Liberation, for Him or Her? Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3, Jane's Idea.
2.7k words
3.47
18.9k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3

Chapter 5 -- Can we try this?

Two days after Mike had left home, he called Jane to say that he was looking for an apartment and that he would call to arrange to remove his things from the condo. Jane had been falling apart mentally after Mike moved out, she was desperate, but he hadn't spoken to her since moving out, he hadn't felt the need no wish to, he was trying to get used to being on his own.

"Mike, please don't get somewhere else yet, it seems so irrecoverable if you take that step, I'm desperate to do whatever it takes to get you back in my life. If you sign up to a lease, even for only 6 months, it drives a big wedge between us and I'm going to have to move out of the condo, I can't afford it on my own."

She heard Mike sigh deeply before he said, "Jane this is what your cheating has brought us to, we need to get used to living apart, there is no way to reconcile our differences. Yes, you could say you won't do it anymore and I'd love to believe you but we both know, right now you would hope with everything you've got that you could live up to it. But Jane, look at it from my point of view, you've cheated for 5 months, other guys have fucked you how many times? What was Jack good for 2-3 times per session? So maybe 20 times you've let other men fuck you."

He heard Jane sobbing over the phone, "Then Jane, you've admitted that there is a very slim chance you could go without getting horny for a big fat cock and that you can see yourself needing it 10 or 20 years and more into the future. If you get horny, how am I to believe you won't just do what you've already shown yourself capable of, cheating behind my back."

Now Jane was openly wailing her misery in the background.

"Jane, I know you love me, I don't have any doubt about it, I love you more than anything in the world but it's just not enough honey. I want a woman who will give me children and be true to our family, you've admitted that is not who you are. I love you so much but your future plans and mine are not compatible."

"I'll call you before I come over to collect the rest of my things, that will give you a chance to be out if you don't want to see me and I'll leave my key when I'm finished. I'm sorry, I guess this is goodbye. I'm looking at some apartments on Saturday morning so then when I get an address, I'll start arranging the divorce, I hope we can do that and stay friends, think about anything you really want to keep and let me know, ok?"

Jane choked out, "That's easy Mike, what I want to keep is you, nothing else matters, please don't make any more big decisions until you come over to collect your things, please come alone and please give me some more time to talk to you."

"I can do that Jane, I'll come over tomorrow night it that's ok."

"I'll see you then Mike, and Mike, until then please keep both your heart and your mind open to me."

The next day Mike texted Jane at work and said would 7pm be good, Jane simply replied yes.

When Mike arrived he just had his car, he was just collecting clothing and other small stuff, he didn't want any furniture, he was looking at furnished apartments. He rang the bell and the door opened instantly, Jane wanted to hug him and he couldn't see what harm that could do, for him mentally it was all over barring the formalities of separation and divorce.

Jane clung to him, he could feel her trembling, he knew she would make one last effort to convince him but his course was set. What could she say?

"Mike please let's talk before you pack anything, I've had an idea, please listen with an open mind and that big heart of yours open for something a little different."

He nodded the affirmative and said, "I'm all ears, if you have anything new to suggest I'm listening and I hope I can buy into it, but I just don't see what can change my mind."

"OK Mike, you know I've ended things with Jack, I promise you that will not change, I've got no other stud lined up, I'm going to try not to go there ever again. Cold turkey from huge dicks from now on and yes I remember exactly what you said about good intentions but being unable to resist, so I've got a plan."

"Jack you are a fun guy, but you have always been a bit straight-laced. Do you want our marriage enough to maybe relax a bit and try things a little differently? I know you have trust issues but I have that covered too, so would you take a chance on making a few changes in our life to see it we can find a way through this?"

Mike looked curiously at the love of his life, nervous but definitely interested to hear more. He simply said, "Go on."

"Mike, it was when you said that when we separate that I might see you with other women that I got an idea. I wrongly had you marked as a one-woman man but if you are open to being with other women, I can live with that just as I would expect that you would then be able to live with me having other men. Jack, will you please come with me to a swingers club on Friday night, just to see if it's something we can do together and if it might give us something that stops the threat of me running around behind your back?"

"What I'm thinking is if we do it together as a shared experience, who knows where that would lead but I promised you with all the honesty I can muster, if we do it I swear I will only do things when we are together, no little side adventures and Mike, if this works for us, I won't care what size the cock or cocks are. It might cure my addiction to huge dicks."

"If you will try this, for now let's not think further that Friday, then we can talk again and if you're onboard with the plan, I suggest we try it for 6 months and then see where we are. My hope would be that we would have enough confidence together to make the decision to relax and look again at when to stop playing and start a family."

Mike looked unconvinced but said, "OK babe, let's do it on Friday, I'd already accepted I was going to start looking for other women so I suppose nothing much to lose for one night. I still see all sorts of problems but I'm going to try it with you but Jane, you have a lot of convincing still to do beautiful."

Chapter 6 - At the Club

Friday was a nervous day for both Mike & Jane, she'd hoped he would move back into the condo but he was sticking to his plan although he didn't take any more of his things from the apartment. Jane took that as a good sign even as she was disappointed, he was still away from home. She was also relieved he even listened to her plan and although he talked about his mind frame of other women, it was up to her to be the woman he ultimately wanted.

It was Jane researched the club, she picked one that was a couple of towns and 30 miles away from home, it looked really well appointed in the online brochure, it required them to become members for three months minimum and it sold itself as a "full contact member only club", just the place for horny people whose sex life had hit the buffers recently. Jane's 100% priority was for Mike to get laid hoping he would get with the plan, if she scored a fuck so much the better, but If Mike looked uncomfortable, she could stand to just watch if it looked a good idea.

When they arrived, they were delayed for 20 minutes, having completed a membership form online but have to present supporting evidence, then an official tour of the premises, which turned out to be very plush and as swanky as you'd expect from a properly up-market club.

As they progressed on the tour, they saw members in various stages of undress but nobody, but nobody was over-dressed. Tour completed they were told they could change in the member's locker room and the guide suggested maybe a drink at the bar to settle any first night nerves. They'd been told it was a Lingerie Night so had brought an overnight bag with clothes changes. Like all of the club the locker room was unisex, so stayed together.

Mike had often told Jane that she'd look hot in a bin bag or potato sack, so she decided to be a little conservative, she wanted him to be the centre of attraction rather than her and not to overdo her sexy lingerie.

Jane had bought Mike a male lingerie outfit, a black trunks outfit that looked like a mini-dinner jacket with a white crotch area with 3 black easy to open buttons. It was complimented by a white shirt collar with black bow tie attached & set off by white shirt cuffs. Mike had turned his nose up at the thought of wearing it originally and even said he wouldn't wear it, then seeing Jane's disappointment, thought, what the hell, and decided he needed to buy in properly to this night and he said, yes he'd wear it. Jane was thrilled because when he tried it on he had turned her pussy to mush, she wanted him, but then she was one horny lady and always wanted her sexy husband.

Jane wore a very sexy but conservative sea-green silk nightdress that came down to mid-thigh and had a revealing criss-cross pattern between the breasts but was not sheer, indeed the cups over her tits were embroidered and gave little away, but of course she still looked really hot.

They went to the bar, it was manned by both men and women, scantily dressed as appropriate to nature of the club and they were all eye candy. The couple got long drinks then moved off to a lounge area where people were mixing, perhaps some existing friends, maybe some trying to make new connections, potential lovers.

Everyone seemed friendly but there was a frisson of tension in the air, blatant nervousness from most, a few confident in their own appeal it seemed.

After a while they were approached by a couple, maybe 10 years older than them and the conversation flowed, their new friends were experienced, experienced enough to recognise newbies.

The lady, Sarah who was very beautiful, asked what we were hoping to get from the experience. Jane thought she would lay it all out, she told them they had a fall out because she had cheated, they were trying to find a way back and thought shared experience might help. Jane finally said, "I really want to see Mike getting laid by a lovely woman."

Sarah smiled and said, "That sounds very interesting, my husband Joe likes to watch me, Mike do you find me attractive?" Mike hesitated unsure what to say but nodded yes. "What about you Jane, do you want to watch, or would you like to join in? Have you ever been with a woman Jane?"

Jane said," Yes Sarah, it's been a long time, but I have been with a couple of ladies. What have you got in mind?"

Sarah turned to her husband and said, "Joe sometimes gets some pussy, other than mine of course, but it isn't necessary, his main job tonight is as my cuckold, he's my small dicked cum eating cuckold and loves me to humiliate him in front of beautiful people like you two. In all honesty Jane, I wouldn't insult you with Joe's little cock. Joe, tell them what I'd like Joe, tell them what you'd like them to do to me while you watch."

Joe was a neat man, not impressive in stature but a good looking small guy, he hadn't said much beyond hello, but his voice was completely deferential to his wife, she was a complete contrast to her husband and very much in charge.

"Sarah would like you to lie back and spread your legs Jane, she has an insatiable appetite for a tasty pussy, she'll eat you to as many orgasms as you can stand, just as long as Mike keeps fucking her from behind. That is what gets her off...and I love to watch her doing her thing, after you are finished, I'll do my thing with her. You two ok with that?"

Jane was thinking, "Perfect, I don't get fucked, Mike does, and we do it together." She said, "Sounds good to me, Mike, you good with this?" She could see Mike's trunks had a fat bulge, yeah Mike wanted this too.

They found a quieter spot and the action got under way, Jane lay back on a fat chunky cushion and spread herself wide inviting Sarah's attention but before that, Sarah kissed Mike who accepted her willingly, kissing her back as she fondled his cock through his trunks and smiled her satisfaction. "Ready Mike?" Sarah asked while already turning back towards Jane and knelt between her legs.

Watching Sarah lick and kiss his wife between the legs really turned Mike on, he was as hard as he ever got, he watched for a while before kneading Sarah's breasts and fingering her, she was soaking wet and couldn't be more ready. Just as well because he couldn't wait either and sunk his cock deep into Sarah with one hard push. As she moaned, she lifted her mouth off Jane and said, "Do what you want Mike, take your time or just empty your balls when you are ready, I assume you will get it up again, besides, Joe is hungry for a creampie, aren't you darling?" she asked turning again to look at Joe whose cock was rigid in his hand as he slowly wanked it, he smiled and licked his lips. Sarah laughed.

Jane had cum several times already under Sarah's skilled tongue, the last time when she'd lifted off the cushion, Sarah had taken the opportunity to lick her asshole. Jane had cried out, "Yes, eat my ass" and that had been enough to set Mike off and he shot a few weeks cum into Sarah. They took various levels of pleasure watching Joe eat Mike's cum from his wife, Jane was intrigued, Mike a little amazed but Sarah loved it and gave him loving encouragement, he liked her to humiliate him publicly in places like this but underneath it he was secure that she loved him to the stars and back. He loved this game.

After another 45 minutes Mike had got his second wind and had again fucked Sarah, lasting longer this time and Jane took up a 69 position under Sarah and as Mike ploughed Sarah again, both fuckers were getting licks and kisses of their genitals from a very attentive Jane who was really enjoying the view.

When Mike again filled Sarah's pussy it drained into Jane's mouth, and she wriggled from under them before kissing and snowballing Joe who hungrily ate that cum again.

After a final chat and drink, the couples parted hoping to see each other again and Mike and Jane drove home. When they arrived at the condo, Mike didn't hesitate to go inside with Jane, both were still on a sexual high, Jane had not been penetrated except by tongue and fingers, she needed to be fucked and Mike was willing and ready, he fucked her hard, but it was not the hate fuck that Jane feared might be what she would get, it was urgent but still loving they both came and slept together for the first time in several weeks.