Liberation, for Him or Her? Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 - Return to the Club.
2.8k words
3.39
14.2k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 -- The aftermath of the Club and a night together

In the morning, Mike woke up first, initially questioning where he was, then it all came back to him, he remembered what they had done last night. He remembered the Club, the beautiful older lady and her cuckold hubby who was a really nice man, he remembered getting back to the condo and having no hesitation to come in and fuck his errant wife.

He knew he still had many things to think about, but he had one big answer, he knew without doubt that he was where he wanted to be, that he was with who he wanted to be with.

He went downstairs and put on some coffee, then waiting for it to brew he took the decision, called the real estate agent, and cancelled his viewings.

Jane woke up and found herself alone in bed, just as she had done for the last few weeks. She started to recall last night how wonderfully well she thought it had gone, how amazing it had been to be fucked by her husband having missed him like crazy, but now she wondered had he already left the condo, was he regretting what happened and off to look at apartments, then she caught the smell of coffee and her heart leapt knowing he was still there.

Quickly throwing on a robe she went to the kitchen to join him, "Coffee smells good Mike, how are you feeling today?"

Mike shrugged and the smiled, "Pretty damn good actually, you wouldn't believe it but last night I had sex twice with a beautiful woman who I'd only just met, there was another girl there who was just gorgeous, my idea of perfection. I was lucky enough to take her home and she fucked me too, how does a guy get that lucky?"

He couldn't keep the smile off his face.

"So, I guess the Club turned out to be a good idea then, eh?"

"Jane, it's the best idea you've had in the last 6 months and that's the truth. I have something to tell you, when I woke up I was briefly unsure where I was. I thought a bit and realised, I'm where I want to be, I'm home..."

Jane grabbed for him and started kissing him, but he gently prised her off and said, "Let me finish, I'm where I want to be but we have a lot to do before I can say I'm home to stay...but I called and cancelled the viewings, I'm ready to come home, I'm ready to try to live as man and wife again, I'll move back to our room, I'll try everything I can to make you want to be 100% mine, 99% doesn't do it for me you need to be all mine when we come to big decisions in 6 months' time."

"Honey last night was fun, I know that if we go there again, we will probably meet a couple where the guy isn't like Joe, ready to sit and watch and wait to clean up. He will almost certainly want to fuck you. Can I cope with that? Actually, in that environment, yes I think I can, I need to try it out but us doing this together is a lot different than cheating behind my back."

"You might have hit on our salvation, but we still have a lot to talk about. At least now I'm all in for 6 months, so we have time to try and save things between us."

"Jane, I do know one thing that is especially important you understand, this is a problem you created. We are on our second chance in this marriage, there will never be a third, if you cheat on me again I will walk away and never come back. Addiction or not, never again. Do you understand?"

"Mike, you won't regret it." Jane said as she wrapped her body around him in the tightest hug.

"I hope not Jane, I certainly hope not."

Chapter 8 -- What happened next?

Jane was so happy to have her husband back, she fully intended that she would never cheat again, she hoped that if they kept their sex life interesting in the way the previous Friday night had been that she could stave off the urge that huge cocks provoked.

She was confident in the short term, she had gone almost 6 years between them dating and her cheating without one so she could do it again. In the back of her mind, she knew that some time someday that old itch would probably return and she'd have to fight like hell to keep it at bay.

However, for the next 6 months and maybe longer she would hope that if they kept swinging, she would come across some big dicks and that would satisfy her. She also knew that with Mike watching, she would have to avoid becoming fixated on some guy with a huge one, avoid trying to gravitate to it too often so Mike would catch on to what was happening and lose his cool with that.

In her mind she thought that she would have to make sure that she avoid having the same guy more than 3 times, unless the stud had a wife that really rang Mike's bells, then it could be OK.

They both knew and Jane was very aware that they wanted a family. What then?

She would get pregnant, would they stop swinging straight away? Nine months with just them then raising the child or children. What would Mike's attitude be then, would the excitement go out of their sex life as soon as she became pregnant?

Maybe she would decide she didn't want others at that point, but starting a family until the age where they'd become empty nesters was literally a full generation, somewhere close to 20-25 years. Could she make it that far and not fuck up their lives and that of their children?

They talked a lot about it, Mike's trust levels had been really damaged and she had come up with ways to assure him. She had installed keylogger software on here phone and laptop, Mike could check up on her at any time, calls, texts, emails.

She had also installed a tracker on her car so he could see where she was in real time and map her movements any time he wanted. She had done this all before telling him and he had been impressed. They both knew she could find ways to cheat if she was determined but it would be that much more complicated.

It was a win for his confidence in her.

They didn't return to the Club for 2 weeks, this time going on a Saturday night, it was un-themed just a regular event. She was nervous because the odds were that this time, she would be likely to be propositioned or they would be jointly invited to play by a couple. Either way, her getting fucked was on the cards and how would Mike deal with it?

As it happened it was the latter, a couple roughly their own age approached them, at a stage when most people's clothes were either fully or mainly off. She saw with interest that the guys cock was big but not huge, she was interested. His wife was quite small but had really nice tits and a sexy swing to her ass, Mike looked pleased so they were in play.

As it turned out the couple, James and Brianna, were bisexual, that was no problem for Jane but she didn't know how Mike would react. Initially James was content to simply caress Jane, fingering her and playing with her cunt and clit whilst Brianna made it obvious she couldn't wait to get Mike inside her. After a short period James and Jane joined them on the rug they lay on, all four more or less side by side.

As Mike was screwing Brianna missionary style James drifted a hand onto Mike's back and started verbally encouraging him to fuck Brianna. Jane also started fondling Mike's ass and hands became pretty much constantly moving about and Mike was so into the fucking he didn't seem to realise that it was James's hand kneading his butt cheeks. If he did, he wasn't bothered.

Eventually Jane took over and inserted a finger in Mike's ass and he didn't break stride but when James started to tease his balls suddenly, he realised that it was not just Jane playing behind him and he stiffened. Not his cock that was already poker stiff, all his muscles in his back tightened and he looked ready to break this up.

Jane took charge and knelt up by his ear and whispered, "Relax baby, James wants to fuck me, not you. Don't spoil this for yourself, let it play out and see if you like it. If not, you never have to do it again."

They say an erect cock has no conscience so what he was hearing plus the enjoyment he was getting form Brianna's lovely cunt allowed him to overcome his fear of the unknown and he went back to screwing Brianna slowly, wanting to make it last. Pretty soon he felt a tongue on his balls, licking up to his asshole down again to his balls, up and down and it felt great.

Soon he decided he really didn't care if it was James or Jane licking him and probing his ass. Jane had never rimmed him so it was no surprise that when he turned his head he saw James at his ass whilst Jane was beside James sucking his cock. James noticed Mike turning and said, "Chill man, I don't need you to return the favour... if you don't want to" and winked at Mike who smiled back at him.

Mike quickly admitted to himself that he didn't care who was eating his ass, it just felt really great and when Brianna moaned in orgasm and said, "Fill my cunt whenever you want" Mike could barely hold off for another minute before unloading a huge cumshot into her as she continued to moan her pleasure.

"Get me something to clean up with please" Brianna said.

"I'll do it" James said licking his lips just then Jane said "Spoilsport, I want to clean her."

Everyone smiled and laughed and Brianna looked at Jane and said, "Go for it Jane, I love having a lady eat my pussy, even more so when she's eating the spunk her husband just shot into me. Just so you know, some has trickled down on my ass, do you mind cleaning that up too?"

"Try stopping me" Jane said, "I love the taste of my husband's cum, my pleasure." She spent 5 to 10 minutes between Brianna's legs and eventually came up with a contented smile. Then "OK, it's time I got some cock, anyone interested?"

Obviously, James was on her like flies round a turd, having looked at Mike and seeing him nod his approval. This would be the first time he would see Jane fucked by another man and although apprehensive after their recent trouble, in a strange way the thought was really turning him on.

He saw that while not much bigger, James's cock was may just under an inch longer than his and pretty much the same thickness. After a little more foreplay James entered Jane from behind, Jane looked well pleased as he bottomed out on the second thrust and began to slowly churn her pussy.

The pleasure started to show on both of them, whilst Brianna and Mike watched with Mike's arm around her. cupping her tits and squeezing her nipples. To everyone's surprise, it was Brianna who came first, she said her nipples were incredibly sensitive and she was enjoying watching her husband railing Jane.

James was doing a really good job getting Jane towards orgasm and as much as she was enjoying James's decent sized cock, what really turned her on was that Mike was watching and seemed to be enjoying the view, he didn't stop playing with Brianna but never took his eyes off his wife and Brianna was playing with his bursting erection and also enjoying the view.

"Oh go on baby" Brianna said to her husband, "Fill her little cunt with your cum, I want to go down on her creampie when you dump your load in her...unless you want it Mike?" she enquired.

Jane was enjoying the fuck but was also listening intently. She heard Mike reply, "Not this time Brianna" and Jane was quietly astonished, Mike had not ruled out eating someone's creampie. That realisation made her orgasm immediately, fuck that would be a turn up for the books she quietly thought as sensations were hitting her clit repeatedly.

Quickly, James came in her, Brianna licked her out for at least as long as she had done to Brianna. Jane realise that she had enjoyed the female attention in the Club just as much as the satisfaction she got from cock. She was in a world of extreme pleasure and she had a passing thought that this was all just as much of a turn on as any big fat cock she's ever had.

The thought passed quickly but not before she had a surge of hope that this really could be the answer to their problems.

They had a great night and after a second round with James and Brianna, they were considering leaving when they were approached by another slightly older couple who said they enjoyed some voyeurism, hoped it was not an intrusion but they had been watching and enjoying what the four of them had done over the last hour and some, that they hoped they were not too old for the younger couple and wondered would they be interested playing with them in future.

The older couple, late 40s or early 50s were both in very good shape, she had enhanced cleavage and a good figure, he had a bloody enormous cock that looked 6 or 7 inches flaccid and he was an attractive tall man with greying temples.

Jane looked at Mike and seeing no objection said, "Yes that would be nice, when will you be here again?"

We come most Saturdays the man replied, "We are Bob and Jane."

"I'm also Jane and this is my husband Mike, I hope to see you soon, either next Saturday or the one after that."

With that, they left for the drive home. A few minutes into the drive Mike said, "Did you see the size of Bob's cock? I don't suppose that had anything to do with your keenness to play with them?"

After a brief pause when she wondered was Mike's question posed with a jag, then she decided, we've agreed to be honest, so she smiled and said, "It might have been, have you a problem with that?"

"None at all baby, in fact before we were side-tracked with that couple, she's very sexy by the way, in case you hadn't noticed, I'd been going to tell you something I thing you'd like to hear:"

"Really Mike, and what would that be?"

"Well, two things really. First, I wanted to thank you for reassuring me when James was playing with my ass. I've never felt I've a gay bone in my body but I loved having my balls licked and sucked and my ass eaten, it felt really good. The second thing and the one you will like best, I was really unsure about it but when James was fucking you, but not only did I relax with Brianna playing with me, I really enjoyed watching you. Surprise, surprise, eh?"

Jane's heart skipped a beat, this was all going better than she ever expected, she could see a way now that they could survive what she had done, she started to shed tears of joy.

"Mike, that means so much to me, I've just has a thought run through this stupid brain that betrayed our marriage. I think what we are doing can save us, I really do. I honestly believe I will get more enjoyment out of what we are doing than just the occasional ride on a huge cock."

"One more question and don't answer if you don't want to. When Brianna talked about eating the creampie from me, she said, "unless you want it Mike?" You said, not this time Brianna. Does that mean that you might in future?"

Mike hesitated then said, "Jane, we are being honest with each other now, I don't know what the answer to that is. If you had asked me that two months ago I'd have said, never, don't be gross, but I watched Joe eat one out of you and it wasn't an act, he enjoyed it, Brianna too, and James who seems pretty manly licked my balls and asshole.

My old certainties have been jolted, I now see lots of ways people enjoy their sexuality and having no shame about honestly enjoying it. I honestly don't know but I am certain of this, like you I'm enjoying this journey, no matter how disastrously it started. I am not ruling anything out for now."

Jane almost purred beside him.