Liberated 2.0

Story Info
More Deena adventure.
1k words
4
1.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 02/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More adventures with Deena.

My girlfriend Deena, 20 years old, 5'4", with 38D tits that she was very proud of. Her usual clothing choices always included tight, almost too small low cut shirts.

When I say low cut, picture generous show of her hot cleavage. As I found out, she loved sucking cock and offering her tits as a favorite target of hot cum loads.

Back in those days I was a bass player in a garage band. Not a particularly talented musician, in a not particularly good band.

We were all in it for the fun and the partying.

As a band we decided that we were going to throw a big party to raise enough money to purchase some higher quality equipment.

The idea was to rent a large hall, charge a door fee to provide plenty of beer and make some money.

Our band would be the obvious entertainment.

So we identified the hall, and attempted to rent it for a saturday night in the near future.

I say attempted because we soon found out that one of the two guys that owned the hall was on the fence about the whole thing, mostly because of our age.

We already had the tickets printed, the beer kegs and taps ordered and paid for. We had, prematurely, spread the word about the party, including the venue.

It was imperative that we get this hall. I made an appointment to meet with Ted, the reluctant partner to see if we could come to an agreement.

The appointment was on a Wednesday evening after work.

Deena asked if she could come along, saying that she would be bored with nothing better to do. I agreed to have her come along thinking that some arm candy would most likely help the negotiations.

When we arrived at the hall, Ted wanted to show all of the things that he thought would potentially be damaged during the type of party we were throwing. There were paintings on the walls, velvet stage curtains and bar cabinets in different parts. He was concerned about a bunch of drunks getting into fights or just getting too wild.

Still, I felt like he was looking for a reason to rent it, rather than not.

Deena excused herself to use the restroom and asked Ted if he could show her the way.

Of course Ted agreed. I imagined that the low cut shirt showing yummy cleavage that she had on, probably had more to do with him wanting to help, than not.

Off they went. The restrooms were side by side on an upstairs loft.

A few minutes went by and Ted hadn't come back yet. I had to piss by this time so I went to look for the restroom.

As soon as I got upstairs I saw both of them outside the restroom. Deena had her tits out with Ted's mouth sucking on her right nipple.

She was rubbing his cock over his pants and it was obvious that he was hard.

Well, I wasn't about to waste an opportunity so I moved up behind Deena, pushed my chest against her back while grabbing her left tit.

At the same time I unbuttoned her jeans and moved my hand in her pants to feel her naked pussy.

At this point Ted realized I was there and looked a little apprehensive not knowing what to expect. I slowly turned Deena to face me. We started kissing each other, while she shimmied her jeans down.

I started to push her down to her knees, but she took a second to take her jeans completely off. Ted was now behind her, playing with her ass. Once her jeans were completely off, Ted looked at me and I nodded to him which he, correctly, interpreted that he could continue with what he was planning.

Deena and I were in our 20s, while Ted was probably early to mid 40s.

I kept applying pressure to her shoulders, and Ted had already pushed her panties down to her ankles.

As Deena dropped to her knees, she unbuckled my belt, took my cock out and literally stuck it in her mouth.

She was really horny and was looking up at me when her eyes suddenly got really big. Ted had pushed two fingers in her cunt from behind.

Deena was now on all fours with my cock in her mouth and a stranger's fingers in her pussy.

She took my dick out of her mouth just long enough to turn her head and tell Ted that fingers were not going to be enough.

I heard Ted's belt hit the floor. Deena turned to look at me, took my cock back in her mouth, and gave a bit of a startled look. Ted had pushed his cock in her and started to fuck her.

I put my hand behind her head and pulled her so she had my cock deep in her mouth.

She was moaning and obviously enjoying both cocks.

Ted asked where she wanted him to cum as he was getting close.

"On my tits" "I want to feel your cum on my tits" is what her answer was.

By this time I was also getting close, so I told her to stop and get on her knees in front of us both.

She did that, held her huge tits in her hands, offering them as targets. Ted couldn't hold anymore and he blew a huge load on her tits, high enough to hit the bottom of her neck.

I had another minute or so which was long enough for his load to start running down her tits and drip on her thighs.

Seeing that, I couldn't hold on anymore. I blew my load all over her upper chest and finished my final squirt in her mouth.

Such a hot slut! Awesome! She was smiling as she pulled herself together.

I told her she should leave her tits cummed on. We were going to dinner after this and I wanted to see her dried cum as it shone off her cleavage.

She said "you're a dirty, dirty man".

No argument there.

Needless to say, Ted agreed to let us rent the hall.

Everyone went away happy.

Hang on for the adventure after the party.