Liberation, for Him or Her? Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2. Problems continue.
3.1k words
3.91
23.8k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 -- A weekend to Recover?

So come Saturday morning I felt a little less shit than I had since Thursday, when Jane had sent the video in the afternoon and confessed her sins against our marriage in the evening. It had been a really rough day and a half but chatting to my sister last evening certainly helped. I'd not have guess in a million years that she would have cheated on Geoff.

That her reason was much the same as Jane's really shocked me initially but the more she explained it the more I began to grasp that probably most women would have a curiosity of what a big dick would feel like and not surprisingly that many would find it a hot experience.

When women talked generally about finding a man "tall dark and handsome" is common, well yes, most probably don't want to be looking down on their husband, physically at least. Handsome doesn't needed much explanation and dark, just a personal choice I guess, but when you think of tall a little more, most people expect bodies to be roughly in proportion so a tall guy seems likely to have a bigger dick, simple anatomy really.

So fair to assume that if not exactly the overriding factor in choice for a mate, it's probably safe to say that given the choice most women would prefer a cock average or a bit larger, some have told me with a straight face that too big is uncomfortable but that just means they've at least had the urge to try one.

Extrapolate it all out and there have got to be women whose ideal sex partner will have a very big cock. I cite my wife for one, my sister for another, neither were keen to give them up, indeed my wife clearly said she was not prepared at this stage to give up fucking dicks much bigger than mine.

So where did that leave me? Well, at least understanding a little more of what was in her head but no closer to a decision, the only thing I was sure of was that I didn't want to lose her. Of course, I didn't want to let her know that until this played out a bit more, why put her at the advantage of knowing that when we may come down to negotiating our future, assuming I could get my head in a place where a future was possible.

Late Saturday morning Jane said, "Honey I need to go and talk to my mum and dad this morning, I don't want to do anything if you are ready to talk, I want to be here any time you want to do that."

She was just on the right side of not pressing me to talk, she was giving me information and leaving me to decide, that was ok but she really looked nervous, not wanting to cause me any upset.

"Jane, go and see your folks, I'm not close to any decisions but I will tell you a few things. First and most importantly, I love you, I don't like what you have done, I hate the fact that some guys have fucked my wife but yeah, I love you, you still have my heart", I could see her trying hard to hold back tears of relief so I continued, "Jane, you are doing well not pressing me for answers I still feel devastated as if someone in my family has died, my heart hurts so much and I don't know if it will ever recover."

"That's why I made that comment that hurt you yesterday morning, I didn't mean it to hurt, it came out of my mouth as a true reaction to the obvious fact that I couldn't recover over the weekend and "lucky you" if you could. I didn't want to deliberately hurt you, it just came out like an angry shout. I never want to hurt you and my biggest fear is how we get through this without a lot of pain for both of us, right now I don't see any future together but I'm working through it, I hope I can find a way but being honest I'm really struggling."

"The last thing for now, I met Susan last night as I was leaving work, she was with her friend Trudy coming out of the bar opposite my office, I asked her to go back in and we talked for maybe an hour. "

Jane's face went white.

"Mike, please tell me you didn't talk about us. Please no, I don't want it to be common knowledge. Oh, fuck what if she tells your mum and dad? No, no, no."

"Jane, relax, we did talk about you and me, but Susan will not talk to anyone about it, not even to Geoff. We talked about things I will not tell you because she swore me to secrecy but we agreed that none of what we spoke about will ever leave that bar, neither Geoff nor you will ever know what we spoke about. Never press me because it is too important for the relationship between me and Susan, understand?"

She nodded yes and I could see her mind working, Jane is a smart girl, she quickly worked out that Susan had a secret and she knew not to ask.

"Jane the only thing I will tell you about what we talked about is that it really helped me. I'm nowhere near agreeing to stay with you of you keep fucking Jack or other big dicks but it really helped me understand part of what I want our future to be like. So don't worry about Susan, go see your folks and maybe bring back some take away for dinner, I haven't the willpower to make anything."

The afternoon wore on and I was getting hungry as it got to 7:30, I'd expected Jane home before then, I called her phone but got no answer so called her parents' house and asked if she was there.

Her mother Julie just sounded her normal happy self, she showed no sign of knowing we had any problem and said, "Oh I thought she'd be home by now, I think she left about 5pm. Maybe she's shopping, take care Mike, see you soon."

Yeah, I thought maybe she's gone shopping but more likely she has Jacks big cock lodged to the hilt in her cheating cunt. I was furious. Ten minutes later her car arrived and she carried in some Chinese food looking quite happy, not freshly fucked happy just generally, things could be worse happy.

She almost jumped out of her skin when I barked at her, "Where the fuck have you been?"

"You know where I've been Mike, please don't shout at me, I was at mum and dads and..."

Before she could finish, I barked again, "You left there at 5pm, where the fuck have you been? I thought you were being honest, I thought I could trust what you told me. You've been getting a length of Jack's big cock in your nasty cunt haven't you, you fucking bitch, I'm out of here. Fuck you, just fuck you."

She screamed back, "Please Mike, please listen, please this is so important. I did go to talk to Jack, I'd told him on Thursday that I would contact him to let him know how things went with you after I told you everything. I swear on my parents lives I did not fuck him, I gave him a hug as I left him but I didn't even kiss him. He was devasted by what I said to him, and I don't love him but I do like him, I don't want to hurt anyone, not you not him, not our families but I'm not doing a good job."

"Mike I told him that I love fucking him but I love living with you more, that good sex is not worth losing my marriage if I can avoid it. Mike I told him that I can't fuck him again until I get things sorted out in my marriage and that maybe we are over for good. He was upset, I think I've got too close to him, or rather, he has got too wound up in me, I think I need to finish with him. He was hurt and wanted to talk, look after what I've done with him, I wanted to finish without a blowout, I'd like to be friends because as you know we work in the same company, I'd like it to finish on good terms."

"Mike please calm down, nobodies clothes came off there was no sex and all he got was a hug goodbye. I have been honest, after I'd talked to mum, not about us, my head just seemed clearer and I decided I wanted to end things with Jack, I didn't tell you because I didn't think it would sound good over the phone, but I wanted to get it done. Believe it or not I really wanted to tell you that the big beautiful cock I've been fucking, the only one, is now off limits, I thought you'd be happy, I just wanted the right time to tell you."

"Now can we eat?" I nodded yes and started to apologise for the words I'd used but she brushed it off, "Really Mike, it wasn't nice to hear from my husband but I'm not too much of a hypocrite to know I deserved that and probably a lot more besides. To be honest, I've been super impressed at how calm you've been given how much I know I've hurt you. Let's eat."

The rest of the evening was quiet, it was becoming a habit, we both knew they had to talk but wasn't going to be easy, there were too many obstacles even with this news that her current big cock was being removed from service. That would at least give some breathing space.

Sunday dawned and both spent a quiet time, together a lot of the time but nothing but polite questions, "would you like coffee? shall we make dinner or order in?" Nothing significant and again they went to separate bedrooms that was not changing.

Chapter 4 -- Four Days Later

As the weekend finished and the working week rolled around, Mike was no closer to making any decisions about Jane's stated intention to include fucking big cocks in their future.

He had taken some encouragement from his sister Susan saying she would not want to risk her marriage again, having strayed with a huge cock, but even then, Susan had admitted that she was grateful that she hadn't been tempted since by meeting a guy with a big dick. 11 inches had been too much for her to ignore, she had fucked one for 4 months and only stopped when the guy moved away.

Not really much encouragement because it actually supported Jane's idea that she couldn't give the idea up, even as she had reluctantly given up Jack's monster because he was getting possessive, she knew he had love on his mind, she didn't need or want that from him, it endangered what she held dearest, her husband's willingness to perhaps tolerate her straying occasionally for the thrill of having her cunt completely filled.

Susan had described the feeling to him, as a man he could not fully understand what she described but he certainly knew that the pull of a huge cock was hard for some women to resist.

Jane seemed to be becoming increasingly impatient to learn his thoughts, so whilst he had told her not to push things he was floundering so decided it was time to talk and tell her what he was thinking. He knew she would feel this was positive, in his mind it was nothing of the sort, he felt they might be arriving close to break up time.

At lunchtime that Thursday he called her at work, "Jane, please don't think I've come to a decision, I haven't, indeed I'm getting nowhere, I think we need to talk again, just don't expect any decisions. See you at home."

When Mike arrived, Jane was already home and looked showered and changed, dressed simply but looked her beautiful self.

"Hi Mike, can I get you a beer?"

"That would be great Jane, thanks. I think I might need it." Her smile dropped; she had felt positive, despite Mike's warning, but he clearly was not ready to see things her way.

They sat and after a gulp of their drinks Mike started:

"Jane, you are still my wife, I still love you beyond measure and I still hate what you've done. Right now, the thought that you would expect me to - well let's not say to "allow you", because it's your body -- but to see you taking lovers, well I just don't think I can do that, I know that long term that it would simply break my heart and I don't know how long I could continue to love you."

"You have told me that Jack is history and right now I know you are not seeing anyone else but you have been honest, you do intend to have lovers with those huge cocks you desire even in 6 years' time if we have children and keep doing it into the future until when? Until you are what, 50,60,70? Do you intend to ever be mine or is your need to have a big cock endless? Jane, I just can't do that."

"Have you anything to say, anything to give me realistic hope that you will not need this forever? I might be able to cope if it was pretty short term and not too often, even though it really hurts to think about you giving yourself to others. I cannot see us having a family and you then going back to having lovers once they are safely off to school."

"I will never commit to having a family until you commit to stop fucking others and commit to me only. That is my first non-negotiable, you will either never have my children or you will stop having lovers. I know we both want children so, what do you say about this so far?"

Jane felt deflated, it was clear Mike would never move as far as she would like him to, to understand that her sex sessions where separate from their marriage. She believed that to be 100% true but she understood that not many people would accept that viewpoint.

She replied, "Mike, I'm even a little surprised that you would consider this short term. Please understand that although it seems nothing but selfish that it is an urge that I've fought off in the past for long periods, I lasted almost four years of marriage and when we dated before that, so almost 6 years, but the urge came back Mike. I want to be your wife always; I never want to be with any man other than you expect purely for hot sex when I can't resist that need to feel truly full."

"I love you so much Mike and because of that I want us to be completely honest with each other and I cannot promise that I will always be able to resist that urge: Imagine if we're at a dance, you allow some guy to dance with me who you see as no threat, as you have often done, suddenly I feel this massive cock pressing against my pussy through my dress and my cunt betrays me, I want that thing inside me. I know I want it, he knows I want his cock, he can feel my heat flushing back against him, feel my nipples hardening against his chest, he knows Mike, he just knows that if he plays it right he can fuck me, I can't resist that slab of meat."

"That is my problem, I'm a slut Mike. I'm a slut for a man with a big dick. When he fucks me the first time, if he isn't an idiot stupid enough to bad mouth my husband or marriage if he treats me ok, he will know I'll be out of control and come back for more, until it gets a little old and then he dumps me or I dump him."

"Mike that is who you are married to, that is what I am like and yes I can try but I know that some time, someday I will meet someone with 9 or 10 inches and I submit, it will happen. If you want to keep me as your wife, I'll be yours 99% of the time, but you need to understand that it is almost as sure to happen as death and taxes. I'm flawed Mike, very flawed but please love me, please stay with me."

With that, the sobbing started, this time both of them were in tears, both wanted to find a way to stay together but neither could find the answer. They were equally frustrated and hugged for the first time in a week.

Mike looked Jane in the eye and spoke, "Jane I think I better look for somewhere to stay for a while, this is getting us nowhere and I'm just going slowly mad trying to solve a problem that has no answer. I want a faithful wife, you want my agreement for you to fuck other people, maybe for the rest of our lives. I can't see a way, I just can't. I'm moving out and maybe one of us will think of something we can both live with but I can't live like this. I'm just warning you, if you happen to see me with another woman, well you cheated first, I'm not looking for it but I might decide to move on at any point, I can't see a future for us."

Jane was thunderstruck, she was losing the love of her life, he was talking about moving on, this is where her belated honesty had got her, losing everything important to her. She had waited hoping Mike would weaken and allow her selfish needs, he wasn't buying that, he was moving on.

By Saturday, Mike told her he had booked 2 weeks in a homestay motel and would move in on Sunday. She begged him not to leave but the couple of days since Thursday had strengthened his resolve, he was moving on, she was losing her husband.

By Sunday night Jane was alone in the condo, Mike was gone. He had decided and he had left her.