Liana at the Castle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl who had 'not', the next morning, lying in a febrile doze while Anne-Marie did her usual efficient early morning routine at the little table in the kitchenette, taken herself through every moment of the previous evening in her mind, wondering and sometimes softly crying at the strangeness, the intensity of it, and who had not, at the end of this, discovered herself more deeply grateful to Anne-Marie than ever before, more deeply in her thrall; 'not' the girl who had, naked from her hurried shower, presented herself, on her knees, thighs spread, to Anne-Marie, a silly, stupid, desperately maintained, frightened grin on her face, and asked, meekly, if Anne-Marie would care to inspect her property; meaning, of course, Liana's pussy.

Not the girl who had gratefully, shamelessly, worked the toe of Anne-Marie's elegant court shoe into that pussy and knelt up to kiss her dominator as sweetly as she could, breaking off every now and then to offer her thanks, to say how stupid she was to have pressed Anne-Marie, how glad she was that she had, though, since it had led to her having had her pussy claimed like that, since it had led to her being conquered all over again, conquered so completely, so deliciously, how willing she was to be fucked like that again, little tears in her eyes, jitters in her tummy, meekly, gratefully accepting the sharp little pinches of Anne-Marie's hard lacquered nails at her nipples with little breathy moans that only encouraged more, her hips bucking softly, working the shoe into her wet, sore pussy, doing it as obviously, as shamefully as she can, wanting Anne-Marie to see just how far she had been brought.

"So if I felt like fisting you again right now - on this table; just hard, hard and fast - you'd lie back, hold onto your ankles for me, split yourself, wide open, ask me to pound you, make you come like that, again, make it clear that you're that much of a helpless slut for me?"

As much as this harshness brings tears to the girl's eyes, her little smile and her nod are very sincere, as is her broken little voice - still hoarse from the night before, as she says;

"Yes. Yes, of course, please. Do it to me. Do anything you want to me. Just tell me. Please."

And despite the twisting in her belly, she is up, lifting herself onto the table, legs akimbo, pretty sweetness itself all through, even as Anne-Marie uses her much, much more forcefully than she had the previous night, almost punching the girl's sore pussy, bringing squeals and yelps, but at the same time kissing and licking and nibbling at her clit, at her nipples, whispering sexy nothings in her ear, laughing and smiling at her, until, as is inevitable if Anne-Marie intends it, Liana is once again brought to a sobbing, conflicted, destructive orgasm that ends in delirious oblivion.

Anne-Marie leaves shortly afterward, saying she'll not see Liana again for a fortnight or so. Liana is still crying, softly, unable to stem the tears that gently but persistently well up in her puffy eyes, but smiling, too, assuring Anne-Marie of her gratitude with mute but intense sincerity.

She's kneeling, naked, as Anne-Marie has asked her to, posing pertly with her hands crossed at the small of her back, thighs spread, shoulders back, tits forward, aftershocks still rocking her at random intervals, emitting cute little uncontrollable gasps at the intensity of the sensations still thrumming through her.

Anne-Maries leans down, kisses her on the lips, soft, sweet, intense, then straightens, caressing one wet cheek with a lazy finger, her eyes full of undisguised entertainment at the storm of emotion Liana is still processing;

"You're so sweetly vulnerable right now, pretty, that it's hard not to do you again - make you really squeal. Yes, your eyes can go big, little girl, but it wouldn't stop me if I didn't have to leave right this minute - and you'd come for me again if I wanted you to, however much it might hurt. That's my pussy from now on, and I'll do whatever I like with it, anytime I feel like it."

"But I do have to go, so now darling, my little fist-fuck slut, while I'm gone, I want you to promise me something. I don't want you to wear clothes while you're at home - nothing at all - you'll both dress and strip right by the front door, then naked all the time. And I want you to masturbate a great deal - but you're not to come. Put yourself in front of the big mirror, think about my fist pushing right into your pussy, and get yourself hot, but don't go over the top. Wait half an hour and do it again. And again."

"That way, when I get back, you'll be crazy for it, crazy for me, and I'll do you like that again, hard, and you'll have another gut wrenching come for me, and I'll own you even more."

"And after that, pretty, you'll owe me big time and I'll sit on your face for a whole weekend!"

And with that, she's gone.