Liberated Pt. 17

Story Info
Orgy at the new establishment.
1.6k words
3.73
2.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preface.

Part 17

What's next? Or Who's next, renovating a bar and starting a sex club.

I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did creating.

Chapter 42

O was driving.

"We're invited to Luigi's for a complimentary meal, I was thinking Carl and Bernice, Tyrone and Josie, then back to our house for the night?" I reach over and tickle a nipple. She pulls to the curb, eyes glazed, she's tearing up,

"Maybe it was a Freudian slip, but that's terrific, fucking awesome." Grabbing me, giving the sweetest, intimate kiss.

"O, what's up?"

"You said, our house, not 'my' house, you called it our house." She clamped on for another passionate kiss.

"I'm falling more in love with you daily." She restarts the car.

"That sounds like a wild night, yes let's do it."

I nod.

'Geez I wanna respond 'I love you,' is it Bernice's words in the back of my mind saying 'take it slow' making me hesitant?

I text Ty first: interested in dinner and back to my place with Josie, Carl, Bernice, O, and I this weekend.

He replies immediately: yes.

I text Josie: Supper with Ty, Carl, Bernice, O, and I then the night at my place, you may choose the activities, Dom, or mini orgy.

Reply: Hell yes, BOTH, let the camera's roll. Yaahooooo!!

At the 5F's, (I've decided on that name for the bar and restaurant.)

I call Luigi.

"Luigi, Erin, thanks for your advice, Steve's hired, Gordon's installing additional appliances for baking, BBQ, and catering. Our projected opening is in 2 weeks."

"Erin, I'll help you however I can."

"Luigi, 6 for Saturday at 6 ok?"

"Done, come a little before your guests and we'll chat."

"Will do, thanks again Luigi."

I ask O to have Carl and Bernice meet me for an update meeting.

"We're booked for 6 pm Saturday at Luigi's." I sit,

"Terry will train 2 back up bartenders, I ordered 2 strip poles, and upstairs furniture." I take a drink.

"Hey, where's that great weed." Bernice gets a couple reefers.

"Surveillance install is happening. I'm meeting with the owner of the vacant lot next door tomorrow at 10." cleaning crews are done upstairs, painting starting."

"I suggest we hit this area next, put the table and chairs, into the hall." I take a toke,

"Carl, can we cut a serving window from the kitchen to the hall?"

"There is one, but there are some cupboards blocking it."

"Oh, let's change that, Carl, hire people, I've got the money." I toke and finger salute him, we chuckle.

"You've paid for this and still have cash?"

"$300 grand in a different bank, I gotta ask Sid, how much Neil was actually making; or if he was always extorting people."

"O, I'm feeling exhausted again." I sigh, take a long drag.

"Josie wants to do a BDSM vid, maybe Saturday?" I look at them, they nod.

"Erin called it 'our house' today, not 'my house'," O, squeals, leans for a kiss.

"I think that says a lot about our relationship."

"Hell of a day, damn, life's exciting, right partners." All agree.

"Official company name 5F's and 7F's, I'll order a sign for out front, I'm thinkin pink neon, opinions?"

"Bernice, please ask Josie to come here, then discreetly ask Steve's opinion of her work."

Josie arrives.

"Is Steve slave driving you?"

"He's fun, I'm enjoying it, we're getting along well, I've learned to use the dishwasher, prep, and store food. I'm excited for this wild Saturday night." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Supper is prepared for 5." Puts her hand on my knee,

"I'm loving the work, really loving it, now how about more sex, huh."

"Make yourself a drink, take a break before serving supper, I expect you to eat with me, Steve too."

Several arrive for supper, I'm excited to chat with Brenda.

"High accolades, Steve's impressed with Josie." Bernice whispers

"Thank you, Bernice."

The fish and chips are great, real English style.

During supper I stand,

"I'm seeking a professional photographer, for some 'risqué' photos. Anybody know one?"

"I do." Brenda replies.

Steve enters.

"Intending to impress the boss, I'm offering breakfast @ 7am, who's coming?" He does a count.

"17, great." He hands me 2 menu plans 1 for café, 1 for the bar.

After the meal, I stand.

"Thank you everyone for your hard work; before leaving, we'd appreciate assistance moving these tables and chairs into the hall. We planned on prepping tables early tomorrow. Breakfast changes that plan. Anyone helping tonight, gets a free breakfast."

I ask O to help Josie clean up, Claire and Jill also volunteer clearing tables. 20 minutes later the bar and café items are in the hall. By 7 the workers leave.

"My friends move to the sofas, for wine and weed."

Chapter 43

"I need a key, or will you be here at 5:30 to let me in." I give Steve a key. Josie, Jill, Claire, and O join us on the sofa.

"Josie, congrats, you're #1 waitress, 11-7 shift, Claire will be a waitress when she's done at Peak. O will help waitress tomorrow."

"I spoke with Sid today; he offered me O's maid job at home. So, I'm available immediately." Claire shared.

"Ok, at lunchtime tomorrow we'll arrange a schedule for you."

I stand,

"No more business." Carl, please assure all doors are locked. Claire, please fetch 4 bottles of wine, Bernice, please bring out the weed, and help Claire with glasses. Let's christen these new sofas."

I get things started by opening Brenda's blouse, kissing her neck. O sits on Carl's lap, kissing him. Jill and Josie start making out and fondling when Claire and Bernice return. Bernice joins me, removing Brenda's skirt, her mouth upon a very dark, large areole.

Claire joins Odette, open mouth kisses her, Carl is sucking O's tits, her hand is jerking his hard rod. I stand, strip; Brenda places her fingers to my twat. Bernice pushes Brenda to a prone position on the wrestling mat and buries her face. I suckle her exceptionally long dark nipple, Brenda, sighs, her body shivers, as she climaxes.

Odette holding Carl's slick shaft, lowers herself over him. Claire lifts her leg over his face, Carl uses his fingers and mouth on Claire's pussy. I'm not getting stimulated by Brenda's fingers, so I move to Josie and Jill who are fingering each other while passionately kissing. I kneel on the floor between them, replacing their fingers with my thumbs. They in turn, begin rolling, twisting, and pinching each other's clit. Jill cums quickly thereafter, I hear Odette groan. Brenda has another orgasm. My thumb makes Josie tighten her thighs against my hand, quiver, and sigh loudly. Claire's riding Carl in her anus, leaning back, her hands beside his shoulders; his hands fondling her tits. Odette is kneeling between their legs, thrusting 2 maybe 3 fingers into Claire's cunt, while licking or sucking her boobs, Carl's hand goes down to her clit. Claire wails as she shakes violently and wraps her legs around Odette's back, trapping her in a vice like grip as she shudders and groans.

Josie lays on the floor pulls my face to her crotch, she has a powerful, musky scent, her juice is sweet, and very tasty. I slowly lick her labia; her fingers delicately play with my nipples. I feel a tongue on my anus. 'Mmm, I don't look, I don't care, I move my knees wider, and arch my back, giving myself to whomever. As I administer my best oral assault on Josie, I'm getting a royal rimming. Talented fingers tease my clit. I'm thinking I'll be climaxing before Josie; so, I search for her g spot, with the first 2 fingers of my right hand. When I find it, she groans, she's close. Just as she's climaxing, my rectum gets invaded, the unexpected thrust into my rectum sends fierce electrical sensations from my sphincter to every nerve ending in my body. I cum, Josie cries out, we're simultaneously orgasming. We both quiver, I fall forward on her as Carl continues ramming my ass. One deep hard thrust and I feel his sperm burst into me,

"OOOhhh yyaaa!" I murmur in delight. A couple more strokes to finish dispensing his cream into me. Josie is intimately kissing me.

"Mmmmm, I emit a satisfying moan."

Bernice and Odette are 69ing, Bernice sighs as she cums.

I raise my head.

"I officially declare these sofas 'Fun Fucked Fulfilling Friends Fantasies'

I twist around, kiss Carl.

"Thank you."

I grab a bottle of wine pour a glass and chug half.

"Damn my life has gotten fucking great. C'mere babe, sit with me." O sits, snuggles in; I give her a big kiss. She licks my face. Turns to Josie,

"Damn girl, you got a great flavor." Brenda puts on her tunic, holds her blouse in her hand.

"Thanks so much see you all at brecky."

"Us too, we're outta here gonna see our boys, before they're asleep." Bernice and Carl dress and leave.

"I'd like another round." Josie lights a blunt.

"Not us, we nearly slept in this morning. I need you fresh tomorrow, Josie."

"Aye, aye boss, but I get to sleep in, I'm on late shift." She chuckles and salutes me, I give her the finger, we chuckle, I pour the rest of the wine, toke and pass it on.

"I hold up 2 bottles of wine, O takes them.

"I guess Claire and Bernice need more service practice, they took so long everyone got tired of waiting, started having sex." She laughs. Claire gave us the finger. We finish the reefer and hug, kissed g'nite.

After showering I'm sitting on the side of the bed, O says, "I'll set my phone alarm, don't want the boss pissed off, my first day waitressing." I give her the finger, then I give her 2 fingers, and a tongue, before we cuddle and fall asleep.