All Comments on 'Liaison At Halloween'

by nylondad

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
the plot suck

how in the hell you talking about a marriage,when their are others in your bedroom.when let another in there you open a bed full of worms.so you did it to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nothing for Nothing.

A story that said nothing and went noplace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Da Plot & Characters Suck - Not Much To Like or

be aroused by. The writers story stated morality is like lipstick on a pig.

Try as he might it ripely stinks, but he has to live with his creation, the pig, as he is married to it - and sickly likes the pathetic helpless humiliation of watching hemungus cocks while using his cultured developing wife whore as bait.

Now there is a long lasting pigly thought for the cuckster. So, get ready to roll in it piglets as the sty master is digging in for the widening of his whores cunt. Film at 11.

Such a waste writer. You have some talent but need a divining rod for locating some respect in one or more of your characters.

okdeaconokdeaconabout 18 years ago
How Much

Nylondad; I dont know how much over eighteen you are but you wrote a good story. You must have had a creampie before because you described the taste to a tee. AS I know firsthand. You have got me curious about where it goes from here. I will be watching. Very hot sounding lady in UR story. Have Fun okdeacon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
middle of the road

ok ...but not great .... a little different ....but heading for mediority ...either end it here ....or dont settle for more of the same ole same ole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!

Wish I could move my Wife in this direction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NICE JUICY STORY

Nice juicy sexy story.Everyone is happy,what more can you ask.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
own their way to divorced court

why is it the wife alway getting it on and not the hubby.whore wife and weak hubby.

Musik216Musik216over 17 years ago
Good Story

It's funny to read people critique others on the basis of the story line. That's the story. If you want characters to do different things....then write your own damn story. As this story went, it was good. It should continue (as promised back in March of '06) and the marriage should be threatened, but not diminished. Perhaps a pregnacy. However, its your story and you write what you want. People, unless you've won a Pulitzer or the Noble Peace Prize..leave your comments to reflect the story - not what you would've wanted; and, if so...write your own story! WHAT!?!?!?

oriondogoriondogover 14 years ago
This was a good

part two and I'm looking forward to part three. Good story!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I stopped reading and I rated it 1*

After I read, "Danny during a period of fantasy conversation had blurted out to Janice that he would like to witness her sucking off another guy."

If the husband catches her or it happens and the husband is not aware, that is good. However, if a husband encourages his wife, I stop reading and rate the story 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Is there any way on Lit. to stop this cunt DWornock

from trolling everyone's stories, however fucking bad they might be? He's indiscriminate. If enough people complain we can get him deleted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dwormcock is a douche.

Great story, and fun. Though, it would have been nicer if not from a third person perspective. maybe, more from husband and wife, experience. Anyrate, it was nice. Finish the story if your going to rate it douche bag wormcock.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wifes first?

I liked your story the way you bring out the events and finally a man that enjoyed his wife having fun and not the usual wimps that dont have the balls to say something when their wifes are being abused. Not falling for John´s call said a lot about you.You knew right away he wanted more but nipped it at the bud. The only thing that bothers me is the third person relating the story it leaves a lot out. What did she have to say? How was she feeling about John´s cock? Did she want to try him again? Did she describe to you what it felt like to her? So many questions left unsaid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A SEXY STORY FOR A CHANGE

good story--I had to scroll thru many pages before I found a good one--good work ---george

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous