Cecili and Bron at the Tavern

Story Info
Cecili and Bron go to a tavern where she is admired.
1k words
4.5
1.4k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cecili sat with her boyfriend Bron at the tavern. The two of them rarely socialized, but both were feeling comfortable about it this night. They were both rather unattractive, and they knew this, but were deeply in love and supported each other. Cecili was a big girl, and not many men were attracted to her fatness. They sat and drank apple wine and didn't talk much, since it was so loud. She noticed that a very attractive young man was looking at her from the corner of the bar. She was confused as to why, then realized he was probably thinking about how ugly she was. This made her a little upset, and she ignored him for a bit.

After several minutes she looked again, and he was staring at her! She gave him a mean look, hating that he was so good looking, and he motioned to the little alcove past the bar. She shrugged, not knowing what he was trying to communicate. She felt butterflies when she finally realized that he wanted to meet her alone in the alcove, privately. What for? What would she tell her boyfriend? The man was insistent until she told her boyfriend that she was going to the privy.

Thankfully Bron didn't notice anything and she was able to go in to the alcove. She felt very self conscious about her weight and her face as he followed her in. What could he possibly want?

"Miss, I had to get you alone. Don't worry, no one can see us in here..."

"But why? I need to get back to my boyfriend..."

"Oh just give me five minutes with you. Would you mind if I untied your dress in the back? For a moment? Please?"

"What? What for? You can see I have a boyfriend!"

This older, gorgeous man wanted to untie her dress? Bron would be devastated!

"I must have your breasts. I simply must. Please allow me to reveal them."

"I can't do that! Are you quite crazy?"

He leaned in and kissed her mouth. This gorgeous man was kissing her! She opened her mouth to scold him and his tongue slipped in, licking hers. She had never kissed anyone but Bron and she felt a strong excitement that such a lovely looking man was kissing her. Was it really because of her chest? She thought about how crushed Bron would be over this kiss and she turned away. He kissed her cheek and she felt his fingers on the laces of her dress in the back.

"Stop. You can't."

"Please girl, let me. Oh how I need to see and feel them..."

She felt nervous and flushed as he pulled on the laces. She began to sweat, her face and between her breasts. She became even more embarrassed. Gods he even smelled good. She was so confused about his lust for her. She was ugly and fat! Her demeanor changed when she looked down. In his nice, expensive pants, his cock was pushing them out. It looked quite large. And quite hard. Entirely different than Bron's. The back of her dress was pulled, and the man eagerly tugged at the front of her dress. Oh dear gods was she cheating on Bron!?

When her sweaty breasts were free, and both of them had glanced to make sure no one could see, he began to kiss and lick and squeeze her breasts. She could tell that he absolutely loved them.

"Gods, you have the biggest nipples I've ever seen!"

"I'm sorry..."

"No girl, it's a very, very good thing."

Cecili's lust bloomed when he complimented her breasts and the man began to suck on her nipples. He did it differently than Bron, he was hungry and lustful and not gentle at all. His very hard pinching and sucking of her nipples was driving her quite mad, as was her staring at the erection in his pants. If she touched another man's penis, Bron would simply die. Her nipples were painfully erect and she felt as if her cunny was a sopping wet mess.

"He's going to wonder where I am..."

"Could I...please don't say no my love. Could I perhaps lay on the floor and you get on top?"

She tried to think about what to say when he slid his hands up her dress and began to tug on her panties!

"Wait..what are you doing? We can't do that!"

He pulled her panties down, the crotch wet, and began to untie his pants. Was this really happening? How would she tell Bron!? This gorgeous man was going to fuck her? When he got his cock out, she stared. It was gorgeous, and so hard, and so manly. Nothing like Bron's. He wanted to slip his perfect cock inside her cunny?

He lay down on the floor, behind a plant that would give them even more privacy, his big, erect cock sticking up. The way he looked at her...she felt pretty for the first time in her life. He slid his foreskin back, exposing his big wet cockhead, and coaxed her down. She was so wet that as she lowered down to his cock, 2 drops dripped down from her cunny and down his cock. They worked together to get his cock and her cunny where they needed to be, and she did a push. She slid down onto his cock in one long push. He was thicker and longer than her boyfriend, by a lot, and she whimpered. He was touching a lot deeper than Bron ever could. This gorgeous man, his lovely cock, was almost too much for her. She let out little whimpers and gasps as she cummed. He sensed this, and while playing roughly with her large breasts he began to cum too. Cecili felt and counted 8 pulses of his cock. Bron always pulled out so she wouldn't get pregnant. This man did not. They ended their orgasms in a deep tongue kiss.

"I must get back to my boyfriend..."

"I know. Thank you for this, I wanted you so bad I felt crazy..."

"Will I see you again?"

"Yes. Come here in 2 nights. Promise me."

"I will. Somehow."

She fixed her clothing, her cunny hot, the cum inside her squishy. The guilt she felt as she sat down next to her boyfriend was nearly making her cry, but she sat, gulped her wine, and thought about 2 nights from now.

Her loving boyfriend kissed her cheek.