All Comments on 'Liberal Leanings'

by PenPal2001

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
UHM

I actually liked the story but no alpha black man would let anybody call him a nigger. Real talk. You may want to Google "urban dictionary" for the next story and not generalize so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

I liked the gradual build up and changing dynamics. It really paid off toward the end when Lori laid out all the details!

ImSickImSickabout 8 years ago
you're a good writer

but in your last Stories the husbands accepted the lifestyle change and in this one they didn't you should let us know beforehand what kind of story it's going to be. Either a cuckold or a cuckold growing a pair but thank you for your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
all fun and games

its all fun and games until the white man stands up to the blackman right? then the white man is 'racist' becuz he refuses to be the blackman's victim and give him 'reparations' right? refusing to suffer humiliation and raise the blackman's baby makes him racist right? being born white means he is guilty of racism right? not the inmate fantasy the blackmen were expecting am i right?

bgblacknylonslvrbgblacknylonslvrabout 8 years ago
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

I loved that Jon finally left that cheating slut

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
Anonymous "all fun and games" has a point!!! *****

The double standard is staggering in this category! As long as the white husband in a story kowtows to the black man there isn't any racism. As soon as the white husband stands up for himself tho he is a racist???? I guess if Jon made Leon pay for what he did it would have really been racism huh?????

Thx for writing! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
once you go black.........

your a single mom!!!! hahahahaha!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

"She was his dark ebony princess and, at his suggestion, she wore her hair in African braids. Before too long, they got married and Jon and his new bride were blessed with a black baby of their own."

Real life Belgian model Stephanie Rose Bertram does have a white dad and a black mom but I must say she doesn't look that black to me. Not pure white either of course but like in a 3rd category altogether.

http://www.hawtcelebs.com/rose-bertram-in-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-2015-issue/

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading

And thanks for your comments. In the first week, over 15,000 people read the story but only 11 commented. Those comments, even the unkind ones, are much appreciated. I am always a bit puzzled by people who seek out an interracial sex story site and are put-off by racially charged fiction, but that is your prerogative. Please keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was me!

I think I made up about 14,500 of those views! Keep up the good work! Can't wait for more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The twist saved the story

I was so annoyed n angry how the white guy was portrayed weak in every sense n how the black man was portrayed all aggressive animal. Jumped to last page from 2nd. Was Surprised to read the ending. That twist in the end really did save the story.

Next time take it easy with stereotypes. I develope the characters in a better way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh.

Would have prefered Lori to stay with Leon and let him have a complete victory with her completing her transformation into his faithful white slut.

The ending is just sad. It's not a fulfilling for the readers who love interracial with bbc winning and it's not satisfactory for those who don't like it either.

Better to take a side.

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Good ending

The ending is what saved this story for me. Had Jon wanted to be a cuckold and Lori and Leon treated him as such with Jon participating then the fact that Lori got the piercings, tats and got pregnant would have been appropriate for the story line. I think with the way Lori and Leon treated Jon, the ending was inevitable and fitting. It's evident that Leon is nothing more than a user. Unfortunately for Lori, any hopes for finding a white guy who will put up with her shit and finds her art work attractive is remote. She is destined to just another tramp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you!

I'm such a big fan of the Black Man One story and I find it so hard to find other stuff out there like it so very glad to find a story so influenced by it.

AfetishlovaAfetishlovaover 7 years ago
Good for the bitch!

Great ending! I'm usually into BBC and cuckhold stuff where everyone is a willing and happy participant (at least eventually) but this bitch was just mean. Glad the black guy showed his true colors and dumped her dumb ass! 😂 Glad Jon manned up, divorced the whore and got his life together. 👍👍👍

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
Black Breeding.

The Beta White in this case rebelled and made the worst mistake in his life. The Black Alpha's seed was a precious gift.

OOAAOOAAabout 7 years ago
GREAT story!!!

Amazing work! Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

All white male liberals are cucks and most just as gullible as Jon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice Ending

If white males are truly beta males, then it naturally means white females are betas as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too long and unoriginal

It's the same as Black man one and that was quite rediculous.

I read these stories to masturbate to.

I didn't wank.

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfabout 6 years ago
mary schekse

love to get black pregnant like that sexy

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Wow!

What a Slut! Honestly do all you Women think that you can go and fuck a huge Black Cock and Hubby.OR Should I say Non Cuckies Hubby will be ok with it also raise big cocks Kids" SHIT! " Take A Hike Slut And Don't Slam The Door On Your Way Out " Fucken Stupid Bitches grow up and get a brain! The Butcher he may have a Spare!

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks! A story with the cheating Slut Is Dumped!

Anyway that's my Comment 5 ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty funny story

All that “irresistible black man” shit is always funny. And the way the moronic white wife eagerly jumped into the sewer with Leon was classic.

The ending was weak though. Ain’t nothing funny about a white man marrying a black ho. That’s just sad.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Sorry I Felt Sorry For The Slut ★★★★★ Why did I award this Story. .....Think About That !.... It Has Been Written For Maximum Impact......"Shock and Awe "......Thanks!

Anyway that's my Comment 5 Stars WOOF!....... SEE YA!

loveloverloveloverabout 5 years ago
Exceptional story

It’s about something. It addresses liberal feelings — and their contradictions. It develops well, with real personalities involved (tho incomplete). It starts out hot and gets hotter. Keep writing, Pen Pal, you are onto something good!

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
Funny

God I love a happy ending!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stereotypically Racist

RACIST PIECE OF SHIT!!. Just when I began to like the story you chose to bring in some stereotypes about black men being bad influences ,Into drugs and womanizers . You better Hop back to the forest or wherever you think you came from Asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love so much about this story, if only they could have made it work <3 thank you for all your amazing work

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

I am kicking myself for reading this yarn. Why did I do it when I know that the same old BBC trope will be at the centre of the story? I’m not blaming the author, I’m blaming me for being so dumb. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good until page 4. Leon didn't have to get violent. I realize Jon was naive. It makes me mad that you think all white guys have 5 inch peckers and are wimps. Some of us are packing much more and if someone sucker punches me believe me I would retaliate.

I realize this is just a story but it in some ways it is reality too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPenPal2001@PenPal2001
2/5/23: My new story, "In Good Faith" has been submitted and should be posted this week. Whether I write another will depend on your response to this effort. I hope you enjoy it! PenPal 1/13/22: I enjoy your Feedback, and if you want a reply to your comment, please tell me...