All Comments on 'Liberated by the Pen Ch. 03'

by LavenderAsp

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EssEssCehEssEssCehabout 1 year ago

Wow. What a devillish choice.

Will she even trust him enough to believe that he will uphold his bargaign to really confess?

Awesome continuation of a very good insightful story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great chapter. You could end series here. I vote for another chapter, she picks the knitted collar, and they stay together.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

OMG. 5 stars. Please don't end with the next chapter. You're one of my favourite writers here. Are you going to have Gabe and Amelia end up together? I know it's wrong, but they seem so good together.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Will Amelia take revenge on Gabe? I don't understand why he just doesn't leave alone. He seems obsessed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter in this thrilling series!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm checking all the time for a new chapter. This is killing me. I vote for lots of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It’s very well written. But a man shouldn’t need to convince a woman this hard. He is positively delusional. He’s found a reason for all his wrongs and tried to blame her for her own kidnapping! He is actually quite scary. Psychopath perhaps. Even if he didnt hear her sleep talk he would have found a reason to trap her again. There should be a 3rd choice, he can just fuck off.

LavenderAspLavenderAsp11 months agoAuthor

-EssEssCeh - We'll have to see what Amelia does in Chapter four. Thanks so much for your support

-Anon-There will be a few more chapters. How many, I'm not sure yet. There are some things I want to explore .

Anon-Thanks so much for the support. There will be at least a few more chapters. I don't want to say if I'm going to have Amelia and Gabe end up together. You'll have to keep reading to see if that's a possibility.

Anon - I don't know if Amelia will take revenge on Gabe. He is obsessed with her.

Anon- Thank you so much for the support. Chapter four has just been submitted.

Anon - There will definitely be a few more chapters. Thank you for reading.

Anon - Thank you so much for your kind words. Perhaps Amelia should have knitted a "fuck off" collar and presented it to him.

Apologies all for the longer wait for Chapter Four. Work has left me with little time to write given the load I've had to take in the last few weeks/months. I'm hoping that I'll have more time in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'll say what I said at the end of the last series; for someone who apparently spent weeks ceaselessly plotting her own escape, and even more weeks dealing with the trauma, Amelia has done an absolutely terrible job of ensuring she wouldn't get captured again. I also find it hard to believe that Amelia wouldn't try to appeal to the couple for help, given how hard she fought for her freedom. It feels like a direct contradiction to everything that happened in the first series. She didn't accept Gabe in the first series, and nothing has happened in the interim which would change her mind.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FML it’s like the sick urge to look at a car crash. I need to stop thinking about this nightmare. Again I’ve skipped the bullshit and read just this chapter. Now the grooming is full on, he’s rationalising every aspect of “poor little Gabriel” complete with gaslighting. The ridiculous thing of course is the phrase that sums up the entirety of both sides of this story:

'The fantasy of abduction is so sexy Sir,'

Whilst completely ignoring the most important word in the sentence: FANTASY it’s something to tantalise the mind and libido.

There should be the 3rd or even 4th option which are (3) let her go and they both forget about any of it or (4) he lets her go and confesses. His ego won’t permit that. He’s still demanding that she must submit. So it doesn’t matter which option she chooses it will be used against her, despite the fact that he won’t offer a sensible resolution. If she chooses the option of I’ll submit but you bet your ass you will confess and let me go, he’ll respond with well obviously you want me because you still chose to submit so no I won’t let you go because you’ve just proved that you want this. Round and round in circles, repeatedly touching her without consent keeping her unbalanced and sexually aroused. She isn’t playing his game she’s just trying to survive with something close to sanity.

He’s not in love with her because he doesn’t know her, he’s in love with the persona she portrayed whilst they played online. Again playing = fantasy = not real. If she played the game Assassins Creed would that mean she’s an assassin just chilling out online? Of course not because it’s flawed logic.

Regardless of what ending you write the only factor that bears any resemblance to truth is will both of them be psychologically unstable at the end of it or will she emerge relatively unscathed.

My issues aside (because yes clearly I have a shit ton of issues, they revolve around childhood sexual abuse), like anyone else I have good days and bad days. One of the things that still freaks me out a bit is that it felt a bit like a coin flip scenario on the matter of will I still want to experience sex like other adults or will I end up frigid? Spoiler alert, after much trial and error I ended up in category of enjoying sex.

The writing in and of itself is utterly brilliant, well paced and probably most importantly the characters are believable and they pull the reader in to empathise with the characters provoking an emotional response. In my book that makes a successful writer. Obviously for this specific duet I’m stuck on the non con aspect putting it firmly into non erotic.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous