Liars Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah and I sat at the table rock hard. Lily was soaked, I could attest to that much. And from what we all saw earlier, so was Emma. As far as Sam went, I had noticed that she was soaked. It was very obvious Also obvious was the fact that Sam was visibly pissed off.

Two turns latter Sam made a shot induced mistake and Noah begged Emma to call "Liar". The call became a very weird moment for me. Lily on her knees licking my sister to the edge, but 2 minutes wasn't nearly enough. I wished that my view was better, but just hearing and knowing what was going on made it a first for me. The very first live girl-on-girl action I had ever witnessed, but it wasn't the last.

The dice weren't very friendly after that. Emma lost four times in a row. The first time she ended up with my face buried deep in her snatch and the second time she ended up with a mouth full of Noah's cum. It wasn't what was supposed to happen, and it definitely wasn't supposed to end that way, but a 2-minute blow job, was 90-seconds longer than required to get him to pop. Emma spit the spooge on the floor and used the rest of her drink to rinse away the taste. The third loss changed things up as Sam told Emma that she had to go down on Lily for 2 minutes. Lily didn't hesitate for a second when it came to spreading her legs, and without a lot of complaining, Emma got down on her knees in front of her friend. When time was up, Emma stood and surprised Noah by kissing him. Noah got a free taste of Lily. Lastly, Emma had to take a long single lick of my sister Sam's asshole. I honestly thought that that's where the game would end, but Emma's tongue slid its way over the puckered hole leaving a wet trail, and the game went on.

Directional play changed again, and everyone played cautiously. There was lots of licking, a little bit of sucking, some poking, a bit of nibbling and I watched my sister wrap her hand around my best friend's dick and give him 9 strokes. One for each of the dice that she lied about having.

I started, and when it got to Sam, she made the call that anyone at the table would have made, but Emma was out for revenge and yelled "Liar" as loud as she could. Cups lifted and Sam was one die short of achieving her targeted goal. Emma appeared to be more than a little satisfied with the outcome.

"Well Sammie baby...unlike you did to me, I'm going to give you a choice. Both choices are for 2-minutes and you get to pick. Either Sam goes down on you, or you go down on him. Same things that I did, if I correctly recall you telling me to do so."

The only sound in the garage was the music playing in the background. Noah's jaw was so far open that his chin seemed to be resting on his dice. We waited and waited. After what seemed to be an eternity, Emma used the same words that Lily had told me, "well, I'm not waiting all day".

"Fuck you Em, game over. Mom's home in 30-minutes, so clean this shit up."

The 4 of us watched as she departed. Her fantastic, still naked ass and body, being wrapped up in a towel as she walked out of the garage and headed toward the house.

I don't know why Sam told us the clean-up. There wasn't a mess. A couple of empty drink cans but that was it. Everyone had a stunned look about how quickly the game had ended.

The scaping of the dice and cup on the table caught my attention. "Just you and me. You ready big boy? I've been watching you, and all day you've been looking at me through your "I wanna fuck you so bad, glasses"." Lily shook her dices and put them down. "Five 6's."

"Liar?" I had no idea why she was willing to continue, but I played along.

"Okay, so I'm not that good of a liar. All this licking and poking has me all horned up, so you've got 5-minutes to fuck me and make me cum. After that, I'm sure your sister will be back in here looking for all of us. And if she finds you with your cock in me, we're all dead." She held out her hand as she stood. It wasn't too far for me to follow. I sat on the couch and she straddled her legs over mine and started to lower herself down.

"Do I need a condom?"

"Dude, I've known you forever. I know how little sex you've had and with whom. We're both clean, believe me. Plus, I'm 22 for fuck sakes. You think I'm not on the pill? Just put your cock in me."

Watching as her wet puffy lips lowered onto me, I felt the moist heat surround me as she pushed down with her hips. My hands filled with her perky tits and our mouths joined together for the second time. Lily moved nothing like the other 2 girlfriends that I had sex with. Her hips danced to a slow erotic, almost hypnotic tune, and her inner muscles choked my shaft with her killer grip.

"You like that baby? You wanna cum in me?"

I just nodded my head. Like it? That was an understatement. Lily was sexy, tight and willing to let me have sex with her. Cum in her? She didn't need to ask me that question, because she knew perfectly well that at this point, that was all that I wanted.

The grunts beside us were more of a distraction than a turn on. Emma was holding the edge of the table and Noah was holding her hips as he pounded her from behind. Her large pendulum boobs swung back and forth. Her big nipples scrapping the tables surface with each thrust.

"I want to taste you." Lily shook her head no. "I need to."

"No time."

"Please." It was something that I wanted to try with Lily, but until today I had never had the opportunity. That was until right now, and now I wanted to taste her badly.

Lily leaned back, moving her chest away from mine, she reached down between her legs and scooped what she could of her wetness onto her fingers.

"Here, suck these. Taste my cunt. That's all you baby. Your big cock is making those girl juices flow." She pressed her fingers past my lips until my tongue was lapping at her sweet juices. Her hips kept bouncing on me. On a mission to make me cum. "I promise I'll let you eat me next time. I'll let you lick me all night."

"Oh, oh, oh." Emma was panting like she was overheated. Noah released her hips and grabbed ahold of her big tits as he let fly into her. Emma's tits mashed his hands onto the table beneath them, locking him into place. "Yes, baby, yes."

The sight of that, together with the taste and feel of Lily had my cock pulsing.

Working her fingers between us, Lily ravaged her clit.

I wanted to see more. I wanted to watch Lily's cunt enveloping my dick, but her chest was pressed to mine, as she rocked her hips.

"Hold on baby, all...most...there..." Lily's hips worked their magic. Her pussy caressed me until she gave me permission. "Now baby, now. Do it, cum right now."

And, for the very first time in my life, I came in an unprotected pussy.

With her lips mashed against mine, Lily spoke into my mouth, "Shit baby, so good, so fuckin good. Your sister's gonna kill me."

My cock was still hard and ready to go. I wanted to keep pumping, but Lily was pushing away. I tried to roll her over so that I could get on top, but she held the high ground.

"Sam, I promise you, you don't wanna have your sister find us like this."

Releasing my hold, Lily got off of me, letting two droplets of cum drip down onto my leg. Her naked bronzed skin was shiny with a glimmering sheen of sweat from making love. Bending she took me into her mouth and gave me a quick rinse. When she thought that I was clean enough to pass, she licked my leg and pulled me down to her for a kiss.

When she popped my lips free from hers, she picked up my shorts and used the inside to wipe my dripping spend from her pussy.

"I don't wanna piss your sister off, but you and me, we're doin this again, for sure. Either right here in front of her, or someplace else. I promise you that."

"Em, clean up your twat and put those tits away. Noah get some shorts on." Lily was barking orders while she put on her own suit. Apparently, when the Queen Bee was away, she was next in charge.

The sliding door to the house slammed closed alerting us all. Just as she had been told to, Emma scrambled to pull up her suit bottoms and Noah did his best to hide his still semi hard cock.

Sam stormed back in through the same side door that she had earlier exited. Everyone was ready for her. Cans were in the recycle bin. The multi-colored dice put back in the bowl from which they had come and the cups were put away. She had no idea that things had gotten out of hand. In fact, she looked at me and said, "really?", because of the wood that I was still sporting in my shorts.

Noah headed home, but not before hugging me and confirming to me that today was the "best fucking day" of his life. It had to have been. We had known each other since we were kids, and this was the first time that we had ever dreamed of anything even remotely this crazy.

Sam and her friends headed inside. I made a mental note to never question how "hot" they were ever again. I went out outside to check the drainage ditch and found it was working great. Even though it had stopped raining just earlier, there wasn't any standing water by mom's garden.

Mom came out the back door to find me soaking in the pool. The water felt good. A cleansing after a day of getting dirty in more ways than one."

"Hey Sammy, is Sam here? I saw the girls walking home."

"She was an hour ago. They were all upstairs. Not sure now though."

"Must be in the bathroom. I called up and she didn't...oh my god, that's perfect. Thank-you so much Sammy. Did Noah help you?"

"Yeah, we got it done just when the rain came."

"What do I owe him, and you for that matter?"

"You don't owe me anything, and I think that Noah would say the same thing." If I told her why, she would probably have a stroke.

"Well thanks kid. You were always my favorite / only son. I left $30 on the counter. You and Sam order a pizza tonight. Dad and I are going out for dinner with the Spenser's, then we're playing cards."

"Okay, thanks."

The double cheese, double pepperoni showed up 45-minutes after I ordered it. I took my half and went out to the garage. I still hadn't seen Sam since she had gone into the house with her friends. Eating out here and playing a bit of XBOX was probably my best option. Stay out of her way and what could happen?

I hadn't even finished my first slice and the game hadn't even finished formatting when I heard the sound of the sliding glass door on the house closing.

Sam came into the garage with all of her slices decked one on top of the other. Setting her plate on the table, she went to the fridge and got herself a bottled water. Considering that it had been well over 2-hours since our game had finished, Sam was still wearing her bathing suit.

Her glaring look seemed to burn my skin. I was sitting on the couch playing my game, while she watched me, and it made me feel uneasy. She didn't speak, she just chewed and stared until I couldn't take it anymore.

"What? What the hell did I do wrong?"

An arched eyebrow gave me some indication that she thought I should know exactly what is was that she was pissed about. Using her napkin to wipe away some of the sauce that marked her lower lip, I believed that she was about to tell me, but she didn't.

3 more laps of my race went by and the pressure was too much. I dropped from 2nd place to 10th. My neck felt like it was on fire from my older sister staring at me. There was no more sense in trying to play my game. My concentration had gone for a shit. I tossed the paddle down beside me on the couch and turned toward her.

Her tanned skin looked shiny and smooth as she sat in the same chair where I'd earlier saw her naked tits and pussy for the very first time.

I watched her consume a full piece of pizza. Tiny bites at a time, her perfect white teeth sawing effortlessly through the cheese and dough. Each bite, chew and swallow made her look like she was masterminding a flawless crime. When she finished, she licked her fingers and her tongue came out just far enough to circle her lips top to bottom, ensuring that they were spotless. Every single one of her actions would have gone unnoticed in the past, but now, after the events of today, every little movement she displayed, made me aroused.

"What Sam? I can't read your fucking mind, tell me what's up?"

Getting up from the couch, I did my best to conceal my excitement and sat across the table from her. The arched eyebrow was back. Looking directly at my crotch, Sam gave her head a shake and spoke for the first time.

"Didn't you get enough this afternoon?"

"No, not really, you?" Why lie? The afternoon ended way faster than I wanted it to.

"Me? In case you didn't notice baby brother, nobody but Lily touched me."

"That's on you. You coulda told anyone what to do, you won lots."

"Yeah, well it didn't work out that way, did it?"

"Seems that you had lots of chances to switch things around." She was still staring right at me. For the first time in what seemed like minutes, she blinked.

"Did you fuck Lil?"

"Why don't you ask her?"

"Oh, I did."

"And?"

"Fuck you Sam, tell me."

"I didn't."

"Liar."

"That's not the first time that I've been called that today. But what if I did, would you be mad, or would you be jealous?" The blinks were back, and she lowered her head a bit to hide what I imagined to be shame.

"Both."

"What, are you two like a couple or something?"

"Sometimes..." I knew my mouth was open, but I couldn't help myself. My sister had boyfriends, but the news that she also had a "girlfriend" surprised me.

"Sometimes, what?" It took Sam time, but she told me.

"Sometimes, we help each other out. We both like guys, but there aren't a lot to choose from at school and basically none that take our courses, and those that do, aren't...well, they aren't interested in girls."

I wasn't surprised at that. Lily had told us almost as much, earlier when she said that she wanted to see how well I fingered her, compared to my sister.

"Well?"

"Well what Sam?"

"Tell me."

"Nothing happened. We cleaned-up, just like you told us to. You came right back after you stormed out. You would have noticed if we did." It wasn't the first time that I'd lied to my sister, and it surely wouldn't be the last. But telling her the truth may have hurt her more than I wanted.

"Sam, I'm sorry that I let things get outta hand. I should have stopped it." She looked like she was seriously upset by not protecting me.

"Stopped it? Are you kidding? It was the best day of summer, by a long shot. Stopped it? I wish that it would have went further. I would have emptied my bank account for it to go a couple more times around the table."

"What would you have done if, if I had gone through with what Em told me I to do?"

"Hard to say. Guess we'll never know, because you stopped it pretty quick when she made that suggestion."

Sam nervously flicked her finger around in the bowl of dice like it was a bowl of popcorn and she was looking for that special kernel. After a few seconds she plopped her dice on her table. They were red. Always red. Never did she used a different color. And if by chance the red ones were taken by another player, she would refuse to play until she got her dice. Piling them one on top of the other, she covered the leaning pile with her favorite black cup and shook her arm.

"Two 5's." She was once again staring at me.

"You didn't even look."

"Don't need to. Get your dice."

Picking through the bowl I grabbed 5 of the large see-through green cubes with white markings, and a random cup. Rattling them over my head like a resort bartender shakes a drink, I dropped the cup open end down and like Sam, I didn't look under it.

"Two 6's."

"Three 3's."

"Four 4's."

"Five 5's."

"Six 6's."

"Bold move baby brother, but you're a liar." And I was. I had a straight run from 1 to 5. She had a 6 and two pair that didn't help me. "Lose the shorts."

"But, it's just us?"

"What, am I not good enough for you?"

"It's not that. It just, well you know...I'm, well I'm a little bit. Fuck it." She did know and from her look, she didn't care.

Why was I worried? See had seen me naked earlier, and it was hard. She watched it get sucked, and it was hard then also. So, it wasn't a big deal, was it? I stood and pulled the shorts down over my hips.

Her cup shook again and so did mine. I started.

"Four 2's"

"Five 4's." It was a guessing game at this point. Neither of us chose to look under our cups.

"Nope. Liar."

Wrong. She had four of them and I had two more. That was more then she needed.

"Play with it for 2-minutes."

I knew what the "it" was, and "it" was already hard and ready to go.

"We don't have a timer."

"Don't worry, I'll count in my fucking head. Just do it." Her voice was almost angry.

My hand wrapped my shaft like it had hundreds maybe thousands of times in the past, only this time I didn't want to finish. I wanted this to last longer, much longer. Sam watched intently, only once did she move her ass on her chair. And at what I would have estimated to be around 4-minutes, she said "time".

The third roll proved to be my luckiest of the day. With four wild 1's, I easily made my quota of five 3's.

"Strip." Sam didn't bother to untie her top, she just pulled it over her head and rolled her dice. "No, no baby. Both pieces."

"No fair, you only took off one piece."

"Yeah, but you only told me to take off one." Sam filled her lungs with a deep breath which caused her boobs to raise up high on her chest. That would have been enough to make me happy, but she stood and looped her fingers into the sides of her bottoms.

The thin cloth stuck to the lips of her bald pussy. There was a build up of her secretions acting like an organic glue. It held tight until the material snapped downward, breaking the slimy bond. I didn't lose eye contact with it until she sat back down.

"Well?" Sam broke the trance.

"Well what?"

"Roll."

I started as low as possible with one 2. Sam followed suit with one 3 and the back and forth battle continued right up until she said six 5's. The game of cat and mouse was bound to have a loser, but now bad could it be?

"Liar."

When Sam couldn't produce what she had called, she assumed that she, like me, would be putting on a show for my benefit. Lifting her feet to rest on the seat of the chair, she spread her legs and moved her fingers to her wetness. I watched as she parted her lips and curled her middle finger into herself. Up, in and out of sight.

"Start counting."

"Why? You're doing this on your own. I didn't tell you to do it." With an almost disappointed look on her face, Sam dropped her feet back to the floor.

"Okay, what's it gonna be then?"

"I want you to stroke me like you did Noah."

Sam gave me the come hither with her thin index finger and didn't hesitate for a second. She wrapped her soft warm hand around my shaft and started to stroke me. Unlike Noah, my sister added a few extra. Then she dropped it like a hot potato and shook her cup.

For the second turn in a row, she lost.

Lily had made me a promise earlier, but I was addicted to pussy and I wanted to taste another one, and I couldn't wait for one of Sam's friends.

"I want to go down on you for 2-minutes."

"You what? Why do you want to do that? You won."

"I don't know why. I just want to taste you.

This might just be what was needed to bring an end to the game. Hell, it should end the game. Common sense said as much. Brothers and sisters don't play games like this where the stakes are that high. I fully expected a slap, at the very least. And when Sam got up and turned away from the table, I thought that it was over.

Instead, she picked up her favorite pillow and put it down on the worn leather chair, sat on it, and lifted her legs over the cool leather arms, exposing herself to me. She was wide open for my dining pleasure.