Lianne in the Scullery

Story Info
Lianne begins her first day working in the castle kitchens.
2.5k words
4.21
2.8k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ame walked down from her room, down the back staircase that led to the kitchens. Sten, her betrothed, had already gone to work. He was a castle guard and worked mainly in the main courtyard on the other side of the castle from her. As she entered the kitchens, she rolled her eyes when she saw Carl standing with all the scullery maids. Carl had a particular taste for scullery maids, and had enjoyed his share, but still would pester Ame for favors. Sexual ones. Ones that her boyfriend would be quite angry about. She'd be careful not to be alone with him in the larder, where he took the girls that he wanted.

Lianne was there, it was her first day. She was betrothed to Ame's boyfriend's co-worker. She was a pretty girl with brown hair in braids and a lovely face. Soft and loving, according to what she had heard. She was dressed as an apprentice scullery girl in a long skirt and small top. This was because of the heat in the back kitchens. Carl was talking to her, clearly interested in her, and would probably try to get her alone.

Ame didn't like this, as was responsible for the girls here, but there was no stopping Carl when he wanted a girl. All the scullery maids had boyfriends or were betrothed, but Carl had fucked each and every one of them at least once. 2 of them were pregnant from him, as he liked to cum inside of them rather than be respectful and cum on their bellies. Twice now he touched Lianne's cheek and was making her uncomfortable. Oh he certainly liked her.

"Carl. Go take care of the butter carving."

"Yes, I was going to bring Lianne to show her how to do it."

"I'm sure she doesn't need to know that on her first day."

"I either need her or you Ame."

"Fine, take Lianne."

Ame knew what he had meant. He was going to seduce Lianne unless Ame herself let him. Lianne had no idea. She shyly followed him into the back hall, to the larder. Lianne did not like being alone with a man that wasn't her boyfriend!. It wasn't proper and was nothing that she had ever done. The strange looking older man led her in and closed the door.

"Come, sit next to me, I'll show you everything."

"Umm. The bench is kind of small."

"It will be fine. Sit."

She was not fine with it. She sat, and their bodies touched. Lianne felt a twinge of guilt, her boyfriend would not like her sitting with a man so close! He smelled different than her boyfriend. She felt his hand on her back.

"What did you and your boyfriend eat for breakfast?"

"Porridge"

"With butter and sugar?"

"Umm no, it was just the cold plain porridge that they serve in the dining hall"

"Oh my. Would Lianne enjoy a little sweet cream and butter?"

"Yes? You mean I could have some?!"

"Of course precious. For a kiss."

"Oh. I-I can't. I'm betrothed"

"It's just us back here, Lianne"

"I can't! I swore to him"

Carl smiled and put a little dab of sugared butter on Lianne's bottom lip, and she licked it off shyly. She hadn't tasted anything so nice in months. She tried to move a little bit away from Carl, but they were still touching hip to hip, which made her anxious and sweaty. She could feel that there was sweat between her breasts, and between her legs.

"Sweet Lianne, just a little kiss.."

"Please? No. I can't"

Carl leaned close and gave Lianne a lick kiss on the mouth. She let out a squeak. She'd never been kissed by anyone but her boyfriend! He held her right hand in his and gave her 3 more kisses. She was anxious and shaky. Her nipples and clit tingled the way they did when her boyfriend got into bed each night. She began to get up but Carl pulled her back and into a soft, wet tongue kiss. He licked at the tip of her tongue and it made her shuffle her feet on the floor. She panted softly as he broke the kiss and fed her a spoonful of the creamy butter. She let out a small groan of pleasure at the taste.

"Lianne likes butter I see. Taste good honey?"

"Yes..it's. It's so good!"

Lianne received more kisses, buttery this time. She knew her betrothed would be beyond furious and hurt at all this. She wanted to go out of the room, but Carl was very insistent with her. He fed her more butter and more kisses. He seemed to adore her tongue and would lick it at every opportunity. His left hand tugged the string on her blouse.

"Don't do that! Why did you do that?"

Her milky soft little breasts were exposed, and Carl's fingers felt at them. She tugged at his hand, but he was strong and kept feeling at her breasts. The breasts her boyfriend adored so much. A finger tip circled around a nipple. Lianne gasped into his mouth and stiffened.

"Poor girl is so horny. Hungry and horny aren't you Lianne?"

"No? I just wanted butter! Aren't you supposed to be teaching me how to cut it?"

"I will sweetie. I want you to go over to the door and pull the bolt down."

"Umm...why? Why must I lock it?"

"I don't want anyone disturbing us. Go on now."

Lianne went to the door, fussing with her blouse, and considered leaving and going home, but Carl was intently watching her. Gods he made her so nervous! Was there to be more kissing and nipple touching? How would she ever explain this to her boyfriend? She walked back to Carl who had her stand in front of him as he sat.

"Reach up and slip off your panties honey"

"What? No? Why? I'm not taking them off!"

"I'm going to rub butter on your cunny. Girls love that"

"Umm!!! W-why? Butter???"

"Yes honey. Slip your panties down"

"I can't you aren't my boyfriend!"

Carl slid his hands up her dress and took the frilly, lacy edges of her panties and pulled.

"Don't! Wait!"

He slid them down and got them off her feet. The blue panties had a small wet spot in the crotch.

"Poor girl is so horny. Your cunny is wet."

"No it's not! Please can I have my panties back!?"

"No, not yet Lianne"

Carl got a glob of soft butter on his fingers and slid his hand up her dress. Inside her soft cunny hair he found her swollen clit and puffy labia and began mushing the butter around them. Lianne panted and gasped and when a finger slid into her quim, she whimpered. His right hand slithered around and inside her cunny as the left hand lowered his hose enough to let his cock out. Lianne's eyes locked on it. It was a bit shorter than her boyfriend's cock, but it was fatter and smoother and very pretty. Lianne watched him slide his foreskin down, revealing his pointy, wet cock head.

"Lianne's cunny is all buttery. Does it feel nice honey?"

"Please I need to go I should go home now I don't want to do this."

She said this as she stared at his pretty cock. His balls were big and probably swollen with cum.

"What is your favorite food ever?"

"Umm. Chopped sour fish..."

"Oh really? You enjoy it?"

"Yeah."

He left the room but was back in a short time. He had in his hands a large jar of chopped sour fish in oil. Her eyes went wide. Her tummy grumbled.

"Ever seen this much before?"

"No?! There's so much!"

"I'll make you a little deal honey. You let me do something and you can have this whole jar for yourself."

"The whole thing!?? Really!?"

"Yes love. Why don't we go back in the linen room. It will be so quiet and comfy and private for us."

"Wait, what must I let you do?"

"While you enjoy your chopped fish I'm just going to slip my cock in your soft little cunny."

"Um no? That's only for my boyfriend!"

"He's not going to know honey. I'll use it gently and privately.."

"But!...!"

He was sliding his finger around her slippery clit and it was making her crazy. He wants to slip his cock in there!? Oh gods. How could she let him!?

"He really won't know? You promise he won't?"

"Only you and me. Want to come to the linen room?"

"I...I don't know! I love him."

"I know you do. But you also want to let me use your cunny."

"Umm!"

"Leave your fish here. Would you like to eat some sweet butter while I use your cunny?"

This idea enticed her. She did get turned on by food. She felt drunk with all of this.

"Ok..umm..you have some??"

"Here is a cup and spoon, go fill it with the sweet butter on the table."

She returned and was led by the hand to the back of the storeroom. She licked her bottom lip as she anticipated eating all this sweet butter. They tongue kissed and he put her hand on his cock. She clutched at it and stroked it. It was thicker and shorter than her boyfriend's cock. It would be inside her cunny! No one but her boyfriend was ever supposed to be inside her, ever!

He then led her into the linen room. She was shaky and shy as he laid her on some towels with her cup. He got down on top of her and she felt the lovely tip of his cock slide around her labia. She was buttery and slippery. She let out a little mew of pleasure as his entire cock slipped up inside her cunny with one push. Oh he was thicker and smoother than her boyfriend. Carl's cock was so lovely! It slipped in and out, and made her cunny stretch. She slurped some butter and let Carl use her cunny.

Every spoonful she ate, he'd tongue kiss her after, both of them sharing. He never stopped slipping in and out of her for a second. The stretching and the slipperiness of it all drove her crazy.

"Baby you are so lovely that I need to cum. So badly."

"Don't cum in there!! Carl!!"

"Oh it's okay lovely girl. I can't get you pregnant. I had an injury.."

"You can't? Are you sure??"

"I'm very sure. Where does your boyfriend cum?"

"On my belly of course. He can't cum inside until our wedding."

Despite his comforting words that he couldn't make her pregnant, Carl's cum was indeed virile. Two pregnant girls in the other room proved that. He wanted a third, with this lovely girl.

Lianne's mind was racing. This man, and not her boyfriend, would be first to cum inside her? She couldn't quite get the idea around her head, but she knew he would insist on it because he couldn't get her pregnant. So she waited, feeling the intense pleasure of his cock and eating her butter. They returned to sharing the butter with each other, tongue kissing when she put some in her mouth. She could tell how much she was turning him on and making him feel good and that fact made her more excited than anything. He was simply just so very hard. Her cunny made so much noise! Squishing and slipping sounds.

"Hey Lianne..."

"Hmm?"

"We could do this every morning. Ame won't mind and I can't get you pregnant."

"I can't I love him too much."

"He'll never ever know. Do you like my cock inside you?"

"....yes."

"From now on come in the larder when you get to work, and we'll have a nice start to the day."

She had arguments to make, but at this point he began to fuck her faster. Harder. She lay her head back, whimpering. It felt so good that she felt like crying. She was falling in love with Carl's cock. Her made the cutest pleasure noises and she could tell he was going to cum soon. Inside her. Would it squish back out during the day? Would her boyfriend notice that night during sex??

When she felt his cock pulsing inside her, and his little whimpers in her ear, she felt so intimate with him, his cum going deep into her most private place. It went more than 8 times and she judged that quite a lot of cum had come out of it. They fell into a deep, intimate kiss with his cock still inside her. She wasn't supposed to feel that cum until her wedding night. She watched him slip his pretty cock out of her cunny, wet and cummy. God it was so lovely to see. She loved this cock.

He sat up, and she was too exhausted to get up yet. She watched him cover his cockhead with the sweet butter.

"What are you doing that for?"

She began fixing her dress and suddenly the tip of his cock was in her face.

"No, no no. Only prostitutes do that? Did you think I was one??!"

"No sweet girl, I didn't think that at all. But I do think you'd be the most expensive alley girl in the castle, your cunny is so lovely."

"I would?"

"Yes. You'd make a lot. Lianne, please suck on the tip of my cock? Okay?"

He put the buttery tip on her mouth. She had kissed her boyfriend's cock one, but only once. Suck it? Never. But here she was, opening her mouth to another man's cock. It was warm, rubbery and buttery. What if someone came in and saw this?? Her boyfriend would literally beat her over this. Maybe even put her out!

She held the fat cock by the base and began to lick and suck his cock as he wanted. Something she had refused her boyfriend. He made noises of pleasure as she sucked and licked, even sliding the tip of her tongue on the slit in the head of his cock, keeping his foreskin pushed back. She could feel the warm, squishiness of his cum inside her and it made her feel even closer to him. In just a moment, his cock was fully hard again. He really likes her!

"Now honey, you'll come back to me at the start of work tomorrow."

"Ok..."

"Now we must part. Please send Merion in here when you get to the scullery?"

"M...b...but why?"

"Sweetie, it's my job to train the scullery maids."

"But...like...not like you did with me right?"

"Lianne, send Merion and see Ana for your assignment."

"Ok.."

She turned and left the room. Was he going to do stuff with Merion too when she just had let him have sex with her? She felt jealous and a little mad. Maybe she wouldn't go to Carl in the morning. She did take her jar of sour fish on the way out.