All Comments on 'Liberation, for Him or Her? Pt. 05'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

So Bob was 7” flaccid and about 11” when erect. Really?

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

That was a great story. 5stars

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 1 year ago

and then he woke up living in a small apartment close to work while his ex wife jane became a porn star

sorry jimmy i m too old to believe in fairy tales and this story was just that ... A FAIRY TALE

the writing was excellent but i hated the content ..... 40 years of wondering when she will stray oh what a life

1* 1000 limp dicks and a couple of buckets of vomit

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

8 or 9 months is no where near long enough to reestablish trust. Especially not after the way Jane blew it up. The cheating and her confession would have been bad enough. But, with her sending Mike a video of her having sex with Jack ... Those images would have tormented Mike for a lot longer than 9 months before felt comfortable enough to bring children into the equation.

DrPopeDrPopeabout 1 year ago

It was almost unreadable because of all the errors and the fatal literary mistake of not understanding and sticking to perspective… you had a go at several throughout this ….. I suspect you might have some good ideas lurking somewhere but you have to learn to write in an engaging and believable way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I guess it was the lack of believability that made the story seem so bad. Even for a fictional story, on a porn site, it seemed lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s crazy how you can take a story with some promise and ruin it in 2 parts. No doubt you left out the part where their swinging allowed Jane and Mike to contract many diseases while their children were relentlessly bullied until they cut all contact with their disgusting whore mother and spineless weasel of a father

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just doesn't work for me.Sorry, because the author's writing is good in a technical sense, but I doubt that the wife truly would change so dramatically and in the same way, the Mike of the first couple of chapters doesn't seem like a guy who would so readily accept the swing club as a way to heal a broken marriage. Indeed, for a man of character who has been cheated on and told flatly by his wife that she is a slut for big cock (her words) and that she would be continuing to fuck any big cock that came her way for decades to come, the alternative of trying a swing club would just be a transparent way to facilitate her search for big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jane was a manipulating slut. She cheated on Mike but guilt got the best of her. When she realized the real possibility of losing Mealticket...I mean Mike, she threw him a boner. Albeit a boner with a lot of meat on it for her to be sure. Jane still got her wish and filling of hard meat. She also manipulated Mike into doing things that he likely would never have been content to do, had she never cheated on him. Mike is the one who made the real changes in their relationship. They lasted into their 70s because of Mike's flexibility, not Jane's. Jane is still a size queen and adulterer. Jane's plan to fix her marriage mistakes drug Mike into adultery as well. 1☆

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why oh why did ur mom not abort u at conception ?

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

Well after 5 chapters I can only think he should have ditched her in part 1 and saved himself a boat load of hassle, you know like in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So from "I'm going to fuck around on you.." this wife then gets her husband into swinging, where she can get fucked with his approval, but then does a 180 and suddenly becomes a stepford wife and faithful wife and mother. Sorry but a cheating skank like this wife, won't stop fucking around. But if your aim was to write about a weak willed husband and a reformed skank whore them you succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Vile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nope, STD's and her "itch" would never allow this story to happen as you've wrote it. She'd never "grow up" and stop being a cheating skank slut. He became a sissy wimp and the thought of these two idiots bringing children into the world is repugnant.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Better, but I have whiplash from the jump in character actions between chapters. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Almost stopped reading this but the tag stories were so into CUCK crap that this one was less disgusting. As for the cheater changing her ways for Christ sake her husband licked another man”s vim out of her. Maybe without that and so therapy, the story might have passed the smell test. Not even close to your best effort as you have developed the male M/C as a weak tragic protagonist..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Its Where You End Up That Counts

\

If it worked for them who can complain? That the odds were way against them doesn't matter since the story ends with their long term marital success. Not a very dramatic or suspenseful story, and not a very appealing wife and husband. If your point was to illustrate that adultery does not have to end a marriage, we already know that. If your point was that most cheaters should be given a second chance then you wasted your time. Most spouses who cheat keep on cheating; just statistics. I think most young people would ditch the cheater and try again with a better person.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Jane got lucky.

Good story!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60about 1 year ago

Mike is a pussy, that wife is detective, get a new one.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

"That was just the best." - I don't care how comfortable Mike was getting with the basic situation, that should have ended it.

\

Awfully convenient that they quickly found a swinger coupe with a big dick.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 1 year ago

Now that is what I call a fantasy.

I still think the series is stupid.

Mike is/was a SIMP, plain and simple.

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 1 year ago

This story just kept going down hill. She cheats, destroys trust, and gets rewarded with an open marriage as swingers? SMH. The thought process of some authors is mind boggling. Not a realistic vein in this story other than the break up in the first part. Open marriages fail 92-95% of the time so lets base a story on a cheating wife, (already extremely shaky grounds for a marriage), with no real repercussions for her infidelity, and they open up the marriage (she is rewarded) and live happily ever after. ROFLMAO. The author has plumber in his title, rightfully so as this story went down the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your story so fine. But I wonder how it would have worked had he agreed to the swinger club but somehow could get her to agree to only have sex with men with a cock smaller than his. No WMD at all ever.

However, even a post nap would not bring him trust. assuming the court allows what is in it that still does not prevent the heartbreak and anger he feels at being a sucker once agin when she cheats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finally, we got to the only good part: the end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In fiction an author can write total nonsense. Sometimes it's entertaining. In this case, the story devices so much from anything that's plausible IRL that it's inadvertently hilarious.

This author can do better than this dreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was into this story and never saw it ending so suddenly .

I'm hoping now that perhaps you might come back to it again later on , move the family on 10 or 15 years , Jane is getting a bit frisky for something , Mike is slowing down a little ..?.. you get my drift .

Does she cheat , or does he allow her a night out every so often ?

You've written a good story , nice drama , let's not end it here .

DK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It sure helps if she's a cheating cunt who can figure out how to get her cake and eat it to and he's a submissive cuck, who will bend his beliefs to stay in a fucked up marriage. How many of the kids were his. I usually like this author's story's, but not this one. To think swinging would save a marriage, you only have to look at statistics, which show that is not the case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lame Fairy Tale crap. Neither character was believable. BYE Jimmy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

and what was missing

In the epilogue... after taking the kids to soccer practice he ran home to eat the creampie and suck dick before taking it in the ass. what a bunch of shit this story turned to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, the ending was sappy compared to most of “JimmyThePlunger” stories. But good. Thanks for writing.

Jdavis77Jdavis77about 1 year ago
Well

Congratulations you did everything in your power to jane the best and right one in the marriage again congratulations this shit just jane is a slut and gas lighter and Mike the cuck the wimp the loser

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseabout 1 year ago

There was a lot to like about this story some I wasn't so much but very limited. The main one was after she fucked big bob and he fucked her afterwards she would not feel him. I know what that feel like as I fuck my wife after she had a large cock. She was (how should I say this ) not as tight as she normally is. So here is my question how could he allow such a thing to happen after what she did and said.

That being said loved the whole process of her in reconciling

Darren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story glad Mike held strong for the most part. Enjoyed it!

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

A total train wreck start to finish. Silly and implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What's the matter limp dick. Couldn't take any criticism so you go full pussy and delete comments. Don't write a shitty wimp story and maybe you won't get negative comments. Delete away pussy boy.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Sorry, but your explanations of your story have no content. She cheated on him and he is a cuckold. You know the example with the broken and repaired vase, right? They will never have what they had again and he will always be reminded of her cheating if he is a sane man. But where there is no trust, there is no future. Idiots let themselves be blinded and believe they can trust!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish I had never started reading this one! A really rare one star from me.🌟

BSreaderBSreaderabout 1 year ago
Yes

He should have definitely divorced her why because she should destroyed his ego by telling basically wasn't enough for her and yet here we are. I can't believe any real would have allowed or done this idea it should have finished them off.

1959richard21959richard2about 1 year ago

Entertaining and interesting story.

Suspension of belief failed in this chapter.

You got a happy ending. That's enough I guess 🤷. I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed very much. Thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This is the way life should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way more tolerance than I would have been, however I admire Jane's solution and desire for a family. One has to wonder if she didn't like seeing her husband with attractive sexy women? Now to your prose. I, by my 5/5, loved the story. The telling was very good but the best part was Mike's character development. The portrayal of his vacillation moments made you believe that he truly loved her and struggled to reconcile his feelings. I personally, would have destroyed her and Jack would have had 10 inches of strained baby food between his legs. Your tale made for better reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You either are or are not enough. Clearly, the Mike was not enough. RAAC? Not with a woman like this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what the f is wrong with lit authors are they collectively pussy or what

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Once a cheater always a cheater. What did he do to know she didn't cheat. Come one now, That ship has sailed. She hide it from him for months. Now she's hide it from him for year. Are the kids even his?

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4710 months ago

Anony below, you are so boring. Once a cheater always a cheater is used over and over again. Try something original. Mel B known as Hornydevil47.

B3ndoverB3ndover8 months ago

Nope. The way she broke it to him and her stating she would never stop would be an instant deal bringer. I didn’t like the ending

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So let's get this straight. She vids. her cheating, tells him she needs a big cock, then she basically takes him to swing...correct. All of a sudden she convinces him that she won't cheat after she has a baby or two. WTF... what was she thinking by showing him the VID? Cake and eat it too? I can process "it is just sex", can you? Sounds like "Trust me hubby"? I can only assume she is as stupid as a stone... Sorry I really love most of your stories and actually understand the basis of this tale, however your Female M/C is a brick.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

He is a wimpy cuck. A non-man. A coward. Submissive. She is a cock whore. A slut. Keeping her only allowed her to cheating on him, and he hid it, but did cheat. Once a cheater ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It’s quite ridiculous to say their relationship was a marriage, it died when she cheated, what they had from then on was roommates with benefits, the swinging was her giving her pet a treat and like a good lapdog he lapped up the largesse (and the creampies).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES