygon asked, smiling at her and knowing Rebecca was catching the innuendo.

Rebecca was almost speechless. Yet she knew she needed to answer for both their sakes, and decided to play along in this strange seduction her friend was performing on her mother, "Yes, mom's homemade baking is always delicious." She then added, playing along with Raygon's naughty innuendo, "especially when it's directly from the oven."

"Thank you, honey," the mom said, flattered.

"I can't wait to taste it," Raygon said, smiling at Rebecca.

"You can have some in a few minutes," the mother said. "It will need to cool down."

Raygon could have continued this conversation forever but said, as she grabbed a candy cane from the tree, "Sounds great."

Rebecca led Raygon to her room, closed the door and said, exhaling a long breath, "Oh my God!"

"That was fun," Raygon said.

"You're so bad," Rebecca giggled, half amused, half mortified.

"Says the girl who took my strap-on a few days ago, fucks herself with vibrators all the time and for the longest time today begged to eat my cunt," Raygon countered as she sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs.

"Hey, you're the one who took my virginity and morphed me into an addicted cunt-munching lesbian," Rebecca countered, remembering the intense pleasure during that fucking.

"You don't seem to mind being one," Raygon pointed out.

"It's very consuming," Rebecca smiled as she looked between Raygon's slightly parted legs.

"Hungry?"

"Always."

"But your mom will be coming up any moment," Raygon pointed out.

"I locked the door," Rebecca rebutted, craving cunt.

"You're becoming quite the slut," Raygon smiled as she spread her legs further apart.

"For you anyplace, anytime," Rebecca replied, moving between her legs and burying her face in the addicting pussy.

"I'll keep testing that," Raygon moaned softly as she unwrapped the candy cane.

Rebecca knew such a declaration would indeed be tested by her wild Mistress, and she was okay with it. She loved pussy, and she was beginning to think she might be a complete lesbian. She no longer even looked at boys, just girls. And not just at Raygon, either. She was attracted to all the cheerleaders, some of her other classmates, and even a couple of her teachers. All she watched was lesbian porn, and all she read was lesbian erotica. At some point she'd have to come out of the closet, and although she felt some trepidation about that, she knew the time was coming. She knew her dad wouldn't take it well, so she was particularly thankful her mother was supportive.

"Fuck me with this," Raygon ordered, handing her pet the candy cane.

"Okay," Rebecca said, taking it.

Rebecca had pumped the candy cane all the way inside a few times before there was a knock on the door. Rebecca quickly stood up and Raygon ordered, "Give it back."

Rebecca handed it to her before she went to unlock the door.

Mrs. Marte walked in with a tray of cookies, strudels and hot cocoa. The mom looked curiously at Rebecca, who looked inexplicably guilty, as she walked past her and put the tray on the bed beside a cross-legged Raygon (now with her skirt in place).

"I figured you guys might want to warm up with some cocoa," the mother offered.

"I was just heating up," Raygon smiled bluntly, as she held the candy cane.

"Well, this will warm you all the way through," Mrs. Marte resounded.

"Sounds great," Raygon said, reaching for a cup.

Rebecca said, wanting her Mom out of there as soon as possible before it got more awkward, and so she could continue her after-school snack, "Thanks, Mom."

"Anytime, honey," the mom smiled, studying her undeniably nervous daughter.

"Mrs. Marte," Raygon began, "Can you take a suck of this candy cane and tell me if its taste seems a little unique?"

Rebecca's eyes went wide.

"Sure," the mother said, thinking it was weird, but she was too polite to say so. She took the candy cane as her daughter watched helplessly. Indeed it had a subtly different taste, although she couldn't place it. "A little tangier than usual," she finally appraised.

"I thought so too," Raygon said.

"But in a good way," the mother said, taking another suck, and was slightly surprised the tangy taste was now gone.

"I agree," Raygon smiled.

"I'll have to get more of this kind," she said.

"Definitely," Raygon agreed, as Rebecca watched aghast.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone."

"Thanks for the treats," Raygon said.

"Anytime."

"Thanks, Mom," Rebecca repeated.

"Anytime."

Once the door was closed, Rebecca walked back to the bed and whispered, "Oh my God!"

"She liked it," Raygon smiled.

"But she didn't know what she was liking," Rebecca pointed out as she lowered herself back between Raygon's legs.

"True," Raygon nodded, "but the seduction is still on."

"I can't believe my mother sucked your cunt juice off a candy cane," Rebecca said, both in awe and amused at the same time.

"Soon she'll be in the same position you're in," Raygon assured.

"I don't know," Rebecca said, as she began licking, wanting to talk less about her mother and to focus more on this sweet pussy.

After a couple minutes Raygon said, "Hey, you said you wanted to try a new position?"

"Yeah. You want to sit on my face?"

"Do you want me to sit on your face?"

"I do," Rebecca said, standing up.

"Then lie down on the bed."

Rebecca did.

Raygon straddled the sweet girl's face, something new she hadn't done to anyone yet, and lowered herself.

Rebecca found the scent stronger when it was boxed in like this. She leaned up and began licking.

"That's it, my little slut, eat my cunt," Raygon moaned.

This position was really exciting since, as she'd anticipated, Raygon really had all the power since she was above her. She licked and probed.

Raygon too liked this position, and for one of the same reasons. It was an even more powerful position than having someone on their knees before her. As the pleasure increased, she began to slowly grind on Rebecca's face.

Rebecca loved feeling Raygon rub her pussy up and down on her face. She kept her tongue extended as she relished her increased role of pussy pleasing submissive.

"Oh yes," Raygon moaned. "I love this position."

Me too, Rebecca thought to herself, as wetness was being rubbed all over her face.

As her orgasm rose, Raygon began to grind her pussy on her pet... literally fucking herself on Rebecca's entire face. "Oh yes, you eager slut," Raygon moaned.

God, Rebecca loved this. This was a real baptismal experience.

"Oh, God!" Raygon gasped as an intense orgasm swept through her and she collapsed forward onto the bed.

Rebecca hungrily lapped up the excessive cum spraying out of Raygon's cunt. Nothing at all could taste as sweet and heavenly as a woman's cum. Well, she had no experience as to whether more than one woman tasted like this, but somehow she knew the nectar of an orgasming cunt had to be the purest taste in the universe.