Liars Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at my sister with big puppy dog eyes, Lily awaited instructions.

"I don't know. Show everyone the girls. You had them out one at a time already. Do them together for 10 seconds. Em, you time her. Go."

What? Here we were, sitting in our garage and my sister just gave her friend instructions to flash everyone at the table? I knew that Sam had had a few shots, but I didn't think she was at a level where naked titties were in play.

My mouth dried immediately. Noah eyes were glued to Lily. Was she going to do it? I was surprised as hell when Lily dropped her top and everyone, including the girls stared at her perky tits.

"Time." Lily pulled her top back up and re-arranged herself inside the cups of her swimwear.

"Smarten up. Next time it might not be me, and you'll end up doing something that you might not want to."

From there the game got tougher. Everybody paid attention and tried to read their opponents minds. Noah lost two of his four dice. Sam lost one of hers, as did Emma and me. It was Noah's turn to start and he called two 5's. Having one in my hand, I had zero choice but to up it by one.

"Three 5's"

"Spot on." Lily jumped at like she knew what lay beneath the cups, and when we lifted, she did. Three of the six dice remaining showed 5 spots each. The game had just taken a huge swing.

Dice count. My sister Sam and Noah one each. Lily, Emma and me, zip, zero, nada.

It was my turn to start. Noah and Sam shook their cups and dropped their only remaining dies. I was in a bad place, but Lily was in even deeper. My only chance was to leave her lots of room so that she could advance.

"One 2." If she said one of anything, she might have been safe, but she didn't.

"Two 2's" Sam called "Liar" without hesitation. She had a 4 and it didn't matter what Noah had. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Lily realized the error of her ways, but it was too late.

"Get those tits out bitch and leave them out. That's what you get for not paying attention. Also, it's your turn."

Lily undid her top and let it drop. Called "one 2" and shot everyone the double handed bird.

"One 3." Sam made her call and while Noah was staring at Lily's tits, she lifted her cup to show Emma what she had. That cheating bitch.

"One 4." Emma made the called with enough confidence that I knew for sure what was under my older sister's cup.

"One 6." Noah gave me no out. He was too far gone from looking at titties.

I knew that Sam had a 4 and from the way Noah called out his number, I was pretty certain what he had.

"Two 4's."

Lily slapped her hand on the table. "Bull fucking shit, you Liar. Emma start the timer. Sam whip out that cock of yours for 10 seconds, lets see how you like."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm your clam bitch. Let's slow this shit right the hell down. My brother is not whipping out his dick. Game over."

I took a sip of my beer and looked at Noah. He smiled. I smiled. Although we were sitting in the garage shirtless, it was starting to get pretty hot inside. It was a game and as games often go, it was fun while it lasted. We got to stare at the boobs of my sister's hot friend for the last 15 minutes or so. Overall, it was a good day. The problem was, I didn't want it to end just yet.

Emma had her phone set to the stopwatch setting, and Lily looked disappointed. Sam was putting her can of hard cider to her lips when I stood and pulled down the front of my shorts.

Emma gasped and Lily shouted, "Fuck yeah", while Sam just stared, speechless. My average, maybe slightly thicker than average dick lay there on display. It was manscaped and clean, and it was the first time that anyone other than my ex-girlfriend had seen it.

My semi hard Johnson and balls were hanging there for at least 10 seconds when Emma croaked a dry mouthed, "time". I slipped everything back into place and made the call.

"Shots bitches."

Emma made another round of drinks, while the girls huddled in the corner whispering.

"One 6." Sam stared Noah in the eyes when she made her call.

"What the shit Sam?"

"Oh, fuck. Sorry Em." Sam was more concerned with Noah then she was with Emma. Unless Emma guessed what Noah had in his cup, she was fucked.

"Two 2's." Noah didn't even bother to say it. He just shook his head from side to side and lifted the red cup. The 5 stared up at Emma.

"Same as Lily did the first time. Let's see both girls for 10 seconds."

"Asshole." Emma dropped her top and we all heard Noah moan out loud. Emma's red hair hung down over her shoulders as if trying to cover the large pale white globes that had only seconds before been hidden away from the world. Her nipples and areolas were a sparkly yet pale pink. The excitement of showing them off, caused the skin to crinkle and harden. Both Noah and I stared in amazement. "Come on, that's gotta be 10 seconds?"

Everyone laughed and Sam pointed to Emma's phone. She was supposed to be the one keeping time. Packing the goods away, she gave us a "happy?'. When she looked over at me, I couldn't resist. "Very."

Noah cut me some slack and I made my call. Lily made her call, left Sam no option but to call her on it.

"My tits are already hanging out. What's next?" Sam looked at her with sympathy but gave her a choice.

"Lose your bottoms or quit the game." I chuckled at her words and when Lily spoke, I wasn't sure if she meant me or my sister.

"Fuck you Sam." Standing proud, she parted her tanned legs and lowered her bottoms. Lily's pussy was smooth with short fur like that on a new tennis ball. From where she was standing, I couldn't see her lips, but it didn't matter, she was 100 percent nude in front of me. Noah once again groaned and out of the corner of my eye, I could see him re-adjusting himself in his shorts.

I started and left lots of room for the beautifully naked Lily. Sam made her call, followed by Emma, followed by "Liar", leaving poor Emma topless for the remainder of the game.

Noah's eyes darted back and forth between both sets of boobies in front of him. He was losing all of his concentration.

Lily started wisely with a one 2 call. Sam said one three and once again showed Emma what was under her cup.

"One 5."

Noah was in a semi trance with bits of spittle hanging from his lip when he opened the door for us that had no dice.

"Two 5's"

Using his words from earlier in the game, I cried out, "Spot fucking on".

Sam whipped her last die at Noah's head, and he tossed in his cup. No one had any more dice. We were all on an equal playing field again.

"What...what about us?" Emma was looking around the room.

"Sam won. He decides."

I wasted no time.

"Emma, just like Lily, lose the bottoms." We all watched as she slid the still damp material down her legs exposing a healthy red bush. "Lily, lean back in that chair a bit and give us a 10 second show of your...you know...lower region." She cocked her head and squinted her eyes at me, but never said "no".

To her credit, she placed both soles of her feet on the wooden chair and used the fingers of her right hand to part her glistening lips. If for only one second, I had thought that her perky titties were perfect, her pussy was the icing on the cake. Dark meaty lips with a hard bean of a clit. The inner pink core looked clean and inviting.

"I can't see." Emma was straining to look over Sam's shoulder.

"Time." What the...? I honestly couldn't believe that Noah had made the call.

"What the hell Noah?"

"I'm about ready to explode man."

Regrouping, we all sat silently.

"What now?" It was Lily asking.

Sam finished what was left of her drink and being the Queen Bee, told us in no uncertain terms exactly what was next.

"Well it's either game over or we continue. If we continue, we each get 5 dice and we begin exactly as we are now. Winner of each hand gets to tell the loser what to do. We go around the table once, then flip cards and switch seats, so that things get mixed up. We vote on it. Majority rules. Who wants to keep playing? Show of hands."

Sam's hand didn't raise, it didn't have to because four others had already gone up. I knew Noah was in. This was the best day of his life so far. And me? Shit I had seen titties from two girls that I deemed way out of my league, and then out of nowhere came their pussies. No way was I voting no. What was surprising was that both Lily and Emma lifted their arms.

"Okay, well fuck my life. Lily starts us up, but first, we need some more shots bitches."

I'd be lying if I said it was an accident when I reached across Lily to get my drink and grazed her boob. I had touched a couple in the last year, but none were nearly as sweet and perfect as these.

"Watch it perv. Sam, tell your brother that rubbing my tit isn't part of the game."

I fully expected my sister's wrath, but once again today was full of surprises.

"Well Lil, give it a few more rounds and it might be."

Emma made a toast that had something to do with welcoming Noah and I to college life and all that goes along with it, then she slammed back her shot, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. A small drop of the clear liquid dripped onto her chest and started running down the cleavage before us.

"One of you boys want to get that?"

Like school kids we both put our arms in the air. Sam laughed and said "Jesus Christ".

Noah was closer so he leaned over and licked the valley in front of him. Emma didn't flinch but Noah's boner was poking a tent in his shorts.

It was a missed opportunity to put my face between Emma's tits, but I didn't think much about it. It didn't upset me, but Lily threw me a bone anyway.

"Disappointed baby?" She took her empty shot glass and dripped what liquid was left, onto her rock-hard nipple. I looked at Sam, back at Lily, back to Sam. I wanted permission, but I didn't know from whom. "Well?"

That was all I needed. I cupped my hand to the under part of the most beautiful breast that I had ever had the pleasure of touching and sucked its nipple into my mouth. Like Noah, I let out a moan.

"You like that baby?" Twirling my tongue around the hard nub, I forced myself to release it.

"Yes. Yes, I do."

"Good, so do I. Now go easy on me in the game and I'll let you do it again sometime."

"Lil, stop teasing my brother."

"I'm not teasing anybody. You saw his cock just like me and Emma did. I'd fuck that boy in a heartbeat."

All I heard Sam say was her famous, "Down bitch" as she took her spot at the table.

The dice rattled loudly over the background music. Each of the girls thought that they were on some Clandestine Operation. They showed each what was under their cups to try and win the game.

"One 2." Lily squeaked out her first bet with a chuckle.

"Two 2's." Here we go again. Sam and the girls planned on playing it safe.

"Twelve 5's." What in the actual fuck? Emma was playing by a set of different rules. Noah looked around the table. Stopping at each set of titties in front of him. He stopped at Emma and I knew what he was thinking, "We're about to get a close-up look at Emma's snatch, Lily's whatever, and Sam's tits.

"Spot on Casper."

But it wasn't to be.

There was only seven 5's on the whole table. Noah gave a low, "fuck" and waited for his punishment.

"Well Ark Boy, lets get a look at that dick of yours." Emma took great pride in Noah's pain, but like a trooper, he stood-up and flashed his rock-solid dick for the prescribed 10 seconds.

Sam started the next hand and things went very slowly. The round ended up getting back to her with the call being ten 3's. Eleven 3's might have been what I thought, but Sam bumped it up.

"Eleven 6's."

"Twelve 6's." Emma didn't hesitate for even a second.

"Oh, fuck you both. That's half the dice on the table. You're a Liar." But it wasn't.

With 6's and 1's combined, there was more than enough to meet quota. Lily reached across the table and held out her hand. Everyone knew what she was waiting for. Two girls and one guy, naked.

The very next hand changed my life forever.

Emma started low and Noah pounced.

"Seven 4's."

"Nine 4's."

"Ten 4's." Lily had jumped on the bandwagon.

Sam looked at us all for a sign, but nobody was giving anything away.

"Eleven 4's"

Emma lifted her cup before she said "La, la, la, Liar". The rest of us followed suit. Sam and Lily were the only ones with 4's, but they only had a combined three of them.

"Get those tits out Sam. Let the boys have a look." Emma was at the very least, gloating in victory.

"I'm not about..." She looked me directly in the eyes. "Oh, fuck you guys."

The next 10 seconds would be etched into my memory forever. Sam's tits were every bit as nice as Lily's. They were slightly bigger, while the nipples and areolas were smaller and darker. In a word, they were spec"fucking"tacular. Sister or not, I couldn't take my eyes off of them

"Time." Emma broke the spell, but Noah and I both watched until they were once again hidden from sight.

"Pee break."

Everyone got up from the table except Noah.

"What's the matter, Ark Boy, boner stopping you from getting up?" Lily had joined Emma in taunting my friend.

"Well Lily, we have a much hard time hiding our excitement, then you do yours." She turned to me like I was breaking a code.

"What the hell makes you think that I'd ever get excited playing a game with you punks?"

I pointed down. "Your chair."

Sam looked down and noticed the same wet slime that I did.

"Jesus Christ Lil."

When it came time to change up seats, everyone was naked but my sister. She at least still had her bottoms on. She had lost her top, Emma had given us the 10 second pussy show and my shorts were history.

Sam was upset about losing her top and called Lily a cheater because of it. Cheater? Wasn't that how the whole game had started with them?

I was now seated between Lily and Sam. Emma was beside her, with Noah next.

The game was now to the point where things were getting out of hand. With four of us naked and having had shown yourselves off, there was nothing left but dares.

Going in reverse order things got crazy. For the first time one of us touched the other as a dare. Emma had to let Noah play with her tits for 30 seconds, anything that he wanted. The way that he suckled I was sure that she was going to have a hickey. Sam got lucky and stayed out of trouble. I got called on a lie and had to stand-up and rub my dick for 30 seconds. But, on the next round Noah changed things up.

"Eight 3's." Lily made the call with conviction

"You sure?" Noah asked.

"Got four of them right there under my cup, wanna see?"

"As a matter of fact, I do, liar."

Everyone lifted and there wasn't enough.

Lily gulped at the air in defeat. "I suppose that you wanna suck my tits too?"

"Nope. We're way to deep in the game for that. I want you to suck Sam's dick for 2-mintues."

"Boy Sam or girl Sam?"

"The only one that really has a dick."

Nobody moved. The booze and excitement had kicked in big time. This was either going to be the end for the day or we were going to head down a completely different path. When Lily hesitated for a bit too long, Noah pushed her buttons.

"No problem if you don't wanna do it. You can quit the game and sit over there, while the rest of us play." Lily took exception.

"Well you don't see his cock anywhere near my mouth, do you asshole? Get the fuckin thing up here and start the goddamn timer.

Hesitating, I looked at my sister for permission. When she shrugged her shoulders, I stood with my dick in my hand. I was shaking so much that it was waving about like Harry Potter waves his fucking wand.

"If you cum in my mouth, I swear to fuck, I'll kill you." It was a direct order from Lily

"Thought girls liked that?" Noah asked at the same time as Lily's lips slid down the length of my shaft.

"I bet a fucking guy must have told you that." Emma was staring at Lily, but still threw a shot at Noah.

I moaned. I couldn't help myself. I looked at Sam, but she was busy watching her friend suck me. Everyone was watching her suck me. It felt better than the only other time I had had a blow job...by a long shot. Lily knew what she was doing, and her mouth was warm, wet and inviting.

Putting my hand on the side of Lily's head, I wrapped my fingers in her soft, damp hair. Her tongue cradled my shaft as she bobbed her head. It licked whatever pre-cum was oozing out. If Emma hadn't called "tiiiiime", I would have come any second.

What struck me as funny was that no one had their hands above the table but me, and when Emma reached for her cup, 2 of her fingers looked very shiny.

Sam lost next and pulled off her bottoms in a way that no one saw a thing. But when she lost her second time in a row, she had no option but to show off the goods.

Her feet on the chair like her friends before her Sam parted her legs to expose her womanhood. Lily leaned over my shoulder pressing her naked titties into my back.

Unlike her friends, Sam was smooth and bald down there. Her puffy lips were full and meaty, and lefty nothing to the imagination, she was soaked.

"Time. Nice twat Sam." Emma pushed her luck with the Queen Bee and got stung. The very next hand played against her, Sam called "Liar" and won. This wasn't going to be pretty.

Sam looked around the garage as if she had something in mind. Emma was for sure nervous at the very least. After about 30 seconds, Lily asked her, "Whatcha looking for?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe something for Em to stick up her "nice twat". How about that Em?"

"Sam, I'm..."

"No. No. No. I've got an even better one. Emma, spread em wide open for us. Noah's going to go down on you for 2-minutes. Aren't ya Noah." Noah nodded yes at his good fortune. Emma's reluctance was keeping Sam waiting. "Well, are you calling the game?"

"Fuck you Sam." Emma lifted her legs giving Noah all the access that he needed.

Not once did Emma's glare leave Sam. She gave her so-called friend the evil death stare for the full 2-minutes, and all the rest of us saw was the back of Noah's head.

"Time."

Noah's face looked like a glazed donut when he sat back in his chair, but he was ready to go.

"Who's, fuckin turn is it anyway?"

I don't know how or even why, but I lost to Lily and was expecting her to request something on one other the other girls, but she surprised everyone.

"Sam, boy Sam, has to finger me for 2-minutes so that I can see if he's any better at it then his sister." Mine and Noah's mouths were open wide in a fly catching position. "Well, I'm not waiting all day." She was looking right at me.

On my knees beside her chair, Lily swung up one of her legs and I pushed my middle finger through the wet lips of her pussy. A moan escaped her, but I wasn't sure if it was real or was just to piss off my sister.

Every pass made the digit wetter and wetter, until I buried it inside her.

"Fuck, one more." Lily requested another and I was more than willing to accommodate her. With my second finger in alongside the first, and my thumb rubbing her clit, Noah would tell me later that it looked like I was carrying a 10-pin bowling ball. "Come here."

Lily had her hand on the back of my head pulling it up to her. She knew what she wanted when she forced her lips against mine. Our tongues danced for a few second before she stiffened and said, "Suck my nipples".

Dropping my face down, my mouth found what it was after.

"Time."

"Fuck you. Don't stop." I continued sucking and moved my thumb faster over her clit.

"Time."

"Almost...here."

"TIME!!!" Emma's high-pitched scream hold us to stop.

"Fuuuuuuuccccccckkkk." Lily's legs clamped together over my hand almost crushing it with her firm, fleshy thighs. Her body gave off small tremors. The aftershocks of her orgasmic earthquake. It had nothing to do with skill from my hand and mouth. It was pure adrenalin and shear horniness on her part.