Liberal Leanings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori limped over to the couch and reclined sideways. When Jon brought her the ice pack she thanked him, then she slipped it under her robe and discreetly applied it directly to her pussy.

"If it doesn't feel better soon we should probably take you to the doctor or the walk-in clinic," Jon said.

"No, I'm sure it'll be fine by tonight," Lori said with a slight smile. "It feels a little better already."

Later that afternoon Lori did feel better and she got dressed in shorts and a tee shirt. She would need to get ready for work in a couple of hours. Meanwhile, she and Jon were watching some TV in the living room. Lori's cell phone rang and she answered it.

"Hello. Oh, hi Leon, what's up? No, not right now. Um, yeah, um, I ordered ten cases of Corona and the Bud Light should be delivered today."

Lori continued talking to Leon as she got off the couch, grabbed her cigarettes, and walked out onto the patio to smoke while she spoke. Jon watched through the door glass and could tell that Lori was feeling better because she smiled quite a bit, between drags on her cigarette and talking on the phone.

Jon was a little annoyed at Leon for calling Lori to talk about beer during her off-hours. He didn't think it was right for Leon to intrude so much. Later, when Lori went to take her shower and get dressed, Jon did a little snooping on her phone, wondering how often Leon was calling to bother her. Checking Lori's recent calls, he found two from himself, one from her mother, another from Myriam, and about a dozen from Leon.

Jon wasn't sure how to approach the subject, but he thought that he would ask Leon not to call Lori so often. Jon never did get around to it, though.

Things get hairy

One day, while Jon was at work, Lori sent him a text message at about 4 PM. It said: I have a surprise for you. Don't freak out.

Jon had no idea what to expect. Not another tattoo, he hoped.

When he entered the apartment he didn't see Lori, and he called out, "Okay, honey, I'm home. Where's my big surprise?"

Lori came out of the bedroom area with a tentative smile on her face and long, tight African braids in her long blonde hair.

Jon's jaw dropped open and he said, "Lori! What did you do?"

"You better get your eyes checked, honey," Lori said. "I got my hair braided!"

"Yeah, I can see that," Jon stammered. "But what...when...why?!"

"They're African braids," Lori stated. "Leon said the guys at the bar will be crazy about them. He says guys will want to come to the bar just to see my hair! Well, do you like it?"

Lori stood there, smiling and shaking her head to toss the braids back and forth.

With no hesitation, Jon said "No, I really don't like it at all. You're not African and you shouldn't try to look like you are. I'd really like you to undo it right now, but I know there's no time for that. But please, get rid of those braids tomorrow! I hope that none of our neighbors see you looking like that."

Lori pouted. Jon had never criticized her appearance before. When it was time to leave for work, Lori walked out of the condo with a big scarf wrapped around her head. On the ride to work she told Leon that she felt embarrassed and she should have never let him talk her into it.

"Jon just fucking hates the braids and he told me not to try to look African," Lori said with tears streaming down her cheeks, smearing her makeup.

"I think you look beautiful, more beautiful than ever," Leon assured her. He put his right arm around her, as he drove, and tenderly kissed her on the cheek.

"Jon was just surprised, but I bet he'll come around," Leon said as he gave her a half-hug with his arm.

As soon as he parked his car at the bar, Leon sent Jon a text: "Bitch is keeping the braids. Make her cry again and I make you cry".

The next day, when Jon got home, Lori still had her braids, and she told him, "I know you wanted the braids out, but all the customers loved my hair so I'd really like to keep them. You know, I didn't like it when you cut your long hair off, but I didn't complain about it."

"You know what," Jon said, "I'm going to let my hair grow again, since I'm not a big-shot executive anymore. No more haircuts for me! Honey, you can tell me when it's time to cut my hair. And now that I'm over the shock, I have to say that those long blonde braids are really kind of pretty."

Jon failed to mention that he'd gotten a message from Leon.

Lori broke out in a big grin and said, "Okay, well I'm keeping my new look then! And I think you're going to look really cute with a fucking pony tail!"

"I'm not going for 'cute'. I'm going for sexy!" Jon said.

Lori thought that was hilarious.

Calling a spade a...

Lori went a couple of weeks without springing any surprises on Jon. She was working harder than ever, seldom getting home before 4 AM, often closer to 5. And, she must have been exhausted because she was not pestering Jon to have sex all the time anymore. In fact, they usually only did it once a week, and Jon had to practically beg for it then.

Leon told Lori he wanted to treat her to another tattoo. She was very receptive to the idea even though she knew that Jon would not like it. What Leon had in mind was particularly likely to set Jon off if he appreciated the deeper meaning of the skin art they had in mind. On their drive home, Lori and Leon made plans to visit the tattoo parlor the next day.

Lori left her apartment at 11 AM and walked upstairs to Leon's place. They spent about two hours there, then left to grab a quick lunch before arriving at the tattoo parlor.

Lori reminded Leon that she had promised her husband that she would give him some advance notice if she were to get another tattoo. As she sat in the chair, moments before the tattoo needle was touched to her skin, Lori sent Jon a text: FYI, I'm getting tattooed again. Super excited!

After sending the message, Lori chuckled and said, "Once that tattoo gun starts buzzing I won't be able to hear my phone chirping if Jon tries to send me a text!"

Jon did fire off a text seconds later: Stop! Don't get any more tattoos! Call me!

Leon again held Lori's hand while she was inked. In less than an hour, the underside of Lori's right forearm was permanently marked with a three-inch-long black spade symbol with a white letter Q in the center. It was a Queen of Spades. For those familiar with the symbolism, it identifies a woman who favors sex with black men.

Lori replied to Jon's text with one of her own: Just read your message. Oops! Too late. See you soon.

After he and Lori both admired the finished product, Leon paid the artist. Leon then gave Lori a hug and said, "It looks like you're officially a queen now!"

Lori smiled and nodded her head, then she gave Leon a thank-you kiss. On the lips.

Leon drove Lori back to the condo and they spent another hour in his apartment before Lori had to rush downstairs to get dressed for work, prepare some dinner, and brace herself for her husband's arrival.

The moment that Jon entered the apartment he hollered, "Okay, Lori. Let me see it!"

Lori strolled out from the kitchen, crossed her arms, and said, "Well hello, honey. Welcome home to you too."

Jon spoke again, "Lori, I asked you not to get tattooed again, or to at least run it past me first. I know you sent me a text and then ignored my reply. Now just show it to me, please." As he spoke, Jon perused Lori up and down, looking for any obvious markings on her body.

"Alright Jon," Lori relented, "You want to see my tattoo number two? Here it is."

Lori pointed her hand toward the floor and twisted her arm to reveal the black spade symbol.

Jon said nothing and moved in closer, gently taking Lori's hand and raising her arm to more closely examine the tattoo. He had little reaction.

"Why couldn't you just get a flower or a butterfly like other women?" Jon asked. "First, your mystical Yin Yang tattoo on your left arm, and now a black spade on your right. I suppose it's some sort of racial thing."

"Yeah, it is," Lori said, relieved and surprised that her husband seemed oblivious, "But it's nothing insulting or demeaning."

"Well, I don't like it any more than your first one," Jon said somberly, "but I'm more disappointed than anything that you would get another tattoo without talking to me first."

Lori replied with, "Yeah, well, sorry about that."

In the car with Leon, driving to the job, Lori couldn't stop admiring her new tattoo as she anticipated the reactions of all the black guys she'd be seeing at the bar.

With his free hand wandering under Lori's miniskirt as he drove, Leon asked, "So, Jon didn't seem too upset about the tattoo or anything?"

Lori grinned and replied, "Honey, he doesn't have a fucking clue!"

Getting the point

On a regular work night at the bar, Lori and Leon were talking as they spent some private time in Leon's backroom office.

"You know that I just love your tits, baby," Leon purred. "They're so nice and round and firm, just perfect. But I was thinking that maybe we should dress them up a little."

Lori interjected, "Are you talking about piercing my nipples? Because I've been thinking that maybe I'd like to do that and get nipple rings or barbells or something.

"Great minds really do think alike," Leon chuckled. "We could get your tongue pierced too while we're at it."

"My tongue too?" Lori responded in surprise. "Now would that tongue ball be for me or for you?"

"For both of us!" Leon responded with a smile. "And Jon too. We can't forget about your husband, can we?"

They both laughed at that.

"I'm off on Monday. We could do it then," Lori suggested.

"Perfect," Leon said. "Why don't you come over to my place in the morning, around 10 o'clock? We can have a little fun, then we'll grab some lunch somewhere and head over to the tattoo shop to get you pierced."

"Alright!" Lori chirped. "I can't wait for Monday!"

Leon then put on a stern face and said, "Okay, well now that that's settled it's time for you to get back to work!"

"Yes sir, Boss! Back to work!" Lori said, trying to look serious as she wiggled back into her panties and reached for her skirt. "You know, if you weren't such a big, black nigger I'd have to call you a fucking slave driver!"

On Monday morning, Lori stood naked, studying herself in her bathroom mirror. She wanted to remember what her tits looked like before they would be pierced. She put on some shorts and a button-up blouse, no bra, and at 10 o'clock she walked upstairs to Leon's place. She expected him to be dressed too, but he wasn't. Not at all. After spending a couple of hours together, they left to go to lunch.

Leon and Lori held hands as they walked into the restaurant and they sat on the same bench in a booth. Lori always drew lots of attention with her good looks and blonde braided hair, and she loved it when people stared at the pretty white girl with the big black guy. They got lots of stares and sideways glances that day.

They arrived at the tattoo shop, and after selecting just the right nipple rings and tongue ball, Lori took off her blouse and braced herself.

Leon held Lori's hand, as usual, and while Lori couldn't bear to look, Leon watched intently as the piercing needle was carefully aimed and forcibly shoved through each of her plump pink nipples. Then, Leon couldn't help but chuckle as Lori's tongue was clamped with forceps and another thick needle was poked clean through it. The piercings actually took less time than her tattoos had.

When the job was done Lori thanked Leon with a warm embrace and a passionate French kiss. Lori wanted Leon to be the first person to feel her tongue ball.

Leaving the tattoo/piercing shop, Leon and Lori went back to his place, thoroughly enjoying each other's company for a good hour and a half. They both needed a shower, so they took one. Lori then went home and got dressed in clean shorts and a baggy football jersey, waiting for her husband to arrive.

When Jon got home he gave her a quick peck on the lips and asked what was for dinner. Lori said she was just fixing soup. Jon asked her if she was feeling okay. When she said she was, he asked her why just soup? She explained that she was not supposed to eat solid food that evening.

Then, standing just two feet from her husband, Lori stuck her tongue out at him.

"Oh my gawd!" Jon exclaimed. "What did you do now? You got your tongue pierced!"

Lori closed her mouth, smiled, and nodded her head.

"Geez, Lori, you can't go two weeks without doing something weird to your body! What has gotten into you?!

Lori was tempted to give Jon a smart-ass answer, but she bit her tongue, so to speak.

Jon settled down a little, then became curious and he asked Lori if the piercing hurt very much.

"No," she answered, "It was painful but they didn't hurt as much as I thought they would."

"They? They?" Jon repeated. "You got more than just your tongue pierced?!"

Lori reached her arms across her chest, grabbed both sides of the football jersey and pulled it off in one motion.

"Holy shit!" Jon shouted in a rare outburst of profanity. "I don't believe you, Lori! Pierced nipples?! Why the hell didn't you ask me first?!"

"Would you have said yes?" Lori asked.

"Hell no! That's what I would have said, Lori. Hell no!"

"Well, it's my body, not yours," Lori reminded. "We don't control each other, we love each other," Lori said, spouting some new age rhetoric that she knew Jon ascribed to.

Jon stepped closer and began to reach toward Lori's bare breasts, then stopped himself. Lori told him to go ahead and touch them, even though they were sore.

As Jon fiddled with Lori's nipple rings he said, "You know, when you wear your boob-hugging, tight little top other men are going to see them.

Lori giggled and said, "Duh! That's the whole idea! You don't think I went through the fucking pain just for you, do you, honey?"

"I just thought of something," Jon said, "I suppose Leon took you to have this done."

"Well, yeah," Lori admitted. "He wasn't too busy and he volunteered to take me. I was too fucking nervous to drive myself."

Still fiddling with the hardware, Jon asked, "He didn't see your naked breasts, did he?

"Well, he might have," Lori lied. "He probably did. I mean, it's a small shop and Leon was kind of wandering around, you know. He might have seen my boobs, but the fucking tattoo-piercing guy and my doctor have seen them too."

"That's different and you know it," Jon stated. "You shouldn't be so relaxed and laissez-faire around Leon. Sure, he's your boss, and all that, but don't forget that he's still a man, and he's pretty cocky too. You wouldn't want him to get any ideas."

"Yeah, honey," Lori conceded, "I see your point." It was all she could do to not bust out laughing.

Jon continued to examine and gently touch Lori's new nipple rings.

"I still can't believe that you'd maimed yourself this way," Jon said, "But I have to admit they are kind of sexy."

Lori moved her hand to touch her husband's crotch, and felt an erection. "I think someone has a little hard-on," Lori almost whispered. "We better take care of this."

Lori dropped to her knees in front of Jon and had his pants open and underwear pulled down in a matter of seconds. Jon was not accustomed to Lori behaving this way, but he was not about to complain. Lori took Jon's dick into her mouth and began moving in and out, pressing her new tongue ball along the underside of the penis.

"Oh wow, honey!" Richard muttered. "That tongue ball feels amazing.

"I know," Lori said, smiling.

"How would you know, baby?" Jon asked.

Lori thought fast and answered, "Because the piercing guy said it would. He was right, huh?"

"Oh yeah! Ohhh yeah!" muttered Jon.

Lori picked up speed. Jon started moaning, holding Lori's braided head with both hands. After about three minutes of ecstasy, he was ready to cum, and he didn't want to leave his wife's mouth to do it.

"Oh, Oh, nnnnhhh, Oh!" Jon grunted as he shot his semen. Lori's lips were sealed around his dick and she caught every drop.

Lori and Jon both stopped cold. Lori slowly drew her face away as Jon remained frozen in place. Then, Lori looked up at her husband's eyes, tilted her head back, opened her mouth wide, and let Jon see his white cum on her red and slightly swollen tongue. She had never previously shown Jon his load in her mouth and Jon wondered if the new tongue ball was having some sort of naughty effect on her.

Lori closed her mouth and swallowed. Then she smiled, and began to lick the remaining cum off Jon's dick, squeezing it with her fingers to milk the last few drops of semen from his pee hole.

"Mmmm, Oh baby, you don't have to do that. I can grab a towel and wipe it off," Jon said in a low tone.

Lori just shrugged her shoulders and kept licking until Jon was clean as a whistle.

Then she stood up, brought her face to his, and said "this is my favorite part, letting you taste yourself." With that she pressed her lips to his and pressed her tongue into his mouth for a passionate French kiss.

When the kissing ended, Lori took a step backward and lifted a boob with each of her hands, shaking them a little.

"I think you like my nipple rings, and my fucking tongue ball too, whether you want to admit it or not!"

Jon smiled and said, "No, I don't like them. I love them! I've got the sexiest wife in the world!"

Lori stood there, topless with her shorts on, and Jon felt a tad guilty for not pleasuring her more. He knew that she was always disappointed when his premature ejaculation deprived her of a proper climax.

"Thank you for doing that, baby," Jon said softly. "I'm sorry that you didn't have an orgasm."

"That's okay, Jon, honey. I'm sure I'll cum next time." Lori already planned to make "next time" come the next day.

After another post-blowjob hug, Lori put the football jersey back on and told Jon that she wanted to have a smoke. Lori grabbed her cigarettes and her phone and went outside alone. After lighting up, she called Leon, telling him that she had just sucked off her husband and that he really liked the feel of her new tongue ball too.

They spoke for a few more minutes, firming up their plans to hook up the next day. Before she told Leon good night, Lori said she was counting the hours until she would get fucked in the morning.

"You know, after Jon leaves for work."

Ten hours later, Jon was at his office and Lori's pussy was overflowing with cum. It had been well worth the wait, she decided.

Lori makes her move

It was a Monday evening, which meant Lori was off work. While Jon had been at his office, Lori had run some errands, and whatnot, with Leon but she made sure to get home in time to fix dinner. Jon had come to expect a nice meal on Monday nights, followed by some quality husband-wife time, eating, sipping wine or beer, watching TV, plus a rare chance to make love as they actually went to bed at the same time, not the usual 11 PM for him and 4 or 5 AM for her.

Jon arrived home and Lori greeted him with a kiss and a beer. During their nice dinner, Jon smiled at Lori and spoke.

"Honey, I was hoping that maybe you could talk to Leon and get a little time off. We could go away for a few days, you know, and make it kind of a second honeymoon. We've got some extra money now, thanks to all your hard work, and I think we've been sorta neglecting each other lately."

Lori replied, "Well, I'll see about it. We've been real busy at the fucking bar and I don't know if Leon can manage without me for that long, but we'll see." In truth, Lori wasn't sure that she could manage without Leon.

As Lori cleared the dishes, Jon reached into his pocket and placed a business card on the table in front of Lori. It was the card of a real estate agent.