All Comments on 'Liberation, for Him or Her? Pt. 02'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
payenbrantpayenbrantabout 1 year ago

I am glad he was able to keep some of his principles. It will probably be for the best. Two people wanting two very different things. Best to split so they can both find what they are really looking for.

However, his sister on the other hand....that is another matter.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

He made the right choice!

4

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Good, now stay away from the disgusting wife, get tested for every STD, then divorce and begin the search for a better woman. Avoid the treacherous sister. Eventually her marriage will end badly. The truth always comes out. What is with portraying women as having no self control at all?

OldskierOldskierabout 1 year ago

Well my snarky comment is , she can bury her sorrow by having Mike bury his big cock in her cheating cunt. There that is out of the way. But please continue as I really want to see if there is a way for this to be a Happy Ending ..

jasonnhjasonnhabout 1 year ago

She is an unrepentant slut, trying to get her way to continue being a slut.

He is a good guy trying to save a marriage that the slut is working hard to tear down. He knows what she is and is trying to undermine HIMSELF to accommodate HER. She is willing to corrupt him to accommodate herself. It makes me nauseated to read it.

FINALLY, he wakes up, grows his balls, and leaves her.

Will we see him living a happy life without the slut? Will we see the slut suffer (doubtful)?

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

One thing find to be very realistic about this chapter based on personal experience.

If the situation were reversed Jane would expect Mike to give her as much time as she needs to make a decision no matter how long it takes. In the situation being portrayed here she's frustrated that after a week he hasn't found a way to live with her revelations.

Also, when she left her mother's to go talk to Jack she's upset that Mike thought the worst of her even though she didn't have sex. Again, of the situation were reversed and Mike had stopped to break things off with his lover and didn't inform her first she would have assumed he fucked her no matter what actually happened.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

....only thing I was sure of was that I didn't want to lose her....

.

WHY??

sem999sem999about 1 year ago

1 page chepter ,try 1 word chepters so will have 20000 chepters and your story will last for years

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 1 year ago

Pretty silly Woman have self control, dude. This story is an insult to intelligent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hate your stories

francemanfrancemanabout 1 year ago

Damn what a bunch of retards!

You didn't understand anything!

There is nothing better than a big cock.

Yes. Absolutely !

- The big cock cooks for you when you're hungry

- it comforts you when you are sad

- it takes care of you when you are sick

- it supports you in the trials of life

- it encourages you in front of your challenges

And

And

and it even takes out the trash at night.

SO!

It's worth thinking about, isn't it?

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

Okay. I gave the first one a 5 for encouragement. Now I'll be a little more critical.

Take your time when writing and try to listen to your own story. It's starting to sound likes some quickly written notes. Check the grammar and punctuation with an editor like MS Word and make the corrections before posting. And try using some "text-to-speech" program to listen to the words as they are spoken. You'll hear that it's not flowing neatly.

The story arc of "bigcock-loving-slut" and the emotional struggles of her (soon-to-be accepting?) cuckhold is an interesting change for the usual Loving Wives stories. It sounds like you're trying to navigate the waters between both the burn-the-bitch crowd AND the feminist female-agency (her body, her rules) crowd. How does the husband handle that "agency" crap, when the reality of it destroys their marriage vows?

So, I'm still interested to see this further. A 4 this time. (Start working on that grammar and story flow.

Maybe try finding a volunteer editor here on the site to review before posting.)

littleone35littleone35about 1 year ago

Just move on there is someone out there for him

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 1 year ago

Jane was thunderstruck, she was losing the love of her life, he was talking about moving on, this is where her belated honesty had got her, losing everything important to her. She had waited hoping Mike would weaken and allow her selfish needs, he wasn't buying that, he was moving on.

Maybe if she had said, 'If you want to fuck others, I can live with it," yet the thought never occurred to her because she was selfish. In five months, she had at least three different big cock 'lovers' (her words, not mine). She said she needed it at least twice a month, 'Jack is different, I've had six afternoons in that hotel with him, Jack's cock is absolutely awesome, I'm so addicted to it, I don't think I can give it up right now.' With the promise that some day she would quit, it could never be as we all know some day never comes.

Now about Susan, the sister, 'When I was getting that big gnarly cock as much as I could, I was still making love to my husband, I still needed and wanted what he gave me. It was different. One was a perfectly cooked sirloin marinated in all sorts of things to tickle a girl's tastebuds, the other was a fillet-mignon served with love. They were different, I needed one just as much as the other. I cheated but in a way I didn't short-change Geoff, I know that's pretty much horseshit but that is how it seemed at the time.' Yes it was horse shit, Geoff was getting sloppy seconds, until Mr. Wonderful moved on. From the sounds of her statement she still drool's for another chance. The big difference in the situations was that Susan and Geoff already had their kids.

Mike would be better off and so would Jane if they split. A word for the wise, what will Jack do when his big dick isn't big enough to please her and she goes looking for even bigger.

DrPopeDrPopeabout 1 year ago

This is badly in need of an editor …. So many mistakes and oddly phrased sentences. Narrative is interesting but it’s being letdown by what only could be described as literal errors

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Love this story - can hardly wait to see how it turns out.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Hope it turns out better for them in the long term

irinmikeirinmikeabout 1 year ago

The theme of this story has been stated many times before and that is that a woman can have sex outside of marriage (recreational sex) and it has no bearing on the woman's marriage. First of all woman may agree to casual sex but their needs usually include some closeness and affection eventually no matter how big a slut they are. I believe that the only way the heroine of this story would be happy is if she found a man who had no problem with an open marriage, or was just using her for eye candy. The way this story is unfolding Jack, who is her work mate, has feelings for Jane and will continue to be in contact with her throughout their work day. Right away that is a no go for any normal male. Who wants a wife who is constantly looking for a way to feel a big cock against her so she can proposition her into having sex? None is the answer unless they are sick puppies! The reason is simple, because if she engages in casual sex, she will also be drawn into a relationship with the owner of that big cock. Finding a solution for this problem between the two characters in the story is impossible. He wants a loving faithful wife, and she wants sex with endowded men because it "feels good". She is an addict, who might as well be doing heroin at a crack house because even though the surroundings are shady and dangerous, "it feels good".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Flap A doesn’t fit into Slot B.

Simples.

Move on and find someone that you won’t have to compete for her emotions. She just wants a meal ticket, a base of operation she can park her used cunt to rest between fucks while the simp husband keeps her in the life she’s accustomed to.

Ditch the Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting conundrum - wife has this ‘kink’ of needing big cocks, she fought it while dating and for 3 1/2 years of marriage before succumbing.

She ‘confessed’ via a email, sent to her husband while at work? Bit did it for him? Any one with half a brain would know what seeing that video at work would do. He’s lucky he held it together and it didn’t adversely eject his job.

If she’s had this ‘kink’ since before dating, shouldn’t the whole conversation have taken place before getting married? He’ll, before getting serious? She must have known what the future husband was packing?

After a week she’s upset the husband hasn’t accepted it, that’s basically what she’s looking for, for him to agree with her having other men. But, she’d be hurt if he wanted or ‘needed’ other women.

If she’s getting her can’t stretched out with monster socks maybe husband needs to find a woman with a tighter cunt?

She’s being discrete? The longer this goes on the less likely thsy discrete will be possible, sooner or later someone else will find out.

As for having a family, hell no, not ever. As it is now they can split and it will be relatively easy for both but if they have kids? He’s ducked (and not literally) If the selfish slut decides to continue it or worse chases the relationship agreement further (gangbangs, cuts hubby off or just loses respect for him and wants to move on) he’s going to suffer loss of his kids, his home, alimony, child support etc etc. he’ll be n a one bedroom apartment eating noodles and food noble to have any sort of decent life till their on college. No way would you go ahead with that - maybe only a post nuptial agreement before hand.

Your tags m first was swapping? She’s looking more for a willing cuckold. And he needs advice from someone outside it all - not advice from another big cock slut like his sister.

Yes, she’s got a kink - big dick - people have them, but dies that mean everyone should have a little extra? Some people may have a spanking kink, Bdsm, huge tits, anal kinks, dies that mean if their partners are not willing to provide that they should be free to go elsewhere?

Women being women I don’t see that happening if things weee reversed , cheating husbands dont usually get any understanding or sympathy they usually get burnt. Double standard? Men should accept but women don’t have too?

Reading on to see what happens but hoping it’s not a cream pie eating cuckoos take there’s enough of them already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jane was thunderstruck? Nobody can possibly be that much of a stupid skank slut. Mike "I love you but will give in to my desire to have a big dick" is her mantra? Clearly a man writing trying to sound like a woman. Obviously, Mike is a sissy wimp who will eventually give in because he too, is a complete idiot. Hoping this story is over and done.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

Good for him. Find a woman that does not have psychological problems.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

So long as the big cock doesn’t badmouth her marriage or her husband, she’ll do whatever he says? Her actions badmouth her marriage and her husband! How is that any different?

This was painful to read, she’s about as bright as a 10 watt bulb.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 1 year ago

This husband was considering anything so that he could keep his cheating slut wife. At least, in this story, she was honest and told him she would always have a desire for big cocks. Because she was a slut! Her moron husband seems to have completely forgiven her for what she had already done (the wimp!) but was only concerned about her continued need in the future. If she had told him that "Yes, she could give them up" the pussy would have joined back with her. She, of course, would have no intention of staying true to her husband and would be available to the first big cock she encountered!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The MC needs to cut his losses, dump this crazy bitch, and move on with his life. That's the only exceptable solution. There's no way period she can ever be trusted again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mike owes it to Geoff to out his sister. No man should have to live with a cheating wife.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

The a longer aftermath would have been nice.

I'm a bit confused -- Did Mike or did he really moved on and divorced Jane?

That stupid female is probably the happiest female now that she's single.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Glad he's leaving her. There's no way he will ever be able to trust her and I would never believe she didn't fuck the big cock after she left her parents. Why should he believe her?? I hope his sister's husband finds out about her and kicks her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The MC finally figured it out. She wants her cake and eat it too. What a selfish cunt. Why wouldn't she seek help, if she really wanted to save her marriage? Her explanation and lack of interest in trying things, other than fucking around, said volumes. The husband made the right call. His short term pain would be much easier than knowing he wasn't good enough, or big enough, to keep his wife's legs closed and knowing at anytime another guy could give her the same ultimatum she gave him, leaving him with nothing.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 year ago

Eleven inch’s? Really? The number of men with 11” is minuscule. (See > https://sexuality.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-health/statistical-breakdown-of-penis-size-in-the-united-states-a22242). It states that maybe 1 male in the U.S. is 10” or larger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Authors here should know that height and dick size do not correlate. There's a massive British peer-reviewed study showing this. As for this story, authors with micropenises should just stop writing about their neuroses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dont bother with any more. What a wimpy man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is there a part 3? I can't square the circle, but I'm going to read your solution.

THANK YOU for a realistically written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You keep repeating the same old lines from both characters. At this rate, your story will never finish. Is Mike ever going to grow a pair? She stated she will never change so why prolong the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to part 3. Hopefully she will come to her senses. It will then be interesting to see if she promises will he take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And what other choice did he ha e keep living with the whore and let her do big cock only a wimp would even think of keeping the slut

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Part 2 was better. I contained a flow and plot progression that makes sense and I could make that jump to your world (and not because the chances of RAAC are fading). Looking forward to Part 3 - 4*

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 year ago

JTP, you can't possibly believe a normal healthy male would put up with this kind of disrespect. I'll give the slut credit, she has been reasonably honest with him. He has to know the relationship is screwed and there is no possible way for it to return to acceptability. He's left her. but it took way too long.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Phew ... this story to a "better" turn from the 1st, at least for me. Thank you for writing and sharing.

Interestingly, as Jane described how she might dance with someone other than Mike while out on a date, sense he has a large dick and would give in to that other guy, I kept thinking that I had heard that story... "February Sucks". Ok, sure, Mike now knows what to expect, but the pain is and still would be there.

I understand Jane, she wants to step out on occasion without repercussion. I understand Mike, he loves his wife (or who he thought was his wife) and would love to save that. But the bottom line is that they want mutually exclusive things for their marriage and by definition, they can't make it work without one or both changing their view of the marriage. Honestly, now that Mike is moving out (temporarily, I suppose), I hope he turns that into a permanent situation, or maybe finds a sexy lady that he wants to be with a couple of times a month. Maybe he'll agree to a marriage that is occasionally "open."

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

Nope still Juvenile

Are you expecting to get a few converts to your way of thinking?

Hopefully he finds a new wife with a smaller cunt.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

JimmytheSimp, help me understand what the slut sister being a whore has to do with the wife becoming one. If he's so easily swayed then why not listen to his cheating slut wife?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

A single page does not a chapter make.

If you are going to continue to prolong the agony with this story, at least write it out to its conclusion and not keep dropping the odd page here and there.

boneham21boneham21about 1 year ago

ABSURD !!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Got to love her honesty here in this chapter. But why does it take so long for him to move on and why does it read there is a chance at rasc?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I honestly cannot see any man even considering what's she proposing.

If you are a man. And reading this. And you have agreed to let you wife fuck other men any time she wants? Then you are less than.

Sorry. You are a pussy wimp sorry excuse for a man. That's just how it is.

This character did move out. But shit...it took him weeks after seeing rhe video of his wife happily fucking someone else to make up his mind?

Stupid. And not very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now she's free to fuck every big cock she can find.

In no time she'll be the town door knob...with every STD known to man kind. Yay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I Think Your Plot Is Cross Gendered.

I thought it was supposed to be the husband who wanted his wife to stay home faithful and chaste while the husband fucked anything with a vagina. I think we call the stereotype of a husband a cheating piece of dog shit; an asshole. Women/Wives HATE that man. The husbands claim its just sex, they can't resist the big tits, the finer body, the Younger Woman. Men are embarrassed by the stereotype, but accept that even a few such assholes makes all males suspicious and not to be trusted.

\

So is this some kind of equal time for an asshole piece of dog shit wife? You know women who accept that kind of treatment from an asshole husband are considered stupid, weak, even desperate? Especially by other women.

\

The man is condemned as being a slave to his dick, or better, having all his brains in his Little head. I guess this wife has all her brains in her clitoris? Anything is possible, but I think history has recorded that while most men fuck with their dicks, most women fuck with their brains, and their hearts.

\

So I find the basic premise to be silly. The wife can get all the cock she wants. She's obviously not guilty or regretful enough to curb her appetite, so the premise that she is outing herself to absolve her guilt is ridiculous. The MC's sister is the normal big cock whore: discrete, hidden, and very very focused on survival of her marriage. I know you enjoy dragging the cuck through this story by his inadequate dick, but its just another Fag Cuck Shit story. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story looking forward to part 3. Jane is too selfish to understand, what she’s doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost me after "I didn't want to lose her" what BS drop the cheating cunt and move on with your life. She late and he thinks she is out screw jhonny big dick. Without trust there is no marriage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"I began to grasp that probably most women would have a curiosity of what a big dick would feel like and not surprisingly that many would find it a hot experience." - First, change "most,"and "many" to "some." Second, at least some, if not many women, find big cocks uncomfortable.

\

I think his thesis about what women want is wrong, but it's his universe. Also, there's length vs girth. and also skill. Too many guys with big cocks don't think they need any technique. Too long can bang the cervix, which most women find painful. While many/most women enjoy the full feeling of a thick cock, there's only so much stretching you can have before it becomes painful.

\

Why couldn't she just call Jack?

\

PLEASE learn to punctuate dialog! When one speaker speaks over two or more paragraphs, each para gets an open quote, only the last gets a close quote. The possessive of "nobody" is "nobody's," not "nobodies."

\

Stick with one POV. You started in 1st person, then switched to 3rd person.

\

"suddenly I feel this massive cock pressing against my pussy" - You don't dance so close that you can feel his cock, sheesh! She can wear a bra that keeps her nipples from poking, and again, not dance that close.

\

No need for 3 more parts unless you're going to have him wimp out.

Pappy7Pappy7about 1 year ago

When she told him her conversation with the meat and said that she would rather live with her husband than have good sex, she drove a stake through the heart of that marriage. He loves her enough that he shouldn't want her not to have good sex, so set her free. The meat shouldn't be attacked or injured, she was the one that made the promises that she continually broke. But since those guys think a big dick makes them invincible they usually have to learn what a regular dick and a really bad attitude can do to their enjoyment of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, but could have used a bit more character development. I think the big cock trope is over used. Very very few men have 10” dicks. Maybe one percent of the population. And women have told me that big dicks actually hurt. Sex is supposed to be pleasurable not painful. Yes I grant that there are size queens, but they are rare. Mostly l think this is a male inferiority fantasy. I have pleased many a woman in my life with my massive 5 1/2” dick, and some have told me that I was the best lover they ever had. I think our heroine Just wants some “strange “ and is not ready to be married let alone have kids. The MC realized this and made the right decision. As for Jane, it’s her turn to decide to be BCS or a wife. You can’t do both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just some fun of facts for the penis worshiping crowd, 70% of males have erect penises between 4.5 and 6”. Only .002 % of men have penises over 9”. If Jane found one she should not let go. Just as likely to find a woman with a brown and green eye. They exist, but really. As for black guys with giant cocks, I go to the gym often and have seen scores of black guys naked and their dicks look just like whites guys, only a few shades darker.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

A bit better, but you’ll RAAC them it’s what you POM authors do, you cannot help yourselves you all love Cuck stories.

This chapter rates 3/5

Can you make it better?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jane must live in a houseboat on an Egyptian river, because she is in 'denile'! Because this --

"...if he isn't an idiot stupid enough to bad mouth my husband or marriage if he treats me ok, he will know I'll be out of control and come back for more, until it gets a little old and then he dumps me or I dump him."

"Mike that is who you are married to, that is what I am like and yes I can try but I know that some time, someday I will meet someone with 9 or 10 inches and I submit, it will happen. If you want to keep me as your wife, I'll be yours 99% of the time, but you need to understand that it is almost as sure to happen as death and taxes. I'm flawed Mike, very flawed but please love me, please stay with me."

-- is absolutely NOT what any real man ever wants to hear come out of his wife's mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh, and maybe Mike should have told Jane that she owed him 8 hall passes until she could roll over on him again. Then when he found a compatible wife to be, he could divorce Jane and marry the new woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And in regard to NudeinMaine's comments. When asked most women said they were content with shorter rather than longer male 'parts'. Considering that the female receptacle for the male organ starts around 4 inches and expands to about 7 when aroused, anything over that is wasted effort and painful for the woman. Bigger may be better with atom bombs but not necessarily with penises. There clips of monster moles tunneling into twats but mostly they get left out in the cold and can't even keep hard.

Frank66Frank66about 1 year ago

Not sure why making a decision here is so hard. She cheated, she's going to continue to cheat, she's extremely self-centered; no way she 'loves' him. Run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What pathetic clap trap written by some guy with cuck traits. No-one would stay after the first time she fucked him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is simple. She doesn’t really love him, she loves big cock and his stability.

He lover is not discreet. He is her work mate. She as much as said if I dance with anyone with a bigger cock than you I will be unfaithful.

If he has any self respect he should run far and fast as her love is a flawed love which is essentially for her alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why get married if your going to fuck around. I think she could get a kid from any of the idiots that she is screwing. Guess how many will stick around to raise them. Hmm, wonder if that will be his job, when he goes back to her. What a schmuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m a long time reader of LIT. Afraid to post my “Loving Wive Stories”.

He is out; he needs to stay out. If she cheated! And wants to continue. Then: GET THE FUCK OUT! If she needs a big/huge dick (you know if it’s big they usually call it at COCK). The story is sort of over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Social engineering at it's worst. Frankly the unhygenic nature of a man putting his health at risk to stay with a size queen who will not be faithful is absurd. I can not imagine a man with such low self esteem as to put himself through that kind of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey, men want younger and more fertile women. Men also want women with lower body counts.

But you don't see men throwing it in a woman's face night and day, a joking part of culture. But the opposite is true for hoes and big swinging dicks.

I got a decent sized package, almost 9 inches. That doesn't entitle me to shit on my woman. I can't imagine saying shit like, "I just need a tighter canal to shoot my stuff, ya know?" "It's just a need, nothing romantic. I just need hotter and younger gals" That's not love, that's torturing someone you claim to love...not because of a need but rather a selfish want. It's not honest either. Honesty from her would be, "I don't actually need bigger dicks, I just enjoy the feeling of being stretched out more than I care about you. In fact, I'm so selfish that I want you to accept it and become my beta provider...while you grind your teeth in shame as you put up with me getting my rocks off with other men."

Pinto931Pinto931about 1 year ago

This does not need 10 chapters or 5 parts, he should be done with her already. Ridiculous to think any half way normal person would stay with a slapper like her.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Good story!!! Go on soon, please ;)

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Interesting

Tale but if she had truly loved her husband she would sought counseling to seek help for the garbage she laid on him. Not all women are like this, size queens and his own sister most women would have been scared off by something that big, it can't have felt good there is only much room in the vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can love and sex be separated? Absolutely. Should love and sex be separated? Absolutely not. Separating love and sex renders both more superficial and meaningless.

Saying something "cannot be resisted" is just an excuse for not trying and enabling failure. To resist, you only need to try and keep trying until you can and do. I say this as a person who has had addictions. It is difficult, moreso than those without addictions can ever understand, but people can change their behaviors and kick addictions. To say, "I can't resist" is to admit you are are weak with no possibility of being stronger. It is self-limiting and self-defeating. If you need help, find it, get it, or be mastered by what you don't want to control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Expose his sister

Please expose his sister too and he should tell his wife that he craves for 18 years old tight pussy and go for it to make her hurt, make his wife suffer.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Being in a marriage is one thing...Maybe some openness, but once you start trying to have kids then one man and one woman. Why would any normal guy want to expose a family to a size queen who admits she is a slut? This female M/C needs to be single and able to hunt... The male M/C needs a faithful wife who is a partner in raising a family...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was too nice to her . I’d have said immediately that’s why I can’t feel shit when we fuck , you’re all stretched out. I’ll find a real loving woman who loves me back 100% with a body to enjoy . You stay with the big cocks you deserve to fill your stretched out used up hole . I’d never have kids with a big cock slut so go enjoy I’ll get a beautiful euro have our kids with , goodbye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The continuing story of a wimpish man. Even though he's moving out, albeit very late in the story, he apologized for the remark of "lucky you" & explained why- & that he didn't want to hurt her. WTF?? After what she's done & will continue doing? Leaving her parent's house, she stopped at the guy's house saying no more fucking until her marriage problem's settled, but gave him a blowjob. And she doesn't think oral's sex? It's still betrayal. She can't promise not to want other guys with a large cock, that she's a slut for them. What's to decide? He's too nice & speaks too decently. A Fuck you is the only answer, along with a divorce. In many ways, this part's worse than the preceding one. 2 stars & I'm not bothering for the 3rd part. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The End. Delusional bitch. But because you said this would be in 5 parts I assume dumbass husband will agonize over "still loving her" and this shit will drag on. Easy solution; get the slut out of your life, ASAP. And for little Miss Slut for Big Cocks, I have a solution: don't dance with other men, ever and get some serious psychiatric help. Otherwise, why get married in the first place?

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 1 year ago

Mate you are living in lala land. Do some research on the human Penistone and you will see that erect the average size is five and a half inches. Six inches is big and seven is almost unheard of. Your 11 inches is absolutely ridiculous. It would kill a woman to gave sex with a man this size if and it's a very big if, he could manage to get enough blood to it to make it erect.

It is as likely as it is to find a man with a head that is 6 feet around. Please bring your story back to a level that is believable.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

OK I let lunch settle and tried chap 2 which led me back to 1. Nothing wrong with the writing. No way I could write or live this. About the time I finished reading the first email, ALL that shit would be sent out to the free world with a note this is why my wife and I will be splitting up and I'll get back to all of you with the result of my STD test.

Only three possible reasons I can see for sending him the video. Abuse, grooming, she's crazy or some combination.

And now I'd ghost sister and wife both.

Another WTF story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Kiwihunter,

You have led a sheltered life.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Leaving her is a good start. Make it stick.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why yes honey I do understand your need for big cock. I get it. But we need to talk.. see I need big tits and you don’t have ‘em. And no fake big tits don’t do it for me. I need the real thing. And I need a woman with a really tight cunt. Yours has gotten all stretched out and too loose. Also someone a little younger, not so many wrinkles and bags under the eyes. And I need variety, so a blond now and then, then a red head… maybe a black chick. I hear some of them really are good and now how to shake their booty. And I won’t love any of them. It’s just sex and I love only you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He should have left weeks ago She has already cheated and intends to keep doing it Get rid of her mate She wants her cake and wants the icing as well (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

LOST ME FOREVER AT I STILL LOVE YOU....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...