Libby Ch. 02 - Left Field

Story Info
Under another’s spell.
3.4k words
4.6
3.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Her introduction to lesbian sex had come completely left field, until that fateful evening she had been 100% straight, she loved cock. She loved sucking it, fucking, feeling it and tasting it and although she still liked it, her view had skewed significantly. Now she looked at any reasonable looking female evaluating what sort of potential lover they might be. It didn't matter if they served Libby in a bar or restaurant, if she bumped into them in a shop or it was one of her work colleagues.

After all it was a colleague who had seduced Lib, they met up when Jac's schedule allowed but it wasn't enough for Lib. She found herself sitting at her desk mashing her thighs together, it provided a heartbeats relief and then seemed to intensify her need all the more. She would take extended trips to the toilet to play with her pussy but that too just seemed to build the need. She needed pussy and she needed it soon.

Lib's dilemma was how could she find out if a woman was receptive to another woman's advances. She herself had been completely clueless and yet Jac had wowed the younger woman into submission, the alcohol had helped but all the same Lib had been such an easy conquest. Lib could hardly complain about Jac who was so busy she was rarely in the office, but it drove the young brunette crazy that she couldn't get enough pussy.

Just as she was trying to come up with a potential seduction candidate, Faye walked towards Lib's desk. Faye was a new recruit in the company's Marketing Department and for someone who needed to potentially schmooze potential clients her hair colouring and attire choices were a little extreme to say the least. Faye noticed Lib's far away expression and stopped at the older woman's desk to ask, "Everything alright, you seem to be a million miles away then?"

Lib shook her head, looked up at her visitor and smiled before saying "Oh if only I could tell you but I'm afraid it would make your hair curl if I said."

Faye had a shocked expression, shuffled around Lib's side of the desk and took a seat, bringing her chair up until her knee touched Lib's to ask in a whispered voice "Oh do tell. Is it something scandalous, salacious or naughty? I do hope so."

Lib looked at Faye noticing for the first time her lopsided smile. Her streak of yellow hair invariably grabbed your attention first, but Lib now looked deeper. As she did, she caught Faye give the older woman's full round breasts a quick once over which got her wondering again. Lib lowered her own voice to match Faye's asking, "What makes you think it might be naughty and what makes you think I'd divulge it?"

Faye shrugged and replied "Oh come on. I need something to make my monotonous job bearable and the thought of you doing naughty things sounds quite fun to me. After all no-one talks to me so you can be assured that your secrets stay just that -- secret. I look round at some of the folks here and wonder what home life is like. I suspect most of it is mundane and yet you; you're different. You have that smile and a twinkle in your eye."

This conversation was intriguing Lib now, so she asked "Hmmm. So, what sort of things have you had me pegged at doing?"

Faye put on a mock shocked expression when she asked, "How come I have to spill my beans before you spill yours?" Lib said nothing in return and just sat there looking the younger girl in the eye with a determined stare. In the battle of wills Faye caved almost immediately as she looked around to make sure no-one was listening and said "Well there was the one where you are in the kitchen at home in a long flowing dress, high heels and apron administering to you husband every need -- if you get my drift" again Libby's face remained neutral making it hard for Faye to read and so decided to add a little more daring response "but then the next image has you dressed in the full leather corset and stockings looking all Amazonian with two young girls curled at your feet just waiting to perform any task you ask of them. That one is my personal favourite."

Lib just sat there stunned beyond belief. The vision painted by Faye was quite vivid and made Lib suspect that Faye had a submissive side, much like she had demonstrated when Jac had seduced her initially and she had demonstrated a number of times since. What Faye's description had done was intensify the ache between Lib's legs and she gave a slight involuntary whimper so low that only Faye would have heard it.

Faye's expression returned to one of intrigue and asked, "I see the image appeals to you although I suspect you'd struggle to find a leather bodice to contain those babies" nodding down to Lib's chest. When the older woman gasped in shock Faye barked a laugh adding "What? people can hardly ignore those beauties. So, who would you have curled up at your feet?"

Lib took a few moments before replying "I'm still getting my head around the concept" and after another brief pause asked "I might be looking for applicants for the supplicant roles. Do you know anyone that might like the role?" This latter sentence was said with a slight smirk and raised eyebrows.

Faye giggled and replied "Now this conversation is getting interesting. As for applicants I can think of someone who might be tempted if they knew they could be getting their hands on those beauties" once again nodding down to Lib's chest.

Lib maintained the smirk and said "I can tell they've caught your attention, but I could get HR to reprimand you for inappropriate conduct in the office. Is this the first time or is your staring at them regularly?"

Faye looked back and said "If you were the sort to get offended you have put a stop to it by now. Something tells me you're enjoying the attention. If it helps those babies hold my attention every time I see you walking about the office. Now if you are going to report me to the grownups I might as well make it worth my while." Faye positioned her right-hand level with the desk and reached over for the underside of Lib's nearest breast.

Once again Lib looked shocked, and she was thankful her desk was tucked to the side of the least populated end office, and yet to Faye's delight the older woman neither moved away herself nor pushed Faye's hand away. The younger girl grew bolder and used little movements of her fingers to flex the flesh under her grip making Lib whimper slightly in response. "Mmmmm, I'm thinking someone likes that" said Faye with a rather smug look on her face.

Lib nervously looked around but the few colleagues nearby had their heads down. If truth be told she was rather enjoying the attention, so much so that she pressed her upper body fractionally forward so that Faye's hand had a firmer contact with her breast. She smiled at Faye as the younger girl replied to her own comment "Yes, someone is very much liking what I'm doing. Seeing as no-one can see, why don't you shuffle to the edge of your seat and fan your legs open for me?"

Lib looked at Faye with uncertainty but slowly edge her way forward and opened her legs as wide as her skirt would allow. Faye gave an approving "Mmmm. Good girl" and then moved her hand to Lib's knee where she stroked the soft flesh briefly before sliding her hand to the inside of her knee and slightly up her thigh. Lib was visibly squirming now that Faye's fingertips were casually tracing their way up the older woman's inner thigh.

Lib was disappointed when Faye removed her hand. The reason the younger woman freed her hand was so she could push the hem of Lib's skirt higher and push her legs wider. The hand then returned to its previous progress upwards while Lib was still whimpering ever so quietly. The fingertips worked higher as the flesh grew slightly softer but warmer. Lib had momentarily stopped breathing until Faye's fingertips grazed along the front of her panties. Lib let out another low whimper and held on the edge of her desk as she involuntarily reacted to the caressing. While her fingers continued their searching Faye leant forward so that her mouth was close to Lib's ear and said "I think someone likes this a lot. Your panties are damper than I've ever known any to be. You do want this to happen, don't you?" Faye was amazed that an innocent conversation had led to her seduction of her lust filled glances. She never thought she would have the chance with such a hot woman, let alone her seeming content to comply with everything that Faye suggested.

Lib turned her head slightly, looked out of the corner of her eye to make sure Faye was watching and nervously nodded a couple of times. After circling her fingers around a couple of times Faye moved her hand back to Lib's knee. "Take your book there and open it up, so it's stood up blocking the view" Faye instructed. It took a few moments for Lib's addled brain to process the instruction but then followed the order until Faye adjusted the book, so it obscured anyone's view. The younger woman then reached her hand back to Lib's breast and captured the slight bump of her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Lib titled her head back in response and groaned slightly louder than previously. "Shhh, this is our little secret remember" Faye whispered.

Lib nodded her understanding and so Faye continued with her fondling. She leant forward again and whispered "Would you mind if I got my mouth around these babies. They look delicious, they feel fabulous, and I bet they taste scrummy." Lib looked at her and shook her head making Faye grin broadly as she added "Would you mind if I took your panties off and licked your pussy." Lib was now biting her lower lip as she shook her head once more. What had started for the older woman as an idle conversation followed by a bit of harmless flirting had now led her to sitting there shaking while another woman was touching her in places that few had touched her. Faye decided one final step was needed in this seduction and so whispered "I want you to get up from your seat, come with me and go to the farthest storeroom. You will remove your blouse, bra and panties and you will submit to every and anything I ask of you."

Lib nodded and stood up from her chair without saying a word. Her legs started shaking and she reached a hand to her desk to steady herself. Faye stood and strode off towards the corridor and once out of sight of anyone else, turned to make sure Lib was following her. Libby had remained where she was but on seeing Faye look back, she immediately started walking toward her, all be it unsteadily. Faye turned and made her way to the room she had in mind safe in the knowledge that her conquest was following.

Lib walked as if in a trance. She had been the one sat there trying to work out who to seduce and yet she was the one that had been seduced completely out of the blue. She had been the meek and subservient one with Jac and now it appeared as if she was going down the same route with a younger woman who just started talking to her and had wound touching her in the most intimate ways possible. Did Faye sense her desperation, her need for pussy? Libby pushed the door and stepped inside. Faye smiled and said "Lock the door" which Libby didn't hesitate to comply. Once she saw how enthralled the twenty something was, Faye added further instruction in a stern voice "Take your top and bra off."

Lib turned from the door and took hold of the bottom of her top and lifted it up, over her head and arms and placed it down on a nearby shelf. Once that was done, she turned to Faye who said nothing but the determined look on her face left Libby in no doubt that she was expected to remove her bra but dare she? Lib reached both hands behind her, and Faye was treated to the full round breasts being pushed further out. Lib unclasped the bra and laid it down on her top. She looked the younger woman in the eye who immediately smiled on seeing the wonderful sight in front of her. Faye took a single step to close the gap between them, reached up her hand to capture Lib's right breast and leant forward so that she could capture her ripple, proud nipple between her lips so that she could suck at it longingly.

Libby tilted her head back, loving the way heat radiated from her breast to a point deep inside her lower stomach. She had always enjoyed the way that Jac showered her breasts with attention, and it seemed Faye was pretty much the same only this time Faye reached her right hand down to the hem of Libby's skirt, ducked her fingers underneath and raised the material until Lib's panties came into view. She then used her dexterous fingers to trace light patterns at the front of Lib's lacy panties until the older woman began to squirm at the dual attention. She may have been squirming but the most important aspect for Faye was that Lib was not pulling away and instead stayed resolutely in place so that the younger woman could have her way with her.

Libby's only reaction was to reach up and cradle the younger woman's head to her breast, it felt the most natural thing in the world. For her part Faye had stopped doubting herself that Lib would bring a halt to proceedings and simply rode the crest of the wave she was on. Getting her hands on Libby's impressive chest had made the younger girls pussy weep but now that she had her mouth on them, she doubted that she had ever been damper. It was almost like every Christmas had come at once.

"Oh god" exclaimed Lib "That's amazing but... but..." Faye feared with those stuttered words that she had pushed Lib too far and then came "would you mind putting your hand inside my panties?" and was music to Faye's ears. It meant Lib had bought into the shared experience.

Faye disengaged her mouth and crouched down in front of the older woman saying, "I can do better than that." She pulled Libby's cute little panties down, attached her mouth to the obviously enflamed clitoris and wormed two fingers into her sopping pussy. The fingers started a thrusting rhythm that was alternated with alternate crossing of the fingers that evolved into the younger woman starting to graze her fingertips across Lib's delicate g-spot.

This latter change sent Lib crashing into her climax as she bucked her hips as much as the confined space allowed. Jac made her come way better than her husband but here was another woman who eclipsed her other female lover. Faye changed her assault by extracting her fingers and delicately licking up the juices she had so easily produced until she felt Lib calm down a bit and then used her hands to stretch Lib already spread labia and drive her tongue to search between the swollen lips. Lib's response was to exclaim "Oh god, not again" while reaching behind Faye's head and trying to press the younger woman's face into her heated crotch.

Faye was loving the fact that Lib was taking such an active part in things. Although she had numerous fumbling experiences in her student days that involved getting other girls off with her fingers, her only other full-blown experience had seen her as the subservient role being seduced by a more aggressive lesbian but now it seemed Lib was happy playing that role allowing Faye to let her more creative side loose. Libby continued to ride Faye's face as the younger girl used her tongue and lips to alternate between Lib's clit and her pussy. Faye reached up with her free hand and captured Libby's ripe nipple between her thumb and forefinger, this combined with Faye sucking determinedly on Lib's clit while thrust two fingers into her pussy tipped Lib over the edge once again as she shook almost violently as a reaction to this combined assault.

Faye felt Lib start to frantically push her head away from her crotch as she gasped "No more. Please no more. I'm too sensitive" and duly collapsed on the floor on her knees once Faye had pulled back. The younger woman began to panic slightly as she knelt down beside her lover until Lib saw her concerned expression, drew in a deep breath and said, "I'm ok really, I've just never come like that before." Once Lib knelt up having suitably recovered, Faye stood up, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties down. She then positioned herself in front of the kneeling Lib and lifted her skirt; Lib was in no doubt what the younger woman needed -- little did Faye know it was just what Lib had wanted all along.

The brunette stunner leant her torso forward and craned her neck until her lips came into contact with Faye's rather large clit. The sheer size of the thing meant Lib had no trouble finding it and as she captured it between her lips and sucked her own pussy started to twitch. Faye grabbed the back of Lib's head and groaned "Oh yeah baby, that's good." The younger woman had been game for hooking up with Lib to get her hands on the older woman's glorious tits but a little part of the appeal was giving Lib her first taste of pussy -- little did she know that she was 9 months too late for that one.

Lib loved to suck on Jac's clit because of the way the other woman responded to the attention, but Faye's was a marvel to behold. It felt so nice to suck on, so fleshy and full, Lib immediately knew that she would be assuming this position with Faye on a regular basis. While sucking on the large muscle, Lib beat it repeatedly with the tip of her tongue and Faye was loving it, she said "Oh baby, you are a natural at this. I'm going to need you to do this regularly for me."

Lib looked up into Faye's face and once she saw the look of joy above her Lib licked her way down the splayed labia and drove her tongue as deep inside her lover as she could. Faye had to steady herself by gripping Lib's head with both hands as she ground her crotch into the beautiful face staring up at her. The piercing blue eyes never flinching as Faye pushed the face as deep into her pussy as possible. Faye decided that Libby was a natural submissive and vowed that she would have the older woman on her knees as regular as possible.

Faye's climax was very satisfying but having been at it for almost an hour the two decided to call a halt to today's activities but at various different times and by virtue of moving their location around, the two were able to meet up every second day. They even engineered a couple of evening get togethers at Faye's flat when the team was meeting up -- or at least that was how Lib sold it to her husband. Amazingly Lib was able to keep her relationship going with Jac without Jac or Faye knowing about the other.