All Comments on 'Liberated by the Pen Ch. 01'

by LavenderAsp

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

As said before, you are the most intelligent writer on the site. Not even close. But the need to go back to the beginning is iffy. We already know how intense and dynamic their relationship will be, so this is not really enticing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LA, thanks. Thanks for writing this. I didn't know if youd do it or not but I love the info on gabe. I don't think you did it for me, but if you did, thanks for answering some of the questions I sent you. But you didn't answer the big question if your going to continue gabe and amelias story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wanted to see some scenes from Gabe’s POV. I’m curious for how far the story will go

LavenderAspLavenderAspabout 1 year agoAuthor

jleetechie - always appreciate the comments, even if you didn't enjoy this, or read it.

Anon - Check your email. If you're who I think you are, I just sent something to you. To answer your "big question", yes, I am continuing Gabe and Amelia's story. You'll see the start of that in chapter two.

Anon - Gabe's earlier perspective won't be many chapters. I only wrote Chapter 1 and 2 to fill in some gaps as I had received inquiries regarding Gabe's earlier life. I wanted to contextualize some of Gabe's actions, such as the latex suit, his background, and his interpretation of events. I also wanted to provide context on his and Amelia's relationship prior to her abduction. Chapter two is both past and present as it starts after Gabe has released Amelia, but still from Gabe's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the background. I feel somewhat different about dynamic between the two of them. I’m not sure that Amelia is completely the victim. Maybe

Gave is somewhat a victim as well. It will be interesting to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really well thought out background on Gabe. But let’s be clear, Gabr was outright scary in the first series, psychopathic and violent and out of control (grabbing her by the throat). It’s hard to come back from that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous