Liberated Pt. 11

Story Info
Lesbian lover, Fantasy business idea.
2.6k words
3.3
952
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface.

What will satisfy me?

I'm wanton, promiscuous, lesbian, threesomes, orgies, what's next?

This is the 11th part of a short story; I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did creating them.

Chapter 32

I awoke with butterfly kisses on my cheek. I open my sleep filled eyes to see Odette's cheery face, smiling, sparkling hazel eyes gazing down at me. I wrap my arms around her and pull her to me, giving her the best kiss I could muster.

"Girl, I feel fantastic, you make me feel fabulous, that was incredible sex, I've never felt so loved." I comb my fingers through her short hair, grab the back of her neck.

"OOOHHHH, C'mere," I roll us over. My body on top of hers, she put her legs around my torso, locked her ankles behind my back, her wrists behind my head.

"Me too." Odette spoke softly, she looked up at me, lust filled eyes, staring deeply into my soul.

"Could this be love, so easy, like this? Erin, I've never felt like this with anyone before." Odette's eyes became glossy, as tears formed. I kiss each eye,

"Maybe, love at first sight is supposed to be a real thing."

I open mouth intimately kissing her.

"I feel it too." I give her another kiss, roll onto my back, arm around her neck, she snuggles to me, her head on my shoulder.

"Let's find out, we'll take a few days, spend the entire time together, day & night." I press my lips to hers; we make out passionately, sucking tongues, nibbling gently biting lips, intimate, passionate.

My fingers find her wet pussy lips, I run my forefinger up to tease her clit, there is a tap on the door.

"Erin," Bernice's voice,

"Breakfasts arrived," Another louder knock,

"Dessert can wait," she giggles.

"The pastries are hot. Maybe not as hot as you, maybe not as tasty, but they'll get cold." Short pause.

"Erin if you're awake, answer, if not, I'm coming in to wake you."

"Mmmmnnngg, go aawaaay" a disgruntled mumble.

Much louder,

"Go away, bring us food and water tomorrow." I tighten my grip on Odette.

"YES," Odette states emphatically, I give her a puzzled look.

"Yes, I will take days off, let's find out, I think it's real." We kiss again, intimately.

"O, simply O, that suits you, may I call you 'O'?"

"MMM hmmm, I like it, yes; especially if you moan it, murmuring, drawn out, like OOOH, OHH, OOHHH, right there, OOOHH, when I'm eating you." We both laugh. "Ok, 'O' let's share us, with them."

We don't bother dressing we emerge from the bedroom naked holding hands. Carl, Bernice, Blair & Carrie, Jill, and Claire are sitting on opposing sofas around the coffee table, coffee, and pastries in hand. I put my arm around Odette's waist.

"We would like to announce we are a couple; we're going to spend the next several days together to explore the possibility of us maintaining a relationship. The word 'Love' was spoken." I giggle and, excitedly run on the spot.

"Yaayy." Jill was first to respond. Bernice jumped up and gave us a three-way hug. Coffee mugs were raised, and happy salutations from everyone. We kissed and found a spot on the sofa; Carrie poured us each a coffee.

Odette texts Camille: need some time off, not sure how long.

We all chatter, mostly about how great the orgy was, and when's the next.

"We were discussing going to our house today, mom has the kids, so we're planning a lazy day, lounging, hot tubbing, swapping, playing games, afternoon BBQ." Carrie announces.

"You're all invited."

"Sure, why not." I look at Odette, she nods approval with her adorable smile.

I contact the towing company that has Neil's Benz. I pay the fees to release it and request it towed to a detail shop.

After a long, playful shower with O, we walk to Blair & Carrie's; they are playing twister with Claire and Carl, on the deck. Jill & Bernice are topless, necking in the hot tub. I'm standing behind Odette, massaging her shoulders and neck, she twists her head for a kiss. I lean over, happy to oblige.

"Erin, you made so many peoples fantasies come true this past week," She took my hand, guided me to sit next to her.

"Camille, Jill, Bernice & Carl, your neighbors, Claire, that sub from the adult store, mine. You've changed so many people's lives; not just yours."

'Wow, she's right, all those people were fantasizing about sex with me; a lightbulb moment, fireworks exploded in my mind.

"THAT'S IT" I say loudly, grabbing O's face, her face between my hands, I plant several kisses on her gorgeous, innocent face.

"My business can be granting fantasies." I grab Odette's hand.

"Come with me." I excitedly, practically drag her inside, we sit on the sofa, taking both her hands, I propose my idea, she really likes the concept, she gets excited.

I text Sid: Personal stuff, I need some days off.

Sid reply: Ok, take care, keep me informed.

I turn to Odette,

"You next to me, a thrilling new life?"

She nods, her eyes widen.

"Yes, yes."

"Let's get some food, go for a picnic in the park, I want us to start a plan right now." We depart, not telling anyone.

We skip, like little kids, holding hands to my house, exchanging excited kisses, chatting excitedly. We grab a blanket, some utensils, wine glasses, plates, etc. I put the top down and drive to the local grocery store.

"Go buy some food, sweety." I give her a $100 bill.

"I want to save some ideas." I immediately start a list on my phone. Legal, business plan, location, web page, personnel.

I text Brenda: I want to start a business where I grant people their sex fantasies. Investigate all legalities and get back to me asap.

My mind is racing with ideas.

'I consider possible venues; who would participate?'

O returns with a bag, and 2 bottles of wine. I gaze at her strolling from the store, with a beaming smile.

"Dayum, you're so frikkin sexy," I lean over opening the passenger door.

"Do you know of any private nature spots, somewhere we can have a leisurely picnic with some sexual dessert after." She places the bags on the back seat. Lifts her dress flashing her pussy as she places her right leg in the car, her fingers tickle her slit.

"I do." She drops her dress and sits in. Looking at me with a teasing devilish grin.

"Did you want me to buy something for dessert?" she chucked.

"You know what we're having for dessert." I reach over, my fingers slide up her thigh, under her dress, my fingertips graze her labia. Her hand covers mine.

"I thought the same thing, so I bought a can of whipped cream." She leans to me for a kiss, her hand helping my finger enter her slippery slit. After a lingering kiss,

I start the car and back out,

"Which way."

"Any way you want, I'm yours for a few days remember." She chuckles.

"Turn left." She directs me, I soon recognize the area, we're nearing the golf course.

Chapter 33

"This portion was abandoned when they redesigned the course. I found a secluded sand bunker when I was exploring last year. We park on the street, amongst neighborhood vehicles.

"It's about a block that way, through these trees."

We arrive at an opening surrounded on 3 sides by trees; obviously, this was a deep sand bunker beside the green.

"Very nice." I say as I set down the items I was carrying.

"I sat here many times, reading, I even came here more than once." Looking at me with a devilish grin, knowing I would recognize the pun.

"Oh, so I'm not your first." I toss out the blanket, she straightens the corners.

"Haha, I'm not a virgin, I have been promiscuous with several partners; both sexes. She sits.

"You are the first, I brought here; this was my secret getaway. My private dream spot, I read, I masturbate." She lifts her dress above her waist and sits cross-legged. My eyes gaze at her glistening pussy. She opens the grocery bag setting items out.

"I'm pleased to share this special spot with you." I crawl to her, push her flat, my mouth to hers, my hand to her breast, the other to her crotch.

"O, you're special, you provoke feelings, desires in me, I never knew existed." My fingers found their mark; she squirms as I massage her wet lips, I enter, she rolls her hips, bringing her feet up, widens her knees. I see the passion in her eyes. I move the dress off her shoulder, my mouth nibbles a stiff nipple, I suck hard, rolling the protruding nub gently between my teeth, she moans. My left-hand plays with one tit, my mouth on the other; 2 fingers wiggling inside her. I make little kisses down her stomach, my mouth nibbles her clit, my fingers curl up to her g spot, her back arches, she grabs my hair, sighs appreciatively, her body shivers with an orgasm. She exhales sharply.

"Dayum, that's the fastest anyone's made me cum," She tugs me up for a kiss.

"Unexpected, and WOW, incredible." We lay necking for a very long time.

We're eating with our fingers, no plates, no utensils.

"Erin your sex life started last week; right there, across the way; I watched you climb the stairs with Camille, I thought you were beautiful." She leaned on one arm.

"I was really turned on; I leaned against the door, listening, wishing I were on the bed between you 2. I was so horny; I was intently masturbating; I didn't hear Sid; he bent me over and fucked me right outside the door. You cried out her name screamed for her to stop, I climaxed, stifling my screams, Sid came too. Then he said,

"Tonight's extra special we've wanted her for months."

"I was enamored by you." She reached for a wine bottle and the corkscrew.

"When I was done my shift, I snuck out to watch the performance. Knowing it was dark and everyone was watching the performers; i was watching you, I fingered and fondled myself a short distance away, I came again. When you joined the performance, I had another. I watched Sid carry you to the spare room. I went to my room, I struggled to sleep, fantasizing about you." She poured 2 glasses.

"I went up to your room, I couldn't muster enough nerve to go in, gawd I wanted to so bad, I fingered myself again, leaning on the door." She sipped wine while sharing her story.

"Really, wow, wish I'd known, I'd certainly have greeted you with open arms," I chuckled,

"And legs."

"At breakfast, the next morning, you arrived, wrapped in a robe, my mind saw your gorgeous naked body. I again got that twinge in my twat. I removed my panties, wet my fingers, I was wanting to offer them to you, as I approached the table. I was ecstatic when you reached under my skirt and touched me. 30 seconds more and I woulda came, I wanted you so bad." She sat up, looked at me.

"I was infuriated at Camille for stopping you. I considered quitting right then; so, I could be with you."

Odette placed her hand on my thigh.

"I came while the cook made your breakfast. Your bacon had a little 'special sauce,' I added my extra flavor. My mind was a flutter as I watched you put it between your lips." She finished her wine.

"I fucked myself often each day, thinking of you; waiting for your call." She moved some items aside so she could lay beside me.

"I'm enraptured, so happy to be with you. Erin, you just gave me a spontaneous, lustful, one of my wildest orgasms of my life. I'm being loved by the sexiest, most sensational, stunning female in the world. Gawd it's wonderful." She flopped back, arms wide, staring into space.

We share a passionate, intimate lesbian afternoon.

Whipped cream was the perfect topping for dessert.

After sunset we pick up everything, returning home.

We order food and spend the majority of the evening working on the plan, sharing ideas, sharing stories getting familiar with each other, making love.

Chapter 34

Next morning, I text Bernice: You available, got something exciting to share.

Bernice reply: Just finishing with a client can you come here?

On our way.

Bernice is wearing a Sports bra, and yoga pants.

"Gawd you're always so sexy, I don't know how we didn't fornicate years ago."

"Because you were so into Neil, gawd Erin, we tried often, you didn't recognize all the attempts. Well, is that what you called me for; some one-on-one sexy time, let's do it." Bernice pulls her top off.

"Odette, will you join us for a 3 way." She pushes her yoga pants down, standing naked, she wets her fingers and rubs her nipples.

"Damn, you're enticing, but I have another proposition that's got my mind all tied up." I take her hand and we move to the sofa.

"Would you be interested in partnering with me, starting a business that grants sexual fantasies. I received an exceptionally large reward for getting Neil arrested, I'll finance everything." I hold her hand.

"My plan is this; people share their fantasies, we negotiate a large fee, they sign off liability. We coordinate the right person, group, whatever, to fulfill their fantasy."

Bernice cocks her head; she looks at me as if 'you've lost your mind.'

"I've got the legalities and paperwork in the works, I need a location, it's too dangerous to go to their house; don't want everyone to know where I live. I'll need several people who are willing to participate, I don't think that will be a concern. I know someone who'll do all the technical stuff."

"Sounds risky." I need to think about it and discuss it with Carl.

I wink, squeeze her hand.

"I understand, I'd like your help with office planning, communication, responding to emails, interviewing, organizing, scheduling, that type of thing. You're invited to participate in any fantasies you want. I intend to," I chuckle.

"A hands-on owner."

"Is it even legal?"

"I am doing due diligence; Brenda is checking all legal requirements. It's happening, I'm offering you an opportunity to participate. Monthly wage, plus a share in profits. I was told, one needs big risks, to reap big rewards."

"No investment, guaranteed to be legal, I can work part time, participate on my choice, wage plus profit sharing?" She tugs her bare nipple,

"Damn Sis, that's exciting, I like it, but gotta chat with Carl. Will you have supper with us, help me convince him?" Bernice pulls my head to her tit.

"Mmmm, I love your mouth as much as Carl's."

"I pull away, I know you do, I like your mouth too; but I got so much to do." I stand.

"I'll help you with Carl tonight." I realize she called me sis; 'I like that, sounds intimate. Bernice stands,

"Odette, will you help me with this?" She bends her knees, parts her pussy; I see how wet Bernice is.

"Tonight, but I know you, you're not waiting till then." Bernice dips her fingers, lifts them to her lips, licking them.

O whispers in my ear,

"Why not? 10 minutes, you on her tits, I'll go down on her, she'll cum fast, everyone's happy."

I go behind Bernice, squeeze both boobs, pulling her back. O kneels between her legs. I didn't time it, but definitely less then 10, closer to 5.