Liars Dice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well? You asked for it. Go ahead. It's all yours."

Unlike Emma, Sam had no hair. There was nothing tickling my nose as I pressed my face to her. I lacked experience in the oral department. I looked up to my sister for signs and direction, and at first she gave me nothing. Her head was tilted back, and it looked like her eyes were closed.

My tongue parted her lips for the first time releasing a flow of her tangy, sweet nectar. I was instantly in love with her taste. I tried to lick everything. I pressed my tongue deep, trying to bury it, and Sam pulled on my head.

"No. Lick the clit."

And that's what I did. Sam moved and bucked on my face. Her moans came soft and often. I moved around a bit. Licking and sucking her meaty lips and not once did she stop me. Instead she finally provided some much-needed positive re-enforcement. "Harder" "Softer" "Just like that". Apparently, if she was going to let me do it, she was going to have me do it right.

There was no need a timer. The 2-minutes had long passed when my sister grabbed my hair and pulled me in.

"Jesus Christ Sammy, just like that. Don't stop."

Stopping was not on the agenda, but I did push my middle finger into her, I placed it under my tongue and pushed it in. All the while I continued blasting away at her sensitive clit.

"Gaaawd." Sam tensed and stopped moving. Her hands held me tight to her while I continued. Flick, plunge, flick, plunge, flick, plunge. "Enough, enough, stop."

Sam had came on my face. I was disappointed that it was over, yet I was relieved that I was able to pleasure her enough that she was able to climax.

Her head was still pointed skyward and her hands had released their grip on my ears. I moved up and rested my chest on Sam crotch and belly. My mouth was perfectly aligned with her titties. When I cupped one and suckled the other, I heard her groan. They tasted and felt magnificent. I would find out later that they were very sensitive, and Sam loved having them played with.

My older sister pushed my head off of her body and stood in front of me. Pulling me up to her, our lips met for a gentle kiss. Our tongues danced as Sam tasted herself in my mouth. She kept her lips pressed to mine for as long as she could, but her body was turning away from me. When it came to a stop, her long hair was dangling in her face, and the firm cheeks of her ass were pressed up against my hard cock.

She was wrapped in my arms. Her warm body held tight against me. I would have stayed like this all night, but Sam pulled my arms apart and leaned down.

With her stomach pressed against the cool back of the leather chair, Sam lifted one of her leg onto the seat. In this position she was fully exposed, and it left no doubt what she wanted.

Nerves and fear struck me at the same time. I was shaking as I tried to align my cock, but I couldn't. I had done this before. Well never like this. Never with my sister and never in a position that looked as sexy as this, but I had done "this" before. Hell, I'd done it earlier today, but I couldn't control my shaking.

"It's okay baby, here."

Sam reached between her legs and eased the fully inflated head of my cock to her lips. Rubbing it around slightly to lube it up, I felt the opening giving way.

"There you go baby, put it in."

The point of no return was long gone. I wanted this more than life itself. Grabbing my older sister by her smooth lean hips, I pushed forward. Every inch of me buried itself into her. We both groaned. We both knew how taboo having sex together was, but it was something that we both wanted, or at the very least, needed.

"Fuck Sam, you feel so good." Jinx. Same idea. Same words, at the exact same time.

My hips stopped shaking and I started moving with a bit of control. From where I was standing the view was perfect. Sam's face lay on the chair as she looked back at me. Her hair hung off to the side, waterfalling down toward the ground. Her right hand clutched at the pillow that she had sat on a short time ago. Her back was arched to point her ass in my direction. And her ass, that beautiful fucking ass with its cute little pucker brown hole was staring at me. But the best view was that with every thrust into her, I pushed and pulled out the excess meat of her juicy pink lips, giving me the absolute best view of us fucking.

"Sam, I'm close." My speed had ramped up so much that my sister was grunting every time I pushed into her. I could hear and feel my balls slapping against her wetness.

"No...Sam...can't...cum...in...me...not... proooo...fuuuuuuck...coming." I could feel her pushing back against me. She wasn't trying to get me to stop, she was pushing me in deeper.

I understood what she was trying to say, but the same hand that was once clutching a pillow now held my wrist tightly. Pushing as tight as I could to her ass cheeks, I was buried deeper than I thought possible. My seed flew out of me and shot deep into the depths of my sisters waiting vagina.

"Noooooo, not in...oh fuck yes. That feels sooooo fucking good."

My creamy white spend was frothing up around my shaft as I continued having sex with my unprotected sister. The idea of the one-off event kept me hard. I didn't want it to end. I never wanted it to end.

Sam pulled my hand to her tit and curled her fingers to show me what she like and what she wanted. Our second round was slower paced and lasted a lot longer than our first adventure. More loving and less hurried, with just the right amount of raw sex. I caressed her shoulder. Held her breasts. Put my hand on the curved arch of her back. Grabbed a handful of her hard ass. All things that brought soft moans and groans from deep inside of her.

She didn't just lay still and let me do all the work. Sam reached between her legs and cupped my balls. She held my hips and dug her nails into my skin when she got close. She alternated between squeezing her tits and nipples, to frigging her clit furiously.

Her body tensed beneath me. I could feel her clamping down on me. I could smell the raw, wild smell of our sex. Sam was leaking girl cum all over my shaft. She was there.

"Now, Sammy. Fuck me hard baby. Harder. Oh yeah, just like that. Gawd...just like...oh...now...do it now."

I wrapped me hand in my sister's silky, dark mane and pulled her head back so that her face was aimed back, toward me. I wanted to look into her eyes when it happened. And it did, Sam's eyes stared into my soul as I came into her for the second straight time.

My sexy older sister released her grip on me as she relaxed onto the back of the leather sofa. I still couldn't get enough of her. I kissed her sweaty back, licking the salty sweat from her skin. Moving down, I tenderly bit each of her ass cheeks leaving a small pinkish love mark. Sam ground her ass sexily against my face and giggled, but we were done for the night, or at least I should say that I was.

Our lips met and my older sister kissed me hard. Her head pulled away and she looked into my eyes.

"Me or her?"

"What?"

"Was it better with me, or her."

"You." My single word was barely audible, but I couldn't lie to her. Not after what we just did.

"Don't ever lie to me again, got it?" She didn't wait for my reply. "Sammy, I...I really don't know what to say, but you know that I love you right?"

She pressed her tongue between my lips, and we stood glued to each other for what seemed like hours.

"Let's get in the pool. I'm leaking your spunk all over the floor."

Nudity would be a no-no in our backyard. The "parents" could come home anytime. If they came in through the front door, they would be undetected until it was too late and finding us like naked would tough to explain. Suited up we plunged into the 4 feet of pool water and rinsed away the evidence of our love making.

"Later kid." Were Sam's parting words. She had showered, up on a sundress and pulled her wet hair up into a ponytail. The sound of her car backing out of the driveway left me feeling empty, which was odd. I had just had the best day of my life and I wanted to talk about it with her.

I knew that she was my sister, but I couldn't help and wonder if it would ever happen again. Fortunately, I didn't have to wait long.

A couple of hours after Sam had left, I got a text from an unknown number. It turned out to be a number that I would immediately add to my contacts.

One after another came pictures of three different sets of boobs. After I had time to inspect them thoroughly, came the pussy pictures. Tasteful, with legs closed. It wasn't hard the pick out who was who, and I'd recognize that flaming red bush anywhere. They were all so different in their own way that I knew which body parts belonged to which girl.

After a few minutes passed, a couple of really sexy pictures of Lil's tits and pussy came to me.

Sam. It's Lil. You can save those last ones of me. Don't tell your sister. Sam says that your folks are out of town tomorrow. She wants you to find out if "Ark Boy" is available to come over. If so, you guys better rest up baby, because we're doin round # 2 of Liar's Dice.