Liberated 2.0.1

Story Info
Deena and friend.
1.4k words
3.46
1.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party went off great. There were approximately 125 people. Mostly guys looking to get drunk and watch a live band playing mostly rock covers.

The beer flowed and we went thru all 8 full kegs within about 3 hours.

The band, my band, played relatively well given the environment and the easy song list.

We played songs by Linyrd Skinnyrd, REO Speedwagon, Foreigner, and others that were not challenging to play, and easy for audience to dance to.

Out of the 125 or so parties, about 50 or so were couples and the rest was a smattering of single guys and girls.

Of course Deena was there along with her girlfriends Lara, Becca and Kelly.

Deena was wearing her favorite chocolate brown, very low cut, short sleeved shirt and a light yellow pleated skirt.

She looked sexy as hell which was exactly her strategy.

Her friends were also looking sexy, but I won't bore you with their clothing details.

As the band was playing, Deena was mostly drinking and dancing with her girlfriends. The single guys were all paying attention to them, as the dancing was really sexy. The girls were close to each other, and there was no lack of touching and rubbing. Kelly, who was reportedly so easy to lose herself that had been rumoured to be a nymphomaniac, ( not sure how true that was) was really touchy-feely, and at one point was seen to kiss Deena's cleavage.

Of course the guys that had been paying attention, were now having some thoughts about getting lucky.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time.

On our band's first break, I told Deena that I'd be right back, as I had to get rid of some beer.

There were lines for the bathrooms, so as I'm standing there, I see Kelly, Deena, and some guy that I didn't know, come upstairs and kind of sneak into the hall's booking office.

My curiosity got the best of me and I decided to plant myself in front of the door in such a way to prevent others walking in, yet be able to open the door slightly and look in.

I waited about 5 minutes or so and then looked in.

What I saw was simply too damn hot. Deena was on her knees, with the front of her shirt pulled down over her tits.

The guy was standing to her right, with his pants down and his cock in her mouth.

Kelly had her face buried in Deena's cleavage and rubbing one of Deena's nipples.

I forgot all about pissing. I walked in and closed and locked the office door behind me.

I stood and watched the scene evolve before me. Deena was sucking that dick like her life depended on it. Her head was bobbing up and down, she was moaning and jacking the guy off at the same time.

By this time, Kelly was sucking on Deena's tits after having pulled them out of her bra.

Deena was running the fingers of her free hand, thru Kelly's blonde hair as she was getting her nipples sucked.

I thought for a moment that Deena would give up her cocksucking for a little so Kelly could get some too, but that wasn't to be.

The guy was close to cumming and let Deena know that.

Deena told him to let her know when he was about to as apparently she had a plan.

Soon he alerted her of his impending cum shot. Deena took his dick out of her mouth, lifted her head to show her neck and chest, while at the same time pulling Kelly's face up to her neck.

She told the guy to cum on her neck, which he did. Then Deena told Kelly to lick his cum off her neck and tits as it dripped down.

Kelly just went to town on that cum.

She licked it, rubbed her cheek on it, let some of it drip on a nipple and pulled the nipple in her mouth and sucked all she could get.

At this point, I had to get back to the band, but I let both girls know that I saw what had happened, and gave them a thumb's up.

I also told the guy to keep his mouth shut because we didn't want things to get out of hand. I promised that there would be more later if he would keep quiet.

He did keep quiet, but he ended up getting too drunk and got sick all over.

His friends took his ass home.

It was on our way home. after hushering all the people out and officially closing out the party, that Deena told me something that honestly came as a bit of a surprise.

She relayed to me that Kelly had been the only girl at an impromptu party at her friend's house, just a few weeks prior.

Kelly told her that she ended up being passed around between five guys. She sucked all their dicks, and ended up fucking all of them. She loved the fact that the guys were nice to her and not abusive, and that made her want to do them all. She went home with cum in her belly and dripping out of her pussy.

Deena told me that she couldn't stop thinking about that, and was constantly horny. She wondered what it would feel like to be the sexual center of attention by a group of guys.

I let that stew for a bit. I dropped her off at her house, and reminded her that we needed to go back to the hall the following afternoon to clean up.

So, the following afternoon I picked her up, and we met the other band members at the hall.

We cleaned up as much as we could, and then headed to the booking office to sit for a minute and to have a couple of beers.

By this time, unbeknownst to Deena, I had told my guys what she had confided in me.

As we sat there, Jeff, our drummer, made some comment about how nice it was to have Deena help us, especially with the shirt she had on showing her beautiful cleavage.

Deena thought that was a nice compliment, and smiled at it.

Our guitarist, Jim, who was also Deena's cousin's boyfriend, said that he would love to see a little more. His girl was kind of a prude and she would never even think about dressing like that.

"You want to see more, like my tits"? Of course I said we all would. "Your tits are amazing" was my comment.

I winked and smiled at her, and she made some comment about not showing her tits without seeing our dicks. Of course, we all pulled our dicks out and she took off her shirt and bra.

Amazing tits! Next thing I know, she wanted to see hard dicks, so she kneeled and asked for a dick to suck.

Jeff stepped up and she took his cock in her mouth. This made everybody hard. We all pulled off our pants. Mark, the other guitar player started telling her how beutiful she was, and what a sexy picture she made with a cock in her mouth.

She went from cock to cock and sucked all of us. She swalloed 5 guy's cum without once complaining.

As she was blowing us, I stepped behind her, unzipped her shorts and pulled them down with her panties.

She shimmied out of them and after swallowing her last cum load, she laid back on the carpeted floor, spread her legs, and asked to be fucked.

We spent about two hours fucking her in that office. The whole time telling her how sexy she was, and how much we liked cumming in her.

She was just eating it all up.

After a while, we had to clear out.

And on the way home she told me how she loved what happened, and would not mind for it to be a regular thing.

So, I told her that Jeff's dad, a retired cop, was pretty impressed by her and he had just told me, in a different conversation, that him an three of his friends were getting together at his house for a guy's only beer and barbecue.

I told Deena, if she wanted to, I could drop her there and pick her up the following day.

She thought it was a good idea and asked when and what she should wear.

I told her that there was a pool there, so wear something appropriate.

That's another story.