Liberal Leanings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She came by my office today, honey," Jon began. "She says the condo market has been on the upswing and she thinks we should be able to sell this place and at least break even. I was thinking we could move in with my parents, just for a little while, until I can find a new job. You know I have no future here with my company. My dad says you'd have no problem finding part-time work where they live, and you could even..."

"What the fuck?!" Lori screamed, red-faced and angry. "You made all these fucking plans to sell our home and move us away from our friends here, all on your own! Bullshit Jon! It's bullshit!"

Lori was seething as she went to her purse to get a cigarette. As it dangled from her pursed lips, the cigarette was shaking and her hand trembled nervously as she flicked her lighter.

Jon could see that his wife was not taking his suggestion very well, so he tried to be gentle when he said, "Honey, please don't smoke in our apartment. Why don't you step outside and calm down, then we can talk."

Lori paced back and forth across the living room, taking one deep drag after another and dropping ashes on the carpet.

"Stop telling me what to do!" she screamed. "I'm fucking sick of it!"

Lori picked up her cellphone and tapped the keypad to make a call. Jon wondered who she might be calling, then got his answer when Lori greeted her friend and condo neighbor.

"Hi, Myriam? It's Lori. Oh, I've been better, that's for sure."

With the phone in one hand and her cigarette in the other, Lori stomped into the bedroom and slammed the door. Jon was annoyed that Lori would be stinking up their bedroom with her smoking, but he hoped that maybe talking to Myriam would stem her anger.

Jon went to finish cleaning up the kitchen, giving Lori plenty of space, and wondering whether he should postpone the appointment he'd made with the realtor to see their condo and meet Lori. A few minutes later, the bedroom door opened and Lori walked out carrying her overnight bag. As she stopped to grab her purse, Jon was stunned.

"Lori, please, calm down!" he pleaded. "What are you doing? Where are you going?"

"I'm so fucking pissed, Jon!" Lori snarled. "I need a couple of days to think about things! Now leave me the fuck alone!"

With that, Lori stormed out the door. Jon was hoping that she might return by bedtime. When she didn't, he wasn't too worried, figuring she was probably having some good girl talk with Myriam in Myriam's second floor apartment. He went to bed alone and had a hard time falling sleep.

Jon woke the next morning and was momentarily shocked to see Lori's side of the bed empty, her pillow still fluffed and unused. He then remembered their little spat and how Lori had stormed out. Before leaving for work Jon sent Lori a text, saying "Good morning, Honey" with a happy face.

Driving home, Jon half-way expected to find Lori waiting for him in their living room and he imagined how they would kiss and make up. He was stunned to find that Lori wasn't home, but it was clear that she had been there. All of her personal items were gone from their bathroom, half her clothes were missing from their closet, and her lingerie drawer, which contained all her sexiest negligees, panties and bras, was left open and empty. Lori had pretty much moved out and it looked like she expected to stay away for a while.

Desperately, Jon tried texting and calling Lori, leaving her voicemail messages, which she ignored. After trying to reach her a dozen times, Jon sent her a text, saying he was worried sick and was going to call the police to report her missing.

Lori finally texted back: I'm fine. Don't worry. Stop texting.

Jon was relieved to finally get a response and he texted her back: We need to talk. Are you at Myriam's?

Lori did not respond.

On the third day, Jon decided to go to Myriam's apartment to try to reason with his wife.

Jon was somewhat relieved that Lori was staying with Myriam because, of all people, Myriam might be more understanding of their current marital difficulties. After all, Myriam's husband, Gary, had stormed out of their home and left her just three weeks earlier.

Jon knocked on Myriam's door, and when she answered, Jon told her that he needed to speak to Lori.

"Lori's not here, Jon," Myriam said.

"I know she came here the other night when we had our little argument," Jon said, trying to look past Myriam, into the apartment, for any sign of his wife.

"She spent one night here and then she left," Myriam stated. "She said she was going back to your place to grab some of her stuff."

"She pretty much moved out," Jon related. "So, did she say where she was going?"

Myriam took a deep breath and said, "Look Jon, I'd like to help you, but I don't want to get involved in whatever has happened between you and Lori. I have enough drama in my own life right now. You need to work this out with your wife."

Jon noticed that Myriam's always trim and taut tummy was showing a little bulge. Looking down at her midriff, Jon nervously asked, "Myriam, um, are you..." Myriam smoothed out her top to better display her blossoming baby bump and said, "Yes, Jon, I'm pregnant. I can't believe Lori didn't tell you."

That made two of them. Jon couldn't believe that Lori didn't mention that her best friend was now expecting a baby. Jon timidly asked, "How are you and Gary going to handle it?"

"Oh, this has nothing to do with my soon-to-be ex-husband. He's not my baby's father," Myriam stated nonchalantly.

By the next day, Jon had become even more concerned and obsessed, knowing that Lori was not staying with Myriam. He began calling Lori and he sent her text messages every hour on the hour.

We need to talk!

I won't sell our condo.

I'm worried. Plz call me.

I know you're not at Myriam's.

Lori, where are you?

Finally, after being inundated with dozens of texts from Jon, Lori replied, one time, with a text of her own:

OK. I'm staying at Leon's. Now leave me alone.

Staying at Leon's?! Jon's head throbbed and his heart pounded. It was the worst, most disturbing message he had ever read.

Jon tried to rationalize the devastating news. Lori did work for Leon, after all, and she rode to and from the job with him. Jon acknowledged to himself that Leon would probably try to lure Lori into his bed, at some point, but hopefully she would resist any advances. He clung to that hope.

On the fifth day of their separation, Jon was desperate. He wanted to go to Leon's apartment and demand to talk to Lori, but he decided against it, mainly because he feared for his life.

Jon decided that desperate times call for desperate measures. He decided to go to Leon's bar where Lori was working. He reasoned that she would have to talk to him, and he figured that Leon would not dare get violent in a bar full of witnesses. Jon drove to the bar at about 10 PM.

Jon probably could not have picked a worse moment to stroll into the bar. He immediately spotted Lori, standing in the middle of the room, holding a tray full of drinks. She was surrounded by four smiling black men. One of them had his hand on her tight ass and another was stroking her cheek as she smiled at him.

Stepping toward his wife, Jon shouted, "Lori! Lori! I need to talk to you!"

Lori's smile left her face, replaced by a look of shock. The four men around her formed a line and the one who had been squeezing her ass yelled, "Back off, Cracker!"

Jon shouted, "She's my wife and I want to talk to her!"

Out of the corner of his eye, Jon spotted Leon rushing toward him. Before Jon could say or do anything, Leon grabbed his hair with one hand and the back of his belt with the other hand. Leon lifted Jon off his feet and began carrying him, charging toward the front door. Leon used Jon's body like a battering-ram and he slammed Jon's face against the door, causing it to fly open. Once outside, Leon lugged Jon's body a few more feet, then tossed him into the air. Jon crashed down on the pavement, skinning his arms and bruising his leg.

Leon stood over Jon, writhing in pain, and barked, "Don't you ever, ever, come back here again you stupid motherfucker! And you best leave Lori alone!"

Leon went back inside and Jon hobbled back to his car, driving himself home. He didn't text Lori any more that night, but the bruising he took did not lessen his resolve to talk to his wife.

A brief and enlightening conversation

The afternoon after Leon literally threw Jon out of the bar, Jon was at work when he got a text message from Leon. The message read: U can talk to the bitch at 5:30 for 5 minutes. Pool deck.

Jon's stomach was in knots. He was filled with both excitement and dread. For three hours, neglecting his job, he rehearsed in his mind what he wanted to ask and to say. He left work a few minutes early and got home just after 5 o'clock. He changed into his favorite casual shirt, the one that Lori gave him last Christmas. At 5:20, Jon went out on the patio and took a seat at one of the tables. He was thankful that no one else was in the patio area. Ten minutes later, Jon cringed when he saw Leon walking his way. Lori followed behind him. Lori pulled out a chair across from Jon and put her cigarette pack and lighter on the table.

Leon was the first to speak, "You got five minutes, Jonny boy. Just listen to what she's got to tell you."

As Leon turned to walk away, Lori wrapped her small white hand half-way around Leon's thick black wrist, causing him to pause, and she leaned up and kissed him on the lips, right in front of Jon. The shock must have been obvious on Jon's face, which was still visibly swollen and bruised from its contact with the bar's front door. Jon then had an inkling of how their little conversation was likely to go.

As Leon walked away Lori sat down in her chair and tossed her braids back.

"How are you, Lori?" Jon asked timidly.

"I need a fucking cigarette," Lori stated without expression. She lifted her pack toward her face and drew out a cigarette with her beautiful red lips, then she flicked her lighter and inhaled as deeply as she could. Lori deliberately, and arrogantly, blew a big, pungent cloud directly toward Jon's face, causing him to fan the annoying smoke away with his hand. She waited for him to speak again.

"You said you needed a couple of days to think things over and it's been almost a week," Jon stated.

"I'm still thinking," Lori said, "and I'll need more time. But, it's too bad that it had to come to this, Jon, and I'm sorry about what's happened. I mean, I'm sorry that Leon roughed you up. I really am, but you brought it on yourself, you know. Leon was getting so fucking pissed off by all your calls and texts to me. You just kept harassing us! And I don't know what the fuck you were thinking, walking into the bar last night. You're lucky he didn't really kick your ass."

"I'm lucky?!" Jon reacted, raising his voice, "You walk out on me, then four days later you tell me you're staying at another man's apartment, and I'm supposed to just sit back and say 'oh well'!"

Lori glanced at her new gold wristwatch and said, "Four minutes left."

"Lori!" Jon pleaded, "What is going on?!"

Lori rolled her eyes dramatically. After taking another long, deep drag on her cigarette, Lori exhaled as she spoke, "I guess I need to just fucking tell you since you haven't figured it out yet. Now try to wrap your head around this. Leon's not just my boss anymore. No. Not just my boss. He's my boyfriend too. My black boyfriend, and we're living together now. Leon and me. It just sorta happened. I never planned it, Jon. It's like I just fell for him."

"So I guess you two are having sex?" Jon asked naïvely.

Lori twisted her neck and stared at Jon as if he had two heads, then she replied. "Yes, Jon. Yes! Of course we're having sex. We've been having sex for quite a while. I fuck Leon all the time!" Then she leaned forward, tapped the ash off her cigarette, and said, "So now you know."

"Why?" Jon asked incredulously.

"Why?!" Lori repeated. "Geezus Jon! Because he has a big black cock and he fucks me better than I've ever been fucked in my whole life! Because he's so big and powerful, all over! Just because he's black, for starters."

Lori laughed and shook her head, then she said, "It's kind of ironic because you're always the first one to stick up for 'the black man' (making quotation marks in the air with her fingers) and now a black man is fucking your wife!"

As Lori took another puff, Jon looked at her and said, "Well, what I meant was, why did you have to leave me? You could have just had an affair, or something."

Lori looked Jon straight in the eyes and said, "I was having a fucking affair, and I was happy with that! I was perfectly content fucking Leon every day and fucking you once a week, but you had to go and talk to a realtor behind my back. Behind my back! Your stupid plan to sell our condo and move us away to live with your parents was the last fucking straw! You think I'd let you just take me away from Leon?!"

Lori leaned forward and asserted, "No fucking way, Jon!"

"Okay, okay," Jon said, trying to be consoling. "It was just an idea. You know I can't sell our condo without you. It's in your name too."

As Lori crushed out her cigarette, she casually mentioned, "You've got one minute left."

"Come on Lori!" Jon begged. "Give me a few more minutes. We can talk this out! We can work this out! I can forgive you if you'll just...just..."

Lori interrupted. "Just stop fucking Leon? Is that all I have to do? Well, that ain't fucking happening!"

Lori pushed back her chair and stood up, snatching her cigarettes and lighter from the table top, and announced, "Well, time's up. But, I'm glad we could clear the air a little. Now please, please, don't bother me and don't aggravate Leon any more. I don't want you to get hurt. Really, I don't."

Before Lori could step away, Jon quietly inquired, "When can we talk again?"

Exasperated, Lori let out a loud sigh and said, "Oh, I don't know, Jon. Maybe in a few weeks. We'll see."

Lori then turned her back on her husband and walked away.

Jon sees Lori

Jon cut back on his texts, limiting them to just a couple a day. All the messages were variations on the same theme. Jon wanted to see Lori. He wanted one more chance to reason with her.

Knowing it was risky, Jon sent a text directly to Leon on Sunday afternoon, when he knew Lori would be off work.

Jon's text to Leon: Sir, Sorry to bother you, but I would really like to see my wife today. Please, I really need to see her. Thank you.

To Jon's surprise and delight, Leon replied with a text: OK. U can see the bitch in 15 minutes. My place.

Jon took a quick shower, brushed his teeth, and slipped into some dressy casual clothes. He rehearsed in his mind what he wanted to tell Lori when he saw her. After 14 minutes had elapsed, Jon left his apartment and walked up the stairs and down the hallway to Leon's place. When he got there he found that Leon's door was wide open. Jon poked his head in and called "hello?" Then, he heard Lori moaning from inside the residence. At first he thought Lori was hurting as he stepped toward the noise, then quickly realized he was hearing moans of pleasure. Jon then saw that Leon's bedroom door was also wide open and that he was, at that moment, fucking Lori on the bed. Jon's heart went to his throat and he felt faint.

Lori was naked and was on the bed on her knees and elbows. Leon had ahold of her braided hair in one hand. His other hand held her side while he slammed her pussy from behind. The contrast of her petite white body in close contact with Leon's hulking black frame was stunning to Jon.

"Oh gawd yes!" Lori grunted. Oh, yes, fuck me Leon! Fuck me harder! Gawd, your fucking cock feels so good!"

Jon watched from the doorway as Leon and Lori moved in unison. She pushed her ass back while Leon rammed his ass forward.

"Oh, yes! Yes! You feel so fucking good in my cunt, Leon!" Lori muttered before squealing with an orgasm unlike any that Jon had ever witnessed.

The doggie-style fucking went uninterrupted for five minutes, causing Jon to marvel at Leon's staying power. Leon glanced over to see that Jon had arrived, precisely as planned.

Leon suddenly stopped his motion. Lori continued to wiggle and twist her perfect bare ass, trying to keep her pussy satisfied. Using the handful of braids he was holding, Leon twisted Lori's head to face toward Jon and said, "Oh, look Lori, your wussy husband is here! He kept saying that he wanted to see you, so I told him he could come over and see you now!"

"I don't give a shit!" Lori growled. Then she turned further to look Jon in the face and snarled, "I don't need you anymore, Jon! I've got Leon to fuck me way better than you ever did! I've got his big nigger cock deep in my pussy where it belongs!"

Lori then turned away from Jon and said, "Come on, Leon! Come on! Fuck me! I need you to fuck me! Fuck your woman!"

Leon picked up the pace and Jon just stood there, mesmerized. Jon could feel his own penis pressing against his pants and reached down to his crotch to confirm that he was, in fact, rock hard. He felt guilty for being aroused, then told himself that he had a right to experience some lust, seeing his lawfully wedded wife fornicating with a black man right in front of him.

After a few more minutes, Leon announced that he was going to cum.

"Yeah baby, come on!" Lori moaned. "Fill my pussy with your fucking nigger sperm! I love it when you cum in me!"

Jon told himself that it was a good thing that Lori was on the pill.

Leon stiffened, grabbed Lori's hips with both hands, and shoved his cock forward and held it, then erupted with grunts of "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," as he emptied himself into Lori.

Jon stood there, astounded and crushed, as Lori and Leon stayed in position, still connected, for a couple of minutes. Then, Leon pulled away and stood up from the bed, providing Jon with a profile view of his slimy black cock, still mostly erect and easily twice the length and three times the thickness of his own five-inch dick. Lori, moved from the doggie style positon to lie on her side, facing Leon. Leon grabbed a cigarette from his night stand, lit it, and then handed it to Lori. It was her customary reward for a fuck well-done. Lori took a long leisurely drag, then glancing toward Jon, blew out a long plume of smoke, and smiled.

Lori then rolled onto her back, the cigarette dangling from her lips, still maintaining eye contact with Jon, and she smiled as best she could and said, "Look, Jon, I got another tattoo without your fucking permission!"

Jon's eyes shot wide open as he looked at his wife's gaping vagina, oozing gobs of cum. Above Lori's pussy slit was a two-inch, jet black spade symbol. In black script, on one side of the spade, was the word "Black", on the other side, the word "Owned". Lori took another puff and giggled.

Jon could barely think but he tried to force himself to focus so he might still seize the opportunity to speak with his wife now that he had endured the exhibition. But that would not happen.

Leon glared at Jon, still standing just inside the bedroom doorway, and sneered, "Okay, Jonny boy. You wanted to see her. Well, you've seen her. Now get the fuck out of our apartment!"

Jon quickly exited and headed to his home. Still feeling his erection, he dropped his pants and masturbated, coming quickly, then feeling disgusted with himself and with his estranged wife.

Jon sat in his living room, staring outside at the bright light of day.

Because the surface of his apartment's sliding glass door was heavily tinted, Jon was able to peer onto the patio without being seen from outside. John glanced out, a half-hour after seeing his wife fuck her new black boyfriend, and noticed that Leon and Lori were sitting on the patio, holding hands, touching each other, sharing a cigarette, drinking from the same cup, and kissing quite often, as they talked and socialized with their fellow condo residents. Jon felt embarrassed, thinking that Lori must just be telling everyone that she's living with Leon now. All of the people that Jon thought were his friends seemed to be totally accepting of his sweet wife's new choice in men. They all seemed perfectly comfortable as they talked and laughed with their neighbors, Leon and Lori, the new interracial couple.