Liberation - The Next Stage

Story Info
Expanding the control.
3.7k words
4.53
3.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It certainly didn't take Clare and James long to offer a dinner party just for us 4. It had only been a couple of weeks and they were very keen to host as soon as possible. Two more weeks later and Saturday was scheduled, come as early as you like, maybe around 4pm.

James, being a chartered accountant, had made loads of money and their house reflected this. A delightful detached Victorian villa set in a two-acre plot. Always a pleasure to visit.

We duly arrived at the appointed hour to be greeted at the front door by James. Now it was our turn to be taken aback. James stood there in a single long black apron that flapped around his knees. Apart from that he was naked.

"Just doing what I am told" James muttered.

We carried on in to be further greeted by Clare, who also wore a matching apron and nothing else.

Clare had discovered that James loved being submissive as well as a cuckold. She had him stand naked and watch as she used her newly acquired vibrator on herself to make herself cum. She might occasionally stroke his cock when walking by or maybe give it a kiss. She would call him a minor distraction to her pleasuring herself. Occasionally just call him a fucking waste of time, a bit of a cunt or plain wanker.

James apparently loved it, having a stiff cock for hours a day, but not allowed to do anything about it, maybe in the evening Clare would possibly let him wank himself or even fuck her. Sometimes she just made him go to bed with nothing but an ache in his balls and no release to his stiff cock. That was cruel. He loved it.

This was a completely different Clare and James, the frankness, openness and sexual freedom that we introduced to them had changed their lives completely. It seems that since they left our place to now had been spent productively. Exploring each other's desires and fantasies. Going at it like rabbits on heat. Making up for many years of lost time.

Clare had embraced the idea of using foul language and being an absolute slut, she was really enjoying this new side to her identity. The sexual freedom it allowed her was intoxicating and she was drinking it all in.

James was also enjoying his new role of being a submissive. He would follow Clare around like a lap dog, do everything she dictated, enjoying the humiliation when she shouted at him, calling him all the names under the sun, standing for ages with a hard on but no action. She was really hard on him but he loved it.

"A drink first, then I thought we could start fucking around straight away." said Clare.

Gin and tonics all round with nibbles were leisurely consumed. All served by James in his black apron.

Clare spoke. "My cunt is aching to be fucked by you. Why don't you strip off and let me suck you for a bit, as for James, he can stand over there and wait and do whatever your wife wants."

With that we stripped and I presented my cock to Clare - suck on that you fucking whore. Which she did with gusto.

The wife had James take all of her clothes off, fold them neatly and find Clare's vibrator. Seating herself in a comfortable chair she waited until James reappeared with the toy.

"I want you to make me cum many times and to lick all of my cunt juices up. You cannot touch yourself or me with your hands, only use your tongue and the vibrator. Now get at it you little fucking prick."

James went at the wife's cunt with the vibrator, gently massaging her clit, rubbing it up and down. Occasionally moving it round to her arse hole whilst he licked and put his tongue inside her cunt. She was enjoying a different man playing with her pussy, a new experience for her.

James was being quite gentle until the wife asked for a bit more pressure. The vibrator was turned up, thrust inside her pussy.

The wife was loving it, eyes closed relishing the sensation, waiting for the oncoming orgasm. Unbeknown to the wife, James had a second vibrator in the aprons pocket. A much smaller version but just as competent. He quietly with drew this one from his apron and presented it to her arsehole, slowly sliding it in. That was it, the orgasm that hit the wife was so intense, all the nerves in her cunt were on fire, cunt juices were being released in bucket loads. James was getting a soaking but stayed with it, continuing with both vibrators in her arse and cunt.

Following yet another orgasm, the wife shouted for him to stop; she needed a rest from such a concentrated attack on her senses. Her breathing was very short sharp gulps of air which gradually subsided as the sensations in her pussy slowed. There she sat just smiling.

"James, not bad, only a couple more orgasms to go. Then I might let you have a wank."

In the meantime, Clare had stopped sucking my cock and was sitting on top of me bouncing up and down. With those lovely big tits slapping my face. My hand had groped her arse and now I had a finger firmly wedged up there. Pushing, I could I could feel my cock in her pussy with the finger in her arse.

She was loving being fucked by someone who was not her husband. It made her feel like a tart. I was playing the role and kept calling her a slut, a whore, a fucking cheap cunt, all the things she liked. I was rewarded by her going at it for all she was worth.

I asked James to come over and said "why don't you fuck Clare in the arse, so she can have a DP experience."

Clare stopped bouncing and looked questioningly at me. I merely shrugged and said "why not." James was already behind her ready to fuck her in the arse which was already wet with juices from her pussy so when James pushed his cock in, it slid up her arse quite easily.

Clare was now being fucked in her cunt and arse simultaneously. At first she found it a pain but after a minute she settled and started to enjoy the double fucking. I also found it odd to have my cock inside her cunt being rubbed by the cock in her arse. But it was just adjusting to my cock in when James cock was going out and vice versa.

Needless to say, Clare was ecstatic. Being fucked, stretched, in pain, hurting and loving it. She didn't know being a slut could be so good.

After a short while, I asked James to stop fucking Clare in the arse and go back to pleasuring my wife. This he did immediately, being the subservient submissive he was. But my wife was quite satisfied and said he could stand in the corner, watch his wife Clare being fucked and wank his cock. James did as he was told, wanking as hard and fast as he could. Finally shooting his load out over the floor.

Clare continued bouncing up and down on my cock until I was ready to cum. I told her to get off and just suck my prick, shove a finger in my arse and wank me to make me cum. She obeyed my request and I shot all into her mouth. Eat that I said and keep on sucking my cock while I calm down.

After all this activity, dinner was prepped and served. A much-needed respite from all the fucking earlier.

During dinner, I suggested that I hypnotise Clare and James again, as I had some questions for them. They agreed and so after we had dined, we all sat down and I hypnotised Clare, James and my wife.

I asked each of them in turn. "What is their sexual fantasy and be totally honest."

Clare replied that she wanted to be raped and fucked by a group of at least 5 or 6 men. To be tied up, to be helpless, totally abused, used and discarded afterwards.

James just wanted to be fucked in the arse and to suck a man's cock to see what it was like. He also wanted to watch his wife's fantasy.

My wife wanted to be fucked by an enormous, possibly black prick.

Wow, how can I sort that lot out.

I didn't fancy fucking James in the arse, but I knew a couple of chaps at the squash club that I was sure would oblige. At the same club was Peter with whom I had played squash. I also had seen him in the shower afterwards. He wasn't black but he did have a monster cock.

There again, I wasn't sure about involving people we knew; would it be to close for comfort?

Another project for me to sort out.

Chapter 4

All these requests and sexual dreams to make come true. How on earth was I going to do it. I must give it a lot of thought.

My first task was to sort out the wife. Being selfish, whilst I could fuck Clare any which way I liked, I didn't fancy the wife having intercourse with another man, any other man and especially one with a massive cock. Might make me feel inferior.

I decided I would have to change her most inner desire. But to what?

As for Clare and James, I decided not to ask any friends, associates or anyone else that we knew in anyway. So, I investigated the internet. There are masses of sites where sexual workers can be hired and I thought that this would be the best way to get people to fulfil their fantasies.

After many many hours online, I had sorted out 5 men to attend to both Clare and James. Now it was just a matter of organising the when and where. I decided that an Airbnb would be the best venue rather than using their home, not sure why, just a thought that Clare would prefer being away from her own house.

So, several weeks later, I called them up. "You owe me £1200." I knew they could easily afford this, but even so they were a bit surprised. I said. "Hiring 5 men and a house for the weekend, £1200 is what it costs." Once they knew what it was for, the money arrived in my bank account pronto.

As the scheduled date got closer, Clare and James were getting more and more excited. Phoning me all the time to check arrangements. Who had the key to the Airbnb house, what time should we get there, do we offer drinks and nibbles, what should we wear. It didn't stop. For fucks sake - stop calling me!!

I suggested that Clare wore old clothes.

At long last, their appointment day arrived. I wanted to watch proceedings but this was their day. So instead, I set up video cameras so we could sit at home and be voyeurs. I had instructed the men as to the desires of their clients and left them to it.

The 5 men all arrived together. James was standing in the corner, watching as Clare bought all the men into the lounge. It didn't take long. Two of the men grabbed Clare and literally ripped her clothes off. One put a blindfold on her, another tied her hands together behind her back. In seconds she was naked, tied up and blindfolded.

They literally threw her onto the dining table and pinned her legs apart. Then started to fuck her. Another had his cock ramming down her throat, she was choking but there was no let up. The men had decided to fuck her for a while then pass her on to the next man.

They made her stand up. She wasn't very tall so the men picked her up so that she would be at the right height for the men to fuck her front and back. They untied her hands so she could hold onto two cocks as well. Four men were fucking the brains out of Clare. Her cunt and arse were going to be worn out and banged red raw. There was nothing sensual in any of this, just the hardest fuck they could muster, they wanted Clare to suffer, to know she had been treated like a cunt to be used and discarded.

The fifth man was the "Bi" guy. He now turned his attention to James. Who was standing in the corner with a massive hard on.

"Get on your fucking knees and suck my cock, you little fucking wanker and I want a finger or two up my arse."

James fell to his knees and took the stiff prick into his mouth, sucking and wanking it. He also pushed a couple of fingers in the man's arse. The man seemed to be enjoying it but soon decided that James should rim his bottom as well as wank him.

James was presented with the mans arsehole and told to stick his tongue up it as far as it would go and to lick all the way round, sucking his bollocks occasionally then returning to rimming his arse. All the time, still wanking his cock.

After a while of cleaning the mans arse hole. James was told to bend over the chair and stick his bum out. He was now going to be fucked.

James looked nervous but did as he was told. The man put his fingers in a jar of Vaseline and started to massage James bottom. Sticking first one finger then two inside. He pumped them in and out getting him ready to receive his cock.

James was already moaning with this attention to his arse, a painful but enjoyable feeling. He wasn't quite ready for the next sensation as the man started to push his thick pulsating cock into James's arse. It was hurting but the man kept pushing, his cock was largeish about 7 inches and James was feeling every single inch. As the cock eased up his arse James was told to relax, to get used to it and enjoy.

When the cock was all the way in, James thought his arse would split in two. But the man slowly pulled his cock out a bit, then back in. A slow rhythmic fuck that James was already starting to like. A short time after this, the fuck rate started to increase slowly but always getting faster. The pressure being applied also increased; James was now being fucked in the arse with the man banging his arse as hard as he could.

"I'm going to fuck your arse for ages and make you my own faggot." Said the man. James merely whimpered and submitted to his new degradation.

In the meantime, Clare was looking worse for wear, the men continued their rotation of fucking her in her cunt, arse and mouth. Kept pinching her nipples really hard, spanking her quite hard, all the time she was still blindfolded, not knowing what was coming next. They continually swore at her, calling her a fucking tart, whore, cunt.

"Now you are going to suck us all off you fucking bitch," Each of them in turn shoved their cocks into Clare's mouth where upon she wanked them off and ate all of their cum. She was then thrown on the floor and left there.

James's arse was also well and truly fucked and he was looking shattered, but his ordeal was coming to an end as the man took his cock out of James's arse and ordered James to wank him, suck him and lap up all of his cum.

The men all gathered their clothes and departed, leaving two sexual fantasies fulfilled. Two people completely fucked, knackered and worn out. But both smiling with pleasure.

We sat at home watching the proceedings and I was very happy at how well it had all turned out. I could see that Clare had been totally abused, degraded and thrown away. Exactly what she wanted. James had had his sexual fantasy fulfilled as well. Now that only left the wife.

I hypnotised her once more and took away any desire she had to be fucked by a massive cock, be it black or white. I just had to replace it with a new desire - but what? She had sex with a woman, played with a vibrator, had a man other than me, her husband, lick her cunt. Even that pissed me off but James enjoyed it as well.

What about outdoor sex. Would that be a good enough fantasy. Or being an exhibitionist in front of strangers. In the absence of anything else one of these would have to do. I decided that she wanted to be an exhibitionist by having sex with me at a dogging site in front of anyone who cared to watch.

As she was still hypnotised, I implanted the desire, now all I had to do was wait.

Sometime later, the wife raised the issue of her fantasy which I knew and had planned. That afternoon she dressed like a tramp. We drove quite a way to a remote dogging site and started making out on the back seat. As night time came, so did the wankers who like to watch and toss themselves off. I joined this group of men. Had my cock out as was slowly wanking it. The wife was flashing her tits and showing her pussy to all. Opening her legs wide so everyone got a good look. She walked around the car completely naked, hands reached out to stoke or grab her, some squeezing her tits others trying to finger her pussy. She looked at the small crowd of men and pointed at one.

"You fancy a suck and fuck." Of course, she had selected me, so I came forward and she started sucking my cock. Then she turned around, bent over and stuck her arse out waiting to be fucked. That was it, I was sliding my cock in and out, getting a steady rhythm while she was playing the crowd moaning, saying what she needed.

"Come on fuck my juicy cunt, harder, come on harder you tosser"

Most of the gathered men were all wanking away at their cocks, some shooting their cum as they watched me banging away. When I came, the wife turned and crouched down with her legs wide apart and sucked my cock. The gathered men loved this and called to be next for a fuck. She stood, looked around, still naked and said enough was enough.

The men all dispersed looking for the next woman to gawk at.

The wife enjoyed being the centre of attention and being an exhibitionist. But it was my implanted fantasy and not hers. Whilst she found it exciting it wasn't truly what she desired and I could tell.

I decided I would have to relent and allow her to be fucked by a monster cock.

Back home, I was on the internet again and soon found a man who fitted the bill. I arranged the meet for a few days' time but was really apprehensive about it. I hypnotised the wife once more and gave her back her real sexual fantasy.

I set up the video system so I could watch remotely. I was dreading this.

The date was set, the wife looked fantastic. Big willy arrived and true to his name he had a massive cock. They both stripped and then the wife started to suck on his prick. It was so big she had to open her mouth wide to get it in, only taking a portion of it down her throat. He was now getting really stiff, he easily picked the wife up and lay on her on the bed, prising open her legs and fingering her pussy. I could see that she was leaking like mad at the expectation of what was to come.

"You ready girl?" he asked.

He slowly pushed his monster cock into the wife, she started making a face as it actually hurt her taking it in her pussy. Slowly in and out, in and out, bit by bit, he pushed it in further and further, stretching her cunt to its maximum. Soon enough his entire cock was in and he was slowly fucking my wife. She just lay there and let it happen feeling every centimetre of his long cock and every millimetre of its girth.

He started to speed up, fucking her quite hard, pounding her cunt into submission. The wife had an orgasm but he just carried on fucking her. He was talking to her, asking if she wanted it even harder. Asking if she wanted her arse fucked as well.

"I have a friend with the same size cock as me. Want us both to come around and fuck you together. You will never want anything else, just having us in your pussy and arse at the same time will be the best fucking you will ever have in your lifetime."

My wife was in a dilemma. Her cunt being rammed by this enormous cock, leaking everywhere, having an orgasm but finding it really hard going and painful.

She called a halt to his fucking, said she could wank him off if he wanted otherwise it was time to go.

I sat watching the video screen. Jealous of another man fucking her. Even though I had fucked another woman, I was still jealous. My wife had had her sexual fantasy. When we talked afterwards, she was pleased to have tried a massive cock but never again. Just too painful.

I was pleased with that as well. Now everything was back to the status quo. As my wife needed time to recover and sleep, it occurred to me that I could go and see Clare for a quick fuck, have James watch and toss himself off as he wanted. Yes, that's what I'll do.

"Clare, I want you to be a fucking cunt for me. Now get on your knees rim my arse and fuck me like there's no tomorrow."

"James just fuck off and wank."